A grocery store opened in the...

By justberealtomyself

Story and cover not mine All credit belong to rightful owner MTL For offline reading Author: Honglanbai Wei J... More

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
171-180
181-190
191-196 END

161-170

131 1 0
By justberealtomyself

Chapter 161 Persuasion

"He can't follow you the whole way. It's okay for him to practice for a while longer than before. After all, his situation is much better than that of the soldiers outside."

Wei Jiaqi said calmly, originally, The intensity of Wei Yukun's cultivation was somewhat higher than her previous estimate. She originally thought that Wei Yukun would not surpass others even if he worked hard and conscientiously. However, judging from the situation of others today, the intensity of his cultivation clearly exceeded that of most people. The limit of human endurance.

From this, it can be seen that Wei Yukun's efforts in cultivation completely exceeded her expectations.

"Actually, what I want to say is that you don't have to work so hard. Although the basic exercises can regulate your body, practicing so hard for a long time is not a good thing for you. It's not a good thing for you. It's not a physical effect, but a mental one. Well, having said that, I want to tell you that the novels you read here are actually a little bit correct, that is, people who practice martial arts need to have a strong psychology. Tolerance ability, what you are practicing now are basic exercises, which are all about taxing your body and have the least impact on people's mental state. In the future, when you start practicing the moves, these effects will gradually increase, because many times All kinds of moves with powerful attack power are learned by humans by imitating animals, and animals are very beastly. In order to be able to explode the more powerful attack power of the moves, it is necessary to imitate the gods when those animals attack."

Wei Jiaqi's After explaining, Wei Yukun understood that this was because she was worried that when she was too tired to practice the skills and moves, the gods in those moves would control her mind and affect her personality, which was the legendary obsession.

"That's right, it's easy to get carried away, especially when practicing various attack moves without a good rest."

Wei Jiaqi confirmed Wei Yukun's understanding, which was summarized by humans in the interstellar era. Experience, in the beginning, in order to become stronger, human beings practiced day and night. Everyone was crazier than Wei Yukun now, but soon people discovered that the harder those who practiced, the more It is easy to become obsessed, and the proportion of people who are obsessed is very large. Those who are not obsessed are people with very strong willpower.

According to expert research, it is easy to be affected by practicing exercises and moves after weak willpower, unless the willpower is strong.

Of course, even if you have strong willpower, it will be affected if you practice powerful moves and techniques when you are too tired.

That's why I have this experience. To practice moves and techniques, you must rest well before practicing. Cultivation does not happen overnight, it requires perseverance.

"That's it, I know, I will pay attention to it in the future."

Wei Yukun did not turn a deaf ear to Wei Jiaqi. He practiced hard to improve his strength and reimburse the motherland, not to cause trouble to the motherland. Since it was too If you practice too hard, you will run the risk of going crazy, so of course you have to reduce your practice time. As for the reduced practice time, Wei Yukun decided to use the time to train those soldiers, which is good.

"Can you stay and help me check the training intensity of my soldiers? I want to select a few elite soldiers."

Wei Yukun said in a low voice. This was an idea that came to him after the execution in Kyoto.

The protective force around the chief was too weak, although the skills of those people were not far behind his before, and they had also begun to practice martial arts.

But those people didn't have Wei Jiaqi to teach them and only learned from some DVDs. After all, they were still worse than them.

He thought of training some people first and sending them to the chief, and then letting these people teach other guards around the chief, so that they could speed up their improvement.

"The people here are basically elite soldiers. Do you still want to choose again?"

Wei Jiaqi looked at Wei Yukun in surprise. She didn't expect that Wei Yukun wanted to choose again. This was a bit beyond her expectation. .

"Yeah."

Wei Yukun didn't explain what he wanted to do with the person he chose.

"Okay, I'll take a look tomorrow. That's it for today. Originally, I wanted to check the situation and see if I need to teach new things. Everyone is so exhausted, so forget it." "Can you

? Why don't you teach new things first? Or, can you use these things as rewards?"

Xu Hai suddenly interrupted and said that the things Wei Jiaqi taught were good things, but it was precisely because they were good things that he thought about Wei Jiaqi Being able to set a standard so that everyone doesn't think it's easy to learn.

Things that are too simple and easy to obtain are always not taken seriously, and everyone may have other ideas.

"Huh? In fact, it's not necessary. What I'm teaching now are the basics. Basics are the best things for everyone to learn. Later, I will teach some killing moves, and you can use them as rewards."

Wei Jiaqi is a little unsure. Everyone can learn basic things in the interstellar age, because the Federation needs all humans to be strong, but she is a little unsure about what the situation is like in this planetary age.

"No! These things you teach may seem basic to you, but some things are in-depth enough. They must know that some things cannot be spread randomly. In this era, society is still in chaos, and there are many enemies outside. We must To ensure that we have enough advantages, only enough advantages can ensure that we can protect our motherland."

Xu Hai looked at Wei Jiaqi seriously. It was not that he did not want the soldiers to become stronger. On the contrary, these generals were actually more competitive than anyone else. Everyone wants to make their soldiers stronger.

However, some things are really not suitable for full dissemination. The things that were disseminated before are enough for the current army. If there are more, I am afraid it will make people have bad thoughts.

"Okay, okay, I will give the things to you in the future, and you can decide whether to teach them or not. But what I want to say is that on the premise of ensuring that the army is strong, it is best to increase the force value of the people. , Of course, this can be put aside until life improves. Now that you are spreading the exercises, it is estimated that only a small number of people will be able to practice."

Wei Jiaqi thought about it and felt that it is indeed true to start spreading the exercises now. It is unrealistic. Practicing martial arts requires energy. The entire Qin State is now relatively short of supplies, which is not conducive to the promotion of martial arts.

It would be better to wait until the people's living standards have improved and everyone can have enough to eat before promoting it, which will have better results.

Wei Yukun and Xu Hai were a little surprised to see Wei Jiaqi being so easy to talk to. Before, Wei Jiaqi's attitude of wanting everyone to practice had worried them for a long time.

"People in the military have begun to practice. After they retire, this practice and other things will definitely spread gradually. It is actually a good thing to develop the level of practice based on the living standards of the people. Of course I will not deny it."

Wei Jiaqi felt helpless when she saw Xu Hai and Wei Yukun's shocked expressions. She wasn't that domineering, was she? Although she expressed her desire for everyone to practice martial arts, it was only because she wanted to try to see if she could make life easier for humans in this time and space.

In the final analysis, it actually has nothing to do with her. After all, the two time-spaces are completely different timelines and do not overlap. She has changed the development of this time-space but cannot change the development of the interstellar era in which she lives.

"What's so surprising? I want to spread the cultivation method for your own good. There will be great dangers in the future. If you don't improve the strength of mankind, then mankind will be in danger of extinction. For me , my strength is there, I'm not in any danger to you."

Wei Jiaqi said calmly that this was also the first time she had spoken out about a specific dangerous situation. She had a feeling that if she didn't speak out something, the higher-ups would probably not allow martial arts to spread on a large scale, which would be against her will. original intention.

"You keep saying that there will be danger in the future. How do you know what's going to happen in the future?"

"Of course I have my methods. Believe it or not, I have told you where my strength lies. If there is any danger, I will be the first to hide. But it won't be me."

Wei Jiaqi looked calm, and what she didn't say was that by then she would have already left this time and space.

Wei Yukun and Xu Hai looked at each other. She said before that there would be danger in the future if the people of Qin became stronger. They thought she thought there would be a war in the future. She was worried that the war would affect the inland of Qin. They were all worried about this situation. Yes, I didn't think much about it, but now she actually said that humankind will be destroyed. The key point is the attitude in which she spoke.

This made Wei Yukun and Xu Hai unable to regard Wei Jiaqi's words as a joke, but they really couldn't think of what kind of danger could destroy mankind.

And when is the future that Wei Jiaqi is talking about?

"Can you give me a specific time?"

"Haha."

Wei Jiaqi laughed. Wei Yukun and Xu Hai finally understood that it was impossible.

After Wei Jiaqi left, Wei Yukun and Xu Hai sat quietly in Wei Yukun's office for half an hour. "Do you need to report this news?"

"You can't report it now. Report it together next time you go to Kyoto."

Xu Hai was worried that the signal would be intercepted. Although this situation is unlikely to happen, this news is really important. Yes, every possibility must be avoided.

"You're right, her attitude is too serious. Maybe we should practice harder."

Wei Yukun said and looked at Xu Hai.

"Don't look at me. I've worked very hard. Didn't you listen to what she said? You need to practice properly. Going too far is never enough."

Chapter 162 Travel

"I know, but you obviously didn't train to the limit before."

Wei Yukun looked cold and solemn. No matter when Wei Jiaqi said the future will arrive, there is nothing wrong with them improving their strength first, just like Wei Jiaqi wanted them to improve the people's strength as much as possible.

"I don't think this is happening so fast. Didn't you listen to what she said? We can wait until the living standards of the people improve before we can talk about promotion. We all know what is needed in the process of practicing martial arts. If everyone really practices martial arts, then everyone needs to How long do you think it will take when you can eat meat without worrying about it?"

"I don't think it will take long."

Wei Yukun and Xu Hai have different ideas. With the development of the seaside, many people can already do it. As long as the country continues to develop at such a rapid pace, eating meat will not take too long.

Xu Hai frowned. He also thought of the situation in the city by the sea, and the development of Shanhai City was also rapid. It was only because the supplies in Shanhai City still relied on allocated quotas, so it didn't show up, but money has already Many people are no longer lacking, and the black market that was once hidden is basically semi-open.

"Maybe you are right."

Xu Hai couldn't say anything.

Wei Jiaqi left the military camp and walked less than two kilometers when she met a group of people carrying hoes. Although these people were wearing farm work clothes and the tools they held were agricultural tools, their aura was not that of farmers at all. The temperament you should have! The bloody smell all over his body can basically be seen as long as his eyes are not blind.

Wei Jiaqi walked past these people casually and relaxedly as if he had not seen this group of people. But just when Wei Jiaqi was about to pass by these people, the group of people moved at the same time!

Wei Jiaqi also launched an attack at the moment those people moved. It was obvious that this group of people did not feel that their disguise had been discovered, and no one was prepared for Wei Jiaqi's attack.

Almost instantly, Wei Jiaqi took two lives. Judging from the strong murderous aura in these people, these people could not be good people at all, not to mention that these people appeared outside the military camp without doing anything. With the magnanimity a soldier should have, Wei Jiaqi naturally had no hesitation in getting angry.

"! Kill!"

The other party obviously didn't expect Wei Jiaqi to have such a method, so he couldn't help but froze for a moment. The action changed instantly, and he was directly a killer.

Wei Jiaqi's expression was indifferent, and her hand movements were not hesitant at all. The battle with the alien beasts in the interstellar era had brought about a lot of changes in her. At least her killing movements were much sharper now.

"Who sent you here?"

