Reborn: to love and revenge (...

By bts_taekook34

In their previous life, taehyung had been overweight. His face was covered in acne. Yet jungkook still forcef... More

death
reborn
rage
shower
Insult
Jaewon
Jungkook's taste is unique
He took the knife and prepared....
Begging for forgiveness
Taking advantage
Kim group
Chapter 13
Appetite and losing weight
Sleeping in his room
Ability
Second sister, kim jennie
Chapter 18
Already slept with...
Blood stained bed cover
New clothes and shoes
Saving Choi byungho
An apple with love
Extra money
Owe me a chance
Change in strategy
Jeon and choi family's friendship
Undeniable facts
Black cat
confession
Chapter 31
Sweeter than morning dew
Lottery
A pile of trash
Mother
Sending you to your date(1)
Sending you to your date(2)
Joining forces to slender
Rewarding them with two bottles of wine
Headline
Beauty in the eyes of beholder
second uncle
Stay
Too much...
Group of liers
Well fed mosquito's
Lovely moments
The maid's service
Chapter 49
Jennie slept with jungkook?
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136 [M]
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141 [M]
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162

Pervert

2.2K 87 9
By bts_taekook34

Jungkook's black alligator SUV began to move.

Hoseok frowned in concern. Without permission, he could not board the same car as his boss.

However, taehyung was currently hiding a knife in his bag...

He was overwhelmed with anxiety. Would taehyung stab his boss in the car?

That chauffeur,choi hangyeol , had better be extra vigilant and guard against taehyung properly.

He rushed to board the second SUV to follow them.

Several SUVs trailed in an orderly manner behind jungkook's SUV. They maintained a distance of around ten meters from each other and made for an impressive sight.

Inside the black alligator SUV, the seats were lined with black leather that had been specially imported. The red designs on the black leather caused the interior to appear luxurious. The center console was similarly designed, appearing both exquisite and extravagant.

Taehyung sat in the backseat and found the interior spacious and comfortable. Even jungkook's car exuded his cold and grim style, perfectly.

He had never sat in such a good car in his entire lifetime.

It sure was good to be wealthy.

Furthermore,jungkook, who sat next to him was not just wealthy. He was almost a god in mortal skin with the most outstanding looks!

Jungkook was slightly surprised that taehyung had sat down obediently next to him. On previous occasions, he would rather be beaten up than share the same car with him.

His sharp gaze landed on the bag that he held on his lap. He was gripping it tightly. His head was lowered, probably to conceal the fact that he had secretly snuck the fruit knife inside.

Was he intentionally putting on an act to carry out his revenge?

After all, he had stolen his innocence. Considering his feelings for jaewon, there was no way he could bear losing his chastity to him.

Taehyung was completely unaware of his thoughts. He followed his line of sight and saw that he was staring at his thigh. His complexion instantly turned red. “Jungkook, you pervert!”

The heavy atmosphere in the car was suddenly sliced open by his words. The chauffeur, hangyeol, jerked in surprise and accidentally moved the steering wheel. The car nearly slammed into the railings by the side of the road.

Thankfully, his driving skills were superb and his reaction time was fast. He quickly spun the steering wheel in the other direction and readjusted the car back to it’s supposed path.

The intercom installed in the car immediately rang. “Hangyeol, what happened!” hoseok, who had seen the car jerking from behind, demanded.

“Nothing. My hands slipped.”

“Your responsibility as boss’s private chauffeur isn’t light! How could you make such a mistake?” hoseok's voice could be heard through the intercom once more.

“Please be more alert!” What he meant was for him to be on guard against taehyung, who had the intention to murder their boss.

After all, in this city, his boss’s presence was akin to that of an emperor.

Hangyeol did not understand his words and responded seriously. “Yes, I will focus on driving.”

“...” hoseok, who was in the other car, immediately fell silent. The two of them were clearly operating on separate wavelengths.

As his CEO was also in the car, he did not dare tell hangyeol to be wary of taehyung openly. He was genuinely stumped by this problem.

Although hangyeol said he would focus on driving, he could not help but glance at taehyung secretly through the rearview mirror.

Their boss was notorious for disliking men and women’s touch. He had been a proud bachelor for many years. The beautiful women who threw themselves at him, even if they stripped themselves naked, their boss remained unmoved.

Against such a man...

He had been newly transferred over to drive for the jungkook and was unaware of taehyung's relationship with jungkook.

