Reborn: to love and revenge (...

By bts_taekook34

In their previous life, taehyung had been overweight. His face was covered in acne. Yet jungkook still forcef... More

death
reborn
rage
shower
Insult
Jaewon
Jungkook's taste is unique
He took the knife and prepared....
Begging for forgiveness
Taking advantage
Kim group
Pervert
Appetite and losing weight
Sleeping in his room
Ability
Second sister, kim jennie
Chapter 18
Already slept with...
Blood stained bed cover
New clothes and shoes
Saving Choi byungho
An apple with love
Extra money
Owe me a chance
Change in strategy
Jeon and choi family's friendship
Undeniable facts
Black cat
confession
Chapter 31
Sweeter than morning dew
Lottery
A pile of trash
Mother
Sending you to your date(1)
Sending you to your date(2)
Joining forces to slender
Rewarding them with two bottles of wine
Headline
Beauty in the eyes of beholder
second uncle
Stay
Too much...
Group of liers
Well fed mosquito's
Lovely moments
The maid's service
Chapter 49
Jennie slept with jungkook?
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136 [M]
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141 [M]
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162

Chapter 13

1.9K 83 2
By bts_taekook34

Under the bright sunlight, taehyung took in the romantic view of the Jeon Villa. He felt as though he was reuniting with the place which he had parted with in another lifetime.

At the end of his previous life, he had moved out of the Jeon villa.

He once dreamt of leaving this place behind, yet, when he actually left, he found himself missing it so.

Jungkook saw that he was feeling emotional and approached him. The concern on his face was difficult to conceal. “What’s wrong?”

He shook his head lightly and indicated that he was fine.

The group of bodyguards that had accompanied them alighted their cars. They returned to their guarding posts in an orderly manner.

The Jeon Villa was strictly guarded. Without jungkook's approval, it was impossible for anyone to sneak in.

More than twenty maids stood in two, clean lines before the entrance of the villa. They bowed and called out respectfully. “Welcome, Mr. Kim!”

“Such a grand scene...” taehyung turned to jungkook in confusion. “What is this for?”

“You rarely visit.” His answer was simple.

“This isn’t my first time here. It was never like this...” Although he always dragged him along forcefully, he had been here enough times.

He simply wanted him to feel that he was important in this place. “Let’s go in.”

Taehyung indeed felt the care he had for him. His heart was warm.

He entered the lounge and scanned his surroundings. There were white stone walls embedded with gold carvings in the marble, making them look especially eye-catching. There was also a luxurious, sparkling chandelier and dark curtains of equal length gathered on the sides of white marble columns which swayed lightly with the breeze. The house was decorated with Italian furniture, and it made the entire villa appear majestic without affecting the elegance of the space.

Fuck, even the Kim family’s home could not compare to this!

He needed to hold on tightly to the mansion owner’s golden thighs, nooo, diamond thighs!

He turned and glanced at jungkook's legs.

Jungkook was confused. “What are you looking at?”

He could never openly say it. “I’m looking exactly where you were looking earlier.”

Jungkook pondered over his words. Didn’t he assume that he had been looking at his triangle region back in the car? Then... was he also staring at his lower region?

As he arrived at that thought, his stern complexion instantly turned suspiciously red. “If you wish, we can go to my room and I can take off my clothes for you to have a proper look.”

“...” taehyung stared at him strangely. Did this man misunderstand something?

He seemed to think that he was looking at his lower body...

He was about to explain when he suddenly became excited. “Jungkook, are you blushing?”

“No.” He denied it seriously.

“You are.” he widened his eyes. “Your skin is so fair. It’s obvious that you are blushing.”

“I said I’m not.” Blushing was such an embarrassing thing. How could it possibly happen to him?

“It was a little stuffy on the car. The lack of air made me turn red.”

“Is that so?” The suspicion in his gaze had yet to fade.

He intentionally made a stern expression and the redness finally faded away.

Seeing that he did not pursue the subject, he released a soft sigh of relief.

Taehyung headed for the restroom. Hoseok, who was wary of him, rushed to follow.

“What are you doing?” he asked him without looking back.

“I’m naturally keeping my eyes on you.”

“Your boss didn’t issue such an order.”

“He also didn’t say that I’m not allowed to keep my eyes on you.”

“Very good.” he opened the restroom door. “Since you’re this capable, take a good look at me while I use the toilet.”

