Second Chance |~ Soulmate

By writer085

Second Book of - I am not the stupid one Second chance is always what we want but what will you do with your... More

Introduction
Important Information
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24

25

26 4 0
By writer085

A/n Pov.

Felix was in kitchen, helping his brother for their breakfast. Lee know was also making some pudding for Seungmin as he was weak and still sleeping in his bed. Lee know looked at Felix and said~

Lee Know - Lixie, go help your friend... I will take his breakfast upstair in your room.

Felix - Okay... But Hyung do you think he will be okay? I mean he have phobia of darkness and when he will wake up.. I can't even imagine his pain..

Felix burst into tears and Lee know looked at him then wiped his tears away and said~

Lee know - I am right here with you.. (Smiled) Well, Care to tell me how it all happened?

Felix - That jerk lock~

Suddenly someone shout and Felix looked at his Hyung while being terrified. Felix get the situation that Seungmin had waken up. Felix walked toward upstairs and run toward his room where Seungmin was resting. Lee know did followed him but after taking glass of water with him.

Felix unlocked the door and found Seungmin who fell on ground from the bed and was crying because of confusion. Felix run toward him and held him tightly while crying as well..

Seungmin - I-I c-can't see.. W-What hap-ppend-d to m-y eyes.. (Sobbing)

When Seungmin felt someone touched him, he get scared and flinched but start asking~

Seungmin - What happened to my eyes? Where I am? AAAHH..

Seungmin start shouting as he was confused how he perfect life ruined in few days. How his phobia was taking over him..

Felix - Please. Please.. Relaxe Seungmin.. (Sobbing)

Seungmin - FELIX?

After realizing who was beside him, Seungmin relaxed but after a second he held Felix's collar and asked~

Seungmin - What happened to my eyes? I AM SCARED...

Lee know who witnessed everything start being worries for both of them then said~

Lee know - Seungmin, you will hurt him..

Seungmin freed Felix and start crying and he was already become mess, Lee know came toward them and checked Felix.
Felix nodded and telling that he was okay, helding Seungmin again in his arm.

Felix - Everything will be alright trust me, I won't forgive anyone.

Seungmin tightly hugged him back and was still crying. Lee know offered him water and Felix helped him but it was tough. Seungmin was trembling and his hand shaking.

Lee know tried to carry Seungmin but it was worst as Seungmin start being panic. Then Felix and Lee know took him to the bed while walking.

Seungmin went toward bed and faint on bed right away. Lee Know covered him with blanket and took crying Felix away from Seungmin.

Felix - Hyung, I am scared.. Seungmin don't deserve it..

Lee know - Listen, everything will alright. Trust me..

Felix - But Seungmin? His study? His future. I've ruined everything Hyung..

Lee Know - Don't worry I will take of everything.. You both can complete your study from home.. But Seungmin need mentally help but not from Psychologist but from you...

Felix - Hyung, It was my mistake I should've never talked with Seungmin..

Lee Know - Don't blame yourself Felix... Its not your fault. Also dad told me that Seungmin will be fine, they had found doctor for him. But it will take 6 months to heal.

After 2 months*

Felix was in public library, reading biology book patiently and sipping coffee. Felix looked infront of him and smiled looking at Seungmin who was listening felix and trying to anylize everything.

Felix - I think I will be first this time.. (Chuckled)

Seungmin - Remember you are the teacher and I am the student this time.

Felix - Chuckled* Yeah, you should make me proud..

Seungmin - Yeah, and you should continue your reading..

They both laughed and Felix said~

Felix - Let me buy you a soft drink, okay?

Seungmin - Yeah, I know its not like I can go anywhere..

Felix - Yeah Thats my boy..

Seungmin - Just be here in 5 minutes...

Felix left and Seungmin chuckled, thinking about the past that he had faced. He had come very far from that situation where he get broked. Seungmin smiled tried to look for that book, Felix was reading by touching their table.

Unfortunately he didn't get book but it falls from the table. He swear at himself in his mind then got up from his chair just to get bumped into Someone. He apologize to that person but when that person said~

: Class president?

Seungmin - Who?

: Come on, you don't know me? I am the prettiest one in our class.

