Fourteen - The 100

By imgayandyourgaytoo

(s1) a young girl with 99 other criminals gets sent down to earth to see if the planet is survivable after it... More

Face Claim
01. Earth
03. Finding Jasper
04. Death Fog
05. a unknown murder
06. a visitor from space
07. a blonde grounder

02. Grounders

101 3 3
By imgayandyourgaytoo

Once I saw Clarke and Finn walking back to camp I followed them, but I felt as if something... or someone was watching me. I shook it off and walked back to the dropship. When I arrived at the dropship I saw Clarke and Wells talking with everyone about who is going to Mount Weather.

"I got a better idea. You two go, find it for us. Let the privileged do the hard work for a change." Bellamy said.

They must've been talking about Clarke and Wells. Everyone was agreeing with him.

"Look at this, everybody... The Chancellor of Earth." Murphy joked as he pushed Wells.

"That's not funny." I said out loud to him.

When I had said that I regretted it immediately. Murphy pushed Wells to the ground. Clarke tried to help him but got held back by the others.

"No, but that was."

As they both got in a fighting stance, Finn came down from the side of the dropship.

"Kid's got one leg. How about you wait until it's a fair fight?"

I mean Finn was right.

As Murphy backed off,  Octavia came walking up to him.

"Hey, spacewalker, rescue me next."

We were probably going to die soon and Octavia was flirting with Finn. As much as I hate to admit, Octavia is pretty dumb.

I saw Octavia argue with Bellamy about hell knows what. I saw Clarke check on Wells' leg when Finn walked up to both of them. I was close enough to hear what they were saying.

"So Mount Weather. When do we leave?" Finn asked them

"Right now. We'll be back tomorrow with food."

"How are the two of you gonna carry enough food for a hundred?" Wells argued

I thought ninety-eight, not a hundred.

Finn grabbed Monty and Jasper by the shoulder.

"Four of us. Can we go now?"

"Sounds like a party. Make it five." Octavia said

"Hey, what the hell are you doing?" Bellamy protested but he got cut off by Clarke talking to Finn.

"Hey, were you trying to take this off?"

"Yeah. So?"

"So this wristband transmits your vital signs to The Ark. Take it off, and they'll think you're dead."

"Should I care?"

"Well, I don't know. Do you want the people you love to think you're dead? Do you want them to follow you down here in two months? Because they won't if they think we're dying."

I didn't have anyone that cared for me on The Ark, I thought. Why shouldn't I just take it off?

"Okay. Let's go." Clarke said.

Before they could walk away I said

"I'm coming, too."

"No, your not. Your too young." Clarke said.

"Fourteen, too young for you?"

I said as I walked in front of them as they followed. Octavia looked at Bellamy as if asking for approval.

"Go on."

She kissed his cheek and walked away with the rest of us. Except Clarke who was behind saying one last thing to Wells. I couldn't hear since I was far ahead. Clarke and Octavia are now behind us.

                         ----- ☾⋆。𖦹 °✩ -----

As we were walking to Mount Weather Finn put a flower in Octavia's hair. I could hear Jasper and Monty talking behind me saying

"Now, that, my friend, is game." Jasper said referring to Finn and Octavia.

"That, my friend, is poison sumac." Monty corrected

"What? It is?" Octavia said as she pulled it out of her hair.

Not even our first day on Earth and she wasn't even being careful.

"The flowers aren't poisonous. They're medicinal, calming, actually." Monty corrected himself again.

"His family grows all the pharmaceuticals on The Ark." Jasper tried to give more information.

"Should we care?" I asked, annoyed.

When Jasper was going to say something Clarke interrupted him saying

"Hey, guys, would you try to keep up?"

"Come on, Clarke. How do you block all this out?" Finn asked

"Well, it's simple. I wonder, 'why haven't we seen any animals?' Maybe it's because there are none. Maybe we've already been exposed to enough radiation to kill us. Sure is pretty, though. Come on."

Clarke walked further as I rolled my eyes and Octavia said something.

"Someone should slip her some poison sumac."

'y'know Octavia really is something else.' I thought as Jasper snorted at her comment

"I got to know what you two did to get busted."

Finn said as we all walked further.

"Sumac is not the only herb in the garden, if you know what I mean." Monty said.

"Someone forget to replace what we took." Jasper replied.

"Someone has apologized, like, a thousand times."

Since I was walking a little faster than them I had to walk slower as Finn was saying something to me.

"Hey kid, what'd you do?" Finn asked me.

I didn't really know how to respond to that. What was I suppose to say? 'Oh, I murdered my dad when I was only twelve.' No. I'd sound like a total psycho. I just didn't respond and walked faster and away from them, closer to Clarke.

I saw Clarke kneeling down and watching something, an animal. She motioned for me and the others to be quiet and pointed at the deer. Finn looked at Clarke and said

"No animals, huh?"

He tried to get closer to the deer but when he was trying too he snapped on a twig and the door looked at us. The deer didn't look normal. It had two heads. Everyone was startled, including me.

༺༻

While we were walking in the forest Finn asked a question.

