You Are Hot Then You Are Cold

By YuiKobayashi2

They hold hands, they hug, and they kiss.... But they are not lovers? Doing things you are supposed to do wit... More

Greeting notes ❤️
Introduction
Give me some ideas 🤣🤣
Vol 1: The Eve
Vol 1: Week 1 (1)
Vol 1: Week 1 (2)
Vol 1: Week 2 (1)
Vol 1: Week 2 (2)
Vol 1: Week 2 (3)
Vol 1: Week 2 (4)
Vol 1: Week 3 (2)
Vol 1: Week 3 (3)
Vol 1: Week 3 (4)
Vol 1: National Portrait Gallery (1)
Vol 1: National Portrait Gallery (2)
Vol 2 - Week 7 (1)
Vol 2 - Week 7 (2)
Vol 2 - Week 7 (3)
Vol 2 - Week 7 (4)
Vol 2 - Pause (1)
Vol 2 - Pause (2)
Vol 2 - Pause (3)
Vol 2 - Pause (4)
Vol 3 - Week 8 (1)
Vol 3 - Week 8 (2)
Vol 3 - Week 8 (3)
Vol 3 - Week 8 (4)
Vol 3 - New Year's Eve
Vol 3 - Epilogue
Vol 3 - Side Story 1: One day (1)
Vol 3 - Side Story 1: One day (2)
Vol 3 - Side Story 1: One day (3)
Vol 3 - Side Story 1: One day (4)
Vol 3 - Side Story 2: Manual for Ash Jones (1)
Vol 3 - Side Story 2: Manual for Ash Jones (2)
Vol 3 - Side Story 2: Manual for Ash Jones (3)
Vol 4 (Side Story 1): The first day (1)
Vol 4 (Side Story 1): The first day (2)
Vol 4 (Side Story 1): The first day (3)
Vol 4 (Side Story 1): The second day
Vol 4 (Side Story 1): The third day (1)
Vol 4 (Side Story 1): The third day (2)
Vol 4 (Side Story 1): Propose day (1)
Vol 4 (Side Story 1): Propose day (2)
Vol 4 (Side Story 1): Propose day (3)
Vol 4 (Side Story 1): The Day
Vol 5 (Side Story 2): Chapter 1.1
Vol 5 (Side Story 2): Chapter 1.2
Vol 5 (Side Story 2): Chapter 2
Vol 5 (Side Story 2): Chapter 3.1
Vol 5 (Side Story 2): Chapter 3.2
Vol 5 (Side Story 2): Chapter 4.1
Vol 5 (Side Story 2): Chapter 4.2
Vol 5 (Side Story 2): Chapter 4.3
Vol 5 (Side Story 2): Chapter 4.4
Vol 5 (Side Story 2): Chapter 5
Vol 6 (Side Story 3): Chapter 1
Vol 6 (Side Story 3): Chapter 2.1
Vol 6 (Side Story 3): Chapter 2.2
Hmm what do you think 🤔
Vol 6 (Side Story 3): Chapter 2.3
Vol 6 (Side Story 3): Chapter 3.1
Vol 6 (Side Story 3): Chapter 3.2
Vol 6 (Side Story 3): Chapter 3.3
Vol 6 (Side Story 3): Chapter 4.1
Vol 6 (Side Story 3): Chapter 4.2
It has been a long journey!
(Repost) Karlyle's birthday (31/12/2022)
(Repost) Happy Wedding Day (9/5/2023)
(Repost) Ash's birthday (10/5/2023)
(Repost) AshLyle random section (1)
(Repost) AshLyle random section (2)
AshLyle's random section (3)
Brother Complex (1)
Brother Complex (2)
Brother Complex (3)
Brother Complex (4)
Brother Complex (5)
Brother Complex (6) - End
Happy Christmas to all 🎅
Lyle's birthday (31/12/2023)
Quick DTR news 🦊🐰
Letters (1)

Vol 1: Week 3 (1)

1.5K 23 24
By YuiKobayashi2

Hi!!! Sorry for not uploading past weeks. I just had a long New Year holiday ☺️ And now I'm back with the usual weekly update 🙌

*****

"Are you really sure you won't be needing us to prepare a meal?"

