Regina George x Female Reader

By crapshoes

It is Cady and Y/N Heron's first day at school after being home-schooled, it's very different, it can get ove... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
A/N
ELEVEN
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
A/N
A/N
BONUS CHAPTER
A/N
S2 ONE
S2 TWO
S2 THREE
S2 FOUR
A/N important
A/N

TWELVE

2.1K 91 54
By crapshoes

It's been lovely having a day off from school, the food poisoning wasn't that lovely actually.

I got a mysterious test on my phone.

Unknown number: hello!!!!!!!!

Okay, odd.

Unknown number: itS me!!! karen!!!!!!

HOORAY!!

Karen and I talk for most of the day.

You: Wait, so, are you away from school as well?

The prophet: nope

You: Karen, no phones in class.

Prophet: WHATEVER!! what is my name in UR phone?

You: Prophet.

Prophet: what?

You: Prophet.

Prophet: OK WELL UR THE CHILD

Very cool Karen, very cool.

--------------------------------+

Bunny: You coming to hang tonight?

Bunny: Y/nnnnnn

Bunny: You're so annoying omgggggg

Bunny: Bitch get up!!!!

What beautiful messages to wake up to. I had a nap because I'd been up all night.

You: Hwksmdoend I was having a nap.

Bunny: Well, you're not now so get ready. Cady's here.

You: Can't believe she left without me.

I get ready as quickly as possible and run to Regina's house. I knock on the door and Regina almost immediately opens it.

"Hey." I say, out of breath.

"Ew, why are you sweaty."

"I ran here. Mum and dad are out." I notice that Gretchen is watching us from the stairwell. When she leaves I give Regina a smile and she pulls me in, giving me a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Now get your ass upstairs." Regina says, pushing me towards the stairs.

"Yes ma'am." I say with a salute. I walk upstairs while she goes to the kitchen.

Karen greets me with a hug and continues to cling onto me as she admires Gretchen talking to Cady. Suddenly, Regina comes back in. She has a little of what looks like chocolate on the side of her mouth, which is odd because I thought she wanted to lose three pounds or something.

I also notice that Gretchen, Cady, and Karen haven't said anything about it.

"Regina." I say, she immediately turns her head to me. I then scratch the side of my mouth.

She realizes what I'm talking about and wipes the chocolate off of her face. "Thanks..."

Gretchen's looking at me like she wants to claw my jugular out. I'm a little bit scared.

--------------------------------+

I feel like Cady's a bit obsessed with Regina. Almost more than me, and I'm her girlfriend.

Everyday it's just been Regina, Regina, Regina, Regina. It doesn't even sound like her name anymore.

We were walking down the hall, and people were moving to give us space which is cool I guess. I'm not used to popularity, Cady isn't either, but she's taking it better than me.

While we were walking down the hall, Aaron came over and started walking on front of me. Like I'd want to see the back of his ugly head. Cady, who was looking at him, falls into a bin. The other plastics keep on walking while I help Cady out.

"Are you okay?" I ask, trying to fix her now messy hair, she slaps my hand away.

"Do I look okay? Jesus, Y/n." She scoffs, and walks away.

Okay...

--------------------------------+

After school, Cady went to the mall for her daily debrief with Damian and Janis. When she came home she threw this flyer at me.

"Ooohh art..." I examine both sides of the flyer.

"Yeah, Janis is doing some show thing." Cady says, walking upstairs.

"Oh, neat, so are we going- aaaaand she's gone... I guess I'll go by myself..." I put the date of the show in my phone calendar.

--------------------------------+

It is time for Regina and I to present our assignment to the class on the positive and negative impact of tourism!!!! One part of the assignment requires an example.

"Okay, so... For our example..." I adjust the script for the presentation so I can see it better. "We chose the ski lodge... And, uh, what the positive and negative impacts of building a new ski lodge would be..."

"Yeah, so, the negatives would be, like, noise and stuff..." Regina goes on. I nod as I listen to her. "Like, when they're building there'd be a lot of noise." I continue to watch her with a small smile. She suddenly turns to me. "Uh Y/n?"

