#23 | Nathan Scott

By mooniebabyy

Allie Bazor is considered one of the it girls at Tree Hill High School, along with her two best friends, Broo... More

introduction
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two

chapter nine

1.6K 40 0
By mooniebabyy

Monday morning at school, she met up with Brooke and Peyton, a big smile on her face. "What's got you so happy A. Bazor?" Brooke asks and she squeals.

"Okay, promise you guys won't freak out." She says and Peyton and Brooke stop walking. "What's going on?" Peyton asks and Allie smiles again.

"I officially have a boyfriend." She says and Brooke and Peyton look at each other. "You're kidding." Peyton says and Allie shakes her head no.

"Oh my god, Allie! Who?" Brooke asks, smiling at her best friend. Before Allie could reply she hears her name being called.

She turns around and sees Nathan behind her. "Hi, gorgeous." Nathan says and kisses her cheek. Brooke smiles at Peyton watching them. "Oh, that's who." She says and Allie laughs, nodding her head.

"Brooke. Peyton." Nathan acknowledges them and they both smile. "Hey Nate." They both say and look at Allie. "I'm going to steal her for a bit." Nathan says and grabs her hand. He leads her to an empty classroom.

He places his hand on her hips and pushes her against the wall. Her arms wrap around his neck as their lips connect. She smiles into the kiss before pushing him away slightly. "We can't do this here right now." She says and makes him laugh.

"We just did." He says and runs his hands up and down on her hips. "Alright, I'll kiss you later." He says and pecks her one last time before leaving.

Allie stares at his figure walking away and sighs before pushing herself up off the wall and walking back to her best friends. "You have a lot of explaining to do." Brooke says. "Yeah, a lot." Peyton agrees and the three of them laugh before walking to class.

-

Allie walks into Karen's Cafe but to her surprise, she sees Deb there instead of Karen. "Right, Karen's cooking class in Italy. "Hi, I'm Allie." Allie introduces herself and Deb smiles.

"Yeah, I've seen you around." Allie stutters, "Uh, I know. I just wanted to properly introduce myself." Allie smiles awkwardly which causes Deb to laugh.

"You're cute, it's no wonder my son is so fond of you." She admits and changes the coffee filter. "Thanks, I guess." Allie walks behind the counter and puts her apron on.

She didn't see it, but Deb was looking at her with a comforting smile, happy that his son found happiness in her.

The door opens and Allie goes to greet them, unfortunately seeing Dan Scott there. "Hi Mr. Scott, can I get you a table?" She asks him and he smiles. "Uh, no thanks sweetheart." He says and walks to Deb. Allie shrugs and continues working.

That night when Allie finished getting ready for bed, Nathan called. "Hey, did you know my mom was running the cafe?" Nathan hastily asked her. "Um yeah, I saw her earlier today when I went in for work. Does that bother you?" She asks him while doing homework.

"Um no I just think it's a little weird considering who Karen is." He says into the phone. "Well, I think-" "I gotta go, I'll see you tomorrow." Before Allie could even reply, the line went dead.

Allie pulls her phone down and looks at it confusingly. "What was that all about?" She mumbles to herself. "Allie, hurry up! Dinner's ready!" Ada calls from downstairs. "Coming!"

-

"Nathan, are you going to pace back and forth or can we actually get started?" She asks her boyfriend who was walking around her room. He ignores her question and asks one himself. "Are these all of your cheer trophies?" She looks at the shelf of trophies before looking at him.

"Yeah. I started when I was about 7 or 8 years old. I thought if I joined and won a competition, maybe they'd be around more. Obviously, I thought wrong." She says and turns back around to look at her computer.

"So a month ago, did you think we'd be alone in your bedroom." He asks and smirks at her. She laughs and turns to look at him.

"Oh, but we're not alone in my bedroom. We have the forefathers with us." She says and lifts herself up from the chair. "They can watch." He says and chuckles.

"Nathan, can you just get serious for a minute?" She asks him and walks over to the other side of the room to grab another book. "Oh, I'm serious, come here" Nathan says and grabs her wrist before pulling her on one of his thighs. She chuckles before he connects their lips together.