Mrs. May, from Leeds, is Karlyle's childhood nanny and his longtime maid at his mansion. She asks him, her eyelashes flutter with worry. She has been by his side for years, he meets her more often than his mother Alice. Mrs. May must know him better than his own mother.

Sitting at the large rectangular table made of mahogany, Karlyle puts down his newspaper and looks at her. She seems to want to prepare the best welcome for his guest.

"It's all right."

Mariam is asking whether there's really no need to prepare a meal for his guest. Except for his ruts, this is the first time he has brought someone home.

That's why Mariam was in a fuss at the unexpected news, but when he said she didn't need to be here, she appeared to be very disappointed. Despite knowing that she acts like that since she cares about him, Karlyle is a little uncomfortable as Mariam seems to have misunderstood his relationship with Ash.

Right, he's uncomfortable.

There's displeasure. Every time he thinks about Ash, there's something frustrating and choking in his chest.

Six days ago, to be exact. From that day on, every day, his mind kept wandering back to what happened around 5 p.m. last Sunday. He found himself unable to control his mind. The memory of that day was really embarrassing and intense.

Ash was so.... Ash did that to him, and the symptom that had been bothering him for over a month was resolved.

It had been a long time since he could reach climax. His symptom had been showing signs for months because he pushed himself too hard and delayed the treatment. As a result, his symptom got the worst last month.

Not that his skepticism about sex has disappeared or changed, but he was able to cum. His semen dripped from Ash's hand, and Ash licked it deliciously.

That was not all. After mischievously answering Karlyle's question about his type, Ash teased him again. Easily blocking his way to escape, Ash put his finger back in and messed up his inside again.

As if to prove that his first orgasm was real, Karlyle came for the second time. Every time Ash moved, everything in his head melted without a trace, like a sugar cube dissolved in water. His eyelids fluttered in heat, his vision turned blurry, and his body burned as if each of his blood vessels was boiling.

After that, he thought he should give Ash satisfaction as well. Hesitating for a few seconds, Karlyle decided to check. He wasn't certain whether Ash got excited when seeing him.

Although Ash did say inappropriate things like "tongue", he and Ash weren't on good terms at the beginning, so it's hard to guess how Ash felt.

Apparently, the issue here was Karlyle's own attitude. He didn't dare to check whether his partner was excited? Not like him at all.

So, after a moment of hesitation, he moved. Instead of asking Ash, he lifted his hand and reached for Ash's groin. The atmosphere right now was a little... so it was awkward to ask him directly.

Seeing his hand, Ash stopped him and smiled.

"I'm fine."

Fine? So all this time, Ash wasn't excited?

"If we do it now, I'm afraid that it'll be too much for you, Karlyle."

Ash's sentence implied a somewhat rude underestimation of his stamina, but Karlyle did not object. Ash was right. What just happened was too much for him.

"You were surprised. So that's enough for today."

Ash smiled back at him, who was staring at him blankly. Then, Ash hugged him and put a kiss on his forehead.

"My eyes have been well fed, so I will hold back for the time being."

Ash said that he was being patient, but he didn't seem to get excited. Karlyle also did not want to push Ash when his reason had gradually begun to return.

After saying that, Ash lied down next to him and talked about all sorts of things, then he left first after promising to meet next week.

Speaking of which, he's never been with Ash Jones for more than three hours. Faced with the surprising fact, Karlyle quietly looks down at the newspaper.

"Is it really all right, Young Master?"

It's already her fourth question, Karlyle taps his index finger on the table, not really listening to Mariam's question. Her being worried isn't strange.

Up until now, Karlyle often slept with his Omega partner and sent them away the next morning, because he always scheduled sex at night. Even if he didn't, he tried to avoid bumping into Mariam or any servants in the process.

Still, it feels a bit bitter.

"Young Master?"

At Mariam's curious voice, Karlyle stops his thinking.

"Yes, Mariam. It's all right. You can take a rest now."

"Next time, please introduce that person to me as well, Young Master."

That's not gonna happen. But instead of saying so and having to witness Mariam's panic, Karlyle just quietly stands up to see Mariam off. She keeps looking back at him. After she leaves, Karlyle is the only one left in the house.

