𝑭𝑹𝑢𝒁𝑬𝑡 𝑨π‘ͺ𝑰𝑫 (BL Eng...

By diranathularachchi

"A man's heart that loves another man's heart may have chased thousands of hearts of women at a point of his... More

Introduction to K12 Unit
CHAPTER 1 - Hoover
CHAPTER 2 - The Coffee cup
CHAPTER 3 - Mr. Director
CHAPTER 4 - One after one
CHAPTER 5 - Charleston
CHAPTER 6 - Mobile Conversation
CHAPTER 7 - Two hunters
CHAPTER 8 - The strange room
CHAPTER 10 - Dumpster
CHAPTER 11 - Pig tail
CHAPTER 12 - Driver seat
CHAPTER 13 - The fairytale
CHAPTER 14 - Forgotten
Chapter 15 - One is missing
Chapter 16 - Two devils
Chapter 17 - Asbury Park
Chapter 18 - Birthday gift
Chapter 19 - Chocolate and Vanilla
Chapter 20 - Party by Stephan

CHAPTER 9 - Mentally ill

5 2 0
By diranathularachchi

Keith returned to the common room with the file Anil gave him and sat at the table for a while and thought.

First duty with Alex..
How will he react…

Keith hesitated.

Without thinking further, Keith went to Alex's room with the file. As he went to the door and knocked and there was no response. Keith opened the door using his unit ID and entered.

Alex's room was similar to his own. On the wall which was opposite the door, there was a window, and in front of it was a table and a comfortable chair. A modern computer was on the table. There was a cabinet, and the files were in order. What was different were the pieces of paper attached to the walls throughout the room and various things written on the walls. Seeing what was on the walls of Alex's room, Keith almost forgot what he had come for. There were articles of various crimes cut from newspapers and photographs of various criminals issued by the FBI attached to the wall. Also on the wall was a full map of the United States of America and the Washington DC. Various things were written in red, blue and black pens all over the wall. Some criminals had their faces cut with scissors, written something on and pasted on the wall. Some cities were grouped together on the map.
Even the blank wall had some mathematical formulas and some addresses written on it. Keith remembered the look of a preschool where young children learn. Keith inquired about the loud noise coming from this room at the same time a few hours ago, but he did not see anything unusual.

Sitting in the comfortable chair, Alex had spread both his legs on the table and was eating a white chocolate. A few more chocolate wrappers were scattered on the floor. He glared at Keith as if he were looking at a thief who had come into his residence, impeding his freedom.

Keith cleared his throat.

"Um... you met me earlier... Keith Evans... Your duty partner.. There's a duty today. Here's that file."

Keith bared his teeth and grinned, placing the file in his hand on Alex's desk.

"So??"

Alex replied in a deep voice.

"We both have a duty to do. Let's discuss how to do this."

Keith repeated.

"Leave the file and go out... I'll do it. No one is needed."

Alex popped another piece of white chocolate into his mouth.

"No one is needed?? Why do you wanna partner if you want to do things alone?"

Keith was irritated.

"That's what I said earlier fool!... Not a single person here understands what I'm saying!"

Alex snapped at Keith.

"Either I do this alone or you go and find another partner and do this. I don't give a fuck!"

Alex's reply provoked Keith's anger.

Is he always talking like this?
Wasn't my report torn because of this madman?
As Anil said, if he was sent to K9, this madness could had been treated!

Keith's temper exploded.

"What the heck is this??!!!.. If you want to work alone, why the hell did you come to K12? Could you have done another job?.. Don't you know what K12 is about?....why are you a baby..??? Coming to a place where we all work as a team, and shout that you want to work alone?!... You are crazy! "

Keith expressed angrily with his hands on his hips.

Alex moved his long legs down from the table and stopped eating the chocolate.

"Physical fitness and mental fitness of a person are checked before getting recruited into the unit... But I wonder how a mentally sick man like you got into this unit...!. When they said that no one in this unit can partner with you, I thought it was their weakness.... Now I see whose weakness is.... who the fuck wants to do his job with a madman like you? ?... Not a madman but a sick person!.... A sick person! You are mentally ill..!! "

Keith's rage was not over yet. He felt as if fire was being thrown from his face. Keith couldn't understand why his hands were cold. Was it because of his anger or Alex?

"Are you saying I'm mentally ill?"

Alex asked through gritted teeth!

Keith felt a little scared when he saw the angry face of Alex. Keith thought he would be attacked at any moment. Although Keith's heart told him to control his anger, his mouth was still not ready to control it.

"Yes you are.!!. It is worth giving gifts to Nathan and Stephan for being patient with you!! ... You are mental..! It's not even been a week since I came here. If these days I see you as a mentally ill man, those who have been working with you for years may see you as a full of mental ward alone...!!..”

"Today my report was also torn because of you...! What the heck were you blasting here? Were you blowing dynamite up in this room???? .."

Keith ....that's enough....stop it now....

Alex's face was terrifying, it made Keith's heart in fear. He didn't say anything and stared at Keith, breathing heavily in anger. Keith picked up the file Anil gave him on the table;

"This...is my first partnership duty! If you want to work alone, go and work somewhere else...!! But I am working in partnership with the partner given to me..! You are the partner I got... But it doesn't matter..I'm not going to say NO like the others did! I will do my duty!..I will do it with YOU!!”

Keith spoke, pointing at the file, looking straight into Alex's face. Dropping the file on Alex's desk, Keith quickly opened the door and came out of the room.

Everyone in the common room turned to look at Keith as the door slammed shut. Keith was still angry. He was still standing by the door with his hands on his hips, breathing rapidly. Keith went to the water filter, filled a plastic cup with water and drank it in one gulp. Drank another cup! He splashed the last drop of water in the cup on his face.

