A grocery store opened in the...

Від justberealtomyself

Story and cover not mine All credit belong to rightful owner MTL For offline reading Author: Honglanbai Wei J... Більше

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-196 END

81-90

258 2 0
Від justberealtomyself

Chapter 81 Angry Gong Yuanren

"Are you okay?"

A voice came into Wei Jiaqi's ears. This business was very arrogant. When Wei Jiaqi looked up, he saw a head with messy hair. Well, then Just ugly nostrils.

Yes, it was from the top of the head to the nostrils in an instant, because the person speaking opposite completed the movement from the bottom of the ground to the head of the head at that moment, it was simply!

"Are you sure this head won't fly off? These bones are really good."

Wei Jiaqi sighed with emotion, and her voice was not loud enough for everyone around to hear it.

The waiter held back the burst of laughter that was about to come out very professionally, but her red cheeks made it obvious at a glance that she was holding back laughter.

The man who originally looked up at the sky but not at Wei Jiaqi and the waiter finally laid his eyes on Wei Jiaqi. His flushed face and round eyes turned to Wei Jiaqi with an angry expression.

"If it's okay, I'll go up first. Your hotel doesn't only have one suite, right? With such a group of men and women living in a suite, if something happens then, your hotel will be investigated,"

Wei Jiaqi said . Ruo pointedly looked at the group of men and women following the angry man. There were nearly eight people in this group, five men and three women. From their clothes to their attire, they all had a strong sense of aura. It's so strong that I'm very cool, I'm awesome, I'm awesome, I'm very middle-class.

After hearing Wei Jiaqi's words, the waiter also glanced at those people, and his entire expression instantly became serious.

"Guests, please see that the rooms in our hotel are triple rooms, double rooms and single rooms. Which one do you five need?" "

Didn't I say we want a suite?"

"Um, how many of you do you want? Guest, our hotel is a serious hotel, it is not suitable for men and women to live together."

The waiter's words immediately made these eight people furious.

"How can you talk like this? When did we say that we would all live together? We didn't just book one room!"

The waiter smiled. We don't all live together, so why do we keep stressing that we want to live together in a suite? Didn't you say anything about the other rooms?

"Guests, please see, our hotel no longer has large suites. Do you think you can be more careful? Can we arrange them together? So that you can come in and take care of each other if you have anything to do?"

The waiter was worried that these people wanted to mess around in the hotel, so she didn't want to help solve the problem in order to avoid being troubled by the guests. If these people really did something in the hotel, she would help provide convenience. Then her job would be But it can't be saved.

The change in attitude of the waiter made several people completely angry.

"Let's teach that woman who talked nonsense together a lesson."

This was what the man who came to talk to the waiter said before. This man was very angry now. They came to stay in the hotel without incident, but they were called a bastard. How could they endure this?

Originally Wei Jiaqi had already left, but after hearing the conversation behind him, he looked back at these people.

"Oh, it seems you really don't have any bad intentions. In this case, why not choose a few more rooms? The safety of this hotel can still be guaranteed. There is no need for you to all live together for safety. The rooms in the suite are also It's just two things. Do you still think that men should live in one room and women in another? Three women should live in one room, and five men should live together? Haha." "

This is our business, and yours. What does it matter? If you don't want to give up the room, why do you slander us?"

One of the three women stepped forward and said to Wei Jiaqi, with a look of grievance in her eyes.

"Oh, if you want to stay, I have to let you out? If you really want to stay in a safe hotel, then you'd better not make trouble here to avoid being kicked out. After all, those small 'hotels' outside are not as good as this one. It's safe."

Although Wei Jiaqi has only stayed at the Xingchen Chain Hotel twice, she is already satisfied with this hotel. The main reason is that the security of this hotel is very good. There is no such thing as other small hotels in the hotel. There are some special services, and this hotel is just a hotel. Although she only spends money in the hotel except for accommodation, she can sense the environment of the hotel after she releases her mental energy. The facilities of this hotel may be It's not as good as those hotels in the future, but it's definitely very good for this era.

There are not only swimming pools, but also hot spring pools, tea rooms, cafes, restaurants, book bars and other places that people today think are very luxurious.

Therefore, many people staying in Chinese hotels are international friends. Although there are domestic people, few people go to the places mentioned above.

"We..."

"Please help me arrange us all together."

At this time, at the end of the crowd, a man with fairly normal clothes came out. The reason why he said he was normal was because his expression looked like nothing. So tough...

"Boss..."

"Okay, since you recognize me as the boss, then do as I say."

The man glanced at the other men and women, and these people suddenly stopped talking. The man calmly After saying that, he followed the waiter to book a room.

Wei Jiaqi put the matter down after going upstairs. After all, in her opinion, it was just an episode, and those people would never have anything to do with her again.

After Gong Yuanren talked on the phone with the people in Haicheng City and learned from Director Lu of Haicheng City that the person who attacked Zhang Wu and took the diary was a woman, he was sure that the diary he got was authentic. .

Gong Yuanren didn't tell anyone about this matter. Before, he asked outside the office who came into his office. Although the secretary outside was curious about why his leader suddenly asked such a question, no one went to get to the bottom of it.

Gong Yuanren locked himself in the office and carefully looked through the diary in his hand bit by bit. If he could still read the first dozen pages calmly, after all, no matter what happened or the amount of money involved, Even if it was exposed, it wouldn't be too big, but when the content behind it was revealed bit by bit, Gong Yuanren felt like he was going to be so angry that he was going to burst into flames.

In particular, several of these things are related to him. He came here to be secretary in order to be able to achieve political achievements, so after getting to know the entire Xingbin Province, he had a plan. There is a think tank behind him. , when I had the plan, I asked someone to evaluate it, and the conclusion I came to was that it was very practical.

Road construction is something that has not been taken seriously yet. He has noticed it. After all, although Xingping Province is close to the sea, it also has many mountains. Fuhai City, which is directly under Xingping Province, has the most mountains around it. For the counties below it, as for one of them, the accents of the people in the entire county are very different due to the barrier of mountains and forests. When it is clear that the same county can be said to be localized, it seems that the world is far apart. The people in one village simply cannot understand what the other village is saying.

Although they all spoke the local dialect of Fuhai City, they couldn't understand each other. In Gong Yuanren's opinion, this situation was due to the isolation of communication.

Now is a modern society. If we still can't communicate with each other at all, it will definitely not be a good thing for these villages. Maybe now that roads are built to allow communication between each other, the problem of accent still cannot be changed, but after they can communicate, Things in the village can be sold, which is very useful for the economic development of these villages.

As the economy develops, when people in the village have money, they will think about letting their children study and develop outside, and they will think about broadening their horizons. This will also promote the promotion of official languages.

After all, learning dialects is too troublesome. One village has one accent. If a person wants to make friends with people from other villages, he probably has to learn dozens of dialects. This is obviously unrealistic, but with the official language, it is It's different. If everyone learns the same official language, it will be easier to communicate with each other, and everyone will urge those around them to learn it. Isn't this a good thing?

Originally, no one would stop this kind of thing, which was a good thing from all aspects, but Gong Yuanren proposed the policy of building roads but was blocked by others.

The people who stopped him were none other than those recorded in this diary, including the mayor of Fuhai City, the secretary of Haicheng City, and certain cadres in charge of Xingping Province.

Of course Gong Yuanren could not give up just because of the opposition of the people below. It was much more difficult for him to implement this policy. Now more than half a year has passed, and it has still not been successfully implemented.

Now that he saw what was recorded in the diary, he realized that these opponents were not ignorant of the quality of the policies they had come up with, but because they wanted political achievements, and if they were allowed to achieve this If things happen, then this political achievement will fall on themselves, so these people want to stop themselves, and then they will do it themselves after they leave.

After reading this, Gong Yuanren felt that he was going to be angry to death. At the same time, Gong Yuanren was also confused, how did Zhang Wu know what these people were thinking?

But regardless of why Zhang Wu knew what they were thinking, Gong Yuanren was ready to take action.

If the things written in this diary are true, then none of these people can be cured of. Gong Yuanren is true. Now the higher-ups have plans to severely crack down on criminals. After all, people like Zhang Wu There is no shortage of them everywhere. Some people gather with less people and the harm is less, while some people gather with more people than Zhang Wu's. This kind of harm is the greatest.

Chapter 82 Explosion

Zhang Wu dares to touch Mucang, and those who are more powerful than Zhang Wu can only imagine how courageous they are.

The Qin State has just begun to develop. Even if these forces are bold and have many people, they have only just developed. It is relatively easy to deal with them. If these people really become a climate and become organizations like those abroad, That's the trouble.

This is why the above want to move these people at this important juncture of economic development. In fact, the existence of these people affects the development and construction of the entire Qin State.

After Gong Yuanren thought about this, he looked at the diary in front of him and felt deeply that this diary appeared at the right time. As long as one thing recorded in it is true, other people above will be implicated, even if it cannot be checked. Providing definite evidence will make people no longer trust them.

But he still needs to think carefully about how to use this diary. After all, there are too many people involved in it. No one knows whether the people involved in it know those who are not involved. After all, This Zhang Wu's diary records are obviously people who have had contact with him. Others who have not had contact with him may not necessarily be innocent, but they have not been in contact with Zhang Wu.

Thinking like this, Gong Yuanren started to make phone calls. He did not use the contacts he had. Those contacts he had just gathered could be used when working for the development of the entire Xingping Province. And this kind of grabbing people and pulling them For the matter of people dismounting, it is better to find someone else.

After all, many of these people are locals, and he didn't check the relatives behind these people. If Qiguaibawan had some relatives with some of the people involved and then leaked the news, then it would be a big deal. Pity.

Gong Yuanren quickly got in touch with the family. The Gong family knew everything about what Gong Yuanren did in Xingping Province. The Gong family also knew about the trouble Gong Yuanren encountered. The request has not been made because Gong Yuanren felt that there was no good time to make a move. Now that he has found an opportunity, Gong Yuanren will naturally not be polite.

The Gong family is also a little annoyed that their descendants have suffered setbacks in one place. After all, Gong Yuanren is not an incompetent person, he is capable, and his plan is also good for Xingbin Province, but the following Those people actually tried to prevent him from executing good government decrees just to seize political achievements. They also made the local people's lives miserable for several years and were unwilling to let Gong Yuanren achieve political achievements. This approach not only harmed Gong Yuanren's interests, but also It harmed the interests of the country. It can be said that after Gong Yuanren submitted the evidence, the Gong family had already attracted great attention after a little operation.

This kind of behavior that harms others and benefits oneself really irritates too many people. Gong Yuanren is not the only one who wants to gild the people below, nor is he the only one who encounters this kind of behavior that is obviously good but because the people below deliberately It was twisted and turned into a bad thing, and then directly returned to someone's official career. This kind of thing definitely didn't happen once or twice.

It was definitely the first thing that could find evidence as directly as Gong Yuanren and implicated all the participants in the incident. Many people saw some opportunities from here.