The three-story mansion is quiet. In the space so quiet that even his still breath turns dim, Karlyle silently goes inside.

His private mansion in Hampstead Health, which has a circle-shaped road, is owned by his family. But except for him, no one comes here.

Kyle, favored by his grandfather, has a mansion in Russell Square, and his parents live in Mayfair in London. So naturally, this place was given to Karlyle. That's also the care his mother Alice gave him.

His mansion is located on the road a little further north, on the side of the vast hill of Hampstead Health. More specifically, it's near Golders Green Station. This place has an indoor swimming pool, a movie room, a meeting room, and a billiard table room, almost everything.

Karlyle only uses his own room and his office. Four empty rooms for guests and other rooms are regularly taken care of by Mariam. Furthermore, in recent years, his house has rarely had traces of people living as he usually went on business trips to Qatar.

In the middle of his thoughts, someone knocks on the door. Coincidentally, Karlyle is already standing in the lobby. He turns around and grabs the door knob. After a moment of hesitation, he turns the door knob.

The first thing that catches his eyes is a bouquet of red roses.

"Am I in the right place?"

It's Ash smiling with a bunch of flowers in his hand.

****

Unlike their last meeting at the hotel, Ash wants to look around first. He kindly asks whether Karlyle can show him around the house. Karlyle simply nods. In Karlyle's arms now is a bouquet of red roses in full bloom.

"I'm sorry if you don't like flowers. You can throw them away after I leave."

When he's with Ash, there are a lot of firsts. Karlyle's bought flowers many times, but usually to give to others. It's rare for him to be the receiver. Except for his five graduation ceremonies, there's no memory of him receiving flowers.

Moreover, this is the first time to receive such a meaningful flower. The bouquet that touches his chest has an unusual weight.

"... I don't hate them."

He doesn't care much about flowers, but he does not hate them. If he hates them, his eyes won't keep dashing back to the bouquet Ash gives him. Does Ash like flowers? In the spring, in his garden, peony flowers will bloom in various colors. The gardener and Mariam have worked hard to maintain the vitality of this house, which is frequently left empty by its owner.

Should I introduce the garden to Ash? Remembering the area behind the mansion, Karlyle considers where to start.

"That's a relief." Ash says excitedly. "I like them, too."

At the word "like," Karlyle's shoes striding through the living room stop. Although Ash is implying that he likes flowers, for a moment, Karlyle interprets it in a different way. Following behind him, Ash looks at him curiously.

"Karlyle?"

When confessing his feelings, would Ash Jones do the same? Giving flowers, and saying he likes... At the thought that unconsciously pops up, Karlyle shakes his head. How shameful to be thinking like this.

"... Sorry. I have some things to think about."

"Am I troubling you today, Karlyle? Are you busy with something?"

"No, it's not like that."

Looking at Karlyle holding the bouquet in his arms for a while, Ash smiles happily.

"Flowers fit you."

"... Can I ask what your favorite flower is, Mr. Jones?"

Karlyle turns around. Most of the compliments from Ash are quite unfamiliar to him, so it's hard to figure out how to respond. Luckily, Ash doesn't seem to pay much attention to it.

"My favorites are roses. With the color that you're holding in your arms."

"Don't you think it's too common?"

"The romantic meaning that red roses bring is no longer so special, but..."

Tilting his head, Ash looks at him. Like he's placing Karlyle in the corner of his soft, curved eyes.

"I think this is the flower that most strongly symbolizes love."

'Love'. Karlyle is silent. Love is too distant for him.

"It seems that you really like romantic things."

"Yes, that's right."

Ash agrees with him, then he reaches back. His hand touches Karlyle's waist. They've only met a few times, but this action has become natural. Pulling Karlyle towards him, Ash's eyelashes flutter.

"Let me guess, you found it funny, right?"

"I..."

To be honest, he's speechless. Yes, that's what it is.

"Honestly, it doesn't matter. People sometimes tease me that I'm too naive." Ash says.

"Because everyone has their own worldview."

"But having at least one person like me is good, isn't it?"