Wei Jiaqi stopped his killing action when there were only two people left. He looked at the motionless man lying on the ground in front of him. Both men's limbs had lost their mobility. , with many broken bones, they could only lie on the ground and groan.

After Wei Jiaqi asked, he didn't get an answer. Seeing that the two people on the ground kept humming and moaning without answering his question, Wei Jiaqi's expression turned cold.

"Hmph! You think I can't do anything if you don't speak?"

Wei Jiaqi snorted, took out some things from the space, and then prepared the medicine according to the formula given by the system. This thing is not a good thing. In the interstellar era, It is a banned drug. Another person may not be able to get this formula, but who gave Wei Jiaqi the system? The system downloaded a lot of information from Star Network, including these drug formulas, and both the system and Star Network can monitor it. I know what Wei Jiaqi did, so I'm not worried about her using these things to do bad things.

Now Wei Jiaqi has prepared these drugs just for interrogation.

The two people were horrified by Wei Jiaqi's behavior. Obviously, Wei Jiaqi had nothing in her hands just now, but in the blink of an eye, she had medicines and equipment in her hands. This made the two people feel that they had met the devil.

However, Wei Jiaqi ignored the thoughts of the two people and drank the prepared medicine into the two of them. In less than a minute, the two of them were completely confused. After that, Wei Jiaqi asked them what they answered. After Jiaqi found out who sent the other party, she fell silent.

Although these two people were born and raised in the Qin State, they were trained by people from other countries. The reason why they came here to ambush them this time was because of the actions of the Qin State in recent times.

That is to say, Wei Yukun and the others are practicing martial arts. Although people outside do not know what changes have taken place in Wei Yukun and the others, after all, they have not practiced martial arts for a long time and they have not been on many missions. So as long as spies are not actually arranged into the army where Wei Yukun and the others are, they will know. There are not many things.

But Wei Yukun still revealed one thing about his trip to Kyoto this time. He always has a reason for going to Kyoto. The reason used above is that he goes to Kyoto to teach and lead the people around him.

Although this reason is normal, it is also very abnormal. How did Wei Yukun train himself? Do the people above know?

Why does Wei Yukun need to go to Kyoto to teach specifically?

After connecting with what happened recently, wouldn't it be easy to find the problem?

Although I don't know how much Wei Jiaqi has to do with these things, it is certain that Wei Jiaqi can enter and exit the military camp. Even if I don't know what her situation is, if I want to know what happened in the military camp, I can choose to send her to the military camp. Caught and interrogated again.

"Tsk, don't worry, let them handle these matters themselves."

Wei Jiaqi was helpless. She had no way to deal with these spies. After returning, she told Wei Yukun and the others the news directly. How to deal with it was up to them. Take care of it yourself.

Wei Jiaqi didn't look back, after all, it was not far from her residence.

Nothing happened the rest of the way. Wei Jiaqi walked and practiced all the way back home. She called Wei Yukun and told Wei Yukun the news she had received. She also explained the location of the body and hung up. He picked up the phone and paid no attention to Wei Yukun and others who started to get busy because of his phone call.

The next day Wei Jiaqi went to the military camp as usual. She watched Wei Yukun's practice and other people's practice. After making sure that she didn't need to come back again, she left. She was ready to leave Shanhai City.

"You want to leave? Where to go?"

Xu Hai looked at Wei Jiaqi in surprise.

Wei Jiaqi thought for a while and said, "Go to Kunlun."

"Near Kunlun? What are you doing? Is there any problem there?"

"There is no problem there at the moment. I'm just curious about where those people are hiding. You should Knowing the people I met before when I went to Dragon City, and the person outside Shanhai City, I want to see where those people's base camp is."

Wei Jiaqi's words made Xu Hai frown instantly.

"Are you going to provoke those people? The person who came to Shanhai City is so powerful. Are you sure there is no more powerful person in that place? Have you ever thought about whether you can deal with those people now?" "I

'll go check out the place first . , I didn't say I had to go in."

Wei Jiaqi didn't take Xu Hai's concerns to heart. She had recently hit a bottleneck in researching space powers. Although the way those people hid probably had nothing to do with space, it still had nothing to do with space. You can't rule out this possibility, right?

She just wanted to see it on the spot. If it had nothing to do with the use of space energy, then she would be back. If it did, she could study it carefully. Maybe it would be a great inspiration for her current research. maybe.

"Then what are you doing there?"

"Now that we have found the place, won't it be easier for you to defend yourself in the future?"

Wei Jiaqi asked back. Wei Yukun and Xu Hai both knew that she was not telling the truth, but they both also understood that Wei Jiaqi was unwilling to tell the truth. .

"You have to tell the superiors."

Wei Yukun knew that Wei Jiaqi's situation was special, her whereabouts were even more special, and what she was going to do now was equally special. Since they knew about it, they would definitely report it, but if they didn't say anything, Making the decision on her own would probably irritate her, so Wei Yukun said something in advance.

"Okay, it's not a secret. I don't think any of you are related to those people. There won't be any problem if I look for people like this."

Wei Jiaqi said calmly. She felt that education during the Qin period It is still impossible to teach people with the personalities of the Ji family, so if they had really come into contact with the people of Qin early, then there would be no five major families later.

"..."

Wei Yukun and Xu Hai couldn't answer these words.

Wei Jiaqi didn't care what the two of them thought. After hanging up the phone, she packed her luggage, bought a train ticket, and left the next day.

Wei Yukun reported the news about Wei Jiaqi, and the people above didn't say anything. They also knew that they had no way to stop Wei Jiaqi's actions, they could only watch.

After Wei Jiaqi got on the train, she found that the days on the train were simply torture. Fortunately, she bought a sleeper berth. In order to make her life more comfortable, she directly spent money to buy four sleeper berths and moved the entire carriage All wrapped up.

This way she could take out books from the space in the carriage and read them, otherwise it would be difficult for her to do her own thing in the carriage.

There is a lot of information in the system, but it is obviously not suitable to read books directly in the system, so I can only read books. The books I read are all about martial arts. Well, they are all human studies of martial arts in the interstellar era. She had never read these books before.

At that time, what she thought was that she could just practice with the military commanders, and she didn't have to worry about how martial arts was practiced or how it worked. She didn't think that she could practice to the point where she needed to understand these things. After all, her qualifications were really good. Not very good.

Chapter 163 Comments

"System, do you think these materials are too difficult?"

Wei Jiaqi was helpless. These materials were too boring and she didn't want to read them.

"You have to read it no matter how difficult it is."

The system's answer left Wei Jiaqi speechless. What kind of words were they talking about?

Simply!

"I'm telling you, if you act like this, you will lose me." "

..."

The system did not answer, but Wei Jiaqi understood what the system meant. She had no way to get rid of the system! This is simply...

"Okay, I won't tell you anymore, I will continue reading."

Wei Jiaqi had no choice but to continue reading. When her mind couldn't move, she went to the system to learn various attack moves, and then continued Read a book.

Halfway through the train we were transported back to the interstellar age.

In the interstellar era, Wei Jiaqi continued his cultivation, while Han Yang and Huang Yuxuan on the main star were really shocked.

Both of them started their journey to search for Dantian after being reminded by Xingwang. Both of them originally thought that searching for Dantian would take a long time, but things turned out exactly as they thought. They had never thought about Dantian before, and they had never thought about it. They all use the energy produced through cultivation to temper the body and enhance the strength of the body's meridians so that more energy can be stored, thereby improving cultivation.

It is precisely because of this that their cultivation speed is not particularly fast. After all, the strength of the body increases very quickly at the beginning, but it increases very slowly in the later stages. As for Huang Yuxuan and Han Yang's cultivation, In fact, it has been stagnant for two or three years.

This is also the reason why Huang Yuxuan often retreats. Only focused training in retreat can increase the strength of the body so that the body can store more energy. But now that the Dantian has been found, the cultivation of the two people has made great progress the moment they found the Dantian. progress.

Not only that, because of the existence of Dantian, after all the energy in their bodies entered Dantian, they quickly discovered different places.

In the past, because the body was full of energy, although they were very powerful when attacking, in the end, the energy that could be used each time was limited. At least they couldn't mobilize all the energy in the body instantly.

But with the Dantian, they can unleash the strongest attacks. At the same time, one thing is that after finding the Dantian, they can vaguely feel the way forward in cultivation.

In other words, their current cultivation level can be greatly improved again.

"It's really incredible."

Han Yang sighed with emotion. They had never thought about looking for Dantian before, but he gave up after trying it before and couldn't find it!

He didn't understand at all why the method proposed by Wei Jiaqi could find the Dantian so easily. They also searched like this before, but they couldn't find the location of the Dantian.

"How is your situation?"

Looking at Huang Yuxuan, Han Yang felt that even he could find Dantian. There was no reason why Huang Yuxuan, who had better qualifications than him, couldn't find him.

"We found it. We also looked for the Dantian before, but the body's energy was not full when we did the experiment. Maybe searching for the Dantian requires the body's energy to be full?"

Huang Yuxuan was a little unsure.

"Is Wei Jiaqi's body already full of energy?"

"Of course, how do we improve our cultivation? Isn't it just to store energy and slowly expand the meridians? Now it's because the limit is reached, so the expansion is slow. She probably found her Dantian when she reached her limit."

But Han Yang understood clearly that in the past, cultivation was done bit by bit, and most of those who practiced fast were born with good bodies. People with strong strength and wide meridians.

"Do you think this news should be spread? The existence of Dantian can really improve human strength and cultivation speed." "

Spread it, let's just say that the two of us discovered it together and spread it directly on a large scale."

Han Yang thought for a while Said, if it is only spread to some people, it is very likely that the strength of human beings has not improved yet, and the strength of the alien beasts has improved first. It is really unnecessary to prevent the prying eyes of the alien beasts from affecting the speed of human cultivation improvement. It is better to announce it directly. , let humans and alien beasts study it at the same time, and let time decide what will happen in the future.

"That's... okay."

Huang Yuxuan thought for a while. Although he felt that Han Yang didn't need to worry too much, but considering the current situation of the Human Federation, he decided to follow Han Yang's approach.

In the morning, when everyone in the Human Federation turned on the Star Network to watch the news, a special piece of news shocked the entire Federation.

"Is it true? The President and the Marshal have actually successfully found the Dantian? Don't you think this is all a lie? Even the President once said it was a lie." "

You didn't listen, President . Sir, can you explain? I thought it was fake before because they couldn't find it after trying it, but this time because the president and the marshal were at a bottleneck in their cultivation, they thought of trying again, but it turned out that they succeeded after trying it. What the President means is that everyone can look for Dantian when their cultivation reaches the peak of your current stage, because only the peak of each stage can find the location of Dantian."

If others say that Dantian really exists, maybe it doesn't exist at all. No one would believe it, but now the people who said the existence of Dantian were Huang Yuxuan and Han Yang, this made everyone believe it.

But after believing it, many people became confused. Why didn't people in the past find out the existence of Dantian?