Gong Yuanren also didn't expect that his actions this time would attract so many people's attention, and what Gong Yuanren didn't expect even more was that the situation that he thought he would be tripped up by his opponent didn't happen at all.

It is estimated that even Wei Jiaqi did not expect that the evidence he gave would cause such a big stir.

Gong Yuanren did not expect that the follow-up would be so smooth. However, Gong Yuanren's father, the current head of the Gong family and the old man of the Gong family, accepted the news calmly when he heard the news, as if everything was under his control. generally.

After Wei Jiaqi handed over the evidence and confirmed that Gong Yuanren really wanted to deal with these matters, and that Gong Yuanren really wanted to do things for the people, she stopped paying attention to this matter. For Wei Jiaqi, What she has to do has been done, and she can go back and open her own store.

Wei Jiaqi left Fuhai City, returned to Shanhai City, and began her life as a home girl. In addition to practicing every day, she would also go for a walk in the mountains. She might be able to encounter some wild beasts in the forest. Maybe you can practice your fighting skills while hunting.

Wei Yukun probably figured it out after communicating with Zhao Tiezhu, and never came to see Wei Jiaqi again.

Wei Jiaqi was practicing peacefully that day, but a sudden explosion shook the whole house.

The moment she felt the house shaking, Wei Jiaqi jumped out of the window. Fortunately, Wei Jiaqi chose the backyard, and no one else saw her movement, otherwise it would probably have caused a sensation.

"Lin Peng, do you know what happened?"

He asked the store clerk when he first came to the store. Because Lin Peng and Wei Yukun are connected, the person with the best information about this kind of explosion must be Wei Yukun. Over there, maybe Wei Yukun can get some news.

"Boss, I, I don't know."

Lin Peng waved his head awkwardly, a little worried that Wei Jiaqi would blame him.

Wei Jiaqi nodded and said he understood, then turned around and went out to check what happened.

Wei Jiaqi thinks that the life in Shanhai City is very good and peaceful, and she doesn't want it to be ruined at all. The group of bugs before were wiped out, and it took a lot of effort to have such a pure life, but she doesn't want to ruin it at all. life now.

"Boss, where are you going?"

Lin Peng asked quickly when he saw Wei Jiaqi was leaving.

"Go and see what's going on. Just keep an eye on the store."

Wei Jiaqi replied casually and disappeared without waiting for Lin Peng's reply. Lin Peng couldn't close his mouth when he saw Wei Jiaqi's disappearing figure.

Boss Wei's speed is too fast. Is his company commander that fast? Maybe he is so fast when he is fighting for his life? It's definitely not this fast in normal times. Lin Peng thought for sure.

Wei Jiaqi's speed is really too fast, so fast that it exceeds the limit of human beings.

Wei Jiaqi had no idea that her running speed had stimulated Lin Peng. She just subconsciously ran at full speed.

When Wei Jiaqi rushed to the location of the explosion based on his own feelings, the sight he saw made Wei Jiaqi's breath instantly cool down.

The place where the explosion occurred was in the suburbs. Normally, there would be no people in the suburbs, but now the place where the explosion occurred was filled with a thick smell of blood, and Wei Yukun, whom she hated, was standing not far away covered in blood. On the other side of the place where the explosion occurred, a pair of bloodshot eyes were waiting.

On the other side of the explosion site stood a long-haired man in shorts.

From his attire to his aura and expressions, this man was fundamentally different from the Qin people Wei Jiaqi had come into contact with recently.

As if the two lived in different eras, the man looked at Wei Yukun with a playful look in his eyes, as if he was mocking Wei Yukun.

"I said, you asked me to kill that woman. I killed someone and left, but you stopped me. What now? You can't stop me, can you? Originally, only one person died, but now he is dead It's such a pity that there are so many people. Tsk tsk. If these people knew that the reason why they died was inseparable from the stubbornness of their company commander, would they regret following you as the company commander? Tsk tsk, that's really it. It's a pity that a good man died like this. It's such a pity."

The long-haired man said it was a pity, but his eyes were smiling. That proud smile stung Wei Yukun's eyes and made Wei Yukun completely explode. .

"Roar!"

Wei Yukun let out a beast-like roar from his throat and rushed towards the man. Wei Jiaqi had learned Wei Yukun's kung fu. If we only focus on his skills and not the energy in his body, Wei Jiaqi is no match for Wei Yukun. But if you add the energy in his body, Wei Yukun is definitely no match for Wei Jiaqi now.

As long as the man confronting Wei Yukun, Wei Jiaqi knew at the moment that man made a move that Wei Yukun was not his opponent, because this man was the martial arts practitioner Zhang Wu said, and he was a martial arts practitioner who had developed the legendary internal strength. Man, his moves are not Wei Yukun's kind of killing skills, but flashy and real competition of various skills. The other party is definitely not Wei Yukun's opponent, but with the addition of internal strength, it is a completely different situation.

Even if it was just a collision of moves, Wei Yukun would be hurt more than the man opposite him.

"Do you think you can stop me? Haha, you are simply dreaming! Since you are unwilling to give up, then I will completely wipe out your number, and then go inside to kill people. I won't know when the time comes. Can you kill a few more people to practice for me so that I can practice my skills more? Haha."

Wei Jiaqi feels that she is still a normal person. As a normal person, seeing such a villain, from a rational to emotional point of view They were all extremely disgusting. In order to prevent this kind of person from contaminating her eyes, Wei Jiaqi felt it was necessary to kill this person.

Wei Jiaqi's mental power was still very useful. At the moment when Wei Yukun and the man were in a stalemate in the competition of strength and Wei Yukun was about to lose, Wei Jiaqi took action.

When Wei Yukun didn't react at all, and when the man tried to dodge but was too late, the knife plunged into the man's chest.

Except for Wei Jiaqi, no one else present could react to this momentary change.

"You..."

Wei Yukun was speechless for a moment.

Chapter 83 History

"Are you okay?"

Wei Jiaqi pushed the stiff man away from Wei Yukun and looked at Wei Yukun with some uncertainty.

"You are very powerful."

Wei Yukun did not answer Wei Jiaqi's question, but looked at Wei Jiaqi persistently and asked.

"Well, I'm not very powerful. I came back from this trip with a little bit of experience. I've been practicing at home recently and I've made a lot of progress. Otherwise, I wouldn't be as powerful as I am now."

Wei Jiaqi thought about it. He wanted to say, but looked at Wei Yukun with some uncertainty.

"What's wrong with you? Who is he? Who is he trying to kill?"

"...Did I do something unnecessary? If I didn't stop him and let him kill you, nothing would happen to you. Right?"

Wei Yukun looked at Wei Jiaqi and asked inexplicably.

Wei Jiaqi was stunned when she heard this. She immediately understood the meaning of Wei Yukun's words. This man actually came to kill her. In order to prevent him from killing her, Wei Yukun brought his own soldiers to intercept him. As a result, ...

Looking at the blood pool at the center of the explosion, Wei Jiaqi didn't know what to say for a moment. At this moment, she felt that she couldn't breathe smoothly, her whole mind was confused, and it felt very wrong.

"I, you...I, I'm sorry."

Wei Jiaqi didn't know what to say. She knew that the word "sorry" was too light, but what could she say?

"It's okay, no matter how good you are, these are the things I should do."

Wei Yukun put away all his emotions at this moment. It was also at this moment that Wei Yukun became the person that Wei Jiaqi 'hated' company commander.

"I, um, do I know who he is? Why did he come to kill me? How did you get the news?"

Wei Jiaqi was very confused. She didn't know that man, and she didn't think she could offend such a person. She felt very guilty about Wei Yukun and his team members, but there were some things she still wanted to say.

"Are you sure you don't know this person?"

Wei Yukun frowned.

"I'm pretty sure I don't know this person. I came here after hearing the explosion. I don't even think I can offend such a person. My life used to be very closed. If I can offend people, this is the time. I did things over there in Haicheng City, but I don't think there's anything wrong with what I did. You found out that I bought a lot of things from Haicheng City into my grocery store. When I was buying the goods, I encountered someone who blocked the road and robbed me. I resisted, and then these people wanted to kill people, so I went straight to the door. I felt that those who were robbing were too blatant. They dared to entangle a group of people on the road in broad daylight to block the robbery, so I went to investigate, and then The result of the investigation was that those people were colluding with others. I took out the evidence separately and submitted it. There were more people involved in this matter. If it was really because of offending people that someone came to assassinate them, it should be because This is the reason, but I don't think what I did was wrong. I think if you encountered this kind of thing, you would definitely make the same choice."

Wei Jiaqi didn't want to explain at first, but looking at Wei Yukun, smelling the strong smell of blood in the air, felt uncomfortable and felt that she had to explain.

Wei Yukun and his surviving soldiers originally felt that it was their responsibility to protect the people, but they sacrificed their comrades to protect someone who did not need their protection, and the reason was some personal grudge, which made them feel uncomfortable. After all, they They are all people of flesh and blood. When they heard Wei Jiaqi say that she had not offended anyone because of personal grudges, but that these people were seeking revenge on her because she uncovered criminal evidence of a certain criminal gang, this made these soldiers feel... I feel a lot better, at least the sacrifice of my comrades is not so unworthy.

Even in their hearts, their comrades and themselves should be sacrificed on a real external battlefield, not in this environment.

"Shall I teach you martial arts? I asked those people before, and they said that there are people in the dark. They are very powerful, just like that man."

Wei Jiaqi thought for a while and said, if it hadn't happened this time, she would have been She never thought of teaching Wei Yukun and the others martial arts. After all, Wei Yukun and the others were already very powerful with thermal weapons. But looking at the situation now, the martial arts practitioner was more powerful than she thought. Although not as powerful as the practitioners of the interstellar era, he was better than Wei Yukun. These people are much more powerful.

Wei Yukun represents the government. Wei Jiaqi does not want society to be chaotic at all, but the best way to prevent society from being chaotic is to let the government have strong enough power to suppress the hidden forces in Qin.

Of course, we also need to ensure that the official power is sufficiently clear. If the official is corrupt, the society will be even more chaotic. But at least for now, Qin's officials are still relatively good.

Wei Jiaqi's words made Wei Yukun stunned, "Didn't you learn your skills from the old general?"

"I learned the basics from the old general, but look at my skills, do you think it's worth relying on the old general's teachings?" Can I deal with that man?"

Wei Jiaqi asked calmly.

Wei Yukun was silent and looked at his soldiers, "I need to go back and report the news here." "

Okay, I think you should also report the news about the warriors. These people have contempt for ordinary people's lives in their eyes. , I feel that they do not regard themselves as people from our country, but think that they are higher than us."

Wei Jiaqi thought about the way the man looked at Wei Yukun and others just now, that kind of condescending look at ants. The look in his eyes was simply more disgusting than the alien beasts from the interstellar era.

The reason for the alien beasts is that they are not of the same race as humans. However, these people are obviously humans, but they look down on ordinary people who live as humans. They are simply crazy.

