Sunshine Of My Abyss - Findin...

By Lekhika5

Ansh Malhotra , the CEO of 'BLACK ROSE ,' one of the most successful and richest companies, hides his identit... More

Characters
1. First Encounter
2. Pheli Nazar mein
3. Dear Diary πŸ“–πŸ“–
4. My heart Knows to beat πŸ’–
5. Movement πŸ’–πŸ’–
6. Morning Bliss 🌻
7. Being His Sheild 🦾🦾
8. My Saviour,My Sunshine🌞
Important Announcement
Sunflower &Sunshine (Filler chapter) 🌻
10. White powder secret
11. About that Night πŸŒ‰
New story Announcement
12.Dil ki jo baatein h πŸ’•
13. Punishing culprit 😎(Unedited)
14.Wrong dilivery 🍜
15.My Gravity πŸ‘¨β€πŸš€
Scroll stack(Senapati's Bharya)
Ch.16 False hopes
Ch~17 Undeserving
Ch~18 Shik Shak SHAKE πŸ˜…πŸ€’
Ch~19 Bade achhe lagte hπŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ‘¨
Ch~20 Haule haule
Ch~24 Why Black πŸ–€
Ch~25 Flower of destruction πŸ₯€
Second lead couples
Ch~26 Jab mile hum tum πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ™†
Ch~27 Ti amo πŸ’–
Ch~28 Epiphany 🌦️

9. Notes and Flutters πŸ˜‰

71 13 2
By Lekhika5

Hello my lilies, how are you all doing....I just wanna say thank you to all my readers no matter you vote regularly or you read silently....but what matters is that my work reaching to you 💕💕....

Now let's drive into the story.
_______________________________________

Ansh pov:-
I flickered my eyes , adjusting to the light. Suddenly a wave of confusion hit me as I wonder where I was,slowly awakening I found myself lying in bed with a damp towel on my forehead and a bowel of half eaten white porridge was on the table beside my bed.

I felt a soft touch on my hand ,and looking closely ,I was suprised to see it was Ms. Iyer who was holding my hand .she was asleep with her head resting on the bed and her body on the chair.

As I woke up, the incidents from last night flooded my mind. Despite speaking rudely to her and pushing her away, she didn't abandon me like everyone else. Instead, she stood firmly beside me, providing strength in my adverse condition. She was like an anchor, holding onto me in the thunderstorm and preventing me from sinking into the abyss of the ocean.

I never imagined her to be this mature, considering her usual talkative and hyperactive behavior. However, yesterday's events completely changed my mindset. She possesses much more maturity and strength of patience than anyone could have imagined.

I gently reached out to tuck a curly strand of hair that had fallen on her face..

Observing her serene face as she slept, I couldn't help but admire her beauty, which was further enhanced by the gentle moonlight. Those deep brown orbs which had the ability to make my heart skip a beat,Those light pinkish colored lips never seemed to tire, acting like a translator, effortlessly translating the contents of her heart into words.

Lost in her admiration ,I lied back on my bed holding her hand and drifted into deep slumber once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Krithika's Pov:-

I woke up with the falling rays of sun on my face and a stiffness in my neck.
Ouch... rubbing my neck to relax my muscle stiffness. My eyes fell on the source of the rough touch on my hands.

Ohh my Venkateshwara....I slept holding his hand , realising this suddenly my adrenal medulla released an excess of adernaline which resulting in my cheeks warming up with a red colour blush.

I gently moved his hand from mine,as I don't want to disturb his sweet sleep. But "I have to admit it he looks kinda cute while sleeping and one second how can a person look cute and hot at same time" a doubt raised by my heart.

Not knowing the answer to this.I thought of silently leaving his place before he wakes up as it will be awkward for both of us.

But before that i checked his fever by keeping my hand on his forehead. And thank God his fever had reduced to greater extent.

Before leaving I looked at him back and suddenly my heart panged with the pain that I saw in his eyes yesterday. " I don't know what is your past and what scares you are bearing but one thing I want to tell you is that ..no matter whatever happens I won't leave you alone . I promise you to help you heal those scares..."

By giving my commiting my heart I decided to leave before he wake up.

But wait before I leave I have to do some unfinished work.

_______________________________________

Author's Pov:-

As the sunlight gently streamed in the room as an uninvited guest in a house causeing disturbance in the sleep of Ansh.

His eyes flutter as it took time for his iris to adjust his pupil size in correspondence to the sunlight.

By rubbing his his eyes ,he sat upon his bed,when he became little familiar with his surrounding and accepted himself in conscious world he realised that it was the first time in 20yrs that he slept so peacefully.