He lifted the pant over his knees and revealed his smooth legs. “If you catch a glance of anything out of line, let’s see whether your boss will dig your eyes out or not!”

Hoseok was well aware of how possessive his CEO was. He quickly turned around. “Fattie, you’re too shameless. You won’t even close the door when you use the toilet!”

He wouldn’t actually do it without closing the door.

He had simply been teasing hoseok. Who asked him to be so wary of him?

“That’s right, I won’t.” he released his pant and sat on the toilet for a short rest.

“Hoseok, what are you doing!” jungkook's heavy voice came from the living room.

“Boss, this subordinate is ‘protecting’ Mr. Kim!” He would never admit that he was guarding against him. Otherwise, he would definitely be punished.

Taehyung stood up. The instant his butt left the seat, the motion sensor noticed his movements and the toilet flushed on its own.

He passed by hoseok as he left the bathroom.

He patted him on the shoulder and said mockingly, “You protected me with so much ‘dedication’. Thank you for the hard work, Bodyguard jung.”

“Please don’t touch my shoulders. You didn’t wash your hands after using the restroom!” hoseok's expression was full of disdain.

Taehyung did not even use the restroom. However, he intentionally tried to disgust him. “That’s right. My hands were stained with shit. I wiped them off on your clothes.”

“...” Hoseok's expression revealed how hard he was struggling to tolerate him. “Fattie Kim, can you not be so disgusting?”

“Can you grow some brain cells? It hasn’t even been two minutes. Who can take a dump that quickly?”

“Two minutes is more than enough for me!”

“Even to poop?” he asked.

He harrumphed. “Naturally. That’s what it means to be efficient.”

“Well, I need at least 5 to 10 minutes to do that.”

Then he said honestly, “I didn’t poop earlier. If there is any shit on my hands, it was probably left by your boss in that toilet.”

“Ah... boss’s shit! Then it sure smells good.” In hoseok's heart, he was akin to his god.

This time, it was taehyung who was dumbstruck. “It’s only today that I understood how much of a bootlicker you are.”

Jungkook was sitting on a luxurious sofa imported from Italy. When he heard their conversation, three black lines appeared on his forehead. He spoke in a heavy voice. “What nonsense are you saying! Hoseok, explain to taehyung properly.”

Hoseok could only speak respectfully. “Mr. Kim, our CEO has mysophobia. First, there’s no way he wouldn’t flush after using the toilet. Two, there’s no way he would tolerate even the slightest speck of dirt in his toilet. His toilet is even cleaner than your face. Thus, your theory that your hands were dirtied with my CEO’s shit is unrealistic. In this lifetime, it’s unlikely that you’ll ever see my CEO’s shit.”

“Is that so?” taehyung gritted his teeth and was provoked by his words. “Argh, can you not compare this man’s face to a toilet?”

“It’s the honest truth.”

“Fuck!” taehyung cursed. “In the future, when I become beautiful, I’ll definitely blind your cheap eyes.”

“Do you mean, in our next lives?” hoseok was very sincere.

“Hmph.” taehyung returned to the living room and raised his voice at jungkook. “Jungkook, the next time you’re taking a dump, let me have a look.”

Jungkook was holding the tea cup and had taken a sip when he heard his words. He nearly spat the drink out.

Thankfully, he was sufficiently well brought up and would never commit such an action.

He forced himself to swallow, only for it to go down the wrong tube. He immediately choked and coughed.

Taehyung, this fucking man! His frightening words were truly relentless.

“Are you all right? “taehyung rushed to his side.

He reached out and patted his chest. He spoke softly as though coaxing a child. “There there. You’ll be fine after a moment...”

Jungkook stared at him in shock. It seemed like... he no longer disliked touching him?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 584 11
"You better start stretching. Soon it will be you bowing to me." Fang Xun is known to all as the great dragon king and Emperor of Wuzhen. However, to...
223K 3.6K 42
After Jaune's transcripts were revealed by Weiss. He was beaten, bullied everyday. The only people that stuck by him were his team, the staff, CFVY...
440K 18.3K 123
SYPNOSIS Reading Purifying Love made Rachelle D'magiba feel very insulted. The ending that the author had written didn't go well with her expectation...
161K 10.1K 46
Elizabeth has been ruling her kingdom for 3 years now. She's gone through countless advisors in those 3 years. When she's finally ready to give up on...