She giggles and kisses him back, feeling him push her down onto her bed. He climbed on top of her and trailed his kisses along her neck. She breathes out and runs her fingers through his hair.

His hands slipped inside of her shirt and tried to take it off of her. She whines and grasps at his hair. Before things could go any further, her phone rang.

Allie broke the kiss, reaching for her phone. "Nathan, my phone!" She squeals. He laughs and gets up from her, allowing her room to get up and answer her phone. "Sorry, it's Haley. She needs a ride home from Brandon's."

Nathan sighs and looks at her, puckering his lips. She smiles and leans into him to give him a kiss. "It's getting late, maybe you should head out too." She says and taps his cheek.

Nathan groans. "We were this close." Allie laughs and pinches his nose. "Sorry Scott, maybe next time." She leans over and kisses him once more before packing up his things.

-

The next day at school Allie was sitting with Lucas on the bench. "So what did you do last night?" She asks him. "Nothing, you?" "Nothing." She replies quickly. Lucas gives her a weird look before speaking again.

"Actually, I kind of made out with Brooke." Allie's eyes widened. "What?" "While I was drunk." Lucas continues.

"So, you and Brooke Davis? Isn't that a little weird considering you used to have a thing with Peyton?" She asks him and takes a sip from her water bottle.

Lucas scoffs, "The same thing happened with Nathan and you." She chuckles at that, "Touche." They both laugh and wait for the bell to ring.

She walks up to Nathan at his locker. "Hey." Nathan jumps and turns back around. He lets out a sigh of relief when he sees Allie. "You alright?" She asks and places her hand on his bicep. "Yeah, just my dad and the game." He says and looks at her.

She notices him shaking. "Alright, well if you need- are you sure you're alright?" Nathan turns around and slams his locker shut. "Yes, god I'm alright! Stop asking me!" He yells at her, causing students to look their way. He turns and walks the opposite direction, leaving a dumbfounded Allie in the middle of the hallway.

-

Allie was sitting in the tutoring center with Peyton. "What's going on? Is everything okay?" She asks Peyton. "Just, do you believe in second chances?" She asks, not looking up from her sketches. "Yeah, I think so." Allie answers with a nod. "So, how are things with you and Nathan?"

"Um, I don't know. He seems really anxious about something. I know it's because of the game this week, his dad is probably coming down really hard on him, but he just seems more jittery than usual." Allie confides in Peyton. "I wouldn't worry about it, it's just Nathan being Nathan."

"Did Lucas tell you what happened between us?" Peyton asks hesitantly. "Uh, yeah he did." "Did he tell you about Brooke?" Peyton asks again. "That they went out? Yeah, but I wouldn't worry about it. Brooke doesn't date." Allie says and both girls laugh.

-

Allie walks up to Nathan, "Hey, Nathan." "Not now, Allie." He says and continues walking. "Okay, after the game, can we get some food and talk?" She says to him with a sigh. He stops walking and turns towards her. "Allie, I said not now, okay?" He says in a hostile tone.

"Why are you being like this?" She questions him with a confused look. He takes his headphones out. "Because I can, okay. That's how it works, people are mean, life's a bitch." Allie scoffs and stares at him. "What is your problem, Nathan?" He sighs and looks away quickly before looking back at her.

"What's my problem? My problem's on the other side of that wall and in five minutes, if I'm not perfect they're gonna eat me alive. That's my problem." Nathan says and walks off. Allie just sighs and heads to the girls locker room to change into her uniform.

-

Nathan was playing great, only a basket away from beating his dad's record against Cove City. Although they were mad at each other, she still cheered for her boyfriend. Nathan gets a foul and Whitey ends up benching him for a couple minutes.

When he returns he gets the ball. He looks at Allie for a brief moment but before he can do anything else, he passes out on the court.

"Nathan!" Allie screams and runs towards her boyfriend. She cradles his head into her lap and gently shakes him. "Wake up! Nate, please!" She pleads while tearing up.

