Jaune Arc the Dragon Monarch

By Spiderbeast32

Jaune trascripts were revaled by Cardin after saving him from the Ursa. Then everything went to hell for him... More

Jaune Bio
Prologue: Dragon Monarch vs Emerald Warrior
Chapter 1: The Dragon Monarch vs Zhongli and explaination
Side Story 1: Antares Vs Grimm Jaune Part 1
Explanation and meeting Alex D'arc
Jackson Bio
Jaune's Harem

Monarch Vs Alex Arc and Saphron Arc

624 6 1
By Spiderbeast32

3rd pov

Jaune grabbed Alex glaive with his hand and punched her in the face, then formed an aura spear and threw it at her. The spear hit her and caused an explosion but she walked out with ZERO damage confusing Jaune. 

Alex saw his expression and told him "You're confused well you see dear brother of mine. When Salem joined the clan she brought us some of the Grimm mud but that's all I will say to you." Teasing her "brother" before charging at Jaune with a fire enhanced fist to hit him but he caught it.

Alex's eyes widened in shock that he caught her punch "W-What" she said in confusion before getting a gut punch by Jaune then he opened his mouth and fire a Blast Breath.

(A/N Pretend Alex is Luffy and Jaune is Kaido. Also he is in human form)

Alex runs out of the blast before Jaune grabs her by the head and slams her into the ground then dragging her on the ground then kicking her into another building. 

Before he fires an aura sphere at her, he dodge a black slash of aura and turning his head to see where the attack came from causes his eyes to widened in horror of the Attacker it was his sister  Saphron Arc.

(A/N What Grimmified Saphron Arc looks like)

She gave Jaune a creepy smile and said "Hi~ Jauney looks at you all grown up and a lady killer."  While licking her lips at him. He turned to Alex who was walking next Saphron and smiled at him as well. "After Salem gave us the Grimm mud some of us took it and injected ourselves while the other didn't so we decided to force some of them to inject themselves. The Grimm Mud gave us an amazing boost to our aura and semblance but it also gave us a new form." She said before stabbing herself in the chest and then her aura started to explode in a blinding light.

(A/N How Alex is powering up and I don't own Dragon Ball Z)

As the light died down Jaune saw Alex's new form. She now has scales like armor, sliver-like wings coming from her back, her hand becoming dragon-like, her yellow eyes becoming red and gaining a new sword.

(A/N What Alex New form looks like.)

Alex looked at Jaune wanting to see the fear in his eyes only to see nothing. The two sisters looked at each other before Saphron was sent flying into a mountain unconscious. Alex's red eyes widened in shock at how Jaune knocked out Saphron in one punch. Before Alex was kicked into another building then Jaune grabs her by the leg and rips clean it off.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH" Alex screamed in pain then Jaune slams his foot on her back and ripped her wing off. He then started to brutally beat her up until she started to beg for her life.

"Jaune...please...stop...no...more" Alex begged while crying tear of fear or saddest but he didn't respond to her. He grabbed her by the neck before snapping it. He turned his head to the unconscious body of Saphron and picked her up, he closed his before they both started to glow him a sliver light. As the light died down Saphron Grimmified body was gone but she gained a new dragonic body that is like her brother.

Jaune Pov

I teleported me and Saphron back to Eve's cabin. Mordred opened the door to me carrying Saphron, she helped me put her in one of Eve's guest rooms, Zhongil was still unconscious and I walked to my bedroom only to see both Eve and Mordred in a lingerie on my bed.

(A/N what Mordred is wearing)

(A/N what Eve is wearing)

"Like what you see Lover Boy" Mordred said with a blush on her face along with Eve. I walked to bed and fell asleep.

3rd pov

Jackson was sitting on his throne thinking on what to do next until he senses the death of Alex and Saphron being CURE!? by an unknown person. He snapped his finger to summon his beautiful queens  to the room.

As they entered the room Jackson told them " He is back the disgrace has returned to Remnants" with eyes glowing red.

Hope You guys like the fight sense and what Grimmified human are? There will be more power Grimmified human and ancient Grimm as well. 

So Peace =)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 62.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.3M 54.7K 101
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 40K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
602K 30.4K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...