After that incident his soul was so deprived to warmth that he almost forgotten the feeling of warmth.

Now his heart is craving for more warmthness and he knows now he had no reason to deny it but to surrender to what his heart wants.

Coming out from his thoughts he found a sticky note kept on his head rest.

Good morning Mr.Mallhotra, I hope you are feeling good.

Seeing this a Smile crept on his face and he took the sticky note from his bed rest and instead of throwing he safely kept it in his drawer.

He then complete all his morning routines. He came out with his track pants ,with wet hair strands falling onto his forehead and to his bare well chiseled ,well tonned abs which looks like God took extra time to curve them out on his chest.Looking him like this can make anyone drool over

( sorry krithika but the author is also a woman )

Entering in his kitchen with a motive to quench his thirst he again stumbled upon a note saying.

Note 1:-
I know Mr Malhotra,that you like air and water.But to sustain in this world our body needs food.

Note 2:-

And I hope Mr Mallohtra that you are not superhuman and even if you are then too you need food to recharge your abilities.

Note:-3

Mr Malhotra if you are here then do open your shelves ...in 1st shelf all the pulses are kept.
Second shelf contain rice and sugar .

Third one is empty as I wasn't able to reach. But one day I hope you will help me to.

Note 4:-
Once a wise woman said that "fridges represent one's mind" and your is empty ...i mean refrigerator 😂😂😂,but now I have used it to store fruits and vegetables. "
Reading this note Ansh laughed out loud as he was amused by brave attempt of his sunshine to make his fun.

Like she is taunting the CEO of the world's one of the best high tech cyber security company"Black Rose".

But still he couldn't deny that this is the first time that he felt like he reached his home,the fully well furnished apartment of his with all the modern amenities never gave him that homely feeling which he got from this simple sticky notes that krithika sticked it everywhere.

The smile which had lost its way,is slowly returning to him.

Note5:-
Do drink this ...this is kadaa,I know you need courage to drink it but it's good for your health so do drink it like a good boy okayyy....😉😉😄

"Good boy...Really Miss Iyer" Ansh said with a smirk. And in one go he gobbles up the whole glass of Kadaa.That was kept on the dining table covered with a lid and alongside there was a covered plate.

And with this he kept all her sticky notes safely in his personal drawer as if they contain some kind of confidential information.

_______________________________________
After experiencing home and an heavenly delightful breakfast prepared by Krithika. The quickly drove to the college as he was getting impatient to meet krithika and thank her but at the same time he thought he should tell her to keep his panic attack incident secret.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On the other side
(Mallohtra Industries CEO office)

"You all are useless people ... even animals are better than you Buffon...why do take salaries even if you cannot finish one task" Raj mallohtra shouted on his P.A.

"Just get lost and don't show me your face until you fix a meeting with that CEO of Black Rose "
Said Raj Malhotra by slamming his hand on his table ,he was shooting fire balls on the poor secretary who was on the verge of loosing his consciousness due to fear.

"Sir we tried to reach him out,but his identity is kept in such a way that we can only know his name and nothing else .. everything about him is left under the shades." Said the secretary with a shiver as his answer was no way satisfied the anger of his boss.

"Just get your ass out" he said and within seconds his secretary ran out of his cabin in a jiffy.

Then he took out his phone and with an evil sinister smirk he dialled a number.

"My dear son let's have a dinner together" he said in a extra sweetcoaxed tone.

"Okay " by saying this the other person on the called kept the call.

Such a brat he is ,just like his mother but I don't care as I have a lease of this brat in my hand ....and I can make him do anything....Now it's time my Ansh to prove your worth to me and give returns to my investment on you.....

______________________________________

So my munchkins do vote and comment your favourite part.....

And follow my Instagram account

Idhar tumhare left side mein vote ka button h usse dabate hue Jana ....free h koi charge nahi lagta h ....

Tumhari Lekhika...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 1.1K 38
"I won't let him look at you, touch you, feel you. Because you're mine and I don't like others touching and stealing what's mine," he whispered in my...
40.7K 3.6K 32
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." β™‘ Almost all of us have fallen for s...
55.6K 3.7K 24
"Pleaseeeeee....." I beg him, I'm so so close , His thrusts making me lose my mind "Please what? I need words " I gush more under his deep husky voic...
541K 21.3K 74
She was rose in the garden filled with thornsπŸ₯€ He was the thorn that would destroy herπŸ”± Ansh & Anaya were tied in an arranged marriage. By their p...