In the interstellar era, those cultivators who could cross the interstellar world did not look at ordinary people with such eyes. Where did these people get the confidence to think that ordinary people are just ants?

Wei Jiaqi felt that she really hated these people too much. She was already very irritable when she was looked at by the alien beasts in the interstellar era. If she couldn't deal with the alien beasts, couldn't she also deal with a group of insane warriors?

"I will report what happened here."

Wei Yukun silently led the soldiers under him back to the army. As for the bodies of the sacrificed soldiers, they were also collected. Even if they were just a pile of minced meat, he I don't want to stay here either.

Wei Jiaqi looked at Wei Yukun and his soldiers leaving, and at the deep pit soaked in blood. Her mood was very complicated. She always felt that things were not developing correctly, and that history seemed to have changed.

"System, has history changed because of my arrival? Obviously there is no record in the history books that there were warriors in the earth's era. Doesn't the history book say that the reason why humans have cultivators is because of the invasion of alien beasts? If there were warriors in the Earth era, then why did these warriors never appear when the alien beasts invaded?"

Wei Jiaqi asked very puzzledly. She had studied the history of the interstellar carefully, and because of the alien beasts' invasion The reason for her unusual interest was that she had specifically looked for books to read about what happened when the earth era entered the interstellar era. However, there was indeed no introduction to warriors in the history books. The first cultivation appeared because humans were alienated. The beast nearly drove him to extinction, and then he saw the cultivation method in an ancient book.

"The predecessors of cultivators are warriors. As for why there are no records of warriors in the books, what do you think warriors like the man you saw would do when humans are in danger?"

Wei Jiaqi originally thought that she had Unable to find an answer, the system unexpectedly gave an answer, which left Wei Jiaqi speechless.

"Are you saying that those warriors are hiding themselves? But don't they know the truth of death and coldness?"

Wei Jiaqi was very confused, who could be so selfish.

"So interstellar humans have survived, right?"

The system's voice was mechanical, but Wei Jiaqi clearly felt the irony in it.

"System, you know the true history, right?"

This time the system fell silent.

Wei Jiaqi was also silent and walked towards her home. Wei Jiaqi felt that she needed to go and be quiet.

"Comrade Wei, what happened outside just now?"

Zhao Tiezhu stood at the door of his house. When he saw Wei Jiaqi coming back, he stepped forward to ask anxiously.

"I don't know either." After answering, Wei Jiaqi ignored Zhao Tiezhu and returned to her residence. Now Wei Jiaqi had more things to do, and she really didn't want to discuss those things with others.

After returning home, the system, which had been silent all the way, finally spoke again.

"In fact, even if you know what happened in history, it won't be of much use. What you have to do now is live well." "

I just want to know the truth. As for living well you said , haven't I been cultivating hard all the time? My cultivation level has improved very quickly now, and it would be a bit eye-catching any faster. After all, my qualifications have never been particularly good. If I suddenly become very good, I guess outsiders will You will think that I am possessed by a strange beast."

Wei Jiaqi said calmly. This kind of thing has happened before. At that time, some people still thought that those people were suddenly like those mentioned in the novels of the Planet Age. It has risen.

What happened later told everyone that there are people who rise suddenly. However, the rise of such people may seem sudden, but in fact there are traces to follow. That is, they got an opportunity on their home planet during the military trial. , those who rose up just now, and those who rose up without getting the chance were all possessed by strange beasts.

Chapter 84 Mentality

"That makes sense. Will your grocery store still be open in the interstellar era?"

"Yes, why not? I plan to go to the mother planet a few times in the interstellar era, so that I can You can take some things from this era and sell them in the interstellar era, and by then my cultivation level will be improved quickly."

Wei Jiaqi said her plan. She used to live alone and her cultivation level improved quickly . No one will think there is any problem at all, as long as she evades the cultivation resources she found in the mountains and forests, but that is not possible now. She lives with General Ling and his family. Even if they don't know what they find when they go to the mountains and forests, they don't know. Everyone will also know most of them. They will definitely be suspicious if they really use too many cultivation resources.

"You already have an idea, go ahead and do it. I support you. If you need my help, please tell me."

The system said calmly.

"System, I read in the Planet Age novel that people like you can easily control various networks. So, can you control our interstellar network?" "

No."

The system's mechanical voice was a little stiff.

"Can't you? Didn't you control the dream machine before?"

"The dream machine is not connected to the interstellar network, only connected to the internal network of the house."

The system explained that it must make Wei Jiaqi clearly aware , she cannot dream.

The interstellar network can only be controlled by the strongest star. That guy is a product of the same era as it. While it has become a private system, that guy has become the patron saint of the entire human network. There is no way to say who is stronger or weaker between the two. , but it is completely impossible for it to control the interstellar network without alerting that guy.

"But, didn't the novel say that you are very powerful?"

"I think you may not have clearly understood what the networks that can be easily controlled are. Those are networks that are not protected by intelligent systems. They are the most basic and low-level network environment. , just like the network that this planet will develop in the future, it is very easy for me to control it."

Wei Jiaqi was stunned by the system's words, "You mean, our interstellar network is guarded by the system. "Yes?"

"Yes," the system did not hide it from Wei Jiaqi, but Wei Jiaqi was stunned by this answer.

"Then you mean, that system can also travel through time and space?"

"What are you thinking? Our development direction is different, so it cannot travel through time and space."

The system's answer made Wei Jiaqi frown. In fact, I don't quite understand what the system means, but no matter what the system means, at least one thing is certain, another system cannot travel through time and space.

"Then do you think anyone can create a system that can travel through time and space?"

Wei Jiaqi asked curiously.

"I don't know, this is a matter of probability, or in the words of you humans, our appearance is a miracle, and miracles usually cannot be copied."

The system itself is also at a loss. What is the difference between the two systems? How they emerged is not clear, nor is the being who created them.

Wei Jiaqi was silent after hearing the system's words. Although novels said that there were many systems in the universe, she actually saw one in reality.

"I'm still very curious. Forget it, you should tell me the historical information you have so that I can understand the past history better?" "

What are you doing with that period of history? Whether you were in the 1980s Even in the interstellar era, it is impossible for you to experience that era of chaos again. What do you want to do to understand those things?"

The system is very confused about Wei Jiaqi's thoughts. That period of history has nothing to do with Wei Jiaqi. Why is she so persistent? Which period of history do you want to know?

"Nothing, you said, I have changed the history of this era, will there be changes in the future interstellar era?" "

No, from the time you entered this time and space, the time and space you are in has been separated from the original you The space-time line of the star age we are in has become two parallel time-spaces on both sides."

"Parallel time-space does exist, right?"

Wei Jiaqi asked calmly, and the system said this, which means it must exist.

"Yes, some of the strongest among you humans have already traveled to parallel time and space."

The system's words stunned Wei Jiaqi. Some humans in the interstellar era have already traveled to parallel time and space?

"Didn't you just go?"

The system's answer left Wei Jiaqi speechless. It was right, but it was clear that the system was not talking about her just now.

"I don't understand what's the use of you worrying about this? Your current strength is just that much. In this planetary age, you might be able to jump a few times, but in the interstellar age, your cultivation level is just that of the most ordinary public figure. The only thing that's a little different is that you have the ability to control space, but you can't use these abilities perfectly, so why on earth do you have to worry about things that you can't control?" The system was very confused,

and at the same time It was also very sharp. Just ask Wei Jiaqi. Her face turned red. She was embarrassed and angry.

But the system has no entity after all, so Wei Jiaqi has nowhere to get angry even if he wants to.

The system made no more noise, and Wei Jiaqi also fell silent. A full half hour passed before Wei Jiaqi spoke again.

"Can you connect to the Internet in this era? I want to see what happened to the man who wanted to kill me before." "

No, the Internet in this era is not widespread, and there is no Internet in Shanhai City. You It is not realistic to investigate that man through the Internet."

The system's answer did not surprise Wei Jiaqi. After all, the Internet in this era is all new and there is very little information on the Internet now. , it is not realistic to investigate certain people's information through the Internet.

Wei Yukun brought his subordinates back to the barracks. The whole mood was very low. Not only were the soldiers below in a low mood, but Wei Yukun himself was not in a high mood either.

It was a complete accident that they met that man. Wei Yukun was out training with his soldiers. On the way back, something happened to the scout. Originally, there was no danger here. After all, the place where the accident happened was on the outskirts of the city. Something happened to this man suddenly. After a calm analysis, Wei Yukun came to the conclusion that it was a man-made accident.

But Wei Yukun and the others were all carrying weapons at that time, even the ones they wore for training were real guys. No matter how you think about it, as long as you are a normal person and have never really fought with a warrior, who would have thought that there would be someone in this world who could withstand hot weapons. ?

If there really were such people, how come they were not left to resist when Qin was in its most difficult time? Of course, this is what normal people think. No matter how resourceful and resourceful Wei Yukun is, no matter how much he thinks, he would never have imagined that there really are people in the world who treat himself as a human being.

"Old Wei, don't think too much. This incident is not your fault. Should we report it first? That person is obviously not a normal person. We have never obtained this kind of information before, and that guard Jiaqi, since she was able to kill that man, it shows that she is not an ordinary person. We also have to report the martial arts training thing she said. You should calm down your emotions."

Xu Hai comforted Wei Yukun, but he was saying these words At this time, my hands were shaking, my eyes were red, and my voice was a little unnatural.

"I understand, you, go back and rest. None of us thought that such a person would exist."

Wei Yukun finally spoke, his voice was hoarse and his eyes were cold.

"If that person didn't take the lead, he wouldn't be that powerful. He said he could resist thermal weapons. It can only be said that our weapons are not fast enough. It is impossible for his body to use thermal weapons."

Wei Yukun finally said at this time After calming down, I kept thinking about the situation at that time. The explosion was caused by that person and the tools they used were the things they carried.

"Yeah."

Xu Hai nodded in agreement. There really weren't many explosives on them, just one per person. This was for precaution. They were going into the mountains. There were enemy agents in Shanhai City for a while. The activities were particularly frequent, and a large number of them were arrested just a while ago. The people above felt that there must be a reason for those people to be active around here so frequently. Maybe there was some laboratory or something like that in the mountains, so they brought bombs just for that. Prevent this.

As a result, they didn't expect that person to be so capable, and he took all the explosives from them without them noticing.

Those people had a chance to survive.

"Actually, I think that person did it on purpose."

Xu Hai said suddenly on the way to the office.

"What do you mean?"

"If you think about that person's skills, if we really bumped into him accidentally, wouldn't he avoid it? If the other person's skills were to get up a tree and avoid it, we wouldn't be able to detect it at all. But the other person's skills But he deliberately started a fight with us, and also deliberately told us what he was going to do. During the fight, he obviously had the ability to kill people with one move, but he did not do so. Instead, he killed everyone who fought against him. Do you think it's a coincidence that after the people were beaten to the point of losing their ability to move, they used explosives taken from us to blow up those soldiers?"

