A love so beautiful

By PrecociousLibra

Age Gap Aarohi is an orphan girl. Reyansh is Ceo of Agarwal Co. How did they meet?Will they fall in love wit... More

A love so beautiful
The Meet
Engagement
Sangeet function
Haldi & Marriage
Family
A little Spark
Revenge
Dayout
Beach
Date
Confession
Sanika's engagement

Career

32 2 0
By PrecociousLibra

It has been a month. Aarohi stays with her parents. She wasn't able to find a job which she was really sad about.

Meesha's Pov
I am really concerned about Aarohi i went to see her. As she saw me she hugged me tightly. I was left speechless this is not what Aaru does all time. I went to her room and decided to talk with her. "Aaru ik you aren't finding any job , so i have a idea u keep on finding job till that if u actually want to earn then do what u are really good in" Aaru heard me and questioned me, " Thing i am good at? I really like designing that's why i choose this field." I facepalmed myself and spoke, " AARU HOW CAN YOU FORGET U ARE ALSO A DANCER" Aaru flinched and said, "oh yea, i can be a dance teacher in my orphanage too, I'll talk to Ramiyani aunty."

Author's Pov
Meesha & Aarohi talked about it with their parents and they agreed. So they drove to orphange.
They entered and Aarohi got all her flashbacks of playing with kids, giggling, and being childish. They entered cabin.

Ramiyani:- Aarohi why did u came?
Aarohi:- Aunty no Hi no Hello!? Namaste aunty
Ramiyani:- Namaste What happened?
Aarohi:- As a teacher, I really wanna teach dance to younger children here.
Ramiyani :- Ohh that's nice. Sure u can teach them. How much do u expect as salary?
Aarohi:- Just give it according to you but please in limit not much.
Ramiyani:- Ok beta! You can teach them dance but holiday on every sunday. 1hour 30min classes will be there. What time u decided
Meesha:- Lets keep the Evening time 4:30pm to 6:00pm.
Aarohi:- Yes that's fine. We'll go aunty i will continue from tomorrow.
Ramiyani:- ok beta as u wish.

Aarohi's Pov
It feels little guilty to take salary from aunty. I grew up there even though she doesn't behave like mother but still she looked after me. "AARU .. AARU" I flinched and said," What is it MEESHU?" Meesha claimed ," I have called u 4times u didn't hear me thats why i shouted. Where were u lost?" I replied, " Sorry it's nothing lets go for a movie." Meesha argued, " Not right now lets go for late night show." I argued back, " As if mom, dad will allow me us to go alone at night!!" Meesha stated," It's final we are going for late night show, and we aren't alone, If Vikram & REYANSH come with us they won't say anything. " I just hummed and added," Call Zain too .Ok lets go home now and have dinner" We drove home and had dinner. Then we decided to get ready.

Author's Pov
Aarohi's outfit

Meesha's outfit

They both drove to Cinema and waited for Vikram & Reyansh to arrive. Aarohi went in to buy tickets. As she came out buying tickets her eyes fell on Reyansh and Vikram.

Vikram's outfit

Reyansh outfit

And eventually Zain joined them
His outfit

Reyansh said he will go and buy drinks & popcorns. He took Vikram with him.
Reyansh:- 5medium size popcorn tubs & 2coke, 2pepsi and 1 sprite during interval.
Cashier:- Sure sir anything else
Vikram :- No
The cashier winked.
Reyansh:- Seat no A-8,9,10,11,12
A sharp eyes of jelousy fell on Vikram when Meesha came and kissed him on cheeks. It was cashier she was embarrassed & tried flirting with Reyansh. Reyansh just held his cold face ignored her and went with his group.
Meanwhile Aarohi & Zain
Zain:- Aarohi tereko bhi reyansh ko puppy nai deni? Usse bhi cashier flirt kr rhi thi
Aarohi:- Tu kar jaa jaake
Zain:- Ohh please i am loyal to my bias jennie.
Aarohi( continuously staring at Zain)
Zain:- What are u looking at?
Aarohi:- A disappointment
Meesha chuckled which caught their attention.
Zain:-i am not gonna sit next to her in theatre.
The order they sat in
Zain,Vikram,Meesha, Reyansh, Aarohi.
The movie didn't started yet. Some boys came and sat beside Aarohi. Aarohi noticed it but sat silently when
Reyansh:- Exchange seats with me
Aarohi:- Sure Thank you

Meesha whispered to Aarohi
Meesha:- Gurrl See my jeth is such a gentleman
Aarohi being uninterested just replied ok [ or was interested internally]
The movie began.

The movie was a horror movie. Zain was so scared that he would scream and hug vikram everytime. Vikram was scared too. Meanwhile Aarohi & Meesha were watching it with straight face. Reyansh was just focused. It was interval time.

Meesha whispered to Aarohi"Lets go to washroom" Aarohi got up and they went to washroom area. Meanwhile Reyansh was laughing at his younger brother and Zain.

Near Washroom.
Aarohi was waiting for Meesha. And suddenly a girl bumped into her. The girl shouted ,"Can't you see i am coming u should move sideways BITCH" Aarohi being annoyed spoke,"oh excuse me i am not standing in your way. And why would i move sideways on seeing u are u blind person?" They started to argue when the girl was about to slap Aarohi Meesha saw that and immediately stopped that girls hand. Aarohi took Meesha's hand and walked towards watchman settled near exit door and said " There is a girl wearing red frock is abusing & hitting people without a reason. Please take her out." Then they entered the movie room. Aarohi was fumming in anger meanwhile Meesha was trying to calm her down. On seeing them Reyansh got worried and asked "what happened?" Meesha explained everything. Aarohi sat on her seat. Reyansh put his hand on Aarohi's head and said,"Calm down kiddo More anger will turn ur hair white." Aarohi blushed and the lights went off and movie continued.
After the movie everyone were there in parking lot. Aarohi spoke," Meesha are u coming home or?"
Meesha:- No i will go with Vikram.
Zain already left.
Aarohi:- okey dokey.
Reyansh:- Are u sure u can drive KIDDO?
Aarohi:- Yes UNCLE better than u as my visions are clear.
Reyansh followed Aarohi till home until she safely reached home.

Reyansh:-Maybe i am just 29 year old Uncle in her eyes and smiled sadly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 195 10
{ON HOLD} |•| Reyansh Raichand, eldest son of the great Mr and Mrs Raichand.He is the CEO of all the Raichand companies. Basically he is one of the...
485K 17K 65
This is the journey of Aadhya Chaudhary. She is an Indian girl who is 25 years of age. She is innocent, introverted, and wants to have a beautiful li...
19.5K 1K 26
AAYANSH OBEROI 27 YRS. THE RULER OF JODHPUR AND THE GOD OF BUSSINESSWORLD. SAANJH SEHGAL 23 YRS ALL SENSE NONSENSE GIRL WITH A HEART OF GOLD. READ...
55.1K 5K 19
"𝐓𝐨 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞" 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 #2 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡...