Family: a curse or a boon.

By peachypray6

People who never believed in love or family,can they come together to be each other's family,to become each o... More

prologue
some more characters 🤎🖤
chapter -1 ( tears)
chapter-2( chehre)
chapter-3 (first meet)
chapter-4 ( Deal)
chapter -5 ( agreement)
chapter -6
chapter -7 ( irritated kshitija)
chapter -8 ( change)
chapter -9 ( friends)
chapter -10 ( close proximity)
An enjoyable night.
chapter -12
chapter -13 ( a new beginning)
Chapter -14(Ruling).
chapter -15.
Chapter -16
chapter -17.
chapter -18 ( fàcade)

chapter-11 ( part-2)

166 77 11
By peachypray6

Boys played a lot of songs and now most of them were sleepy .

Kshitija mehendi has dried and now she is engulfed in a thick comforter with her head lying on advit's shoulder and hunar's head on her shoulder....

Later they all slept as it was already 2-3 in morning...

In the morning at 7 am , kshitija heard a lot of sound which was irritating her a lot and others were also getting disturbed with their sleep. First she ignored it and snuggled more into her comforter but the sounds were not stopping at all and she had to get up finally.

She checked the time in her mobile and it was just 7:30 in the morning.

After that others also got up from their sleep .

Kshitija left the room for taking a bath as she has a lot of things to get done before tomorrow as it's her wedding tomorrow.

She freshened up and prepared tea as her head was hurting because of lack of sleep.

First she was going to prepare for herself only but then decided to prepare for others as well....

Her henna has a dark marron colour which was looking really good on her white - wheatish skintone.....

Soon other's also arrived in hall and she asked one of the worker to serve them tea and took her cup to sit on the sofa beside hunar who was clutching her head in her hand .

Kshitija said " listen, i have to get outside at night  to get some work done and will try to  come back till tomorrow morning. Until then you have to manage other's from asking about me "

Hunar who was earlier clutching her head ,now put her palm on her forehead

" Where are you going , and how will I manage them ? "

" I have got emergency for a case and would have to go there " kshitija replied.

" Just tell them that I'm ill or on my periods for old ladies , they won't ask about me after this possibly ."

" I'll try but can't guarantee anything."

"Ok, just try " replied kshitija.

After sometime Atharv also came there with his friend.

And urvashi bring him and darshit  a cup of coffee and tea for the rest.

Urvashi came towards and asked to see her henna claded hands  ,just when she took kshitija's hand in her hand to look at her henna , kshitija's mobile ringed .

Kshitija looked at urvashi and took her mobile from couch with her other hand and picked up the call .

Ahaan : " mam ,we captured him "
Kshitija: file?
Ahaan understood that there was someone else with kshitija so she was asking about it in this way ...

Ahaan : " he is behind Joshua or we can say that he is the reason of most of the sex rackets being runned here in Rajasthan and he has the support of MLA as well.

Kshitija: who is he?

Ahaan: " Ranvijay tawar, i will forward all the information, we have got till now and there is a file whose lock is not broken yet mam "

Kshitija: i will look into it ....

Urvashi ,when saw that kshitija is not on call now , she said " this is looking really good,beta"

Kshitija: thankyou aunty ji .....

And urvashi left from there and went near Atharv and forwarded her hand towards him and he understood what she wanted and puts his hand on her hand .

She smiled looking at his hand and kissed there and there was a little smile on all the devils faces.

Her henna design....

His henna design .

I couldn't get the one I wanted .
( Just imagine the same design but in the downward corner of his palm and much smaller than it . With initial a and k ).

They all had their breakfast and left for their respective rooms .
While all the boys were busy in their laptops,our girls were sleeping.

During the lunch kshitija didn't get down and nobody even asked for her . It was nothing new to them as they all have experienced it but as they were about to start their lunch .Advit took two plates in his hands with all the dishes in them and asked one of the worker to come with one more plate and left from there .

They all ate in silence.

At hunar and kshitija's room .

Advit  knocked the door twice but when there was no reply,he opened the door himself and got inside the room .
He saw that both the girls were sleeping while hugging each other and the comforter was lying on the floor.

He walked towards them and waked them up by tapping on their shoulder.

Both of them get up and freshened up .
After that they settled on the floor with their plates and ate their food with a lot of chit- chat .
Soon they walked downstairs with their plates in their hands and most of the people were there as it was already 3: 00 pm.

Kshitija looked at the watch and then at her phone.

It was buzzing continuously from last 5 minutes .
She checked her phone and all the messages were from ahan .

Ahan:   come earlier if possible, the lock has not opened yet and the man we rescued is missing   MLA  tawar so much .

Ahan : and are we going to the hospital?

Kshitija looked at the last message and there was a smirk on her face .

Kshitija: ofcourse, we need to make sure that people are getting treatment according to their need....

She chooses this way to talk as anyone can see text on her mobile  by intentionally or by accident.

Kshitija: i will try to come till 6 pm .