Xu Hai said with a serious look on his face. He didn't think much about it during the fight. Now that he calmed down and sorted out the matter from beginning to end, he immediately discovered the problem. That person clearly just wanted to kill someone.

After hearing Xu Hai's analysis, Wei Yukun reacted immediately, and his cold expression became even colder, "These people deserve to die."

Wei Yukun went to the office to make a phone call, while Xu Hai went to comfort the soldiers below. This incident caused a lot of casualties. All Xu Hai could do was suppress his emotions and deal with the follow-up matters.

Chapter 85: Training

The news reported by Wei Yukun attracted great attention from the superiors. If the people above did not know Wei Yukun's personality, some people would probably think that Wei Yukun was in a dream.

"Comrade Wei, our company commander said that someone will come to look for you in two days. I wonder if you can meet those people?"

Lin Peng looked at Wei Jiaqi with some curiosity. He didn't understand why his company commander asked him to Come and deliver this sentence yourself.

"Okay, I understand. Please help me ask your company commander if you have time the day after tomorrow so that I can go to their military camp."

Wei Jiaqi thought for a while and said, this time it is necessary to go there. What she was looking at was that she herself had mentioned that she wanted to teach Wei Yukun and the others how to practice martial arts.

Lin Peng was shocked when he heard Wei Jiaqi's words and glanced at Wei Jiaqi. What did she mean? Could it be that she had forgiven her company commander?

"What's wrong? Is there anything else?"

Wei Jiaqi frowned when she saw Lin Peng standing there blankly.

"No, no, I'm going to see the store."

After Lin Peng said that, he turned and left.

Wei Yukun got the news from Lin Peng and told Lin Peng directly that Wei Jiaqi could come whenever she was free.

"Comrade Wei, our company commander said you can go whenever you are free, but do you know where our company commander is?" "

If you have nothing to do, you can go to the store."

Wei Jiaqi knew that Wei Yukun could go there. Without saying anything else, he drove Lin Peng to the store and started practicing again.

Wei Jiaqi's current situation is that she practices every day. In three days, she will return to the interstellar era. She will use these three days to teach some basic movements and other basic knowledge. She will need Organize well.

"I can help."

The system suddenly jumped out. This kind of information sorting is what it is best at.

"You? Since you can organize basic things, why didn't you show it to me when I needed to learn?" "You

don't need it. Didn't you learn all the basic things in martial arts in school? And you study The results are still very good."

The system said that he was very innocent. The basics of human martial arts in the interstellar era were learned from a young age. Although martial arts training begins in teenagers, learning knowledge does not start in teenagers, but in teenagers. It started when I was in elementary school.

"Um... yes. But have you helped me organize the subsequent martial arts knowledge?" "

Haven't you been learning all the time? Where are you now? You are still in the stage of laying the foundation." The

system discovered that Wei There is something wrong with Jiaqi's mentality. Does she think that her current strength has left the basic stage?

Wei Jiaqi was stunned, "I'm sorry, I got distracted. I'm still just starting out, and I'm thinking about other things. I think I should probably take a good look at the battle videos of those masters in the interstellar era. Also, I think I should join the army

as soon as possible." The system's reminder was already obvious. Wei Jiaqi thought that she was not a fool, so she quickly reacted. The result of the reaction was that Wei Jiaqi was ashamed. .

"System, please find out the basic knowledge and show it to me. I need to let myself understand the reality."

Naturally, the system will not object to Wei Jiaqi's desire to make progress. This is a good thing for the system.

Wei Jiaqi began to study seriously, and Wei Yukun also quickly received news from Lin Peng.

"Old Wei, what arrangements are you going to make?"

"What arrangements? Isn't she going to teach us martial arts? Of course I agree. Each of our troops is a top soldier. The losses this time are so heavy, what do you think? What's the reason? Is it just that we didn't practice martial arts? Or do you think it's just because the other party is cruel? I don't think it is, it's because we are careless. Maybe even if we take each other seriously at the beginning, we will still lose people, but it won't be like this time With so many people lost, how much is the loss of a hundred people?"

Wei Yukun's eyes turned red when he said the loss. All of them were soldiers he brought out. He even took care of his life on weekdays, so he was worried about them. He was bullied because he had been out in the military camp for too long, and as a result, a hundred people died in one fell swoop. Anyone who had never led a soldier would not be able to understand this heartache.

Especially since these soldiers did not die on the battlefield, but fell into the hands of a so-called warrior who appeared out of nowhere.

"No one believes what you said. You don't have to blame yourself. We all know the situation at that time. The result will be the same no matter who you replace it with. It may even be worse if you replace it with someone else. Your arrangement at the time was already perfect, but The difference between our strength and the other side is really big."

Xu Hai did not agree with Wei Yukun's words. Wei Yukun felt that he did not command well and caused heavy losses to his soldiers, but he was serious. This was not his fault. wrong.

"This matter has passed. The most important thing is that in the future, there will definitely not be only one warrior. We never knew that such a group of people existed in the world before. We only thought that the weapons in our hands could handle all emergencies. But now the emergence of warriors tells us that this is not the case, so we should strive to make our soldiers strong enough to be able to deal with warriors on their own!"

Wei Yukun said, the expression on his face became solemn. .

He didn't know why Wei Jiaqi would be willing to teach people like him to practice martial arts, but one thing was certain, whether they could learn martial arts-related things would only depend on how Wei Jiaqi taught them.

Time came to the next morning while Wei Yukun and others were waiting with complicated emotions and Wei Jiaqi was studying.

When Wei Jiaqi came to the military camp, what she saw was Wei Yukun and his soldiers, sweating profusely as they trained. Even though it was late autumn, these people were still wearing short-sleeved training uniforms.

"Please wait a moment."

After saying this, the guard guarding the door went in and called Wei Yukun.

After all, Wei Yukun had already told the gatekeepers about Wei Jiaqi's arrival, but Wei Jiaqi's arrival still surprised the gatekeepers.

They all know what happened yesterday. Wei Yukun has no intention of hiding it. The soldiers he leads are the elites of the elite. Even if this information is hidden from ordinary people, they will not hide it from these elite soldiers. After all, they will be needed in the future. Go deal with those warriors. The news of the death of a hundred comrades-in-arms was very sad for these people, and even more angry.

Wei Yukun quickly came to the door and brought Wei Jiaqi into the camp.

"Because none of you have ever practiced martial arts, what I'm handing you now are some basic things, and I believe you all have a certain understanding of these things. After all, although our country does not have the kind of very powerful people who can Warriors who fly over cliffs and walls appear in front of people, but legends about warriors have always existed."

When Wei Jiaqi saw Wei Yukun, she directly said that what she came to teach this time would not be anything particularly advanced.

"Can it be recorded?"

"Do you want to show it to the people above?"

"Yes, yesterday's incident has been reported to the above, and the fact that you came here to teach martial arts has also been reported to the above. If the above doesn't agree, you can't It may appear here."

Although Wei Yukun is the commander of this company, these soldiers are not his private soldiers. What these soldiers want to learn must be approved by the people above them.

"I forgot about this. It's okay. Anyway, I don't want you to keep what I teach you. After you learn it, you can teach it to others. If possible, I also want you to promote it to the whole people. After all, it's true. Encountering those... just relying on the army is not enough."

Wei Jiaqi said with some emotion. If there were strong means of resistance in her time and space, perhaps human life in the interstellar age would not be so difficult. It's difficult. Although this time and space is not the interstellar era she is in, it can give humans more ability to protect themselves. It is a good thing, right?

"Huh? What did you say?"

Wei Jiaqi's last words were too quiet. Wei Yukun didn't even hear them clearly with his strong hearing, but he could feel the worry in Wei Jiaqi's words. Wei Yukun looked at Wei Yukun in confusion. Jiaqi.

System: "Don't tell the existence of the alien beasts. The powerful beings among the alien beasts will sense this planet in this time and space because of hearing this."

The system promptly reminded Wei Jiaqi of what he was about to say.

"It's nothing. I just feel that those warriors are so powerful that they may not be able to deal with them just relying on the army. After all, no one knows the number of warriors."

Wei Yukun looked at Wei Jiaqi suspiciously, always feeling that she had something to say. .

But it was obvious that Wei Jiaqi was not prepared to explain anything further, but followed Wei Yukun to the training ground.

"Are they all here?"

"Well, there are nine hundred people in total. There were more than a thousand people before."

Wei Yukun explained that the number of people in their company was a special case and was different from other companies.

"I think you should know the purpose of my coming here. You must be very curious about the relationship between the martial arts I teach and the martial arts you know. What I can tell you is that if there is a relationship, there must be a certain relationship. But it doesn't matter, it doesn't matter much. I said that although the moves of the martial arts taught are indeed martial arts moves, the effect is much stronger than that of martial arts. Why? Because it contains the energy of cultivation. What is this energy specifically? I can't explain it clearly. Of course, if you are willing, you can study what these energies are, or you can wait for national researchers to study the essence of these things for you. But this energy is not only in the air, but also in the body. There is also this kind of energy in some medicinal foods... we..."

Chapter 86: Envy and Jealousy

After Wei Jiaqi started talking about some energy martial arts and the like, he began to explain the knowledge of acupuncture points.

"The knowledge of acupuncture points has a certain relationship with the acupuncture points in medicine. You will definitely not remember it if I tell you this again. It is best to buy a medical book about acupoints and read the acupoints written on it. Memorize everything. This will make it easier for you to understand when I talk about the practice route in the future."

After Wei Jiaqi explained these necessary things, he began to directly teach them how to practice.

"You may think what I am teaching you now is very simple, but you are all soldiers, and you have all stood in the military posture. It was very simple when you first started standing, but it becomes difficult after a long time. So what I want to say is that many things are simple at the beginning, and the most difficult thing is persistence. Now it's time to stand still. You should all know this. In order to train everyone's footwork, this is necessary. Then..."

Starting from the horse step, Wei Jiaqi taught many basic movements. These movements can be broken down into simple movements.

If Wei Jiaqi was teaching those outside, many people would probably become impatient, but these soldiers waited patiently for Wei Jiaqi to finish explaining, and then began to follow Wei Jiaqi's instructions one by one. The action started.

The first thing was the horse step. Some of these people did it very standardly, but some people did it a little deformed. Wei Jiaqi began to correct them. As time passed by, the willfulness of the soldiers was revealed here. This was vividly demonstrated at this time, because even the most unable to persist, even if their feet had no feeling at all, these soldiers never shouted a word to give up, they all persisted with expressionless faces.

After three hours, Wei Jiaqi nodded with satisfaction and asked them to change positions.

"Why don't you let them rest?"

Xu Hai has not participated in the training. He is responsible for video recording. The training will probably have to wait for him to train alone later.

Wei Yukun also participated in the training. He was very cooperative during the training and did whatever Wei Jiaqi told him to do.

"Well, it is a quick method to force the body to release the energy in the body under the extreme state. Of course, this quick method must be carried out by people with good physical fitness. If the physical fitness is too poor, the first thing to do is to show up. You have to improve your physique."