Having said that, the two continue walking. After introducing the kitchen and living room, Karlyle leads Ash up the stairs and briefly describes the layout of the whole mansion. Ash seems very excited about his office and movie room. It's completely different from when he didn't comment on the expensive interior of the hotel (where they met up last time).

As he passes the pool table, Ash asks if he has ever used it for any purposes other than playing billiards, but Karlyle simply replies no. Because he doesn't understand the meaning of his question. Ash just smiles meaningfully at his answer.

After going around the house, they return to the living room. Ash stops in front of the piano.

"Can Karlyle play the piano?"

That piano hasn't been played for years. Karlyle also turns his attention to it.

"I used to play it occasionally."

"Does that mean you don't play it anymore?"

"Because I have no one to play for."

He's not a pianist, he doesn't even have time to enjoy music, let alone play the piano. Every second of his time must be for some purposes.

Even the time he's spending to meet Ash and talking about small things is marked on his schedule as "treatment". Although there are a few exceptions.

"But there's someone here."

Pointing at himself, Ash says softly. Karlyle is silent. Ash immediately pulls him towards himself. With a bouquet of roses in the middle, he falls into Ash's arms. The faint and deep scent of Ash is mixed with the scent of roses. Karlyle panics a little. His pulse steadily increases in rhythm.

"Do you hear me, Karlyle?"

Ash pleads in a low whisper. And oh my, that is truly a lovely voice, like he's pouting.

"I want to hear you play."

His weak awkwardness immediately disappears without a trace with just a plea. Silently, Karlyle swallows his breath.

"Alright."

"Really?"

Ash smiles brightly with an excited face.

Why is this man doing this?

Like the last time, this man is still happy even when there is nothing to be happy about. Something keeps bothering his heart. Taking out the chair of the grand piano, Karlyle avoids the surging emotions inside. Even though it is not used, the piano is well preserved and can be adjusted to his use.

Turning towards Ash who is still smiling, he says.

"My performance still has many shortcomings, but I hope you like it."

At his polite words, Ash bows slightly. Then he puts a kiss on his cheekbone.

"Thank you, Karlyle."

Karlyle lowers his eyes at the unexpected kiss. His blood is rushing to his heart, to the point of heartache. It must be because of the burning sensation on his cheeks.

Karlyle's only advantage over dominant Alphas is his memory. He can remember a lot of things.

Not just the sheet music of the song about to be played, but also the taste of the orange he ate the morning his brother was kidnapped, the evening he made his debut in the aristocratic world in his brother's place, the expression on his grandfather's face at that time. And, the first time he kissed Ash. He even remembers the color of the shirt Ash was wearing that moment.

There are things that Karlyle wants to forget but he cannot, and there are things that he desires so he cannot forget.

However, the lingering memory of his first encounter with Ash is something Karlyle cannot clearly categorize. Does he remember because he wanted to, or because he couldn't erase it?

That train of thought flows as Karlyle recalls the music in his head. Ash quietly sits next to him, observing him. Two quiet breaths resound in the room. Karlyle finally starts.

Although his technique is not too excellent, this is the song he is most comfortable playing. No, actually because he thinks Ash Jones would like this song.

Karlyle tries to erase the thought that has just unconsciously appeared in his head. His hands move. He hasn't played for a long time, so his hands are a bit stiff. A little tension builds up in his fingertips. His fingers pause for a moment before they start to move slowly.

His long and white fingers dance on the white keys. Not too thick, not too thin, but just right in the middle, his fingers glide across the keys. The elegant and quiet melody gradually increases in tempo.

Slowly.

Faster, a little more.

Then immediately steep.

It feels like something is gnawing inside him. It seems to be screaming. The music gets faster, like he's being swept away by something invisible. He has never had this feeling while playing. Every time Ash's gaze sweeps across his cheek, the scream inside him becomes stronger and clearer.

The breath that he's holding back unconsciously comes out. The music gradually slows down. His fingers slowly stop on each key. Then, the calm music subsides completely. This feeling is the same as when he's sinking below the surface of the water.

".....I hope you like it."

The momentary silence takes his breath away. It's a short nerve-wracking moment. Like he's a little boy waiting to be praised by his parents.