"Right, yes, uh... that building and noise could damage some of the wildlife- or I guess disturb the wildlife." I nod to myself, scratching the back of my neck. I'm a little embarrassed that happened in front of the whole class.

After we were done and sat down again Regina nudged me. "What was that?" She asks.

"I just got a bit distracted." I shrug. Regina smiles and twirls her hair.

"Because of my beauty?"

"You're such a weirdo."

"Ugh." She gives me a small push.

--------------------------------+

Cady and I were supposed to walk home together but today we're accompanied by a certain tall man who is also dating Regina George. It suddenly accors to me that Regina is cheating on Aaron with me... I don't know how I feel about that but I think it's a positive feeling.

When we enter the home I stretch. "Dad? Mum?" No response. "Sick, chip time. You nerds have fun doing nerd stuff." I say, skipping off to the kitchen.

"Ugh, Y/n!" I hear Cady yell when I skip away.

I get my bowl of chips and I decide to do some homework. Chips motivates me. Do I understand what's going on? No. Is Karen also messaging me and freaking out because she doesn't know what's going on either? Yeah. We're freaking out together.

IF YOU'VE NEVER FREAKED THE FUCK OUT WITH YOUR BEST FRIEND ARE YOU EVEN FRIENDS!?!????!??!!!?!?

Anyways, the rest of the day goes smoothly. Nothing to worry about today.

--------------------------------+

All the plastics were calls over to Regina's place for a very important event. Aaron has broken up with Regina. And Regina is currently crying on her bed, Gretchen and Karen beside her, holder her hands.

"Did he say why?" Karen asks in an angry tone. I love her.

"I-... I was cheating on him and somebody found out and told him." Oh fuck. Cady and Gretchen share a glance.

"Who!?" Karen asks, sqeazing Regina's hand.

"He said some guy on the baseball team." What the actual fuck.

"Baseball team..." Karen repeats.

"I gave him everything. I was half a virgin when I met him." Regina wipes some tears away. What is going on.

"You wanna do something fun? You wanna go to Taco bell?" Karen sounds so excited, she sits up a little more when she asks.

"I can't go to Taco bell, I'm on an all-carb diet. God, Karen, you are so stupid!" Regina gets up and runs off. I give Karen a small shoulder rub.

"Regina, wait, talk to me!" Gretchen says, running after her. I sigh and follow her as well.

Regina and Gretchen have already disappeared somewhere in the house. Luckily, I can just follow the sounds of shouting.

Regina has locked herself in the giant walk in pantry. Gretchen is out side, pressuring her to let her in so she can talk. Gretchen suddenly turns around and notices. "She doesn't want you here."

"Hm?" I give her a dirty look, which probably looks more intimidating than usual because I haven't slept well in a while.

I put my hand on Gretchen's shoulder and slowly push her away from the door. I watch Gretchen until she walks away.

"Regina?" I call out in a soft voice. "I'm guessing this isn't fake crying, since you haven't stopped..."

The pantry door slides open, and Regina pulls me inside. It's quite spacious. Regina sits on the bottom shelf while I stand in front of her. "If someone knows that I've been cheating on Aaron, then they probably know who... And what gender..." She wipes her eyes some more.

"I didn't think of that..." I reply, scratching my temple. "So-"

"I think we should break up."

--------------------------------+

A/N

I have this urge to post my English assignment on here since it's a short story thing, I think my idea is pretty cool.

Eehhedjwkend

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 79 15
janis sarkisian is her high school football team's star quarterback. cady heron is the best cheerleader on the squad. in a school filled with bullie...
8.7K 212 24
Art freak meets the homeschooled jungle freak. One catches feelings and the other is completely oblivious to the other having feelings.
11.5K 119 51
Maya never knew she could love somebody. But how does she feel now?
48.2K 2K 31
"You're like.. really pretty." - Her name is Regina George, and she is a massive deal. She's the most popular girl in school and you- well, you're ne...