Seungmin was nervous as he didn't remeber her by her, she laughed then said~

: Didn't knew I could see here, you are so clumsy..

That girl picked that book and placed it on table and took a chair for her.

: Well, Are you studying? I thought you quit after that accident..

Seungmin - Get lost, before I will throw that coffee cup.

: Whao? That's so rude class president...

Seungmin was done with this girl and was about shout but stopped when he heard someone else.

Felix - Get up!

: What?

Felix - I said GET UP YOU BUTCH

: I was just trying to~

Felix - Trying to do what? All you did is ruining our day.. Yuna

Seungmin - Felix.. Its okay just tell her to leave please..

Yuna - No, I won't leave.. I helped him and you are being rude.

Felix - Your brother already did enough Yuna, Let's go Minnie we can study at home.. Hyung is also waiting for us..

Seungmin nodded and Felix collect his things and Seungmin's things. Yuna was observing anything didn't get the until Seungmin wore black glasses and Felix held his hand.

Yuna looked at Seungmin with teary eyes and said~

Yuna - I-I didn't knew, You were~

Seungmin - Blind? You can laugh at me if you want..

Yuna - I-I am sorry...

Felix - Its no use now..

They both left Yuna alone, who burst into tears.

Yuna - Why I am paying for a thing that I never did?

Unknown Pov.

: You are making me hate you Even more..

4 Months later*

A/n Pov.

Felix was sleeping in his bed while his alarm was buzzing. Suddenly he get up from his bed while shouting~

Felix - ITS MY BIRTHDAY TADA..

Felix get up from his bed and went toward bathroom while grabbing towel. While humming Happy birthday song.

After he come out and walked toward downstair, it was all empty. He looked at kitchen and found no one. He smirk then start walking again just to act shock like he didn't expect this surprise.

Suddenly light turn on and Lee Know come out with Cake while singing. Jisung was standing beside him and Felix widened his eyes as he didn't expect Jisung here.

Felix - HYUNG..

Lee know smiled but his smiled when he realised that Felix went to hug Jisung first.

Lee know - Okay, Now I am regretting..

Jisung - Ohh you are jealous..

Felix - HYUNG I MISSED YOU..

Felix laughed at Lee know who suddenly asked~

Lee know - Where is Seungmin? Last time when I heard his voice, he was complaining about you being to lazy..

Felix - Well, After he got his vision back he decide to move out, and we are joining school from tomorrow..

Lee know - Ohh, I am happy for him. I will drop you both..

Felix - No, you won't me and Felix will go by bus..

Lee Know - And care to tell me why?

Felix - I wanna learn about his life..

Jisung - Ohh our little boy got a crush on his bestfriend..

Felix - No its not..

Lee Know - It is..You got crush on him.. (Smirk)

Felix - Well, Dad called me and said that he wants to meet you and your special friend.

Lee Know - He Know?

Jisung - Well... (Chuckled)

Jisung laughed as he was the culprit one.

Lee know - You told him?

Jisung - N-No I didn't..

Jisung ran away and stand behind Felix who laughed at them, Lee know grabbed knife which was decorating for cake. Jisung laughed again and said~

Jisung - Yeah, Lixie save me from your hyung he is being crazy..

Lee Know - YEAHHH Why did you tell my dad?

Jisung - I just saved you and don't worry I didn't said we are dating. I just said that we are close and I don't want you to have blind date with any jerk.

Lee know - Its still same

Felix - YEAH ITS MY BIRTHDAY DO YOUR COUPLE FIGHT SOMEWHERE ELSE..

Lee know and Jisung burst into laugh then walked toward Felix with cake and knife.

Lee know - Lets cut the cake..

Felix smiled and blowed candle then cut the little piece of cake and Feed Lee know who feed him back. Then he feed Jisung who took a piece of cake and walked toward Lee know with a smile. Felix being done with them left while saying~

Felix - I am going to hang out with Seungmin.

Lee Know - Don't forget to lock the door.

A/n Pov.

Felix knocked at Seungmin's room door, who lives in PG.
Felix was outside and someone opened door and hugged Felix while saying~

Seungmin - HAPPY BIRTHDAY..

Felix - Lets hangout. (Smiled)

Seungmin nodding while closing door and come out. He was already dressed up and Felix noticed it too.