"Keith...dude are you okay?"

Logan's voice was heard. Stephan came out of his room with a box in his hand.

"Wait a minute! Did Alex scold you?"

Logan asked as he approached.

"He didn't.. but I did..! I said what I wanted to say to that idiot. When I try to make a partnership, he says he will do it alone. If he wants to do it alone, what the hell is he doing in this unit??!!"

Keith said quickly.

At Keith's voice, Stephan also approached him.

"Keith... did you tell Alex off?"

Stephan asked suspiciously.

Keith knew one thing for sure about Stephan in the past few days; That was, no matter how much Stephan and Alex fought, Stephan did not want to see someone else scolding Alex. Because of this, Keith looked away without responding to Stephan's  question.

"It doesn't matter Keith.. he never listen.. Devil..!."

Keith was silent but Stephan answered.

"but it's okay... it's good to lecture him a little... you can't do it alone every day..."

Stephan took the box in his hand and sat by the table. A positive response was received from Stephan. Logan shrugged and walked away. Keith sat down on the sofa. Keith's anger gradually subsided. Stretched belly up on the sofa, Keith was staring at the ceiling and reflecting on what happened in Alex's room.

"Crap! I shouldn't have said that!"

Keith said to himself.

About thirty minutes later, the door of Alex room opened. Keith turned his head and saw Alex walking fast with a swat belt on, a black coat and a file in one hand. Keith, who couldn't think of anything, saw Stephan's face. Stephan nodded his head sending a hint; Keith understood immediately. Keith jumped off the sofa and ran to his room. Grabbing his black cloak and revolver, he ran to the locker room of the K12 unit where their uniforms were kept. Leaving his closet door as fast as he could, he put on his swat belt and grabbed everything he thought was necessary and ran to the main entrance on the ground floor of the Hoover building.

Coming out of the Hoover building, Keith looked around to find Alex.

Has he disappeared suddenly? ...

Running around a bit, Keith spotted Alex getting into a black Audi car parked on the south side of the headquarters. Keith ran fast he could, quickly opened the front door on the other side of the car, jumped and sat on the passenger seat. His speedy seating caused the Audi to shake.

"What the fuck are you doing in here??..!"

Alex asked with a startled but fury look on his face.

"Why? What does it look like doing duty with my partner..?"

Keith flipped and answered to match Alex's demeanor.

"Don't you remember you said I am mentally ill? So why the fuck do you come to do duty with a mentally ill man..?"

Alex taunted.

"Shh..."

Keith drew his breath up and let out a sound.

"I have never worked with a mentally ill person before. This is the first time.. so with a new experience, I thought of working with you.!."

Keith said beholding Alex's face. Keith stared into Alex's deep black eyebrows and deep black eyes. They were shriveled with anger.

"Get out of the car.! Get out now..!!

Alex growled.

"Are you crazy? I'm not getting out..!. I said that I'm not giving up like others did.."

Keith gritted his teeth and smiled. Alex unbuckled his seat belt and got out of the car and came to where Keith was sitting. Keith quickly locked the car door. Alex struggled to open the front seat door where Keith was holding tightly with his hands.

"Get the fuck out..!!"

Alex madly started to pull the door open.

"I said you..I don't get out.. No No!!."

Keith teased Alex.

Alex yanked the door and nearly broke it.

"Bishop...!!... what the hell are you doing???"

Keith heard a familiar voice in the distance. Alex also turned his attention to the voice. Anil was standing about 100 feet away from Alex's car. He was getting ready to get into his SUV.

"Is that Evans in there?.... Why are you two playing baseball in the car? Ah.??"

Anil frowned and asked in an angry voice. Keith, who was in Alex's car, could hear Anil's voice very well because Anil was shouting so loud.

Without saying anything, Alex left the front door of his car and got back into the driver's seat of his car. Keith thanked Anil from the bottom of his heart! Alex switched on his car and sped off. Keith saw in the side mirror that Anil was keeping eye on Alex's car with a scowl on his face.

To be continued

©Diran Athularachchi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 143 18
(α΄‹Ιͺʟʟᴜɒᴏɴ α΄˜Κ€Ιͺɴᴄᴇ α΄€α΄œ ꜰΙͺα΄„) α΄‹ΙͺΚŸΚŸα΄œα΄€ Ιͺꜱ α΄€ ɴᴏ-ɒᴏᴏᴅ κœ±α΄›α΄‡α΄€ΚŸΙͺΙ΄Ι’ Κ™Κ€α΄€α΄›, α΄€κœ± ᴍᴀɴʏ ΚŸα΄α΄„α΄€ΚŸκœ± κœ±α΄€Κ. Κœα΄‡ Κœα΄€κœ± ɴᴏ κœ°α΄€α΄Ιͺʟʏ α΄€Ι΄α΄… ʟΙͺα΄ α΄‡κœ± ΙͺΙ΄ α΄€ α΄›Κ€α΄‡α΄‡Κœα΄α΄œκœ±α΄‡ ΚŸα΄α΄„α΄€α΄›α΄‡α΄… ΙͺΙ΄ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄‘α΄α΄α΄…κœ± α΄€ΚŸΚŸ α΄€ΚŸ...
5.2K 121 15
"LET ---ME ---GO" I gritted as I tried to pry off the hold he had on my throat. "Do you really want me too... " he laughed "....your dick says otherw...
39.6K 2.6K 51
~on indefinite hiatus~ Trying to make it in this world as a reporter is hard enough even with a voice. It's practically laughable though trying to ma...
372K 17.1K 59
If there was an award for laziness then everyone was sure that Ryo would be the one to get it every year but what Ryo didn't expect was that he was o...