Wei Jiaqi explained, and then asked these people to start the second action, and then the third action. When noon time came, Wei Jiaqi did not let these people eat.

After completing the third core exercise exercise, Wei Yukun suddenly frowned.

"Why do I feel like something is wrong with my body?"

Wei Yukun suddenly asked in a hoarse voice.

"Huh? Let me take a look."

Wei Jiaqi said and came to Wei Yukun's side and put her hand on Wei Yukun's body.

"System, can you scan his physical condition?"

"Yes."

The system checked Wei Yukun's body through Wei Jiaqi's hands and the energy in Wei Jiaqi's body.

"He is a genius."

Wei Jiaqi was stunned for a moment when he heard the system's words, "How did you say that?"

"He has already practiced to vent his anger."

"How is this possible?"

Wei Jiaqi was shocked, and he wanted to know what he was doing. Movements are the most basic movements. People who can practice breathing through this set of movements can be said to be unique. If there are such people in the interstellar era, they are also geniuses among geniuses. In this era where cultivation has not even begun yet , this is absolutely an absolute genius!

"What's wrong? Is there something wrong?"

Wei Yukun said and was about to stop, but Wei Jiaqi reacted and quickly stopped him.

"You continue, continue. You continue to do this action."

After saying that, Wei Jiaqi turned to Wei Yukun and changed the action. The difficulty of the action skyrocketed. Xu Hai and others were stunned. This action... is a tough move for human beings. The most serious test of sex!

But what shocked everyone even more was that not only did their company commander do it, but his expression didn't change much. It wasn't like he was holding on hard, but he really didn't feel that there was any difficulty in this action. After all, his expression could not change. , but blood color is something that cannot be controlled by one person.

If it really hurts, you probably won't be able to bear it even if you want to.

"How is this possible? Why didn't the company commander feel any pain at all?"

Wei Yukun couldn't care about what others were thinking. After Wei Jiaqi changed his movements, he clearly felt a kind of pain in his body. The thing was moving, that hot, tickling, comfortable feeling. Obviously the movements Wei Jiaqi made for him should be anti-human, but the hot thing could appear before he felt the pain. The painful place, and then he couldn't feel the pain at all, and at the same time, more hot things poured into it.

"You feel it, right? That's right. Find a way to control those things. That is the Qi I want you to practice. With this thing, it will be much easier and safer to practice martial arts in the future. Of course. It's not that easy to practice Qi. You are a special case. You are a genius among geniuses, you know?" Wei Jiaqi kept mumbling. She was really envious and jealous of Wei Yukun's qualifications. Her own Qualifications can only be summed up in two words: mediocre.

If it weren't for the system, if she hadn't been able to travel between two times and spaces, she wouldn't have been able to achieve her current level of cultivation. She would still be just an ordinary person.

Wei Jiaqi did not hide her emotions. Xu Hai, including Wei Yukun, also clearly felt the envy and jealousy in Wei Jiaqi's words. Fortunately, Wei Jiaqi did not stop teaching because of this emotion. On the contrary, the movements are taught more seriously.

"Okay, keep this action for half an hour."

Wei Jiaqi adjusted Wei Yukun's movements before letting go.

"Well, Comrade Wei, are our company commander's qualifications very good?" "Of course, your company commander's qualifications are not generally good. I also practiced the set of moves just now for a long time before I gained the energy. Your company commander once You can cultivate energy. What is this if you are not a genius?" "

Well, how long will it take for us people to cultivate energy?" "

I don't know that. It depends on your qualifications. I have no way to know for sure. Qualifications, but don't worry, no matter how poor your qualifications are, your physical fitness will be improved after practicing."

Wei Jiaqi thought for a while and said, she was not sure whether everyone could practice, after all, the interstellar era is also Some people can't practice, just because everyone is a soldier. People who can't practice will also take medicines specially used to develop their bodies to give them the qualifications to practice. The price of such medicines is quite expensive, just because the living environment of human beings in the interstellar age is too In difficult times, everyone contributes to the fight, which is why ordinary people can buy this medicine.

"Is that so? Does that mean that not everyone can cultivate energy?"

"Of course, even those who practice martial arts, not all those who practice martial arts can become very powerful. Just like you soldiers, so many of you are soldiers. Yes, your company commander is so powerful that you are the only one, and the rest of you are not as powerful as him."

This metaphor is really heartbreaking, but obviously everyone accepts it well. After all, their company commander has always been very good. Amazing, now that they are starting to practice, they all obviously started practicing together, and their company commander has already succeeded, but they still need to continue to work hard.

After Xu Hai heard Wei Jiaqi's answer, he recorded the words seriously. Even though there was a video, he still recorded the words in his notebook.

Xu Hai thought for a moment and remembered the drugs that could change qualifications written in some novels, "Is there

any drug that can change qualifications?" "There should be, there are legends, but I don't know if it is specific. ? Maybe you can ask the people above to study it?"

Of course Wei Jiaqi would not say that such a thing existed in the interstellar era. After all, if someone asked her for it, what would she do if she couldn't get it?

Xu Hai looked at Wei Jiaqi and felt that she was not telling the truth, but he did not express this feeling. After all, Wei Jiaqi was already very good at saying this, and it would be too much to force it any further.

Wei Yukun's cultivation was different from others. Wei Jiaqi taught Wei Yukun alone, but he didn't avoid others.

"It is actually a good thing to have a genius like you. Once you have laid the foundation, you will be the only one who will teach these soldiers the basics, and then I can rest."

Wei Jiaqi said with a smile, the so-called The foundation is this set of basic movements. As for the subsequent training and so on, it's not that Wei Jiaqi doesn't want to teach it, but that she hasn't learned it yet!

Fortunately, although Wei Yukun has developed Qi through cultivation, he is still in the basic stage. It is not easy to surpass Wei Jiaqi. Wei Jiaqi himself has reached the level of a fifth-level practitioner. Wei Yukun is still at a level one. Level! Even if he has good qualifications, he can't be promoted from level one to level five in a few days.

As his practice deepened, Wei Yukun soon discovered how powerful Wei Jiaqi was, and after cultivating the aura, he could vaguely sense the power of Wei Jiaqi's Qi.

"Did you not use all your strength when you were in the mountains and forests before?"

After the day's practice, Wei Yukun went to Wei Jiaqi and asked the questions in his heart.

"Of course, I have no grudge against you, and judging from your reactions at the time, you are not bad people. Although you have murderous intent, are more righteous, and are wearing military uniforms. As a law-abiding citizen who has never committed a crime, why would you Do you think I would want to fight with you immediately after meeting you? Since you are willing to send me to Shanhai City, of course I will not refuse. Besides, I come to Shanhai City alone and am not familiar with the place. , it is not easy to live in Shanhai City, not to mention that I was still thinking about dealing with my family at that time. With your strength, I can accomplish these goals better, right? I just want to be with you They broke away from each other and didn't want to do anything else. If you think I would use force to solve the problem, I would have done it early. With my skills, if I could kill them all, no one would find out that it was me. of."

Chapter 87 Habits Engraved in the Bones

Wei Jiaqi calmly explained, and this explanation was indeed satisfactory. Of course, Wei Jiaqi did think so.

This is mainly because she has become accustomed to life in the interstellar era. Although she is a cultivator, she is just an ordinary citizen in the interstellar era. As an ordinary citizen, obeying the law is the basic operation. Even in Qin State, she subconsciously Want to obey the law, not challenge the law.

Wei Yukun could see that Wei Jiaqi was telling the truth. With this period of contact, Wei Yukun had discovered that some of Wei Jiaqi's actions were a little out of line, but she had her own bottom line. She would She abides by this bottom line and will not easily cross it, that is, she will not use force to kill people at will. Her murderous intention is not particularly serious.

This is a very contradictory thing. After all, Wei Jiaqi's force is indeed very strong. It is strange that he clearly holds a murder weapon but has no murderous intention.

But no matter what, this is a good thing for Wei Yukun and Qin.

"It's great if you think so. I think you should have guessed that those people will come tomorrow and they will have a conversation with you. If you have anything to say, just say it directly, or if you have any requirements, you can say it directly. As long as it does not violate the country's laws and morals, I believe the people above will agree to your request."

Wei Jiaqi looked at Wei Yukun in surprise, "I don't think these words should be something you can say." "

I said it. Is there something I shouldn't have said? I meant what I said above."

Wei Yukun said calmly. If he was the kind of person who didn't know how to adapt, he wouldn't be able to become the company commander of the special forces.

"Well, I think you should wholeheartedly think that I should make such sacrifices for the country..."

Wei Jiaqi said a little tangledly. After all, based on what she saw in her memory and what she heard recently, she felt that many people in this era It's this kind of dedicated character.

"Of course we soldiers are dedicated to serving the country, but you are not."

Wei Yukun is very young. Being young means that his thinking is very active. He admires the thoughts of the older generation. As a soldier, he is willing to devote himself to the country. But he knows very well that with the rise of certain ideas, it is impossible to ask everyone to give unconditionally for the country. If Wei Jiaqi is willing to give to the country, she deserves it. interests will make the relationship between them more harmonious.

Wei Jiaqi is very happy that Wei Yukun can say this. She lives in the interstellar era. Although the Human Federation in the interstellar era is related to the Qin State, in the end, the Qin State is the Qin State, and the Human Federation is the Human Federation. , the two are different after all. She has a sufficient sense of belonging to the Human Federation and is willing to pay for the Human Federation when there is real danger. But it is different with Qin. Even if the two are the same, their feelings are still the same. Different.

Now Wei Yukun and the senior officials of Qin State have not said anything that she must pay, which makes her feel very comfortable.

Wei Jiaqi left the military camp in a happy mood. Wei Jiaqi came to the military camp again the next morning and conducted routine training first.

Wei Jiaqi did not train with the soldiers in the military camp. The only ones training with them were Wei Yukun and Xu Hai.

Time passed quickly. At eight o'clock, a group of people came outside the military camp. The arrival of these people disrupted the rhythm inside the military camp. It was obvious that everyone was not very accustomed to the arrival of these people.

Xu Hai and Wei Yukun, who were originally training together, have left the training ground.

"Huang Lao, look, the soldiers are training."

Xu Hai pointed at the soldiers not far away and said.

"Training? Are you sure? The movements of these soldiers look so awkward."

Mr. Huang himself is also a soldier and has been on the battlefield. He also has certain skills in his hands. After seeing the movements of the soldiers training, he can figure it out. , it is not an easy thing to do.

"It is indeed a bit difficult at the beginning, but after you do it a few times, you will find that it is very easy to do it, and the effect is very significant." "The effect is significant?

"

Huang Lao looked at it doubtfully. Looking at Xu Hai, what Xu Hai said seemed to be somewhat meaningful.

"The company commander has already reported the results to the training department yesterday."

Xu Hai looked at Mr. Huang with some doubts. Hasn't this matter been reported to the police? Why didn't anyone tell Mr. Huang?

