FOOL FOR YOU | Tom blyth

بواسطة Colidea_noon

'The life of Vittoria Ludovico' - Famous Italian singer/songwriter has gone through many hardships throughout... المزيد

C A S T / M U S I Q U E
famous birthdays
Prologue
0.1| lost without you
0.3| dark memories
0.4| new beginnings
0.5| fool for you
0.6| can't catch me now
0.7| confessions
0.8| festival
0.9| labyrinth
1.0| you're okay ig
1.1| cover
1.2| what's happening?
1.3| baking relisations
1.4| weird but fucking beautiful
1.5| snow on the beach
1.6| happy personality, sad soul.
1.7| can we join?
1.8| feelings in the back of my mind

0.2| i love you

172 4 0
بواسطة Colidea_noon

·★·°♪°·★·

·★·°♪°·★·

"Let it hurt.
Let it bleed.
Let it heal.
And then let it go ."

-Nikita Gill

·★·°♪°·★·

September 7th, 2020 ( 2 years later)
3RD PERSON

·★·°♪°·★·

VITTORIA LUDOVICO HAS HEALED HERSELF, well as much as someone can be healed, it has been 2 years since the death of her past-lover 'Mac Miller. But she is happy, happier than she was with him somehow.

Over the two years that the Italian singer has spent alone, she learned many things about herself. Like how she enjoyed being alone, despite being extremely extroverted her whole life.

That she loved nature, just walking outside hearing the wind brush against the branches of trees, or the birds chirping in the early morning while she walked threw her English garden. Overall it calmed her in her hard times, and she couldn't be more grateful.

But the thing she found out about herself, well she really always knew it, it just stood out more now. Now that she had thought and rethought almost every single thing she has done throughout the years.

Is that she loved music.

Music is what healed and put the broken pieces of her heart back together like the easiest puzzle. Whether it was music that she made or someone else's, it calmed her soul. Understanding the lyrics, breaking them apart and making absolutely diabolical mysteries throughout lyrics excited her.

She knew that without music, all of her puzzle pieces would be askew and she wouldn't be able to put herself together. She would lose pieces while trying to, and damage the others.

Making music excited her so much that throughout the two years she 'disapeared of the face of the earth', she had made at least one song a day.

In reality it was probably what really healed her, while being alone and rediscovering herself after being pretty much brought up in fame was one of them, it helped her way more than any other method could.

And that's what brought Vittoria Ludovico to this very desicion. She was going to release an album.

She missed her fans so much, probably one of the things she missed the most from being alone. Her fans that loved her music as much as she loved making it.

Vittoria would do anything to make her fans happy, especially after disappearing for 2 years.

The only thing that could explain how she felt, was that thousands of mini fireworks were going off in her stomach, making her quite literally bounce up and down in her composer, producer and best friends studio.

The only people Vittoria has kept in contact with was her family and weirdly enough her producer, he and Vittoria made so many memories since her debut album 'yours truly' that she couldn't imagine making an album with anyone other than him.

" Everything is set up to drop, are you ready?" The abrupt sound of her best friends raspy voice pulled her out of her daze she had while staring up at the ceiling laying on her back.

Immediately jumping up Vittoria nodded her head before pulling out her phone, looking at her apps and pressing on the app she hadn't in two years.

She set up her post and looked up at her best friend; Carlos, who was already looking at her.

Nodding both their heads at the same time and both briefly chucking at the action, before they posted the new album and the Instagram post.

Vittoria turned off her phone and put it face down, smiling at the person who helped her heal through her passion; music.

·★·°♪°·★·

*New Instagram post from: vittorialudovico*

·★·°♪°·★·

°*

13,298,345 likes
Liked by Taylorswift, Carlosblackwell, rachelzegler, and more!

vittorialudovico: i love you - out tomorrow at 12am EST🖤💗
COMMENTS↓

username1: no way she's back 🧐
→username2 replied to username1: idc if she is or not I'm excited !!!!

Taylorswift: you're back oh my goodness 🤭🤭
Liked by creator + 210.4k likes

username2: you KNOW it's serious when TAYLOR SWIFT comments
Liked by 6.7k

rachelzegler: literally screaming, crying, throwing up, IM SO HAPPY !!!!
Liked by creator
→ rachelzegler: OMG
Liked by 26.7k

username3: I missed her sm omg

username4: I hope she is okay now💗

username5: I wonder if anyone is ft. In this
Liked by 23.7k

username6: uhm blonde? 🧐
→username7 replied to username6: 🧐
→username8 replied: 🧐
→username9 replied:🧐

567.8k more comments ↓

·★·°♪°·★·

September 8th, 2020

3rd person

·★·°♪°·★·

SHE WAS UNSURE, unsure if she wanted to fully come out of her 'disapearance'. Yes she loved her fans, and Vittoria felt good releasing an album, no matter how sad or happy it was or wasn't.

She didn't know if she was ready to be thrust back into spotlight again, so there she sat in her garden, listening to the birds chirping with no one else but her mind to keep her company.

And she did what she often found herself doing.

She thought.

Vittoria probably sat there for hours if the hues of pink, yellow and orange drifting threw the sky gave any meaning.

But she had come to answer, she was going to stay alone, in her home. Making songs here or there, which really means everyday.

And she was happy with that, happy that she wouldn't have to live to anyone's expectations even if for a little bit longer, as she knew she couldn't live in solitude forever.

For when she did go back into the world, there was one thing she was scared of.

That she would hurt again, break again. Or what she thought was impossible, to love again.

And fall while doing it.

·★·°♪°·★·

*Cordelia speaks !*

[#] sorry for the long update, I am trying to get over massive writer's block but I will update more often! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, where Vittoria is slowly starting to come back into the world.

TOMMY BLYTH WILL SHOW UP SOON, but not too soon if yk what I mean.

ANYWHOO HERE IS THE NEW ALBUMM.

ALBUM 4: i love you -24 years old

I. Lost without you - Freya Ridings
II. I don't wanna live forever - Zayn, Taylor Swift
III. Hunger - Florence + The Machine
IV. are you with me - nilu
V. Only love can hurt like this - Paloma Faith
VI. my tears ricochet - Taylor Swift
VII. Illicit affairs - Taylor Swift
VIII. i love you - Billie Eilish
IX. It'll be okay - Shawn Mendes
X. No time to die - Billie Eilish
XI. heal - Tom Odell
XII. never felt so alone - Labrinth
XIII. More than words - Extreme

All songs that are featuring 2 people like ' I don't want to live forever will still have Zayn and taylor just not as much yk?

New character:

Dylan O'Brien as Carlos Blackwell

'the Bestfriend/ producer"

"I will always be there for Tori"

"Stop being stupid Tori, he obviously likes you back!"

"Oh my god, you delusional? My biggest fear has come true "

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

30K 432 38
"They say God gives his toughest battles to his strongest soldiers and what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. And as much as anyone can say how in...
45.8K 1.4K 43
[complete] Running away from her husband five years ago because he forced her to do unspeakable things with a "partner" of his. One day while she was...
1K 69 12
Written by: @hungergamefanatic02 @Fangirl_ID_Number_69 and @soccerpatriot (AKA; The Queenz of SHOOKNESS) Music is a way to heal. The body, the mind...
2.4K 115 48
Emma Bella , who is the most famous celebrity around the world. And she is a biggest Heartthrob and reddest Red Flag that everyone wants. When Emma n...