"I don't want you to read the comments on Xingwang. Some people said that they had found Dantian, but no one believed it, so they didn't insist on it. There are also people whose family members said that they found Dantian, but something happened to them later."

These comments gradually became more and more popular. When it appeared on StarNet, many people were shocked.

Even Han Yang and Huang Yuxuan were shocked. They never expected that these things had happened.

But Star Network gave a conclusion, "These remarks on Star Network are all false. Even if someone found Dantian, they never said it on Star Network. If someone publishes his discovery on Star Network, regardless of the truth, Fake Star Network will also report back to the President. The President has studied Dantian in the past, and even now has people who specialize in studying the mysterious things in Dantian and other ancient books."

Han Yang believed Star Network's explanation. It was impossible to deliberately hide the news. Just like this time, Wei Jiaqi reported the news to Han Yang and Huang Yuxuan just after she said she had found Dantian.

"You can directly refute the rumors on Xingwang."

Han Yang asked Xingwang to refute the rumors directly. No matter what the result is, it is not a good thing for these remarks to appear now.

"Okay, do you need to track these people?"

"Follow it, but as long as you know who these people are, you don't have to do anything."

"Okay."

Star Network quickly found out the information about those people. , but after finding out this information, Han Yang and Huang Yuxuan frowned deeply.

"You mean, the owners of these accounts are all dead?"

"Yes."

"When did they die?"

"Just died."

"!!!"

Han Yang stood up from the chair. I know things are getting serious!

"Public relations."

Han Yang sat down and said with a gloomy face. He knew that the alien beasts had taken action. Obviously, the Dantian matter was a very important matter for the alien beasts.

No matter why the alien beast had this understanding, he couldn't let the people of the Federation think that the Federation had done all this.

"Okay."

Star Network quickly took action. After that, Star Network never contacted Wei Jiaqi again. All its data channels were used and began to monitor all accounts, regardless of the life or death of the account owner. All accounts that can still be logged in are being monitored.

Any remarks that should not be made will never appear on StarNet.

Obviously, this power of Star Network was not only shocked by the alien beasts, but also those in the Ji family. They had always known about the existence of Star Network before, and even these people had a certain understanding of the power of Star Network.

But for so many years, Star Network said that it monitors the entire network, but Star Network has never done anything. Even if someone published some news on Star Network that was detrimental to the Federation, Star Network did not take care of it.

They never thought that StarNet could monitor all accounts, which was beyond their understanding.

But no matter how hard these people couldn't believe it, Wei Jiaqi still did it.

No one expected that this would happen and it was unbelievable to many people.

"The Star Network actually has such great power?"

"I have said it before, it is impossible to use public opinion to influence the rule of the Federation. In the past, it was just because those remarks could not affect the Federation at all."

Those who have been in the Federation People who grew up under the control of the Star Network have a thorough understanding of the energy of the Star Network. They have never agreed to use speech or use the Star Network to influence the Federation.

Also, isn't it good to be a human being? Why do you want to trade with alien beasts?

In fact, except for some people in several families who are on the side of the alien beasts, most people are still willing to be individuals.

They are willing to enjoy all kinds of special treatment, but they are not willing to change their understanding of themselves as human beings because of these privileges.

However, these people themselves are not very popular among humans. After all, when these people enjoy their privileges, they will always irritate some people, and they have no choice but to follow the people above them.

"Hmph! If the federal government is not destroyed, can we become monarchs? Do you think the human federation is still willing to give you privileges? If we can become monarchs, then your privileges are natural and there is no need for charity from the federal government." "

..."

Ji After all, the remarks from the Ji family were passed to Han Yang from the Star Network, "Keep an eye on it."

Han Yang frowned. They all knew that the Ji family wanted to be the monarch, but they didn't expect that they would do something else. Can cooperate with alien beasts.

Chapter 164 Where is IQ?

Wei Jiaqi didn't pay attention to what was happening on the Star Network. She was only really paying attention to the training of the Black Fox Team.

"Xiaoqi."

"Huh? What's the matter?"

When Wei Jiaqi received the communication from Heihu and the others, he was thinking about how to inform them about the practice. Unexpectedly, Heihu made the call first.

"Have you read the information on the Star Network?"

"The information on the Star Network? What information is on the Star Network?"

Wei Jiaqi was very confused. What information could be on the Star Network that she needed to be notified specifically?

"Regarding the matter of Dantian, it is now being spread on the Star Network that as long as one's cultivation reaches a bottleneck, one can try to find Dantian."

Wei Jiaqi was stunned by Black Fox's words, and quickly suppressed his thoughts and made a shocked statement. His expression said, "Dantian? Is this thing real?"

"I tried it and found it."

Black Fox was the first to test it. Although the person who spread the news on the Star Network was someone he absolutely trusted, the Dantian thing was real. No one had found it, and he was worried that his comrades around him would fail because of inexperience, so he experimented first and made sure there was no danger before letting his team members take action.

"Well, I'll go check out the Star Network."

Wei Jiaqi hung up the call after saying that. After nearly half an hour, she dialed Heihu's number again.

"Have you finished reading? Just wait, I'll come over right away to help you guard it."

"No, I've succeeded."

Wei Jiaqi said with a shocked expression on her face. That kind of fascination turned out to be real. The phantom expression makes people feel very incredible.

"Have you ever tried this?"

"Yes, it's quite easy."

Wei Jiaqi smiled awkwardly. This is definitely the truth. It was also quite easy when she found her Dantian by herself before. She originally I thought it would take a long time, and I was even prepared to get injured, but it turned out that it was all useless.

Black Fox was surprised. Speaking of it, Wei Jiaqi was really courageous, and she was also really lucky.

After he obtained the method, he also used drugs to speed up the process to replenish his body's energy, and others did the same, and then they were able to find Dantian.

But Wei Jiaqi doesn't even use it?

"I was on the verge of breaking through, so this method of finding Dantian is just right."

Black Fox still believed Wei Jiaqi's explanation. As the news said, everything was just right.

"Then you succeeded, right?"

"Yes, you have succeeded."

Wei Jiaqi said with a smile. She did not hide her current situation.

Seeing that Wei Jiaqi's face looked good, and she also said that her Dantian had been found, Black Fox decided not to look for her for the time being. After they found the Dantian, with the help of the Dantian, their cultivation level could be improved quickly again.

"We have to be busy practicing recently, so we won't go into the mountains for now. Please be careful not to go out and practice well."

Black Fox looked at Wei Jiaqi and said seriously, although it is probably a good idea to go into the mountains now. Choice, because most people would choose to find Dantian and then stay at their residence to improve their cultivation, but Wei Jiaqi was still prepared to practice well.

But Black Fox understands that his own strength is the key to everything, so he never thinks about wasting his training time to explore the mountains and forests. The mountains are right there and he won't run away. When his cultivation level improves, it will be more convenient to explore the mountains and forests in the future. Safety.

"Okay, I'll practice at my residence."

Wei Jiaqi naturally wouldn't refuse Black Fox's proposal. She also felt that it was time for her to practice well. After finding her Dantian, the skills she had practiced before Can the method also be used?

Many of the exercises that people practice nowadays are researched by the masters themselves. It cannot be said that it is not good. After all, with the current technology, many exercises have scientific basis. However, there are some things that cannot be explained scientifically, just like before Dantian. People can be found, but people who have been looking for it for hundreds of years now would probably think that this Dantian is a lie if she hadn't accidentally discovered it.

So what about those exercises? Will there be anything different from the current practice? If so, can we verify each other?

Looking at the blackened communication window, Black Fox continued to practice. Dantian spread, and the first people to improve their cultivation were the people on the mother planet. Many of these hunters on the mother planet had already improved their cultivation. When it reaches a bottleneck, their qualifications are limited to their physical abilities, and they come here just to make money.

But now that they can find the Dantian, the cultivation of these people has improved again.

And because of years of polishing, the energy in their bodies has been purified to a point where it is purer than most people. This causes them to have the same attack power after finding their Dantian as some people who have just reached this level of cultivation. Much stronger than those people.

Someone posted these findings on the Star Network, and then many people found out about these situations. The news spread, and everyone knew that the level of strength after developing the Dantian is not only limited by the level of cultivation. There is also something to do with the purity of the internal force.

In the past, everyone talked about energy, but now that Dantian has been found, everyone has acquiesced that this energy is internal force.

"Internal force? You said that if this energy is really internal force, then are all the things mentioned in those books true?" "

Internal force is like a dozen, and what about nature and nurture?"

"Not before? Is there an innate existence?"

"It's different. You see, the innateness in the past was just the sublimation of the physical body. But if the innateness is cultivated according to the inner strength cultivation method, then both the physical body and the spirit can be sublimated. You said that after physical sublimation, people can fly to the sky with energy, but what about after spiritual sublimation?"

Wei Jiaqi was very curious, but no one could answer this question for her.

There are basically few innate masters nowadays, and those people are searching for Dantian in secret.

As for spiritual sublimation, it is obviously not something that can be achieved now.

The system didn't say anything after listening to Wei Jiaqi's words. Wei Jiaqi's speculation was not unreasonable. Besides, it can be seen from what Wei Jiaqi did these few times that she was really lucky.

The system doesn't know why this is, but maybe we can look forward to it. Maybe what Wei Jiaqi wants to do will succeed?

While Wei Jiaqi was reading, the system blocked information from the outside world. Black Fox was also practicing hard, and Star Network was busy monitoring the entire interstellar human network and had no time to come to Wei Jiaqi.

Han Yang and Huang Yuxuan, on the other hand, especially wanted to find out some information from Wei Jiaqi, but because Star Network was busy, it was difficult for them to find Wei Jiaqi.

The news that Han Yang and Huang Yuxuan have achieved breakthroughs in cultivation is definitely a boost for humans living in the interstellar federal government.

"The cultivation levels of the President and the Marshal have improved. Does that mean we have greater confidence in dealing with the alien beasts in the sky?" "It

still doesn't work. Even if the President and the Marshal improve their cultivation levels, they are still just two people. , even if both of them can deal with a powerful starry sky beast, what about the other starry sky beasts? After all, other people also need to become stronger. As long as humans have more masters, they can still deal with the starry sky beasts. "

"Hey! How can masters be so easy to train? But with the existence of Dantian, human hands will be greatly improved. Maybe they can deal with the alien beasts in the stars?" "

But, about the existence of Dantian, isn't it? Has it spread to the alien beasts in the starry sky? Will they also find their own dantian?" "

I think it is unlikely. After all, the alien beasts in the starry sky are different from humans. I have not heard of the alien beasts in the starry sky for so many years. Beasts can practice human skills. Dantian is obviously a mysterious thing that only exists in human bodies. How can the starry sky beasts find it?" "

Then will the starry sky beasts directly attack humans in order to prevent humans from becoming stronger? Attack?"

"That's possible."

