Reborn: to love and revenge (...

bts_taekook34 tarafından

In their previous life, taehyung had been overweight. His face was covered in acne. Yet jungkook still forcef... Daha Fazla

death
reborn
rage
shower
Insult
Jaewon
Jungkook's taste is unique
He took the knife and prepared....
Begging for forgiveness
Taking advantage
Kim group
Pervert
Chapter 13
Appetite and losing weight
Sleeping in his room
Second sister, kim jennie
Chapter 18
Already slept with...
Blood stained bed cover
New clothes and shoes
Saving Choi byungho
An apple with love
Extra money
Owe me a chance
Change in strategy
Jeon and choi family's friendship
Undeniable facts
Black cat
confession
Chapter 31
Sweeter than morning dew
Lottery
A pile of trash
Mother
Sending you to your date(1)
Sending you to your date(2)
Joining forces to slender
Rewarding them with two bottles of wine
Headline
Beauty in the eyes of beholder
second uncle
Stay
Too much...
Group of liers
Well fed mosquito's
Lovely moments
The maid's service
Chapter 49
Jennie slept with jungkook?
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136 [M]
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141 [M]
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162

Ability

2K 81 1
bts_taekook34 tarafından

In his previous life, after he lost his sight and half of his body was paralysed, he became completely dependent on jungkook.

However, everyone believed that he had betrayed jungkook and they treated him like trash. Even though jungkook instructed his maids to take good care of him, his orders were completely neglected.

He did not receive any care whatsoever. Whenever he wanted water or some food, he was always ignored.

Several times, after he dirtied his pants due to his paralytic state, they would leave him be.

That sort of helplessness could not be understood by those who had never experienced it before.

Strangely, since losing his sight, his hearing improved tremendously.

Just by footsteps alone, he could tell who was walking by. Based on the sound of the tray being set down, he could also tell where the maid had left food.

Once, when no one was around, he had been extremely thirsty. All he could think about was water.

He knew that it was only a few steps away. For some reason, when he focused all of his thoughts on it, the glass of water actually trembled.

Afterwards, he concentrated and applied all his strength, making the glass move.

Slowly, he realised that he had a unique ability which a normal person did not possess.

His ability wasn’t an omnipotent or unrealistic one from a fantasy novel or comic.

Instead, it was similar to the movie ‘God of Gamblers’ which Stephen Chow had featured in. He could move things without touching them, look through barriers, influence someone’s thoughts with his mind and even conceal himself. In his previous life, after investing a lot of effort into training himself, he could also walk through walls.

Still, his ability to see through barriers only allowed him to look underneath cards and dice cups.

His ability to conceal himself also wasn’t very strong. He could only temporarily obscure someone’s vision and cause them to believe that he wasn’t present there.

Aside from moving things in the air, everything else consumed a lot of energy. At times, when he overused his ability, he would even lose consciousness.

In his previous life, he often practiced when he was alone for long hours.

He had gradually improved from being able to shake a small glass of water, to lifting it in the air, to bringing things across barriers...

He learned all of these gradually after putting in a lot of effort.

Although jungkook frequently visited him to care for him, his heart had been weak and he needed to undergo several operations. He spent most of his time in the hospital and could not give him the attention he needed.

After he eloped with jaewon, his relationship with jungkook had deteriorated drastically. He stubbornly and repeatedly rebelled against him, causing harm to him. As a result, his heart had suffered multiple agitations.

He was the reason why he eventually needed surgery.

He never expected that, after losing his sight and becoming paralysed, the only time he lived well was when he was by his side.

No one knew of his ability in his previous life. He would only use it to retrieve water when no one would respond to him, or to bring an extra blanket from the cupboard when it was cold. Occasionally, he would also use it to toss his dirty clothes in the bathroom.

Now that he thought about it, in his previous life, he had focused his ability entirely on making life more convenient for himself.

He came back from his memories and tried to concentrate. As he stared at the liquor cabinet, the doors opened and the bottles of alcohol flew out smoothly. They froze in mid-air.

Moments later, the bottles returned back to their original position and the liquor cabinet shut close.

He stood up and headed to the bathroom. Instead of opening the door, he focussed hard and pressed his left middle and index finger to his right ones. He then lifted his feet and walked straight through the wall.

He smiled happily in the bathroom.

His ability was still present. The efforts and practice in his previous life had not been wasted.

Thank god!

In this world, everyone knew that individuals with unique abilities existed.

Under typical circumstances, such individuals would only have a single ability. For example, if they could look under a card, they would not be able to do anything more than that.

That he possessed so many abilities naturally meant he was one in a million.

He had no intention of harming others and never used his powers to be mischievous. He simply wanted to rely on them to protect himself.

After walking through the wall to enter the bathroom, he did not do it again to exit. After all, such a power consumed a lot of energy. He needed to rest or he would exhaust himself.

He opened the door and headed out. He then laid down on the luxurious bed and fell asleep.

Sometime later, the sound of the door opening startled taehyung awake.

He opened his eyes and was surprised by the person who came in.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.5M 66.6K 45
He needed sex, I was there. He needed a submissive woman who came running when he called, I was available. But when I needed him the most, he neglect...
443K 18.3K 123
SYPNOSIS Reading Purifying Love made Rachelle D'magiba feel very insulted. The ending that the author had written didn't go well with her expectation...
163K 10.1K 46
Elizabeth has been ruling her kingdom for 3 years now. She's gone through countless advisors in those 3 years. When she's finally ready to give up on...
20.7K 584 11
"You better start stretching. Soon it will be you bowing to me." Fang Xun is known to all as the great dragon king and Emperor of Wuzhen. However, to...