So it's a deal then

By Katnotbread

The younger sister of Charlie Morningstar, the Youngest daughter of Lucifer and Lilith, Second in line for th... More

Info
.+Chapter 1+.
.+Chapter 2+.
.+Chapter 4+.
.+Chapter 5+.
.+Chapter 6+.
.+Chapter 7+.
.+Chapter 8+.
.+Chapter 9+.
.+Chapter 10+.
.+Chapter 11+.
.+Chapter 12+.
.+Chapter 13+.
.+Chapter 14+.
.+Chapter 15+.
.+Chapter 16+.
.+Chapter 17+.
.+Chapter 18+.
.+Chapter 19+.
.+Chapter 20+.
.+Chapter 21+.
.+Chapter 22+.
.+chapter 23+.
A/N

.+Chapter 3+.

1.5K 40 9
By Katnotbread

"Heya Husker!" I smiled as I sat on the bar stool. He rolled his eyes at me and got ready to pour the wine. "You know me so well" An enormous grin exploded on my face as I grabbed the glass.

"You know drinking wine as soon as you wake up isn't good" My eyes rolled swiftly.

"You tell me this every morning" I took a large sip. He was about to speak when Charlie came out from her room looking frazzled as we watched her rant because of the extermination.

"Okay. So the extermination is coming in six months instead of a year. No big deal. Just a minor setback. Nothing we can't handle. Just angels cutting our timetable in half. But who needs an entire year to save souls? Am I right?!" Charlie went into a full panic as I continued to watch all this happen. Man, Alastor had the right idea of using this for entertainment. "And next time when they cut the time in half again, and again, we'll just handle it, right?!" She continued to pace back and forth, back and forth. Vaggie ran over to her.

"Yes, we will"

"Oh, please, ya had less than half a chance when you started all this salvation bullshit. And now..." He paused for a moment as I tilted my head. "Ain't no silver lining this time, toots."

"Sure there is! We just...have to look a little harder for it!" She seemed very determined

"Well, while you're lookin', the rest of hell's goin' nuts." He turned his phone and showed the people going insane. "People are already freakin' out about the news. Look at what's happenin' in the Doomsday District."

"Err, what is a...Donkey Show?" I covered my mouth, trying not to laugh as Angel stared at me with a threatening look. He pulled his phone back immediately

"Aah, heh, nothin'. My boss is just freaked out about the news, too. Like I said, everyone's losin' their shit." I rolled my eyes and smiled at Angel as I jumped from my stool, glass of wine in hand, and walked over to them.

"Yeah, that's true. Sinners are desperate. Maybe desperate enough to try anything to escape the extermination?" Vaggie said,

"This is the perfect time to recruit more sinners for the hotel!" I laughed as they turned to me

"Charlie, I love you and your idea is sweet, but why would you want to go out in this," I pointed to Angel's phone. "It's a crazy idea," Angel nodded in agreement

"Well, it's not like people are just gonna show up on our doorstep-" The wall blew up near the bar. Man, good thing I got up.

"SHOW YOURSELF ALASTOR!" Oh fuck it's this dude we ran outside, "Come and face-" He paused as he found Alastor. I looked and saw Alastor sipping some coffee, looking amused. "Oh, there you are - Face my wrath!"

"Who are you?" I smiled at Alastor while he played dumb. Why the fuck am I smiling? Am I already tipsy?

"Who am I? Who am I?! I am the great Ssssssir Pentiousssss!" Oh shut the fuck up already, jeez Alastor appeared next to us and he watched more of this unfold.

"Inventor, architect of dessstruction, villain extraordinaire!"

"Yeah right. I'm more of a villain than you and I don't even kill people," I spoke as Angel fist-bumped me.

"Ooooooh, he's a bad boy~" I looked at Nifty on Alastor's shoulder and smiled at her. Alastor picked her up and put her gently to the ground.

"Ha, well, if all that's true, you'd think I'd have heard of you." I laughed and took another sip of my wine.

"I attacked you literally last week." Alastor turned his head and I could hear radio noises from him.

"We've done battle, like... 20 times."

"Well, you must have been really bad at this."

"Silence! Now cower! For when I've ssslain you, the almighty Vees will finally acknowledge me as their equal." Nifty somehow got back onto his shoulder

"Ooh! Wait, who are the Vees?" Jeez, how thirsty is she?

"Oh, nobody important," Alastor said with his smile.

Alastor then used his dark powers to attack his ship.

"Ya get the cunt" I yelled and laughed as we watched Sir Pentious get attacked by Alastor. Alastor was laughing darkly as he enjoyed this.

"Arrgh! Oh! Please! Stop!" You can hear him yelling and I laughed.

"Um...Alastor! I think he's had enough."

"Don't ruin this fun, Charlie, this is so exciting

"Ya. He's got a few more hits in him." Angel agreed with me. We all watched as the snake fell from the ship in front of us.

"Thanks for another forgettable experience." He spoke, and I laughed. One of the little eggs falls and breaks into pieces in front of us.

"Oh, shit," I mumbled as some of the egg that splattered got onto me.

"Thank you... for letting your guard down!" He then grabbed Alastor's coat and ripped it. "Aha! Yah! Oh, shit..."

"Your fucked" I mumbled. Alastor then transformed into his demon form. His antlers grew. An elk sound filled our ears while a green explosion appeared around us. The explosion sent Sir Pentious flying.

"Well, it looks as though I need a visit to the tailor! Best of luck, chums." He spoke, turning away from us

"Wait, you're leaving?! Alastor! We need your help! We need you to do your job."