"Hey, why would the president announce this method directly? Isn't it good to spread it bit by bit?" "

Above, when you said this sentence, was your mind distracted ? Did the starry sky beast eat it? Or was it pooped by you? Spread it bit by bit? Are you waiting for the starry sky beast to make those who have cultivated the Dantian stupid bit by bit? The starry sky beast also has the ability to travel through space. The most powerful method of assassination is that if the existence of Dantian is not widely spread, the alien beasts in the sky can assassinate everyone who knows about the existence of Dantian, including the president and marshal!" Obviously

some people are smart people, and they know very well that there are some Things can be done quietly, but some things need to be spread as quickly as possible over a large area.

"Finally there are smart people, but I don't understand. Those people always say that the president should spread the word slowly, but they don't even think about it. If it spreads slowly, those of us who are not highly educated will probably have to wait several years before we know about it. I have to find a way to find Dantian. I guess many people will be killed by strange beasts by then."

What this man said stimulated many people, but no one refuted him. After all, this kind of thing is not unheard of. Rather, there are many interstellar humans who truly live peacefully in the rear. Those who are under 20 years old and over 60 years old are actually those in the back.

The former is because he is young, and the latter is because he is too old and his combat power has declined too much.

Older people rarely make comments on the Star Network, and no matter whether they are over twenty years old or younger, they have to face alien beasts in the stars, so death is commonplace.

These comments on the Star Network were relatively harmonious, but privately, the forces represented by the Ji family began to make a fuss.

"Why don't you send us the method of finding Dantian first? Even if we no longer belong to the Federation, the contributions our family has made to the Federation cannot be erased in this way!"

Chapter 165: Flying as usual

"I always feel that these people have lost their brains after spending a long time with the alien beasts in the stars?"

Huang Yuxuan looked at Han Yang suspiciously, not sure if he felt wrong.

"There is indeed a point. Could it be that alien beasts from the stars can also affect human IQ?"

Han Yang was stunned for a moment, but then he seriously considered it. The Ji family has been able to develop among humans for so many years, so that the federal government even doubts the Ji family. The motivation of those people is not to really punish them, not just because of the contribution their family's ancestors made to the family.

Over the years, some members of the Ji family have also participated in the war against the alien beasts in the stars. Although they do not have a particularly good reputation among the people because of their privileges, they are actually not popular among the people because of the efforts of their ancestors. The most resentment is that these people are too high-minded and not as approachable as the federal government, but it has nothing to do with me and will not affect me.

But this time the Ji family openly betrayed the Human Federation and at the same time directly stated that they wanted to establish a monarchy dynasty. This was very unacceptable.

Although the federal people don't say that everyone is equal, as long as you have the ability, you can become a high-level person, and as long as you are willing to join the military, you can use your ability.

It can be said that the current federation is the fairest, and everything is based on ableism. Even if some people think it is not good, it is the best policy for this era when mankind may perish at any time.

Whether the president or the marshal is going to the battlefield, what does a monarchy look like?

Everyone in the Federation knows that the monarchs and the rulers of all dynasties can hide in a safe place and let the people below work hard.

If ordinary people want to rise, they need to sacrifice their lives to serve the rulers. Only then can they be promoted when the rulers are happy. This kind of life is based on people's faces. It's scary to think about it. It's good to have the current Federation. Even if you offend someone, as long as you have the ability, you can still be promoted and no one can stop you. Moreover, in the current Federation's army, even if you offend someone, there are no life-or-death enemies. After all, everyone's purpose is It's all the same, that is to kill the alien beasts in the stars for the human federation.

Many people understand that if a monarchy is truly established, only ordinary people like them will suffer. No one wants to live a life of oppression.

I have to say that the federal government's education over the years has been very successful. At least no fool has been persuaded by the Ji family.

"Do you want someone to check it?"

"How? Do you think the Ji family can let us check it?"

"It's not us who can check it, but we can ask the Xing family and the Yin family to check it. They should be able to find out. Something is coming."

Huang Yuxuan said with some uncertainty. The five major families have always been connected. Even when facing the issue of human survival, the five major families have two voices, but he doesn't think that they are completely connected. No more contact.

"Well, go and talk to the Yin family. Maybe it's not that the Ji family has become stupid, but that the starry sky beast has become a member of the Ji family?"

Han Yang's eyes showed a cold look. This situation is not impossible. occur.

Huang Yuxuan was stunned. Thinking of what happened to his wife, he suddenly felt that the president's words might be true.

"Maybe your guess is true."

Huang Yuxuan went to find the liaison officers of the Yin and Xing families in the government departments. The other three families of the five major families are now peaceful because of the Shangguan family and the Ji family. very.

The news conveyed by Huang Yuxuan made the Yin family's liaison officers a little dumbfounded, but they quickly passed it on. The speculation that the president and the marshal could say it in person showed that the possibility was still very high.

"Is this...really what the marshal said?"

"Yes."

"Okay, I understand."

On the other end of the communication, the liaison officer from the Yin family reported the news.

"Let's go check it out?"

"What to check for? What can we find out? No matter what we find out, it won't change anything."

"Then let's just ignore it? After all, this news came from the marshal, and I heard that It seems that the president asked us to investigate."

"Just ask someone to contact the Ji family. Don't send anyone there."

"Family head, do you know anything?"

Contact of the Yin family They looked at their head of the family in confusion. His expression was clearly as if they were afraid that something might happen to the people they sent there. No matter how it looked, it seemed that their head of the family had already known about the Ji family.

"... Let's hand in the Beast Control Art together."

The head of the Yin family didn't explain much, he just asked people to do some things.

The Yin family's liaison officer left with full of doubts. He had just learned about the discovery of the Beast Control Art. Was he going to report it to the police?

Soon Huang Yuxuan saw the beast control skills passed down from the Yin family, as well as the reaction of their family leader as mentioned by the Yin family liaison officer.

Obviously, the liaison officer didn't feel that the family leader's reaction needed to be kept secret, or maybe it was because the family leader didn't let them investigate, which was why they passed on the news.

Huang Yuxuan frowned and sent the news from the Yin family to Han Yang's table, "What do you mean by the head of the Yin family?"

"Maybe the answer lies in the beast control art."

Han Yang thought for a while. , the liaison officer said that the head of the family was not allowed to investigate and only asked to hand over the Beast Control Art.

There might be some connection between the two.

Huang Yuxuan took the Beast Control Art and inspected it, but he didn't think there was anything wrong with the Beast Control Art.

"Why do I think this is no problem when I look at the Beast Control Art?"

"No, it's a big problem."

But after looking at the Beast Control Art, Han Yang and Huang Yuxuan came to completely opposite answers, and it was obvious that the head of the Yin family I have also seen this beast control technique, and I have discovered the problems in it.

"What's the problem?"

"What this beast-controlling art means is that people use their own spiritual body to contact the spiritual body of alien beasts to establish a relationship, so that the alien beasts feel friendly to humans, and then use special seals to control the alien beasts. It seems that There seems to be no problem, but in fact there is a big problem. After the human spiritual body comes into contact with the spiritual body of the alien beast, the alien beast feels friendly to the human being. Does that mean that the human being also feels friendly to the alien beast? And only after contact with the spiritual body can the special seal be used. One of the things about controlling alien beasts is that humans can only control beasts that are weaker than themselves. Why? Our human mental power increases with the improvement of our strength, but what about alien beasts? Is it the same?

If The same is true for strange beasts. Does it mean that in the past, when this beast-controlling art was popular, the beasts' cultivation level did not exceed that of humans, and the intensity of their mental power did not exceed that of humans. This is what the beast-controlling art can do. The fundamental reason for controlling beasts that are weaker than yourself, and the mental power of mutant beasts, do you think it is enough to be only one level weaker?"

As Han Yang explained, Huang Yuxuan felt that the hair on his back stood up.

This is not a beast-controlling art, it is clearly a beast-controlling human!

"The head of the Yin family must have discovered the strangeness of this technique and deliberately handed it over to us while we were suspicious. The release of this beast control technique must have been intentional on the part of the Ji family. Now It seems that the strange beasts have discovered the characteristics of this beast-controlling art, and at the same time, they have used it to control the leaders of the Ji family who have learned the beast-controlling art."

Han Yang suddenly understood the key, and at the same time he also understood that the head of the Yin family should also know these things. In order to prevent himself from being plotted, he chose this time to hand over the technique.

"Then, we just can't do anything?"

"No, this technique still has merits. At least the use of mental power can be learned. As for the method of controlling beasts, maybe people should study it again. "

Han Yang is not disappointed, anyway, no matter how bad things are, they won't get any worse, which is the current situation.

"You said, why don't you pass the skills to Xiao Wei? Let her see if she can change it? Xiao Wei seems to have great talent in the research of skills." "

No, what's most important to her now is research. With the development of space powers, if we can develop space powers that can be used by everyone, or whatever the principle is, we will have greater power against the starry sky beasts."

Han Yang rejected Huang Yuxuan's proposal . Suggestions: Wei Jiaqi has unique abilities in the research of martial arts, but one thing cannot be denied, that is, Wei Jiaqi now has something to study in hand, and it will no longer distract her.

"Since you said so, we have to forget it."

Huang Yuxuan was helpless. Since Han Yang disagreed, of course he had no way to let Star Network pass this information to Wei Jiaqi. They couldn't use their own The account was for Wei Jiaqi to communicate with so as not to expose her existence.

"Okay, I will let the researchers at the institute study carefully. It makes no sense that Wei Jiaqi can research things, but those researchers can't."

Han Yang said calmly, the reason why space powers are only The reason why Wei Jiaqi was asked to study it was not because of anything else, but because Wei Jiaqi herself could feel the spatial abilities, which meant that her spatial abilities had been activated, but others had not. Naturally, only she could do the research.

Although there is a lot of space research, the research on space abilities still lacks references for abilities, so Wei Jiaqi was left to do the research alone.

Han Yang had some foresight of the sensation caused by the incident in Dantian in the Federation, but what shocked everyone was that the aftermath of the incident in Dantian was beyond Han Yang's expectation.

First of all, after the Dantian was found, everyone's cultivation improved faster, and then the attacks became more powerful. And another thing that shocked everyone was that after the Dantian was found, they originally practiced After the exercise has been running for a week, the energy generated will automatically return to the Dantian.

Chapter 166 Practice?

At the same time, if the energy in the Dantian is drawn out and circulated, the energy will grow much faster than usual, and the inherently strong meridians can make the pulling of this energy faster.

This also makes an already very powerful person's cultivation improve at a speed that can be described as flying after finding his dantian.

Just like Han Yang and Huang Yuxuan, their physical cultivation is constantly improving even when they are talking about national affairs. Both their physical cultivation and their superpower cultivation are improving rapidly.

Of course, Han Yang and Huang Yuxuan did not tell anyone about this improvement. Although most people have improved their cultivation, they have to practice carefully to improve their cultivation. People like Han Yang and Huang Yuxuan can practice while walking, sitting or lying down. There are only a few people there, and most of them are people with advanced cultivation.