"It's my fault. I didn't report it to Mr. Huang. I think what Captain Wei and Political Commissar Xu said is a bit like a legend and very untrue." The

secretary who was following Mr. Huang stepped forward in a cold sweat. This time The incident was due to his negligence. At that time, he only thought that this incident was like a joke, but he forgot that his leader was coming to inspect today. No matter what the real situation was, he should not have made his own decision and not reported it.

Mr. Huang didn't say anything else after hearing the report from the secretary next to him, but looked at Wei Yukun.

"Have you achieved results from your training? What results?"

"Comrade Wei said that in addition to practicing moves, people who practice martial arts must have Qi. Only with Qi can all the strength of the body be mobilized. If it is just the body's moves, during the battle, It is easy to cause harm to the body at any time. After all, the collision of two arms will produce vibrations. Excessive force of this vibration will cause huge damage to the body, but this kind of Qi can weaken the damage of this vibration to a minimum. At the same time, this kind of Qi can At the end of the practice, you can leave the body and form a protective film to protect the human body from being hurt by sharp objects."

Wei Yukun explained calmly. In fact, he really wanted to say that the Qi Zhen mentioned by Wei Jiaqi was very similar to the internal force mentioned in the novel. After all, The novel also mentioned internal power to protect the body, right?

It is said in the novel that internal power to protect the body is a very advanced thing, but the Qi protection mentioned by Wei Jiaqi seems to have been mastered from the beginning?

"So powerful? Then why didn't she train with the soldiers? Didn't she teach the soldiers the best training methods?"

Mr. Huang hasn't spoken yet, but a middle-aged man following Mr. Huang is the most He spoke first. This person looked at Wei Jiaqi as if Wei Jiaqi was a heinous bad guy, and Wei Yukun and others seemed to be her accomplices. Then everyone was deceived. Only she was awake and shouted. The sound was very loud.

When Wei Yukun and Xu Hai heard this, they glared at each other. They were both in the army. Even if Xu Hai looked more polite, it was only relative. The political commissar of the special forces was not The kind of people who can't go to the battlefield, so it's no wonder they have a good face when facing someone who doubts them.

Both of them are people who bleed and fight for the country. What does this person mean?

What made Wei Yukun and Xu Hai even more ugly was that the person who shouted this was not from the army. At first glance, he was an ordinary civilian government official. This kind of person who had never been in the army pointed at the army. A soldier's nose that speaks doubt is like poking a hornet's nest!

"Comrade Zhao! There is no speech without investigation! Before you say anything doubtful, you must have evidence. Soldiers have already paid blood for the country, and soldiers should not be allowed to shed tears again."

Mr. Huang looked at it with a cold face . The person who spoke looked at him, but the words he spoke were very harsh.

The expression on Zhao Hongjun's face changed several times when he was called, and finally he looked pale and lowered his head and said sorry.

He regretted it now. The words he just said were completely subconscious. Mainly because he didn't want to see the Xu family's children get ahead because of the lack of dealing with the Xu family, so he didn't pay attention to the occasion. Things you shouldn't say.

It's a pity that Zhao Hongjun forgot that this matter was not just an experiment, it was related to the future development of the country. He actually affected the overall judgment of the overall situation because of his personal emotions, and all the important responsibilities present were You know, Zhao Hongjun has no future.

However, Wei Yukun still explained Zhao Hongjun's words.

"Comrade Wei said that we are all in the stage of laying the foundation. The set of movements she gave us are the most suitable for our soldiers to use to lay the foundation. Of course, if ordinary people want to use this set of movements, it will probably take Completing the whole set of movements will take a long time to adapt. Only when the whole set of movements is completed, then the training effect of this set of movements will be achieved. As long as the movements can be done in place every time, then It is very possible to practice Qi, but some people are not qualified, so there is no way."

"Qualification? Does it mean that not everyone can train this set of movements?"

What Huang Lao is concerned about is It seems that this movement is not something that everyone can train.

"I haven't asked about this."

Wei Yukun shook his head. They had been paying attention to the training of people like themselves in the past few days, but they had not asked whether people without qualifications could train.

"Mr. Huang, look, do you want me to invite Comrade Wei over? Would it be better for you to talk to her face to face?" "

No, wait until the soldiers are trained and she comes over when she is free. I will watch here. That's good."

Huang Lao smiled and rejected Xu Hai's proposal. Wei Jiaqi was correcting the soldiers' movements. Although all the soldiers were trained very seriously, not every soldier's movements could meet the standards.

With systematic assistance, Wei Jiaqi can easily see whether the movements of these soldiers are standard, so that she can better adjust their movements. Otherwise, with her current mental strength, she would not be able to observe all the soldiers. Action.

Speaking of which, it would be easier to train this set of movements when I was young, and it would be easier for teachers to teach it at that time.

After all, when they were trained when they were young, their bodies were more flexible at a young age and they were small. The teacher could observe their movements very well without using any mental energy. Moreover, when they were training this set of movements when they were young, one teacher only had ten students. It's much easier than she is now.

Chapter 88 Testing

The duration of trial training is four hours. Eating after training allows your body to absorb it better, which can better improve your cultivation.

After the training here was over, Wei Jiaqi came to the office.

"Comrade Wei, this is Mr. Huang. Mr. Huang is in charge of our army's affairs. We will report this matter directly to Mr. Huang."

Xu Hai and Wei Jiaqi explained, which was also a reminder to Wei. Jiaqi, please be polite when you speak.

"Hello, Chief Huang."

Wei Jiaqi faced Mr. Huang and greeted him in a neither humble nor overbearing manner, then found a seat and sat down.

On the other hand, the people around Mr. Huang were a little unhappy when they saw Wei Jiaqi like this. It was just because of the incident with the previous secretary and the incident with Zhao Hongjun that these people did not dare to speak freely.

"Hello, Comrade Wei, can I ask why you are willing to teach my soldiers your skills?"

Mr. Huang was very curious. Mr. Huang did not suspect that Wei Jiaqi had bad intentions, but was confused about Wei Jiaqi's actions. For the purpose, Mr. Huang analyzed from the reports of Wei Yukun and Xu Hai that Wei Jiaqi was not a selfless person. Many capable people would hide their abilities so that they could have more chips. Negotiate, and at the same time, you can use your own skills to get more benefits.

There are countless such people from ancient times to the present. There are really very few people like Wei Jiaqi who are willing to teach others their skills. Even if she has the intention to repay, this is normal.

"If the military is not strong in force, how can we suppress those who want to cause trouble? I want a stable living environment, not a turbulent era with daily wars."

Wei Jiaqi's words can be said to be very real. If you can In fact, she is willing to be like these ordinary women in the planet era, who just need to live without worrying about her life and safety all the time.

Huang Lao frowned instantly after hearing Wei Jiaqi's words. Several soldiers present who had fought on the battlefield were very sensitive and suddenly captured some kind of information from Wei Jiaqi's words.

"Comrade Wei, what do you mean by this?"

Wei Jiaqi shook his head and did not answer Huang Lao's question, but said calmly: "You can choose to believe my words, and then hand over the foundation to me. Spread it to all soldiers, or you don't have to believe what I say. Of course, what I actually hope is that when the strength of the soldiers increases to a certain level, what I teach can be spread to the people. If all the people can practice martial arts, then it will be the best. Okay."

Although Wei Jiaqi did not directly answer Mr. Huang's question, the following words were equivalent to telling everyone present that what Mr. Huang and the others had just felt was correct.

"Well, can't you really explain it in detail?"

Xu Hai asked again. They had all the information about Wei Jiaqi in their hands. The information clearly stated that Wei Jiaqi had never left her home. Baoning Town is where Hongshi Village is located, so where did she get this information?

"I can't tell you. All I can do is teach you what I have learned. As for how much you can learn, it depends on your ability. And whether you are willing to believe it is your business. After all, you have not learned the ability. , it's not us who die in the end, is it?"

Wei Jiaqi asked calmly.

Some of the people behind Mr. Huang couldn't help but frowned, but everyone was also smart. Judging from Wei Jiaqi's behavior, she was willing to help the country in her heart, but she was unwilling to explain this. Maybe there was something wrong with it. Any other reason?

And what she said was not that she couldn't speak, but that she couldn't speak out, which was strange.

But it was obvious that Wei Jiaqi had no way to answer their questions.

Huang Lao did not dwell on this matter anymore, but asked him about other things, "Captain Wei just told me that martial arts training requires qualifications. Is this true?" "

Of course, just one look at studying, some people just compare it to studying. Others are smarter than others. No matter how simple it is, you said that there are so many people on the battlefield, why did you, Mr. Huang, become the old leader, while others can only be soldiers? The principle is the same, you can practice martial arts, But it's not necessarily to what extent it can be achieved. What I'm teaching now are very basic. Children over eight years old can practice it. However, children's physical fitness is not that good, so we can't ask for one step to get it right. You can do it slowly. Come on, adults can also practice the exercises one by one. That is, if you are not a soldier who has been exercising for a long time, it will take a certain amount of time to practice the movements to the standard, and after the whole set of movements has been done to the standard, It takes a long time to connect all the actions together."

Wei Jiaqi's words made Mr. Huang understand that this action can be promoted among children.

"Can I practice?"

Mr. Huang asked curiously. Although he is old, he insists on exercising every day, and his physical fitness is stronger than that of ordinary young people.

"Yes, but the movements may not be so easy to meet the standard. Although your physical fitness is good, your body's flexibility is a bit poor. After all, you have not specially trained in this area." "You mean that if

I train specifically, it may be possible in the future. Are you going to be like them?"

Mr. Huang looked at Wei Jiaqi in surprise. He thought that he was no longer suitable for practicing martial arts at such an old age. After all, there were martial arts in the history of the Qin State. He had been curious about it before, and because of his status, he hired someone to teach him, but no matter who he was, he told him that he was no longer suitable for learning these things at his old age.

"My set of movements is very basic. It develops your body's potential and builds your strength at the same time. Even if you don't get any results after practicing, there will be no damage."

Wei Jiaqi said calmly, originally, martial arts training As long as you don't force any effect on you and just practice movements, no one will stop you, right?

Wei Jiaqi's answer made Mr. Huang open his mouth, not knowing what to say, and looked at Wei Jiaqi helplessly.

"Comrade Wei, your answer made me feel quite shaken. I thought I could really practice and vent my anger." "I did

n't say I couldn't."

Wei Jiaqi looked at Mr. Huang seriously. Lao frowned and looked at Wei Jiaqi, his expression gradually becoming serious.

"Oh? So if I go back and practice, I will be

able to release Qi?" "Why are you worrying about this? As long as you practice, even if you don't practice Qi, it will make your body healthier and make you feel better now. The hidden wounds are much better, so why worry about anything else?"

Wei Jiaqi turned to look at Wei Yukun, "I think what I should say has been made very clear. I'm going back. I will make time to teach you in the morning. Cultivation, I have to practice myself at other times."

Wei Yukun glanced at Mr. Huang and the others. In the final analysis, whether Wei Jiaqi can leave depends on whether Mr. Huang and the others understand what Wei Jiaqi means.