He isn't confident to turn around to face Ash. Objectively, his performance wasn't bad. Even though he hasn't touched the piano in a while, his technique and rhythm are correct. However, he isn't sure Ash Jones likes it...

"Karlyle."

Ash reaches out. Ash gently turns his face that is looking down at the keys around. Karlyle blinks for a moment. He immediately erases any expression he's having, even the vibration inside him at that moment. As always.

"It was the best piano performance I've ever heard."

I really like it.

Ash says he "likes" again. Even though its meaning is the same as saying he likes roses, just like before, Karlyle's mind keeps interpreting it differently. However, his reason still stays strong.

"You're flattering me."

"Even though I've listened to the piano many times, this is the first time I've heard such a good performance."

What's the name of the song? Ash asks him, his fingers gently caress his cheek. Those eyes of Ash are incredibly bright and sparkling. And those radiant eyes are looking at him.

"It's Liebestraum."

"Is it German?"

Ash's smile deepens.

"...That's right."

"I didn't know you spoke German."

"I only know the basics."

"Your German is so sexy. If you were my German teacher, I would have learned German since high school."

Karlyle blinks. He almost bites his lips, but he manages to control himself. His body is stiff. Ash is just touching his cheeks, but he can't escape.

"So... what does the song mean, teacher?"

Whispering teasingly, Ash moves closer. Their distance shortens, the tips of their noses gently touch. Ash looks into his eyes. His breath fans against his lips. The sound of his breathing arouses desire in him. Karlyle's throat turns dry.

"..."

Just four words. There's really no hidden meaning, but should he say it out loud?

"Hmm? Tell me."

"The dream..."

Just two more words. Breaking the awkward hesitation, he slowly pronounces each word. In a soft tone.

"....of love."

"Really?"

Ash asks. The corners of his eyes curl up softly only for Karlyle. The moment he meets that gaze, a strange feeling, like his head is dizzying, rises in him.

Why... is Ash Jones smiling like that? Is it just a habit?

"Its meaning, I really like it."

Something spreads in his chest. Something is flowing into his blood. A warm, shivering feeling runs through his body. Maybe it's because his guess is correct, that Ash would like this song. Ash likes its name.

There is this desire, this longing rapidly circulating in his blood vessels. Ash comes closer. Then his upper lip is slightly bitten. Ash kisses him on his lips. Grabbing Ash's shoulders, Karlyle can't turn away. His heart is beating so hard that his stomach hurts.

"... Do you want some tea?"

It isn't until a while later that he realizes he hasn't welcomed Ash, his guest, according to basic etiquette. Smiling in confusion, Ash slightly shakes his head.

"Uhm, Karlyle..." Ash lets out a soft laugh. "Instead of drinking tea, I want to have something else."

His hot hand touches Karlyle's thigh. The palm of his hand is soft yet it firmly presses on the cheek of his inner thigh. Karlyle squints his eyes.

"Shall we take a bath, Karlyle?"

His earlobe is bitten. After a moment of silence, his lips part.

"...Yes."

*****

Ash asks if they can take a bath together. Karlyle rejects his offer so strongly that he even finds himself too cold. He has never bathed with anyone, and it seems unpredictable things would happen if he did. Ash just smiles softly and replies "I understand".

He takes longer to shower than usual. Maybe it's due to nervousness. And the fact that he feels nervous brings his mood down. His mood keeps going up and down like that.

While rubbing his body in the water flow, his fingers slowly move to his intimate area behind. Indescribable shame overwhelms him at the thought of Ash's fingers digging into that spot, and the pleasure being transmitted from the tip of his fingers at that moment.

His hesitation does not disappear easily. He still doesn't know what will change if he does it with Ash. What he's learned over the past three weeks is what Alpha and Alpha can really do with each other, and how good a kisser Ash Jones is...

Karlyle turns off the faucet. His mind is a mess, as if all the thoughts in his brain are mixed up. It's best not to think any more. Trying to calm down, Karlyle comes out of the bathroom. Ash took a shower in the guest room next door.

Entering the room, he stops at the faint scent of grass. Between the two windows on both sides is the door leading to the open terrace in the middle. Ash is standing there.