After all, it is difficult for people like Han Yang and others to improve their cultivation. There are many things in their daily lives. If they really only practice every day, it is obviously unrealistic. And if they only deal with things every day without practicing, it is also impossible.

The strength of the strong is reflected most vividly in this change.

"I think we humans should have a chance."

Huang Yuxuan suddenly said without thinking, but Han Yang continued to process the documents in his hands without even raising his head.

"Do you think there is hope?"

"If there is no hope, why have we persisted for so many years? Human development has never been smooth sailing."

Han Yang raised his head and glanced at Huang Yuxuan. They must not waver in confidence now. They are the most important thing now. The most important thing is to move forward firmly, practice hard, and improve your cultivation. Only by improving your cultivation enough can you deal with possible dangers.

On the other side, Heihu and others found the Dantian and practiced for three days. In three days, Heihu and others have become accustomed to being able to operate the exercises independently at any time and at any time. At the same time, the final energy of the exercises is after entering the Dantian. Then he went to look for Wei Jiaqi.

The Wind and Thunder True Technique practiced by Wei Jiaqi was also able to operate autonomously. After some questioning, Black Fox felt relieved after confirming that Wei Jiaqi had indeed succeeded.

"By the way, how is the practice of the poison sac technique?"

"Well... if you study the poison sac technique, you will find that the practice of the poison sac is a bit like the Dantian, except that the Dantian is inherent in the human body, and The purpose of the poison sac is to grow such a thing in people's bodies. I think this is not advisable. Look, since we can have Dantian and our powers can awaken, can we put your Internal power also cultivates attributes? Is it toxicity? Anyway, the successful cultivation of this poison skill is to store the speed in the poison sac, and then make your energy poisonous, but the existence of this poison sac greatly affects the improvement of a person's cultivation level.

" Following Wei Jiaqi's explanation, Venomous Fang frowned. It wasn't that he hadn't thought about making his internal power toxic, but he had tried it, but failed.

"There is no way. Poison will also hurt me if it enters the body."

Although Fenya wants to use poison, he really doesn't care if the poison hurts him when there is no other way. But if he can choose, he would still prefer to practice a method that will not hurt the body. of poison attack.

"Um, actually I think this requires your own efforts. I don't know if you guys know that there is a kind of body in the world called immunity to all poisons." After

thinking about it, Wei Jiaqi could only make Venomous Fang become immune to all poisons. Only when he has a better physique and can practice poison attacks can the poisons used for practice not harm him.

"Isn't this a legend?"

"Superpowers were legends in the past, and Dantian was a legend before yesterday."

Wei Jiaqi's words made Fan Ya fall silent. In legends, some people are born with this invulnerable physique. , and some are acquired. In this case, what he is looking for is naturally the acquired method. However, there are many methods in the legend. Among them, the most reliable or the most likely to be realized in the current interstellar era is Let Venomous Fang take various poisons. This is to let the body's immune function grow under stimulation. Maybe it will be successful if it grows to a certain limit.

"I think the possibility of success is low. First of all, there are too many poisons in the world. Not all poisons can be obtained in large quantities and have antidotes. Some poisons do not have antidotes in our federation."

Wei Jiaqi said After listening to Feng Yi's words, he said: "I actually think that the probability of success is very high. This kind of physique is said to be invulnerable to all poisons, but our real purpose is actually to make the poison that enters Venom Fang's body harmful to him." I won't be harmed, so in fact we just need the poison we can get the antidote to train the fangs. As long as we cultivate this system and practice the skills in the future, it can still be effective on the battlefield. Those starry sky beasts Their physical defense is amazing, but what about their poison resistance? Although humans have used poisons in the past, think about it that those poisons were all simple single poisons, and they were all the kind that could find antidotes. But if Poison Fang can practice his poison attack to the point where he can mix the toxins in his body at will. On the battlefield, he can put the toxins along the wound after the alien beast is injured. Those starry sky alien beasts are not immune to all poisons."

Wei . Jiaqi actually thinks this method is very good. If she doesn't need to study space powers or something, she actually wants to try poison attacks. However, because she has never studied poisons before, she has to start from scratch if she really wants to learn this. Starting to learn, unlike Poison Fang, he had played poison before, and his understanding of poison was the most comprehensive among the Black Fox Team.

After Wei Jiaqi finished speaking, she stopped talking. There were some things that Fan Ya needed to think about on his own.

Black Fox and the others didn't say anything. This matter really needed to be figured out by Vengeance himself. If he couldn't figure it out, no matter how much they said, it would be useless.

"I want to know if my life will be in danger if I practice?"

"..."

Wei Jiaqi did not speak but looked at Venomous Fang. Who was he asking?

"Xiaoqi, can you guarantee my safety?"

"When you prepare the poison, you must also prepare the antidote. I can feed you the antidote when you are in danger, but there is nothing else I can do."

Wei Jia Qi didn't say that she would be able to guarantee it. She didn't think she had the ability to guarantee it, but she thought it would be okay to help feed the antidote or something, especially if the system monitored it. As long as Fan Fang's body couldn't bear it, she didn't need Fan Fang. She can decide whether to give the antidote or not.

"Okay, I'll give it a try."

Venomous Fang gritted his teeth. Being able to increase his attack power was something he was looking forward to very much. Over the years, he had become very good with the hidden weapons in his hands, even facing alien beasts and mutations every time. When he was a beast, the hidden weapon in his hand could hit those alien mutant beasts, but the attack power was too weak without using it, and the poison he could prepare himself was also very limited.

When Black Fox and others saw that Venomous Fang was about to try it, they were unorganized. Goodwill frowned and said, "I'll buy it."

After saying that, Goodwill took action, activating all the connections he had made over the years and the connections of his family. The forces and others bought nearly a hundred kinds of poisons and antidotes for Black Fox.

After these poisons and antidotes were delivered, Venomous Fang's face didn't look particularly good when he saw so many poisons and antidotes. Wei Jiaqi also looked confused. Was there so much poison?

She always thought that the Federation did not have too much poison. After all, if the amount of poison was not enough, it would only be useful to humans, and would not be of much use to alien animals.

"Are there still so many people who like to use poison to deal with strange beasts?"

"No, there are not many people who use poison to deal with strange beasts, because the bodies of strange beasts can be sold for money. Most of the people who use poison use poison to deal with humans. Of course, some of them are just in the mountains and forests. I just encountered poisonous plants and studied the antidote, so most of the poisons here are purchased from the research institute."

Wei Jiaqi was relieved when he heard that these poisons were not widely circulated on the market. Human beings are always still There is help.

However, Wei Jiaqi was the only one present who breathed a sigh of relief. Others did not change much. In fact, these poisons are tried for use on humans, but they are not necessarily used to deal with enemies. Sometimes some suicidal attacks on alien beasts require the use of humans who have taken poison.

The alien beasts in the sky regard humans as food. In many cases, when humans have no choice but to wait for death, they will choose to eat the poison on their bodies.

Only people who have been on the battlefield will know these things, because these are habits passed down bit by bit by soldiers. This is a suicidal revenge that desperate humans can think of. Such an atmosphere of despair will not dare to let those who have not entered the battlefield The people in the military camp knew.

"What's wrong?"

Wei Jiaqi looked at Heihu and the others in confusion, always feeling that their atmosphere was a little strange.

"It's nothing, it's just that these poisons are a little troublesome to use. After all, we want his body to become resistant to the toxins, but the reactions of one toxin and two toxins after entering the body are different, which is very troublesome to deal with."

Goodwill frowned and said, if it is just one kind of toxin taken, of course there is no problem. After all, the poison will basically be fatal after it reaches a certain amount. If it is just a little bit, it will make people uncomfortable at most. of.

"It's okay. I have the most advanced treatment device here that can monitor her physical condition."

Wei Jiaqi said and found the treatment device from the room. She wanted to study space powers and look for Dantian. , it's definitely not possible to just rely on system monitoring. If you're injured, the system can't do anything about it, right?

Treatment equipment and other things are definitely indispensable.

"You even have this device? This is a treatment device that was just developed last year. It is the most advanced treatment device for civilian use. How did you buy it?"

Chapter 167 Success?

"Is it difficult to buy? I don't know. I was practicing a new technique some time ago and I was worried that something would go wrong while practicing. Even if the robot knew that something was wrong with me, there was no way to treat it. I don't really trust the hospital here on my home planet. So I bought this instrument."

Wei Jiaqi explained, she really didn't know what was wrong with buying this instrument, after all, it was not something that was difficult for Wei Jiaqi to understand.

"It's a bit difficult to buy, but if you buy this instrument, I believe you can ensure the safety of the fangs." Goodwill

looked at the instrument in front of him and his expression relaxed. With this instrument, the safety of the fangs is indeed guaranteed. It's guaranteed, at least there won't be any danger.

"Yeah."

Wei Jiaqi knew that Goodwill and the others were relieved, so she didn't say anything more. She just asked the system to monitor Fan Ya's health, and at the same time, a robot helped to keep an eye on the side to ensure that the system's perception and actions could be absolutely synchronized.

After all, if the system reacts and then informs Wei Jiaqi that Wei Jiaqi will take action, there will be a time lag. Even if the time interval is short, something may happen. It is better to just let the system take over, so that the system can take action directly.

"This medical robot is the most advanced medical robot that can detect a person's physical condition in a timely manner. I asked the medical robot to monitor the physical condition of Venom Fang. As long as the toxins exceed the tolerance limit of his body, they will be sent to the treatment device."

Wei Jiaqi's explanation surprised even Fan Ya, "Are you so well prepared? Thank you so much." "

No, these are all for my own use. It's convenient for you."

If it weren't for these instruments, Han Yang and the others don't dare to let Wei Jiaqi practice on her own. After all, she is considered a rare species, and no one has developed space powers yet!

Although some people have persisted in practicing traction skills for a long time, the superpowers developed by most people are not spatial superpowers.

This has also caused Wei Jiaqi's space power to become the most precious power. After all, she is the only one in the entire human race who has space power.

However, Han Yang and the others did not explain these situations to Wei Jiaqi in detail. They only asked her to study it on her own. Han Yang and the others also wanted to avoid putting too much pressure on Wei Jiaqi.

Fan Ya was surprised for a moment after hearing Wei Jiaqi's words, "You are really well prepared."

Wei Jiaqi smiled. This was considered responsible for his name, which was not a bad thing.

"Without the equipment she has here, we really don't trust you to do the experiment, so you should thank Xiaoqi for preparing all the things."

Goodwill said calmly. This is definitely a fact. Fengyang can't refute it, but he also feels relaxed. He could see that Goodwill's muscles relaxed a bit after these instruments came out, which meant that he also felt that his life safety was better protected with these two sets of equipment.

Fan Ya started to take the poison. No one from Black Fox and the others left. They were all at Wei Jiaqi's house watching Fan Ya take the poison. They were worried about letting Wei Jiaqi deal with the next thing alone. After all, it was related to poison. life.