"We need a wall," Angel said, getting straight to the point.

"Of course! Can't let my new project fall into disrepair already. What would the papers say?!" He snapped his finger and then turned away as a bunch of shadow creatures came to help. I took the last sip of my wine and I turned back to get another glass and Charlie grabbed my hand.

"No more wine for you, Alastor! Wait!" she yelled his name as he turned back to us. "Take Y/n with you!"

"Hey what the fuck why would I go with Smiley"

"Be nice, darling, and why does she need to go with me to the tailor?" He spoke, and I turned to Charlie.

"So she stops drinking wine! She can't keep doing this, so take her"

"Do I get a say?" I questioned as Angel, Vaggie, and Charlie all said no. "Well fuck you all, then." I flipped them off, and I turned to walk with Alastor.

Alastor and I walked into town as I looked around for stuff to do. Is this her way of getting me sober? Oh, fuck that? I had a pissed look on my face and clearly, Alastor noticed. "What's wrong darling? Put a smile on your face. You never fully dressed without one!" I gave him a fake ass smile. "Since your lovely sister of yours wanted me to cure your drinking problem, I'm going to help you"

"I don't have a drinking problem. I just like wine," He chuckled.

"Oh, of course, you don't, but who cares? You just get to spend time with me!" I looked at him and rolled my eyes. "I can teach you some more stuff you can do with your powers" My eyes lit up. I think he gave me a genuine smile. We arrived at the tailor and I sat in a booth, waiting for Al to get his coat fixed. I looked out the window and saw the TV guy. I think it's Vox. He was complaining about Alastor, so fun. Man, getting pissy over one dude could never be me- Who am I kidding? I get pissy all the time. At least I don't complain when I lose a fight. Oh, I don't lose at all so I wouldn't even know hah. Alastor grabbed my arm once he got his coat fixed and we walked out.

"Hey um, Al... the tv dude is shit-talking you." He looked at the TV across the street and his grin became larger. "So can I hang with you if you do your radio thingy and then after you can teach me more stuff, please?" I asked, and his smile grew larger.

"Well, of course, dear." He grabbed my arm. We disappeared into the shadows and arrived at his radio tower. He used his staff as his microphone and he spoke.

"Salutations! Good to be back on the air Yes, I know it's been a while Since someone with style treated hell to a broadcast of Sinners, rejoice!" I laughed and watched him do his broadcast while smiling softly. "Instead of a clout-chasing mediocre video podcast" I had to keep myself from chuckling as I could hear Vox get pissed.

"Come on!"

"Is Vox insecure, pursuing allure? Flitting between this fad and that, is nothing working?"

"Ignore his chirping!"

"Every day, he's got a new format!"

"You're looking at the future. He's the shit that comes before that!"

"Is Vox as strong as he purports? Or is it based on his support? He'd be powerless without the other Vees" I had to hold my hand to my mouth to stop a laugh from slipping out Alastor turned to me and smiled.

"Oh, please!"

"And here's the sugar on the cream. He asked me to join his team!" Alastor became cocky and my smile only grew.

"Hold on!"

"I said no, and now he's pissy. That's the tea!" He sat down and kicked his legs up. Clearly, he was enjoying himself. He motioned me to come over to him so I did.

"You old-timey prick, I'll show you suffering" He gave me his staff to speak into.

"Uh-oh, the TV is buffering!" I said with a big smile

"I'll destroy you, you little-" You can hear Vox crashing as I spoke again

"I'm afraid you've lost your signal" I chuckled darkly at the end.

"Let's begin" Alastor spoke and I could see his whole demeanor change. "I'm gonna make you wish that I'd stayed gone" His antlers size increased massively as he transformed into his demon form "Tune on in When I'm done," His whole body changed into something more sinister I couldn't see his face but he put his microphone down. "Your status quo will know its race is run. Oh, this will be fun," Alastor then laughed darkly, and I laughed as well. We could hear Vox's fuck at the end as Alastor cut his radios.

"Holy shit, that was fucking amazing!" I said happily. Alastor changed back into his normal self and turned to me.

"You enjoyed that, darling?" I nodded, and his smile seemed genuine.

"Yea, you're like really fucking cool! and shit" He chuckled and then turned around.

"Well, darling, here, if you liked it so much, have this" he made a radio appear in his hand. It had little antlers at the bottom and he handed it to me. "A gift, so if I'm ever on air, you can listen." It was a simple gesture, but that made my whole mood change. Yeah, it was cheesy but I haven't had a gift in a long time.

"Thank you, Al. This means a lot. I mean, I uh thanks!" I said quickly and smiled more.

"Of course, darling! Now, let's teach you some more of your powers." I smiled as he took my hand. A warm feeling covered my face. Why the fuck am I feeling like this? He's just being nice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 207 7
(UPDATES ARE SLOW. I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN THIS BOOK) This is after the hotel gets rebuilt after the attempted extermination of hell by the exorcists...
131K 2.3K 26
Hello Citizens of the Nine Circles of Hell, You all know my sweet little sister Charlotte or Charlie Morningstar second heir to our father's Lucifer'...
132K 3.1K 34
⚠️WARNING: This story came out long before the first season of Hazbin Hotel, some character information might be wrong⚠️ We all know that down in H...
20.1K 581 27
𐙚 ‧₊˚ ⋅ THIS IS ONLY MADE FOR FUN, AND THIS IS NOT CANON! THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING! This is my first ever Wattpad story, so please don't judge me...