Felix - You were waiting for me?

Seungmin - Yeah.. I mean off course.. (Smiled)

Felix - Lets hangout in cinema..

Seungmin - Its wierd but in positive way.. I am happy that first thing I saw  after I got my eyes, were you.

Felix - Yup.. Now lets go..

Unknown Pov.

: They are joining from tomorrow.. And his brother came back from california.

- IT IS TIME TO COLLECT EVERY PIECE OF THEM.

Time skip
××××××××××××

Seungmin was saying bye to Felix who was going back his home while saying~

Felix - I will pick you up tomorrow's morning..

Seungmin - Yeah see you tomorrow..

Felix left and Seungmin looked at sky while thinking about something~

Seungmin was walking toward his PG when he heard something. He walked toward the voice and found a little puppy who was barking at cat while being terrified.

Seungmin chuckled and walked toward that puppy, Patting his head and relaxed that puppy who calmed down. After few minutes a little girl walked toward him and said~

: Thanks

That girl took her cat while Seungmin was being busy with that little puppy.

Seungmin - So where is your owner?

Suddenly someone walked toward him, Seungmin's back facing him. Seungmin was still playing with puppy but stopped when he heard~

: Well he is mine..

Seungmin turn around and found a handsome boy, that person widened his eyes as he recognised Seungmin. It was Hyunjin. Seungmin smiled at him and said~

Seungmin - Don't let him hangout alone in night its not safe for him.

Hyunjin just nodded as he was still in shock.

Seungmin smiled then walked away toward his home.

At Morning*

A/n Pov.

Felix was all dressed up for his school and was walking toward Seungmin's house. After he reached at Seungmin's house, he found him ready but Seungmin was stressed.

Felix - What happened?

Seungmin - I am scared.. I think I can't face anyone.. That Bang chan and that jerk Hyunjin. I can't even remeber their face. Not even anyone, I can't even remeber any face and its traumatic..

Felix - I understand but remeber I will be beside you.

Felix grabbed Seungmin's hand and run toward their school as they were being late.

Felix - Let's run, Or else we will miss the bus.

Seungmin nodd and run along with him, they reached at bus at right time.

Seungmin - Let's pray they won't see us.. (Smiled)

Felix - Don't worry..I won't let anything happen to you this time.. Just one year.

Seungmin - Yeah just 1 year.

After they reached at their destiny, Bus stopped at their school and they went outside.

They both walked toward their class, and took seat beside each other. Students were shocked after seeing them in school. But Felix and Seungmin ignored them and took out their books.

Felix - I got addicted to books because of you..

Seungmin - You should thank me for this.. (Smirk)

They both were talking but stopped when teacher came inside and said~

Teacher - Hello Everyone, I am happy to see my favorite students again. Welcome back, Felix and Seungmin. (Smiled)

Felix and Seungmin stood up and bowed at their homeroom teacher then take their seat.

Teacher - Also we have new student with us..

Everyone looked at door and teacher said~

Teacher - Come inside.

Someone walked inside while looking down~

: Hello I am. Jeongin Choi Jeongin. Treat me well!!

Teacher - Go take a seat..

Hello guys,

Missed me? I am back but I will not update this Everyday.

I will update one chapter each week as I have other stories to continue too.

Bye bye
💕💕💕💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 5.1K 49
❝ this has got to be the worst thing i've written in my life. ❞ ↳ π”°π”±π”žπ”±π”²π”°: completed ↳ π”­π”žπ”¦π”―π”¦π”«π”€π”°: strictly bxb. ↳ 𝔀𝔒𝔫𝔯𝔒(𝔰): fluff...
13.5K 1.1K 29
"[...] it's like I'm sabotaging myself, like I want to stop myself from being happy, like I'm no longer allowed to be happy. A way to atone for my gu...
18.8K 1.4K 12
"What did I do to get such a lucky boyfriend?~" "I don't need no luck, I make my own~" Mini-Fic Sequel to β€’All Inβ€’ I suggest you read the first boo...
8.4K 545 55
*A Chanlix Fanfic πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ What happens, if the love of your life left you after being deceived by the enemy and came back to reclaim you, but you've a...