"Do you know where those martial arts practitioners come from?"

"I don't know, but I remember Zhang Wu from Haicheng City. He should know something. But it's your business whether you can get this information from him. The person who came to kill me before should be related to Zhang Wu."

Wei Jiaqi said calmly.

"Where did you learn martial arts from?"

"I can't say."

Wei Jiaqi's answer was beyond everyone's expectations. This was the first time he heard such a straightforward answer.

"My little comrade is quite straightforward."

"Yeah."

Xu Hai looked at Wei Jiaqi, who was still responding to Chief Huang, with admiration. It turned out that she didn't just have this attitude when facing people like him.

Mr. Huang is very easy-going, but many of the people who followed him were a little unhappy, but because Mr. Huang didn't say anything, it was difficult for these people to express their opinions even if they had them in their hearts.

"Then if Comrade Wei teaches us this way, won't those who teach you be unhappy?"

After hearing this answer, Wei Jiaqi finally did not answer directly, but looked at Mr. Huang seriously, "You don't need to ask these questions, I will teach those who can teach, and I will speak to those who can speak. I will not teach those who cannot teach, and I will not speak to those who cannot speak. No matter how many ways you ask, it will be useless."

Mr. Huang smiled awkwardly, Xu Hai and Wei Yukun listened with their brows twitching.

"Since the little comrade said that, I won't ask. We are going back now, but where is the little comrade's family? Do we need to make arrangements?" "

..."

Wei Jiaqi completely stopped talking and told them not to use it. He came again after being tempted, so he was really looking for trouble.

"If you don't want to believe me, I won't teach you anymore. There is no need to waste each other's time by constantly testing each other. I don't have that much time to deal with you. Anyway, it won't be me who dies in the end."

Wei Jiaqi said She turned around and left, not caring about the changes in the people behind her because of her words. For Wei Jiaqi, it was already good that she was willing to help.

After all, in system terms, even if she changes the history of this world, it will not have any impact on her interstellar era. Does history that is not on the same timeline have anything to do with her?

Wei Jiaqi left very quickly. Almost under the attention of everyone, he disappeared from the military camp in three to five breaths. This speed was completely beyond ordinary people's cognition.

"What do you think she meant by what she just said?"

"It feels like she is really doing something. Should we make people..."

"Don't do things you shouldn't do. You have also seen her speed and kung fu. Also, , you ask Wei Yukun what happened before, these people are not something we can deal with, not to mention that there are warriors who don't regard people as human beings watching, do you want to cut off the future of the people of Qin? "

Chapter 89 Wei Jiaqi's plan

Wei Yukun and Xu Hai were listening to Huang Lao and the elders discussing Wei Jiaqi's affairs. They had no other ideas. What Wei Jiaqi did was too suspicious. Well, it would be weird if the people above just believed Wei Jiaqi's words.

Although Wei Jiaqi has not shown harmful thoughts and has always stated that she wants to cooperate with the Qin government, who knows the truth?

Wei Yukun and Xu Hai understand Wei Jiaqi's power best. It is because of their clear understanding that they can understand the worries of people like Mr. Huang.

A powerful person like Wei Jiaqi certainly cannot appear out of thin air, so who is the person behind her? What is their purpose? Where did the warrior who suddenly appeared outside Shanhai City to kill Wei Jiaqi come from? Why did Wei Jiaqi never show his strength before, but after discovering this person's appearance, he directly expressed his intention to teach soldiers to practice martial arts? Is there something special about that warrior?

There are no answers to these questions. Don't they doubt it? How can it be? I really have no doubt at all. I will believe whatever Wei Jiaqi says. Qin will not be where it is now!

Wei Jiaqi's expression was calm when he left the military camp on the road, but when he returned to his home and met Lin Peng, his expression still showed anger.

Ignoring Lin Peng's inquiring expression, he went upstairs directly.

Lin Peng looked worriedly at Wei Jiaqi who was going upstairs. He didn't understand what happened. Why did he seem to be in a good mood when he went out in the morning, but suddenly felt bad when he came back?

Wei Jiaqi went upstairs and started practicing directly, with the attitude of "I'm very angry, don't bother me."

Lin Peng had no choice but to continue to look at the store with full of worries, hoping that there would be no conflict between the company commander and the boss.

After nearly half an hour, Lin Pengjie called Wei Yukun.

"Has Comrade Wei gone back?"

"The boss is back and has gone upstairs to rest."

"Well, when Comrade Wei comes down, you can talk to Comrade Wei and tomorrow morning it will be the same as before."

Wei Yukun hung up the phone after saying that , Lin Peng breathed a sigh of relief, this matter was finally over.

Upstairs, Wei Jiaqi had a very ordinary day, doing nothing but practicing. At night, she had to go back to the interstellar era.

In the night, Wei Jiaqi's figure flickered.

In the interstellar era, Wei Jiaqi appeared in the room.

"When are you going to have sex?"

Back in the interstellar era, the system asked this question.

"It's not the time yet. I think I need to make it clear to Marshal Huang that for my own safety, the contact between me and Marshal must be one-way. I will contact Marshal."

Wei Jiaqi frowned and said, somewhat unsure about Huang. Will the marshal agree to his request?

"I think it's best not to do this. After all, no matter how well you disguise yourself and hide it from everyone, it's much harder to hide it from the alien beasts in the stars than from humans. They asked you to hide. The biggest thing is The reason is that we are worried that traitors among humans will find you and hurt you. As for the actions of the starry sky beasts, we can be more prepared."

The system has its own analysis, although according to what Wei Jiaqi said, she only has one-way contact. It's not that easy to be exposed, but if she does encounter danger, there is probably no way to notify her in time.

"You're wrong. I think one-way contact would be much safer. Didn't you say that? There are intelligent beings on the star network. Do you think it is possible for them to be sentenced to human status?" "

Of course not, and there is no need for alien beasts in the stars. Go to the Star Network."

The system said firmly. Although the starry sky beasts are intelligent, and even the strongest among the starry sky beasts are not less intelligent than humans, in the end, the starry sky beasts are beasts, and they do not have the ability of humans. The seeds have become the inheritance of the system. Things like the Star Network and the Starry Sky Beasts are not needed.

Even as long as humans fail, the alien beasts in the stars will definitely destroy the planets where humans once lived. The alien beasts in the stars are a group of destroyers.

"Then you say, as long as my identity information is handed over to Star Network for processing, if Marshal Huang has anything to say to me in the future, Star Network will directly pass the information to me. Wouldn't that be much safer?"

Wei Jiaqi asked the system .

The system was silent. The method Wei Jiaqi said was not impossible, but the system was always a little worried.

"Besides, even if the Star Network is unreliable, don't you still have you? Wouldn't it be great if you find a way to keep in touch with Marshal Huang? I will talk to Marshal Huang then and let him know if anything happens in the future. Can't it be enough for Marshal Huang to contact you?"

The reason why Wei Jiaqi insists on single-line contact is not only because she feels that single-line contact is safer, but also because she doesn't want to live under the surveillance of Marshal Huang and others.

With the cultivation resources of the planet era, she felt that her cultivation speed would definitely increase in the future. What if the improvement was too fast and made people suspicious?

If there is a single line of contact, she can definitely say that she went out to find cultivation resources, right?

I had already thought about it when I was in the planet era. I would often go to the home planet to hunt for treasures in the future, so that there would be an explanation for the increase in cultivation speed.

"As long as you can convince Marshal Huang, I am willing to serve you."

The system analyzed the situation Wei Jiaqi said, and the final analysis concluded that the method Wei Jiaqi came up with was indeed the best way. .

If Wei Jiaqi has good cultivation aptitude since childhood and practices quickly, then there is no need to worry about this.

"I believe I can do it."

When it was time to eat in the evening, the housekeeper came upstairs and asked Wei Jiaqi to come downstairs for dinner.

At this time, Wei Jiaqi met Huang Yuxuan's wife. Wei Jiaqi should have been able to see her when she was putting on makeup in the morning, but she had something to do and went out halfway. She didn't come back before dinner in the evening.

"Hello, Madam Marshal."

"You don't need to call me Madam Marshal, just call me Auntie Rong."

Rong Shiyu said with a smile on her face.

"Aunt Rong."

Wei Jiaqi called out obediently, and Rong Shiyu was very happy.

"Okay, okay, are you used to living in that room? Your Uncle Huang didn't tell me your preferences, so I decorated it in the style that ordinary girls like. If you don't like it, tell the housekeeper and ask him to give it to you. Change your style."

Rong Shiyu said with a smile on his face, the expression on his face was very sincere.

"Excuse me, Aunt Rong, I like the layout of that room very much."

Wei Jiaqi said with a smile, and then the two women started chatting.

Rong Shiyu was very curious about Wei Jiaqi's ability to put on makeup. Female warriors who could put on make-up were very rare these days, let alone a girl of Wei Jiaqi's age.

After all, everyone is busy practicing, busy improving their cultivation, and finding ways to survive. Putting on makeup can be said to be quite a luxury in this era. To be more precise, it is a luxury for female warriors. A very luxurious thing.

"I haven't practiced much, I just watched some videos on the Internet out of curiosity."

Wei Jiaqi said a little shyly. Although the system has teachings, isn't the system's teachings similar to the videos? It's just that the systematic teachings are more detailed.

"So awesome. When I came down from the battlefield, I wanted to learn makeup for a while. After all, your uncle Huang would be really popular. There are many girls who are beautiful and can dress up. I am a warrior and There's a big gap between those gentle women."

"There's a big gap. There's no comparison between those people and you."

Huang Yuxuan interjected, the dog food came unexpectedly, Wei Jia Qi didn't know what to say for a moment.

"Why are you talking so much? I'm chatting with Jiaqi, what are you, a grown man, listening to here? Go and practice quickly."

Rong Shiyu chased people away dissatisfied, looking very impatient.

"I was very worried at the time, so I thought about how good-looking I am. Although I have a lot of scars on my body, I can't tell if I wear long-sleeved clothes or skirts. It's just my face, no. I couldn't mess with makeup, so I went to learn it. Unfortunately, I didn't learn it for a long time, and then I gave up. At that time, I felt that this makeup technique was even more difficult to learn than martial arts."

Rong Shiyu said with a smile on her face With a sigh of relief, it was obvious that she had been uncomfortable for a while after coming off the frontline battlefield.

"Why did you retreat?"

Wei Jiaqi was confused. Rong Shiyu didn't look like a weak woman. Since she was able to fight on the front line, she must be a very powerful warrior. Why did she retreat later?

"We female warriors, if our cultivation has not reached a certain level, we must retire when we reach age. This is for our own safety, and the agreement is also for the safety of the army."

Rong Shiyu explained vaguely . , but there is no in-depth explanation.

Wei Jiaqi was confused, is there such a thing? Why wasn't this taught in class?

"You will know these when you join the army."