And turned her phone off .

Today , one more burden from the mother earth would be lightened.

They all sat there and she tried to make them all busy in doing something and tried to go from front door but as soon as she was trying to go outside , Divij's mother stopped her.

Malini: "Don't you know that you can't go outside after applying this henna?" Her voice was no where near soft , it was not even said in the tone which could be taken as friendly. It was more like a scream

Kshitija: "umm, aunty i have urgent work , i will come back till 8 pm. "

Malini: "don't you know that a no means a no or you didn't hear what i just said."

Kshitija:  I'm sorry but I have an important work to do for which I have to go and about listening, I listen when the speaker is trying to tell something not scream on me..
Kshitija left from there to her room .

She took out a bag in which there was her outfit and took her bike's key .

She got outside the door while Malini was still staring at her and she didn't even glance at her .

Ritvik looked at this and there was a smile on her face ....

" She is perfect for his family and for us as well. She is warm  but can burn you as well  if needed ".

Hunar knew that she has left and now she (hunar) will have to cover up for her..

Hunar left for her room as it was just 4:30 pm now....

Kshitija got outside the door of the resort and went to the parking she wore her helmet  and left from there on a good enough speed while she was leaving from there ,Atharv looked at her from his room's window but he didn't knew it was her as she was covered from head to toe ....

It took her almost 1 hour to reach where  the man was captured , there she met ahaan who was already there waiting for her . He took her towards a room , where there was a man in a room with tapes on his hand and mouth . She walked towards him and removed tape from his mouth as she sat on the nearby chair ,he laughed so loudly and the sound was ringing much because of room being empty ....

" You really think you can kill me , ha ha ha . You don't know who I am and what can I do . It would be better for you if you become our personal lady or MLA's wife . He is my friend and would definitely marry you  ,if I asked and won't do anything to you for whatever you did to me ."

Kshitija was looking at that man without any emotion or reaction on her face and she got up from her seat and said ....

" And ,what if I don't do as you said".

" Then MlA would not leave you and you would regret it so bad"

" Oh ! Really?" Said kshitija.

" But sadly you won't be alive to see my misery "  she said in a plane voice.

" His file" as soon as words left her mouth, just after 2 minutes she had his file in her hands.

" A molester, drug seller , forcing people in prostitution , took advantage of people."

" It's not even  half of the crimes this bastard has committed " Ahan added .

She came towards him and took out her knife " you touched all those people through this hand of yours right? " She asked.

The man infront was trying really hard to not to be intimidated by her as it's his male ego.

But the looks of her face screamed danger .

She took his hand with her gloved hands and pressed it on the desk .

He looked at her in horror but there was not a single line of hesitation on her face .

She sharpened her knife and in Swift motion separated his first two fingers from his hands .

There was a lot of blood on the desk .

She took a cloth and put it in his mouth .
She again came with her knife and this time separated the thumb of their hand from his hand .

She took the lighter from ahan and burned his hand .

The scene of  that room were heart wrenching .

The man was crying mess .

People,who were present there knew that he was going to have  a horrible death , if the devil on the earth would let him die first .

She called one of her man .

" Break his both legs , dislocate his shoulder and not to give him an ounce of water either "

" You took the lives of innocent people, you took their child in the name of giving them job and forced them in prostitution. You have a special place in hell , my hell "

" I'm not going to let you live , everyday would be more painful than you could ever imagine, you would beg for your death .

And i would make sure that you feel every pain which you gave to others "

Saying this she got up from her seat and removed the rain coat she was wearing as there was blood everywhere.

It was already 11 at night ,when she finished all the work left there .

She was requested for two mission but she denied to put all her focus on MLA tawar s case .

She kept working all night and found out some important things about MLA which were enough to take away his power first .

She slept in the morning and when she woke it was 3 pm and she was in her room on a couch .

She left from there as she has to get ready to get back everything ......

Hey ! Hope you guys are doing well .

Really sorry for late update ,was busy with my assignments .
I was going to update tomorrow or a day after that but it rained today .

And your author is mad about rain , i would not sleep just to enjoy rain and that's what I am doing.
So i thought to upload the chapter as well .

Hope you guys would love it.

Please do comment your views on it .
And if you like it , please do vote and follow me as well.

Thankyou 🌼🌼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.5K 3.3K 40
|| Heritage Series - Book 1|| In the regal city of Udaipur, Mr Aditya Singh Rathore, a Crowned Prince and accomplished businessman, lives a life of g...
266K 9.4K 37
Ekansh Malhotra-a 28 year old arrogant, rude, businessman, CEO of Malhotra Industries.By hard work achieve success at a very young age.people address...
167K 12.8K 18
♡Book one in Destiny series♡ **If you are interested in cute and romantic story line then this the exact story** "Don't think that you married me and...
1.2M 77.9K 48
Sequel to Kismat - Can be read by itself, but you will get some backstory if you read Kismat first! Rohan Singhania - 30-year-old CEO of his father's...