Naturally, Wei Jiaqi would not refuse. She just found chairs for everyone to stand on the edge, not far or close to the fangs, while Xuexi stood in the middle of the medical robot and the treatment device. The scanning equipment of the medical robot was always facing With fangs.

The display screen on the other side was updating from time to time, and the process of Venomous Fang taking the poison was scanned by the device.

What Wei Jiaqi and others did not expect was that this kind of scanning would allow them to obtain incredible data, the entire reaction process after the poison entered the body.

In fact, it's not that no one has done research, but, other people's scanning equipment is not so advanced, and not everyone is willing to take poison, not to mention that the poisonous fangs are used for cultivation.

The poison entered Venom Fang's body and was directly digested at first.

"Fang Fang's body itself has a certain degree of poison resistance."

Wei Jiaqi was a little surprised but took it for granted. After all, Fang Fang has been using poison for many years. It makes no sense that after so many years of exposure to poison, the body has no poison resistance at all.

"Can it be said that using poison for a long time can have benefits?"

"There are not as many benefits as there are disadvantages."

Goodwill answered Feng Yi's words. Venom Fang's body is actually worse than them, not in terms of strength, but in physical condition. , Originally, cultivators are less likely to get sick, but Venomous Fang is more likely to get sick.

"Well, the scan results show that there are certain problems with his immune system."

"Can it be improved?"

Black Fox frowned and asked. If too much poison will destroy the immune system, then the follow-up cannot continue.

"Judging from the speculated results, taking enough poison can make his body evolve directly, and it will get better by then. If he gives up halfway, it will not work on both sides."

Wei Jiaqi's words made Black Fox and the others trapped . While deep in thought, they could almost guess where Wei Jiaqi's speculation came from. It should be from the Star Network. However, even though they believed in the Star Network, it was related to the life and death of those close to them. They still kind of don't know what to do.

"Are we just staring at it?"

"I'm looking at the data."

Wei Jiaqi said seriously. These data are very interesting, and maybe he can scan them when he studies space powers in the future to see how the space powers enter the body and other organs. What are the differences between energy entering the body, and what are the special features of wind energy and thunder energy entering the body.

Maybe you can also ask StarNet? It's not like humans haven't studied it before, right?

"It's not that no one wanted to study it in the past, it was that most practitioners were unwilling to let people study it. The limited research examples ended up being leaked due to data leaks, so no one used people to study superpowers."

System Wei Jiaqi suddenly answered her question in her mind, and this answer made Crisis Love dumbfounded. Could it still be like this?

"Why did the news leak?"

"People may not know it before, but now they almost know it? The research institute was infiltrated by alien beasts."

Wei Jiaqi was silent. What happened some time ago left her speechless. Maybe she should keep the next research a secret and not let others know about it, lest the news leak out and let the alien beasts know. Anyway, even if the changes after energy enters the body are not studied, there will be no delay in improving human strength.

It's just that she now needs to study space powers and needs to study the reaction after energy enters the body.

"As long as you can figure it out, don't think about asking others for information. The Star Network is busy now and there is no way to fully protect you. If you pass on the information, you may expose yourself." The

system reminded Wei Wei . Jiaqi fell silent. She had never thought about this situation before.

Venomous Fang has always been careful when taking poisons. Everything went smoothly at the beginning, but when Venomous Fang took ten kinds of poisons and took the eleventh poison, the moment the poison entered the body, the body appeared. Unusual changes.

"Quickly, send it to the treatment device."

"No! Not yet, I can feel it, and I can still hold on!"

Venomous Fang refused to enter the treatment device. He could clearly feel the eleventh poison entering his body. Afterwards, his entire body underwent unusual changes.

Wei Jiaqi and others looked at Venom Fang nervously and hesitated for a moment.

"Medical robot, ensure the patient's vital signs, and put the person into the treatment device when the dangerous spiritual point is reached."

Black Fox gave the order after a while, and they would definitely not be willing to let Venomous Fang test it, and they also It can be felt that Venom Fang's current condition is pretty good. Although the changes in his body show a red warning line, his vital signs are very strong.

"Yes."

The mechanical answer made Black Fox breathe a sigh of relief. At least the medical robot was very close to the fang, which could ensure that the fang would be sent to the treatment device in the shortest possible time.

"Look at his feet."

Wei Jiaqi suddenly looked at the scan data of Black Fox and was shocked.

The poison entering Black Fox's body has been destroying his body. Although the body's immune system has become more resistant to the poison, the degree of damage to the body has also become deeper. This is a very worrying situation.

But just now, just three breaths after the eleventh poison entered Venom Fang's body and his body completely collapsed, the position of the soles of his feet actually began to recover!

Green is the color of health, and the soles of the feet turned green. This is definitely not a problem with the medical robot, but Venom Fang's body is really starting to recover!

Wei Jiaqi's reminder was very timely, but because Fan Ya was wearing shoes, no one could see what was going on inside the shoes. Everyone looked at the monitor in front of Wei Jiaqi, and when they saw clearly what was displayed on it, they all looked surprised. Towards the fangs.

Is this going to be successful? But there are only eleven kinds of poisons, is this successful?

Regardless of whether it is successful or not, at least it seems that the situation of Venom Fang can be controlled now, which is good.

Venomous Fang's physical condition gradually recovered, and the green color representing health began to spread from his feet to his whole body, until Venomous Fang opened his eyes behind his head.

"How do you feel?"

Black Fox and others looked at the poisonous fangs with some expectation, especially Wei Jiaqi. If only eleven kinds of poisons can create a body that is invulnerable to all poisons, it would be a great deal. The value of large-scale promotion!

"It feels okay, but it shouldn't be to the point of being invulnerable to all poisons. That is, I can easily judge poisons now. Some of these poisons are no longer dangerous to me now, but there are still some that have reached a certain amount. It will still be harmful to me in the future."

"Then let's forget it?"

Wei Jiaqi heard what Fan Ya said and felt that she could just let it go. After all, Fan Ya's current physique is already pretty good.

Chapter 168 Evolution?

"No! I want to have the invulnerability to all poisons you said. The most I can do now is to be immune to some common poisons, which is not enough!"

Venomous Fang gritted his teeth and said, he felt very, very good now.

The poison attack is already functioning. With his Dantian able to contain the poisonous Qi, his body only needs to adapt to the toxicity in the Qi, because these poisons become part of his body when they become Qi, and the damage to him is already considered Very small.

But it would be nice if it could be stronger.

"But if you continue, you will have to experience the previous pain again."

"It doesn't matter. If I can complete another transformation, I think my physique will be stronger and my cultivation level will be higher."

Venomous Fang said in anticipation. Looking at Wei Jiaqi, Hei Hu and the others, he still wanted to continue.

"Then continue."

Black Fox carefully checked the data on the display screen. The data displayed above was very simple and clear. Venomous Fang's physical fitness was much worse than Fengyi's before, but now his physical fitness It's almost the same as him. The most important thing is that the problem of the immune system has been solved.

The situation where I was prone to getting sick in the past is now better now, which is a good thing.

"Well, be careful when you take it."

Because Fan Ya's body has changed, she doesn't know how much poison she has taken now.

"Xiao Qi, use the medical robot to scan the poisons, collect the blood from the fangs, and compare them to see if you can determine the safe dosage."

Black Fox asked the medical robot to help. Wei Jiaqi was stunned. , but I didn't expect that medical robots could be used in this way.

The medical robot quickly followed Black Fox's instructions, and after comparison, it actually came to some data conclusions.

"System, medical robots have this ability?"

"Ordinary medical robots definitely don't have it. I have enough data calculation capabilities to calculate the dosage through the reactions of various poisons and blood."

Wei Jiaqi frowned. The system means that medical robots do not have this ability, so why does Black Fox propose to let its medical robot analyze these?

"He should know your connection with Star Network. With Star Network here, even if Star Network is currently dealing with other things, it's a trivial matter as long as a little bit of data flow at the diversion office helps you calculate these."

The system quickly analyzed it. The reason why Black Fox did this was probably because he thought Wei Jiaqi could find Star Network for help.

"I think I should talk to Star Network instead. It must help with this matter, otherwise the secret may be exposed in the future."

Wei Jiaqi seriously asked the system to record this matter, and reminded her to tell Star Network later.

"Okay."

The system will naturally not reject Wei Jiaqi. It also knows that if its existence is known, Wei Jiaqi will definitely be in danger.

Venomous Fang took the medical robot and gave the data and began the process of carefully taking the poison.

Sure enough, as Venomous Fang took those poisons, his body began to be destroyed bit by bit again, and after hundreds of poisons, his body actually started to recover again!

"This is amazing."

Black Fox and Goodwill looked at each other. Venomous Fang's behavior was obviously a step-by-step evolution, and they could clearly see that as Venomous Fang's body recovered, a lot of the skin and flesh on Venomous Fang's body had recovered. .

This is amazing, what is going on?

"Perhaps this is an evolutionary direction for human beings?"

Wei Jiaqi asked with some uncertainty. Even though this method is a bit painful, not everyone can use it.

"Perhaps the injury stimulated evolution?"

Goodwill frowned and thought, if only poison can evolve, it would be too one-sided. Human evolution cannot be so one-sided, so what role does poison play after entering Venom Fang's body? ?

"It should not be poison, but a power of harm. When we use poison, we control the amount to ensure that the amount of poison will not really harm the fangs, thereby stimulating the evolutionary ability of the human body itself, so the so-called hundred A physique that is invulnerable to poison is an evolutionary direction of the human body?"

Black Fox looked at Wei Jiaqi with some uncertainty after finishing speaking.

"Don't look at me like that. I only read this from books. I don't know what's going on. But the possibility you mentioned is not impossible. I think I can find a way to design some experiments. Let Xingwang help with the calculation, and if it is feasible, we will find someone to try it."

Wei Jiaqi said with some uncertainty, and she didn't know whether this experiment would harm people.

"This actually has the same effect as thunder and lightning training, right?"

Feng Yi said suddenly. He himself was not a lightning power user, but his captain was, so he asked the captain to use the thunder power to temper his body. Is it also an evolution?

"Try?"

When Wei Jiaqi heard Feng Yi's words, he knew that he had already tried it before. So now if he wanted to know if it was true, the easiest way would be to let the treatment robot monitor him.

"Wait until I'm well before you try again?"

Venomous Fang looked at everyone helplessly. Have these people forgotten that they are undergoing the evolution of life and death?

"It's okay. The treatment robot keeps watching. As long as the vital signs don't drop too much, it's fine. You have to concentrate on guiding the power in your body."

Black Fox reminded, but then he didn't say anything else, but stared again. Went with fangs.

The same goes for other people. They were just excited for a moment. Of course, it was impossible to ignore the fangs and study other things.

Venomous Fang breathed a sigh of relief, his teammates were still reliable.

Venomous Fang's transformation has gone through a full four times. Originally, if there were poisons or more toxic poisons, he might be able to transform again, but it is obvious that all the poisons they can find are here, and Venomous Fang is here After undergoing his fourth transformation, the poisons they found were no longer a threat to him.