He has broad shoulders and a smooth back. His muscles are usually covered by clothes so it's hard to visualize them, but now he can see those beautifully embroidered lines clearly. His waist beneath his perfectly curved back muscles are extremely toned.

Karlyle's line of sight slowly goes down. His lower body is half covered by a towel. Karlyle stops looking down any further. Unconsciously, Karlyle closes his eyes. This is embarrassing.

"... Did I keep you waiting?"

Ash turns around. His damp hair curls in thin curls and falls on his forehead. Ash with wet hair has a somewhat different feeling. His face exudes a gentle look and is a little paler than usual.

"Your garden is really beautiful, Karlyle."

Complimenting the beautiful garden in a calm tone, Ash walks up to him. Droplets of water run down his chest. His collarbone is straight and solid. And the lower part of his chest is just as muscular as his back. With a gentle face and a strong body, Ash seems to have become a completely different person.

"I'm sorry for entering without permission."

"It's fine."

Stopping in front of Karlyle, Ash's eyes fall on his body in the bathrobe. His smiling eyes slowly scan him from top to bottom. Every place his gaze touches, Karlyle's skin itches. Then they stop at his lower abdomen. Ash smiles.

"Let me wipe you up."

"You don't need..."

"You'll catch a cold."

Since reaching adulthood, Karlyle has never had even the slightest cold. Before he can say anything, Ash leads him to the bed and sits him down in a flash.

"Let me do it."

With an innocent expression, Ash kneels down before him. Then he grabs his ankles.

"Ash, there's really no need...!"

Ash's warm hand gently holds his leg. His palm wraps around the soles of his foot and lifts it up. Bowing his head down, Ash kisses his ankle.

No way, is this what Ash means by wiping him up?

It feels so strange. Ash licks below his ankle. Goosebumps jump on his skin. His eyelids tremble. This is embarrassing, Karlyle leans back. Ash holds his ankle tightly.

"Ash, wait, a place like that..."

He shuts his mouth. Because Ash licks a long line in the area between his Achilles heel and his ankle bone. The shiver spreads from there. His legs are slowly opened. Ash kisses his ankle. Then his calves, the soft flesh behind his knee and thigh...

He isn't sure exactly when his legs are opened wide. His robe falls down from his broad shoulders. The cool air from the air conditioner touches his bare skin.

Shiver runs down his spine. Sitting between his crotch, Ash grabs both his knees. The caressing gesture continues. His lips touch all the sensitive spots inside his thighs. Before he realizes it, his cock has stood up. Seeing Karlyle's reaction down there, Ash makes eye contact with him.

Then, Ash rubs his cheek against his cock.

Ash seems to be seducing him from below, tension gradually builds up in his lower abdomen. Instinctively, a certain desire rises in him. The man in front of him keeps rubbing his face against his cock. He wants that man to suck his dick. It's a very natural desire for an Alpha like him.

Looking at Karlyle with a seductive smile, Ash opens his mouth and takes his tip in. 'Uhm', he lets out a short moan. Ash licks him like he is tasting a sweet, then he lowers his eyes. His perfect lips slowly open and suck on his dick.

'Hah', a hot breath escapes Karlyle's mouth. Slightly frowning, Karlyle closes his eyes. Biting his lip, he gasps. His upper body, which is as strong and toned as Ash's, trembles.

The sucking sounds fill up the room in a chaotic way. Pleasure runs up from below, leaving his mind blank. It takes him a few minutes to realize what is strange about his state now.

Now, he's lying in bed. His body leans back, his knees are held, and his thighs are spread apart.

Karlyle opens his eyes. His breathing is rapid, and his eyelids flutter. Ash looks down at him.

"...Ash?"

"Karlyle."

Ash whispers in a somewhat dangerous voice.

"Promise me you'll stay still from now on."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 7.6K 14
The boy is completely shut down. A broken shell is what they turned him into, his human side nearly gone, the alpha in him tortured into full submiss...
223K 7.7K 43
When you're in college, it's normal to be in a relationship. Of course, me being an Omega, it would not be odd if I have someone I'm in a relationshi...
39.2K 4K 22
After surviving an unexpected attack, the planet was left with a shortage of alphas. In order to ensure the survival of their race, Alphas have been...