Lucas walks over and pulls her away from Nathan's body as emergency medical trainers arrive. "Allie, stop." "Let go of me, Luke!" She yells fighting his grip on her.

"Allie, you need to go home first and then you can visit him, okay?" Lucas says while wiping her tears from her face. She shakes her head no and tries to break free from Lucas's hold. "Peyton!" He yells for her.

Peyton grabs Allie from Lucas and pulls her into her arms. Brooke walks over and wraps her arms around her as well. Allie felt like she couldn't breathe, her throat and lungs burned with fire with every inhale. Her vision was blurry from all the tears in her eyes.

Peyton and Brooke look at her while trying to soothe her, rubbing their hands through her hair. "He's gonna be okay, Allie." Brooke says and kisses her head. Peyton lets go of her to grab her bag and take her home.

-

While in her room, Allie paces back and forth. She couldn't get the thought of something bad happening to Nathan out of her mind.

She decided to call him, but there was no answer, so she left a message instead. "Hey, it's me. I'm really worried about you. I really hate the way we ended things." "So do I." Nathan says by her door.

Allie looks at him in shock and hangs up the phone. "Ada let me in when she was leaving." Allie stares at Nathan, almost as if she didn't believe that he was right in front of her. She puts her phone on her nightstand and turns to him again.

"How are you?" She asks, walking closer to him. He shakes his head, "Not so good. Tonight... I just..." Allie cuts him off by wrapping her arms around his neck, bringing him in for a very much needed embrace.

He squeezes her body and softly lets out a deep breath, while she breathes him in as if this was the last time she was able to hug him.

"I made a lot of mistakes, Allie." Nathan voices out and pulls away from her warm embrace. "Sometimes because of my dad, and sometimes by choice." He continues.

He grabs a hold of her hand and pulls her over to her own bed, together they sit side by side. "I just can't do it anymore." He admits to her. She rubs his back and looks into his eyes.

"It's okay, Nate." He shakes his head again. "No, it's not okay. I'm not okay." He reaches his hand to her cheek and looks in her eyes.

"When I fell on the floor tonight, I was so scared. So terrified." He takes a deep breath before continuing. "Then I saw you, and I promised myself that if I could just get up and walk over to you, and tell you how much I need you, how much I want you, then nothing else matters." She grabs his hand that was cupping her cheek.

A few tears slip out of both of their eyes, and with her other hand, she places it on his back. She looks into his blue eyes and smiles before leaning in and kissing him. He wraps his unoccupied arm around her figure and kisses her back.

She slowly pulls away from him and rests her forehead on his. "You're gonna be okay." She places one last kiss on his cheek and gets up to sleep in the guest room. He grabs a hold of her hand before she could get too far.

"Will you stay with me tonight?" He asks with his puppy dog eyes that makes her knees buckle. "Yeah." She closes her door and lays down on her bed.

She pats the empty space next to her and he comes and lays down right next to her, wrapping his arms around her. "Don't scare me like that again." She whispers to him and places her ear near his heartbeat. It was like a soothing lullaby.

He places a kiss on her head and lifts her chin to make her look at him. "I won't, I promise." She places a quick kiss to his lips before putting her ear right back on his heartbeat. That night, Nathan Scott went to sleep with nothing in his mind besides the girl sleeping next to him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 392 10
є•тнє•яє•αℓ adjective. extremely delicate and light in a way that seems not to be of this world BOOK ONE IN THE CASSIOPEIA SCOTT SERIES (season 1 - s...
40.2K 724 26
Isabelle's friendship with Brooke is mending, Lucas seems to have moved away and her other two friends have gotten married. Isabelle is trying to mak...
4.4K 114 27
One tree Hill is a small town in North Carolina. Nathan Scott is a juinor at the local high school and plays on the star basketball team his best fri...
35.8K 437 34
History: Everyone has graduated from College. Nathan, Lucas, Peyton, and Brooke stayed very close. Beven, Skills, Haley, Tim, and Jake are close. Nei...