Those poisons that she ate were directly absorbed by him and turned into his own power. This was true no matter how much poison he had.

"This effect is so good."

Fengyi looked at Venomous Fang in surprise. Just now Venomous Fang tested his poisonous internal power, and the result was that the steel plate used to test the strength was directly corroded with a big hole. How hard is the steel plate? It is somewhat similar to the leather armor of some star beasts.

After all, they have to deal with alien beasts. If their attacks can't even leave traces on this medium-hardness steel plate, isn't it useless at all?

"Here, how about trying to find a strange beast? It can corrode a hole in the steel plate, maybe because of the material of the steel plate?"

Venomous Fang is a little unsure, and he is also very excited now. If his toxic internal power is really Being able to corrode the outer armor of alien beasts can be extended to the military. If most soldiers use their own methods to cultivate toxic internal power, the lethality will definitely bring huge trouble to those starry sky alien beasts.

"Here, let's not talk about anything else. Let's try to see if there is any poison on your skin. Contain all your toxic internal power." The

black fox doesn't care about anything else now. He just wants to see the poisonous attack after practicing the poisonous fangs. , can the skin still come into contact with normal people?

The results of the treatment robot's scan were quite gratifying. After Black Fox had restrained all his poisonous internal energy, his skin was the same as that of ordinary people.

"Whether the body fluids are the same as those of normal people needs to be tested again."

"!!!"

Fan Ya was stunned. He only thought about his improvement in strength before, but didn't think much about anything else. Fortunately, he had already If there is a child, if there is any problem, it won't be childless.

"Therapeutic robots can also be tested. All they have to do is draw blood."

Wei Jiaqi suddenly interjected.

Black Fox: ... ̄□ ̄||

I forgot that there was a little girl next to me.

No matter what these people thought, Wei Jiaqi still asked the medical robot to help test it, but the result was a bit disappointing. It was indeed different from normal people and had a certain degree of toxicity.

"That is to say, if you want to be with your wife, let your wife also practice poison attacks, or prepare the antidote. But actually I think the first option is feasible. If there is an antidote, it is better not to Thinking about developing it, those antidotes may be a weakness for you?"

"Try."

Wei Jiaqi just finished speaking, and Black Fox directly answered, and the poisonous fangs also directly took the antidote to the most powerful poison on the side. Go down.

After taking this antidote, it doesn't have much impact.

"This single antidote has no effect on me."

"Let's try taking them together?"

Venomous Fang silently followed Goodwill's words and took the antidote for all the poisons, and then ate them one by one. Go down.

After eating the poisonous fangs, it means that he is full alone. After the poison enters the body, it is directly converted into energy. In addition to the toxic components contained in the antidote, which are decomposed into energy, the rest still enters his stomach like food. .

"There are still some effects. Even if you eat too much and your stomach is full, it has no effect on the toxic Qi in the body."

Poisonous Fang said and he breathed a sigh of relief. If this had an effect, it would be very serious for him. matter.

"Very good, then we can now study carefully what causes people to evolve." "

I think it may have the same effect as the body-building technique?"

"The body-building technique only makes the body stronger, and It doesn't allow people to evolve. It seems to have similar effects to the Body Forging Technique, but it's completely different."

Wei Jiaqi denied Feng Yi's words, and Black Fox and Goodwill both looked at Feng Yi.

"I'll release the thunder power, please be careful."

Black Fox decided to give it a try.

"Okay."

Feng Yi didn't refuse. His boss was very experienced in releasing thunder powers. He had been tempered not once or twice, so naturally there was nothing to worry about.

Chapter 169 Wind Blade Canyon

Wind Wing was ready, and Black Fox began to release the lightning power. Fortunately, Black Fox was already very good at controlling the lightning power, and there was no lightning interference with the medical robot.

The moment the lightning power passed through Feng Yi's body, what was displayed on the machine was that Feng Yi's body turned red in a wide range, but soon the red would turn to green again, and the speed could be said to be very fast.

When the color turned red, Feng Yi's expression was painful, but the moment green appeared, Feng Yi's expression became much more relaxed.

"So the reason why lightning's power can temper Fengyi's body is that it has the same effect as poison? It directly kills the fragile cells of the body and allows the body to spontaneously choose to evolve." Goodwill looked at the

machine in front of him in surprise. Based on the content shown above, they really had never thought that this so-called tempering was actually a kind of evolution.

"Perhaps our cultivation is also evolving. After all, breakthroughs in the process of cultivation require experiencing pain. Does that mean that every breakthrough we make is evolving?"

Wei Jiaqi expressed his conclusion. This is not the case. Maybe.

"This theory has been around for a long time. Human beings practice exercises and become more and more powerful, which is a kind of evolution. However, no one has given real evidence. In other words, researchers already have evidence, but in order to prevent the alien beasts from the stars from discovering humans. It's because of the abnormality that we don't promote this statement on a large scale."

Goodwill said what he knew. In this way, improving our own strength is actually making us more confident in evolving.

Wei Jiaqi thought about this but did not say it out loud. She believed that everyone present had already figured it out. If it was just other energies that allowed people to evolve, no one would be surprised.

After all, it makes sense to say that every kind of superpower can evolve when cultivated, but poisons, in everyone's opinion, poisons can be used to treat diseases at most, but they did not expect that poisons can also promote evolution. Isn't this basically the case? Is it harmful?

"So do we want to report it now?"

"No, Star Network has been very busy recently, and we have no way to ensure that the information we report can be completely confidential."

Black Fox stopped everyone from reporting the information. After all, Now the Star Network is busy monitoring the speech of the entire federation, and there really is no time to deal with these matters.

Wei Jiaqi and others nodded after hearing Black Fox's words. They all knew what happened during this period, and it was right for Star Network to monitor speech.

"Should we use poison to promote evolution or should we use thunder powers?"

"Use thunder powers. There are too many uncertainties about poisons. And they are more expensive. The poisons we have now are used for Venomous Fang cultivation. Poison attack."

Black Fox thought for a while and said, she can provide it with the thunder power, but if you use poison, you need to purchase it. Buying so much poison this time is already very conspicuous. If you buy more, it will be very conspicuous. Might get some people's attention probing.

"I think we can try it all with all of our powers."

Wei Jiaqi said suddenly.

"Huh? Other powers don't seem to be of much use, right?"

"How come they are useless? All of us with powers can achieve the purpose of evolution by cultivating powers, so thunder and lightning powers can help others temper their bodies. Others Isn't it possible to have supernatural powers?"

Wei Jiaqi's words hit the point, and everyone immediately realized that the truth was indeed true.

"Let's try it and find out which kind of superpower is more helpful for tempering the body." "

This... we don't have all the superpowers, only the thunder and wind systems. You have the thunder and wind systems. Others The help that people can give you is really limited. My superpowers are mental superpowers and cannot temper the body."

Goodwill said seriously, precisely because he heard that thunder-type superpowers have a miraculous effect on tempering the body. , that's why they asked their captain to use thunder powers to help them temper their bodies. This wasn't just Feng Yi, everyone in their team did this.

"That's true of you. Speaking of which, there are indeed only two kinds of superpowers that can be used to temper the body."

Wei Jiaqi really didn't think about the types of superpowers of the Black Fox Team. Now think about it, although the Black Fox Team has various They all have superpowers, but the only superpowers that can really be manifested are the wind and thunder systems, that is, Black Fox, Wind Wing, and herself.

"What kind of power is the fang?"

"The power of the fang is the strengthening of the body."

Wei Jiaqi was silent. The strengthening system is pretty good, but the power of the strengthening system seems to be a bit difficult for today's humans. Tasteless?

After all, the exercises practiced by human beings now have the effect of strengthening themselves. The existence of strengthened superpowers makes people's bodies stronger based on the exercises, but this doesn't seem to have much impact?

"Is there any special use for strengthening the power?" "

His power level is still not high enough. Advanced strengthening powers can strengthen parts of the body at will, which is different from martial arts strengthening. Moreover, martial arts strengthening is Comprehensive strengthening cannot change the strengthening parts at any time."

Wei Jiaqi was stunned but did not expect Black Fox to come to such a conclusion. After all, the strengthening function is not useless, right?

"Of course, the enhancement function is still very useful after it reaches an advanced level. And after the enhancement function is trained to a familiar level, it can directly strengthen a certain part when there is a fatal danger. At least the ability to save life will be greatly enhanced."

Goodwill is also helping. It's not an easy thing to develop advanced functions just to enhance them.

"Enhanced functions strengthen the body, but there is an upper limit to body enhancement. It is not easy to break the upper limit." "

Um, I think we can give it a try now?"

Wei Jiaqi looked at Venomous Fang, obviously before His body has evolved, so has his enhanced abilities also advanced?

"I'll give it a try."

Wei Jiaqi's words made Fan Ya's eyes light up. Because the level of the enhanced power was still too low, he had not used it just now. It was not as useful as his technique.

At first, Venom Fang didn't feel anything when the enhanced power started to operate, but gradually Venom Fang discovered that the enhanced power could actually strengthen his body's perception of poison, and at the same time, he gradually became more tyrannical in controlling his body.

"This, the enhanced ability has not advanced, it is just on the edge of advancement. I think that after working hard for a period of time to strengthen the ability, it can advance, and after advanced, it seems that more parts can be strengthened. I now know Strengthen the direction of advancement of superpowers."

There are people who can strengthen superpowers to high levels, but the directions of advancement are not all the same. It is not suitable for you to advance in this way if others advance, and there is no way. things.

No one asked Venomous Fang about the direction in which he could strengthen his abilities and advance. They just let Venomous Fang train on his own.

Others also started tempering their bodies with the help of Black Fox. As for Wei Jiaqi, he came by himself. Originally, Black Fox wanted Feng Yi to help temper the wind power. At first, he later discovered that Feng Yi The tempering effect of superpowers is really not as good as that of thunder superpowers, and compared with thunder superpowers, wind superpowers can be seen in many places in daily life.

The group of people used various equipment to search on the mother planet and found a valley with strong wind energy.

Others may go there to experience the tempering of wind energy, but Feng Yi goes there to learn how nature uses wind energy.

In that canyon, there is a very small passage with nothing but wind, but even this rare wind can easily kill someone!

Black Fox and the others thought that their cultivation was quite good, but they did not dare to go deep into the canyon at all and only dared to wander in the direction of the mouth of the canyon.

The wind in the canyon is disorderly, fierce, and sharp. Although the wind blades fly over very fast, the movement is surprisingly small. If one is not careful, one can easily be injured by three or five wind blades. arrive.

After flying for a period of time, the speed and strength of the wind blade on the periphery have been reduced a lot, but even so, this wind blade is also very deadly to Wei Jiaqi, and only Black Fox and the others can ignore the periphery. Instead, the wind blade chose to go deeper.

The pain caused by the wind blade cutting on the body cannot allow people to evolve, but the wind energy dissipated during the dissipation of the wind blade can allow people to evolve after being injured.