"Hey, you know what I'd like to know? Why send us down today after ninety seven years? What changed?"

Finn was a pretty dumb guy, but for once that was actually a smart question.

"Who cares? I'm just glad they did. I woke up rotting in a cell, and now I'm spinning in a forest." Octavia said as she was swinging on a tree.

"Maybe they found something on a satellite, you know, like an old weather satellite or-" Monty tried to explain but was interrupted by Clarke.

"It wasn't a satellite. The Ark is dying."

We all looked at her in shock while we stopped walking.

"At the current population level, there's roughly three months left of life support, maybe four now that we're gone."

We all continued walking.

"So that was the secret they locked you up to keep, why they kept you in solitary, floated your old man?" Finn asked.

"My father was the engineer who discovered the flaw. He thought the people had a right to know. The Council disagreed. My mother disagreed. They were afraid it would cause a panic. We were gonna go public, anyway, when Wells.." There was a small silence.

"What, turned in your dad?"

"Anyway, the guard showed up before we could. That's why today. That's why it was worth the risk. Even if we all die, at least they bought themselves more time."

"They're gonna kill more people, aren't they?"

Clarke stayed silent for a moment before Octavia said something.

"Good. After what they did to me, I say, float them all." Octavia said with a smile walking away.

"You don't mean that. " Jasper said walking after her.

"We have to warn them." Finn said talking to Clarke.

"That's what my father said."

We all walked towards Octavia and Jasper but there was a river. Was that river on the map?
Before I could even have a thought, Octavia takes her clothes off.

"Octavia, what the hell are you doing?" Clarke said with a worried face.

Octavia looked back and jumped into the river.

How stupid could this girl be?

We all chased after her. When we reached her she was in the water, only her eyes and up we could see.

"Octavia, we can't swim." Monty said.

"Not when we can stand." She full stood up and the water was shallow.

"Wait. There's not supposed to be a river here." Clarke said.

I noticed something in the water that was far away, I honestly have no idea what it was but Jasper just started to notice when it was coming for Octavia.

"Octavia, get out of the water." He said trying to warn her.

Octavia looked back slowly and it got her before she could react.

"Octavia!" Jasper yelled out for her.

We all looked in horror as she came up from the other side of the river screaming.

"What the hell is that?" Monty said.

"We have to help her." Finn said getting ready to jump in before Clarke stopped him saying.

"No. Wait. If we distract it, it might let her go. Help me." She said quickly as we all pushed a rock to get the creatures attention.

The creature went after the rock and let Octavia go. Jasper was the quickest one to go help Octavia. He pulled Octavia out of the water just in time before the creature tried to take them both. Octavia had a scratch on her leg. Clarke ripped a piece off of Jasper's shirt and wrapped it around the wound.

"You're gonna be okay." Clarke reassured her.

"Note to self, next time, save the girl." Monty joked while they all awkwardly laughed.

﹏﹋︻﹌

I woke up in the forest that we all went to sleep in because it got dark. When I woke up I saw Clarke and Finn talking and walking finding footprints on the dirt. I didn't really think it would matter because it could've been an animal so I went back to sleep.

"You wanted to go first. Now quit stalling." Clarke said as Finn was about to swing across the river with the vines.

"Mount Weather awaits."

"Just hang on till the apogee, and you'll be fine." Jasper said.

"The apache like the Indians, right?" Finn asked.

"Apogee, not apache." Jasper clarified.

"He knows. Today, Finn." Clarke complained.

"Aye, aye, captain. See you on the other side."

Just as Finn was about to swing across, Jasper stopped him.

"Wait."

"What?"

"Let me. I can do it." He said motioning to the vine.

"Knew there was a badass in there somewhere." Finn said handing it to Jasper.

I noticed Jasper was a little hesitant to swing but Finn said something.

"Hey, it's okay to be afraid, Jasper. The trick is not fighting it."

Jasper's confidence grew back.

"See you on the other side." He said before swinging. He made it. They all started cheering him on.

Finn told Clarke that it was her turn while Jasper picked up a sign that was rusty but I could tell it said 'Mount Weather'. When Clarke was about to swing across a spear was throw and landed on Jasper's chest. Finn started to tell us all to get down. We all hid behind the rocks when Clarke said

"We're not alone."

Authors' Note: hiiii tysm for reading!! and tysm for the support!!💞💞

word count: 1819

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.1K 896 25
*second book to 'the 100' series* *unedited* It all came down to that day I was stabbed. The day I walked onto 'Underground' land and was found hard...
55.5K 682 24
Sienna Blake, wife of Bellamy Blake, was arrested, but not floated, for the crime of assisting in keeping her sister-in-law Octavia a secret. She is...
186K 3.7K 150
Bellamy Blake X Dakota Solace • Dakota was sent down to earth as one of the 100. Her knowledge is put to the test on the ground as she makes a connec...
68.9K 1.6K 21
"don't waste your time believing in fairy tales, they don't exist here." EDITING {based off of season 1 of The 100} Mera Henry I'm nothing, nothing...