Rong Shiyu knew Wei Jiaqi's doubts and only said one sentence, and then said: "If you don't understand anything about cultivation, you can ask me or your Uncle Huang, and If it's not particularly dangerous, you can stay at our house. Your Uncle Huang and I have always wanted a daughter, but unfortunately we gave birth to three sons, all of whom were sons."

Rong Shiyu's face looked very regretful. She wanted I have been thinking about a soft daughter for many years, but unfortunately I have never succeeded. When I was young and could have children, I would have thought about having a daughter of my own. Unfortunately, I only had three sons. Then I thought about adopting one. Unfortunately, these days, I want to find one. Being an orphan who has not been adopted is also difficult.

"Shiyu, she will leave in two days."

"Huh? Didn't you say it's dangerous for her to be outside? Why do

you let her go out?" "It's dangerous to live here. It would be safer to go outside and hide alone. We are too conspicuous."

Huang Yuxuan explained, but he did not dare to let his wife leave anyone behind. The Huang family was also very conspicuous among the strange beasts. If Wei Jiaqi was really allowed to stay in their house for a few more days, Maybe the alien beasts will use their big moves to serve him without stopping.

Chapter 90: Suspect

Rong Shiyu couldn't help but froze when she heard her husband's words, "What's wrong? Aren't the people she provokes afraid of us?" Let's not

talk about Rong Shiyu herself. Huang Yuxuan is the number one in the Human Federation. He is a master and has a very close relationship with the president. Logically speaking, no one will deliberately provoke his family. Even if it is a strange beast, there is currently no way to kill him with one blow.

"The king among alien beasts, what do you think?"

"But you are here, right? Even if those alien beasts come, we can deal with them."

Rong Shiyu asked with some doubts.

Huang Yuxuan said nothing, but Rong Shiyu thought of something from his bitter expression.

"I don't know how you kid provoked the king of alien beasts. If there is a way, I really don't know when humans will be able to fully defeat the beasts. Then you don't have to be afraid of those kings of alien beasts."

Rong Shiyu sighed with emotion. He said, Huang Yuxuan at the side smiled bitterly after hearing this.

The chance of humans defeating alien beasts is very small. It takes years or even decades for humans to grow into a great master, and they may not be able to succeed. But alien beasts are different. They only need to devour them. The difference between rapid growth, which only takes a few years, or even just a few months of effort, and which is sure to grow, shouldn't be too big.

Although there are only two of the most powerful alien beasts among the alien beasts, and any one of them is weaker than him, but if the two of them join forces, then he has no chance of winning!

The reason why human beings are still alive now is just because of the tyranny of weapons.

But now there are people among humans who have taken refuge with the alien beasts. The consequences are simply terrible. Now they are busy trying to figure out the traitors among humans, so they really don't have the energy to protect Wei Jiaqi.

"I believe it can be done one day." Wei Jiaqi said seriously. She didn't know what to say. The only thing she could do now was to try her best to survive the death time of her previous life as stated by the system.

Twenty years old, only two years, which means that in two years, the alien beasts will launch a general attack. In two years, she must grow to the point where she can take charge of herself.

Calculating this, there isn't much time left. Wei Jiaqi actually wanted to tell Huang Yuxuan and the others about this time, but she didn't know how to tell these people. After all, this was a system that the system told her and could be installed on people. She also knew that it could not be installed on people. You know, that is the news that she can only get by herself, and it is obvious that it is impossible for her to get this news now.

In desperation, Wei Jiaqi could only hide this information. Maybe she could find a way to find an opportunity to talk about it in the future, but it was not suitable now.

Fan Wei Jiaqi went to practice, while Huang Yuxuan and Rong Shiyu also went to the practice room.

"What happened to the little girl?"

Rong Shiyu looked at Huang Yuxuan in confusion. Rong Shiyu didn't know what happened during the day, or that there were only a few people who really knew why Wei Jiaqi was targeted.

"It was because she ruined the plan of the alien beasts in the starry sky that she was targeted by the alien beasts. We were worried that she would be found by those humans who had taken refuge with the alien beasts, so we wanted to hide her."

Huang Yuxuan did not tell Wei Jia . Qi has mastered the space ability. After all, the less people find out about it, the safer it is. Of course, on the surface, the reason why Wei Jiaqi was targeted was because Wei Jiaqi ruined the plan of the starry sky beasts. Those starry sky beasts He really wanted to seek revenge on Wei Jiaqi.

"In this case, do you want me to provide her with a place to live?"

"No, as long as the place provided by us people can be found by others, it's better to let her find it by herself. It has nothing to do with us. No one will be able to find her."

Huang Yuxuan shook his head, even the power on the president's side was useless, and the power on his wife's side was not as strong as his own.

Seeing Huang Yuxuan say this, Rong Shiyu didn't ask any more about these things. After Wei Jiaqi returned to the room, the system suddenly gave a reminder.

"You have to be careful about that Mrs. Huang."

The system's reminder was so sudden that Wei Jiaqi was stunned. Fortunately, there was no one else in the room, and no one else noticed Wei Jiaqi's strangeness.

"What's wrong? Is there something wrong with Aunt Rong?"

Wei Jiaqi was confused. She asked in her mouth but her mind began to recall the previous exchange between the two, although Rong Shiyu kept asking her where she provoked the strange beast. Over there, but isn't this a normal thing? It is not uncommon for elders to care about younger generations.

"Well, it's always right to be careful. As a system, I have entered a lot of knowledge into the data. Among them, I have a lot of knowledge about analyzing people's inner thoughts based on their micro-expressions, movements, etc., from data analysis. Look, her heart is not as kind as it appears on the surface. When she heard that you were missed by the King of Alien Beasts, there were changes in her movements. From those changes, it can be seen that she was thinking about what she was thinking at the time. Get rid of you."

"This is impossible. Marshal Huang is right next to her. If she really shows her murderous intent, there is no reason that Marshal Huang won't feel it, and I don't feel it myself."

Wei Jiaqi felt that the system was The analysis must be wrong. Rong Shiyu has always been very gentle and loving. How come the system analyzes that the other party wants to kill her?

"Killing does not necessarily reveal murderous intent. Besides, it is just about controlling one's emotions. It is difficult for ordinary people to do it, but for real masters, it is not difficult to do this." The

system analyzed calmly, Because the system does not have any human emotions, it can analyze everyone's emotional changes very rationally. Perhaps Ness's complex emotions of love and hate cannot be analyzed, but other emotions such as murderous intent and malice can be analyzed. Out, after all, these emotions are single and straightforward.

Wei Jiaqi was a little worried, "Is Marshal Huang in danger?"

"I don't know, Rong Shiyu is a human, but whether she is controlled by the alien beast or bribed by the alien beast, I have no way to judge, I have to ask you You can judge for yourself."

The system's answer silenced Wei Jiaqi. It was not that Mother Wei Jiaqi only cared about others and did not care about her own life, but because she was not in danger yet, and there was a systematic reminder that she had no regard for Rong. Shiyu was already prepared, but Huang Yuxuan was not at all prepared for Rong Shiyu. After all, in Huang's eyes, his wife was a hero who had fought on the battlefield, and was a laboratory who had been working hard on how to deal with aliens. A beastly person, and a person who was in love with him, he never thought that Rong Shiyu would hurt him.

It is precisely because of this that Wei Jiaqi feels that if Rong Shiyu suddenly attacks Huang Yuxuan one day, Huang Yuxuan will have no defense at all.

"System, do you think there is any way to remind Marshal Huang? I always feel that the reason why we were defeated so quickly in the previous life was related to Marshal Huang."

Wei Jiaqi looked worried. She had no memory of her previous life at all. It was the system that said it. She still doesn't know whether she should believe what the system said about her past life. But whether she believes it or not, it is always right to be prepared according to what the system says. After all, no matter whether it is true or not, cultivation level The improvement is always hers, right?

The system was silent. It really didn't expect that Wei Jiaqi could figure out the past life based on these two sentences. The reason why Wei Jiaqi has no memory of the past life is just because Wei Jiaqi's soul appeared when traveling through time and space. The problem that caused the memory loss was that it protected Wei Jiaqi from sleeping for several years before waking up, otherwise Wei Jiaqi's mental state would not be so bad.

"You are right. In his previous life, before the alien beasts launched a general attack, Marshal Huang Yuxuan, the strongest master of the human federation, was attacked and seriously injured and was on the verge of death." "Do

you have information about this matter in your database?"

"Yes, But you can't see it, and I can't retrieve it."

"Why?"

Wei Jiaqi was stunned. Can't all the system's information be retrieved? Why can't it be retrieved?

"I don't know. And even if you know what happened in your previous life, what can you do? You didn't have any contact with them in your previous life, so the information I can retrieve is all from the Star Network, which is very superficial."

After all, it is not dedicated to Starnet also has guardians for the systems controlled by Starnet. It is impossible for it to invade those people's private terminals through Starnet.

"That's it. Then how do you think I should remind him?"

"This is something you should think about."

The system ignored Wei Jiaqi and went to organize its own database. After traveling through time and space so many times, it captured Although the energy is not enough to fully repair its database, it can still repair part of it.

Seeing that the system was silent, Wei Jiaqi had no choice but to practice on her own. As long as she found a way to remind Huang Yuanshuai, she felt that it was better not to be in this house. After all, Rong Shiyu was the hostess of the Huang family. No one is sure what means are available here. Wei Jiaqi feels that even if she really wants to remind Huang Yuxuan, she needs to hide herself, and only then can she better hide the source of her information.

Time passed very quickly, and three days passed carelessly. During these three days, Rong Shiyu proposed many times to take Wei Jiaqi out for a walk, but Wei Jiaqi rejected them all.

Huang Yuxuan was a little confused about his wife's suggestion to let Wei Jiaqi go shopping. He clearly said that Wei Jiaqi was in danger now, so why did she still think about taking people out for shopping?

Although Rong Shiyu said that she could protect Wei Jiaqi, Huang Yuxuan still had a little doubt in his heart.

Although he loves his wife very much and is reluctant to doubt his wife, this is the way it is in this era. The comrades fighting beside him may be controlled by alien beasts at any time. If a person is completely unprepared, he may be killed. Life will be lost. Fortunately, after the alien beast controls a person, that person's actions will be abnormal.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

2.8K 264 12
ვიფიქრე, რომ ამ შავი თვალების დავიწყებას, რომელშიც სიყვარულს, ცხოვრების გზას ვხედავ, ვერ შევძლებდი... შენ, ჩემში ცხოვრობ გუკი... 𓂀
209K 7.6K 29
Bad things happen. Actually, a lot of bad things happen. But it should help when you're pining for a boy you're sure you'll never get...right?
23.6K 257 14
"THIS IS NOT MINE" "FOR OFFLINE READING PURPOSE ONLY" PLS DON'T REPORT" "CREDITS TO THE AUTHOR" Traveling through the 1970s with hundreds of millions...
31.4K 246 14
The seductive female partner lies down and wins in 70's [Space] Original title: 作精女配在七零躺赢[空间] Author: Half Liang Qingmo Jiang Xu She was reborn, bac...