In fact, there are still many people practicing here in the Wind Blade Canyon. After all, although the path of the wind blades is uncertain, as long as they don't get too close and there is not much danger to their lives, then these wind blades can be used to train evasion skills. What.

This can be regarded as a life-saving skill, but not everyone is willing to train here. After all, this kind of training can be said to be quite boring.

"I never thought of coming here to train before. I only focused on hunting strange beasts. It was a bit of a waste."

Feng Yi said with some emotion. These wind blades are still very useful in increasing his speed. It's just that in the past It is of course impossible that hunting alien beasts is useless. You can make money by hunting alien beasts. This follow-up sword fight does not cost you a penny and requires resources.

So there is nothing to say about which one is more suitable. If there is no pressure to support a family, Windblade Canyon is actually the best training place, but if there is pressure, then naturally hunting exotic beasts is more suitable.

"What you said is really a waste? I really want you to come here every day. Are you really willing?" "

Then you definitely don't want to. I mean during normal breaks, we can't come here during breaks. Are you practicing on the side?"

Feng Yi shook his head. In the past, he practiced at his residence, meditating or fighting every day, but they were too familiar with each other, and their use was very limited.

Chapter 170 Training Environment

Black Fox and others couldn't help but shake their heads after hearing Feng Yi's words. They had heard of Wind Blade Canyon before, but they had never been there. In fact, they were very excited every time they came back from a mission. When I'm tired, meditating is more of a recovery than a practice, and it's also a way to digest the gains from the battle.

Wei Jiaqi felt the wind blades flying past her, then felt the energy that shattered and escaped after the wind blades hit the wall, absorbing that energy.

Since she has the power of wind and thunder, she does not need to let the wind blade cut her body in order to be tempered by the wind energy. She only needs to absorb the energy of the wind element to temper her body. .

Originally, it was very difficult to absorb wind energy and thunder powers. Although there is always wind in the air, wind energy is not as easy to absorb as the five elements energy, and the wind energy moves very fast and is not as rich as it should be. It is very difficult to absorb the level.

Gale Sky is easy to absorb. Unfortunately, it is not easy to get Gale Sky on the home planet now. It is said that there would be storms and other things when the alien beasts did not appear on the home star in the past. Maybe next time I go to Planet Age, I can Go see the ocean?

Has she not been to the beach to practice in the planetary era? Maybe the planetary age will be different from the interstellar age?

Wei Jiaqi was thinking expectantly, thinking about things in her mind, but she didn't relax at all while practicing. On the contrary, because she relaxed, her body naturally moved with the wind, and the thunder power was also activated, speeding up. It's much faster, but it absorbs more wind energy.

After Wei Jiaqi came to her senses, she discovered something unusual and was surprised by the changes in her body.

"System, what happened just now?"

"The instinct of the body is that the wind energy naturally enters your body during the process of following the wind, because they regard you as one of them." The

system had been there before. While testing Wei Jiaqi's physical condition, she felt it the moment the wind power entered her body quickly. Some people have encountered such a change before, that is, letting themselves follow the movement of energy, but few people can Just do it.

After all, this requires emptying the entire mind and allowing energy to control the entire body, and the location must also have strong enough energy.

If this place wasn't full of wind energy, and the wind energy was still active, Wei Jiaqi wouldn't be able to do what he did. After all, there isn't enough energy for you to absorb even if you empty your mind.

"Then let me find the feeling just now."

Wei Jiaqi was pleasantly surprised. She closed her eyes to recall the feeling just now, which meant letting go of the mind's control over the body.

It might be difficult for another person to find this feeling, but Wei Jiaqi found it easily. Wei Jiaqi was puzzled. She seemed to be able to easily feel the existence of her own mind, and thus control her mind to shrink her body. Touch thus allows the mind to let go of control of the body.

Wei Jiaqi didn't understand the reason and didn't pursue it. She just thought that she was gifted, and there were not only one or two geniuses in the world, so maybe she was just gifted?

Wei Jiaqi was so immersed in her practice that she had no idea that Black Fox and the others had been stunned by her.

No one saw Wei Jiaqi enter the cultivation state for the first time, but after he entered the cultivation state independently for the second time, Wei Jiaqi's body seemed to blend into the surrounding wind, not only the body automatically moved with the wind , and the wind blades flying out from the depths of the canyon seemed to automatically avoid her.

But everyone knows that this is impossible. The wind blade cannot automatically bypass Wei Jiaqi. Wei Jiaqi can only avoid the wind blade before it comes, and this action must be natural.

"Did she enter an epiphany?"

"What epiphany? Have you read too many novels? Do you think everything exists because you think the Dantian in the book exists?"

Goodwill rolled his eyes. This person She was really stupid, "She should have found that feeling."

"What feeling?"

Feng Yi asked doubtfully, he always felt that Wei Jiaqi's current state, if he could also find his cultivation There will definitely be a big improvement.

"Just integrate yourself into all the elements and let the wind energy treat you as one of them. Then the cultivation speed will be much faster."

"Can this be done?"

Feng Yi looked at Goodwill in surprise.

How come he didn't know about this before? "

"This state exists, but it is very rare, so the federal government has not promoted it on a large scale. Many people will naturally enter this state after encountering this kind of environment. In fact, it is a bit like the epiphany mentioned in the book. Like, but not so magical. In this state, as long as you can control your consciousness and mind, and your body can contact the wind energy in the most natural, relaxed and primitive state, then you can enter this state, no. A state like epiphany can be entered at any time and at any time, and directly after the epiphany, everything from energy to control has been greatly improved. Although this state of cultivation improves very quickly, it is not that exaggerated. "

It's just that this state consumes a lot of money. If it weren't for the natural environment, the federal government wouldn't be able to create it artificially.

This is why these things are not promoted on a large scale, such as those selfish people in the Ji family. It's not that there are really only three major families in China, it's just that these three families have the highest positions. If too many people know about this situation, and someone develops this method of creating an environment, then those who will suffer the most first will They are ordinary people in the Federation.

"Oh, that's it, then I'll go research it. "

Feng Yi was suddenly enlightened after hearing this, but he was even more confused. There was no news spread widely. It was not surprising that Black Fox and Goodwill knew about him. Why did this little girl Xiao Qi also know about it? Feng

Yi was curious and confused but did not step forward to fight. He didn't know how long it would take to interrupt Wei Jiaqi's practice, but he knew that interrupting someone's practice was a heinous crime. Two people with no grudges had better not do these things.

"Captain, this Xiaoqi's identity, Do you want to check it out? "

After seeing that Vengeance Fang and Feng Yi had left, Goodwill came to Black Fox and asked. Black Fox and Goodwill are the earliest members of this team. At the same time, Goodwill itself is Black Fox's subordinate. The current situation is Xiaoqi's appearance was somewhat mysterious.

Goodwill was very worried that Xiaoqi was sent here by some thoughtful people.

"Don't worry, there is no problem with Xiaoqi's identity. News came from the Star Network. "

Heihu didn't explain too much. Wei Jiaqi's identity is not suitable to be announced directly, but it is still okay to say something to reassure Goodwill. After hearing Heihu

's words, Goodwill was stunned for a moment and was a little surprised, but Goodwill has also understood that Xiao Qi's identity cannot be told to him, but there is indeed no problem with her identity. Star Network has already informed its captain of Xiao Qi's identity information.

"As long as there is no problem with her identity, it's just that Xiaoqi's talent is somewhat good. "

Goodwill looked at Wei Jiaqi who was still immersed in cultivation and felt a little emotional. There are very few people who can enter that kind of cultivation state. In addition to having their own abilities, they also need luck.

After all, even if you can clear your mind, but there is no Even if you have enough energy to support you, there is no way to enter this state. Without the ability to artificially create an environment, Goodwill just wants to say that Wei Jiaqi is talented and has

good luck. Without good talent, you cannot enter this state, but without good luck, you will not be able to enter this state. You won't encounter Windblade Canyon like this anymore.

"It would be nice if there was a place with a lot of lightning energy. "

Goodwill has some expectations. If there is such a place, then the captain's cultivation level can be improved quickly, and Xiaoqi also has thunder energy, so her cultivation level can also be improved quickly.

The corners of Black Fox's mouth twitched, "Stop dreaming."

"Why are you dreaming? You forgot, we got the news before that there is a place where alien beasts live on the left side of Windblade Canyon, and that alien beast is Thunder Leopard Well, the Thunder Leopard's strength was a bit ridiculous, but he was not willing to leave too far from where he lived. When he was first noticed by others, the cultivation level of the Thunder Leopard was just that of an ordinary Thunder Leopard, but it didn't take long for him to It has advanced, and as Leibao advances, Leibao's chassis is getting bigger and bigger, but its cave is always in the original place."

Not to mention the beast's chassis awareness, they are all beasts, and alien beasts with intelligence Like humans, they like to go to good places to live. If Thunder Leopard's cave is not special, Thunder Leopard cannot be unwilling to move. After all, Windblade Canyon and Thunder Leopard's chassis are very close. For a while, Thunder Leopard's chassis expanded to Here, in order to prevent humans from entering the Wind Blade Canyon, humans sent no one to stop them, which made Thunder Leopard change direction.

That's why the human army has not completely retreated, or it can be said that the human army has left thermal weapons here. As long as Thunder Leopard has the slightest intention to get closer to the Wind Blade Canyon, the thermal weapons will be activated directly. This is the internal function of the thermal weapons. Program commands do not need to be considered controls.

Normally the alien beasts would leave when the hot weapon is pointed at them, but the Thunder Leopard did not leave. On the contrary, although the Thunder Leopard occasionally stared at the Windblade Canyon, it never did anything to provoke humans. But it wouldn't leave its cave.

"Do you think no one has thought about it? It's just that the Thunder Leopard is too strong. When the Thunder Leopard appeared for the second time, it was already beyond the innate. Unless a large-scale thermal weapon is used, there is no way, and a large-scale thermal weapon brings The energy fluctuations that may come, and the energy riots that may occur on both sides, do you think anyone would be willing to take risks for a possible thunder energy?" Black

Fox said calmly, there are always a lot of smart people in the world. In the beginning, No one thought much about it at the time, but Lei Bao was still unwilling to leave. As his cultivation level improved, the chassis expanded and did not move to the center but remained in its original position. This explains the problem.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 200 14
Author: Qing Yu Type: Rebirth and Time Travel Status: Completed Copywriter: After traveling back to the time period, Shu Yan became a cannon fodde...
8.5K 78 43
Tittle: Bought home by a rough man, the delicate daughter-in-law is a super prosperous husband Luo Ge, a cute and soft-bodied little food blogger, is...
11.4K 106 17
"THIS IS NOT MINE" "FOR OFFLINE PURPOSE ONLY" "CREDITS TOT THE AUTHOR" "PLS DON'T REPORT"...
44.2K 698 16
DELULU & GUILT PLEASURE