He simply felt that the fat man sitting by his CEO’s side was really ugly. His face was covered in acne. Moreover, from head to toe, he didn’t seem to have any redeeming factor.

Even as a chauffeur himself, he wouldn’t take a liking to him.

Had his boss gone blind?

Hangyeol did not display any of his internal thoughts but he expected his boss to kick this man out of the car with his foot.

Tomorrow’s headlines would surely be, ‘Fat and Ugly man Jumped out of a Moving Car and Lost his Life.’

His boss was a god positioned high up in the skies! How could he possibly allow a fat, ugly man to accuse him of being a pervert?

A hint of awkwardness flashed on jungkook's handsome face. He narrowed his eyes and leaned his body toward him. He lowered his voice to ask him. “Could it be that earlier on that hospital bed, your sexual desires were insufficiently satisfied?”

“You’re the one that’s dissatisfied! Your entire family is sexually dissatisfied!” He lowered his voice to snap back.

“Then, why did you suddenly call me a pervert?”

“Where were you looking at earlier?” he was fuming. “You were actually looking at this beautiful man’s thigh, the golden triangle region...”

“I was looking at your handbag.” He was afraid that he would use even more frightening words and decisively cut him off.

“Cough...” his expression was suddenly awkward. He hadn’t been staring at where he thought he had been?

He was really embarrassed to death now.

Despite the two of them lowering their voices to the best of their ability, hangyeol strained his ears to hear them and naturally caught their words.

He knew it! His CEO would never desire this type of a man. It wouldn’t happen even if the sun rose from the west.

The atmosphere in the car was heavy.

The black alligator SUV drove smoothly on the road for several minutes.

Hangyeol secretly wondered as to why hadn’t his boss kicked this man off the car yet?

He really felt wronged on behalf of his Boss. “Boss, Mr. Kim misunderstood you earlier, assuming you to be a pervert. How can you accept this kind of slander...”

“Who says I slandered him?” taehyung glanced at the chauffeur unhappily. “Your CEO has always been a wolf. If you don’t believe me...” he tugged up his sleeves to reveal the marks on his skin. “These were all left by him.”

The car swerved once again as though it had been struck by a tornado.

“Hangyeol, did taehyung attempt to stab the boss?” hoseok's anxious voice rang through the intercom immediately. “If that’s the case, I’ll immediately charge over with my gun.”

“No, no.”

Hangyeol hurriedly responded back. The marks on taehyung's arm were clearly caused by a serious round of ‘combat’ on the bed. He was frightened by the sight of it and had lost control of his hands. As a result, the car veered off course again and needed to be righted back.

He composed his emotions and said politely,” Mr. Kim, there’s no way our CEO left those marks on you. His tastes aren’t that poor.”

Taehyung was enraged. Could it be that he was fated to have horrid relationships with all the people by jungkook's side?

“CEO Jeon, your chauffeur said your tastes are poor because you ‘ate me’.” His expression was fierce.

Jungkook gave him a gentle look. “That’s because he doesn’t know how to appreciate you.”

“Did you hear that? You’re the one with bad tastes.” Taehyung lifted his chin proudly.

“I would rather have poor tastes.” hangyeol did not dare refute. If his boss said he did not have the ability to appreciate him, it meant he did not have it.

“I won’t argue with someone with poor tastes.” taehyung did not wish to lose this fight.

Hangyeol sensed his boss’s unhappiness emitting from the backseat and did not dare speak up again. In his heart, he could not help but sigh for his employer. How could he allow himself to be humiliated by such a fat and ugly man?

A group of SUVs entered the jeon Villa’s courtyard entrance and came to a stop.

Taehyung alighted from the car.

The Jeon Villa was located in a famous and wealthy residential area. It was built on a considerably big piece of land and the border was peppered with tall fences. Inside the villa, there was a luxurious pool, a garden, and everything one could possibly need.

The main residential space was an enormous European styled mansion. The imposing gates, the delicate white stone steps, the carved windows and the position of the building. This was a place crafted for only the most deserving!

It was unmatched in terms of value. In his eyes, it was the most lavish place he had ever set his eyes on!

To be able to live here was an unbelievable honour. Unfortunately, the Jeon Villa was a private space. Normal people wouldn’t even be allowed to come near.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 130 7
Its a boy×boy ff so if you feel uncomfortable with it you can leave. I don't want any toxicity in my comment section. It may contain some cursing wor...
1.2K 258 7
තමන්ව බඩදරු කරලා අතෑරලා ගිය මනුස්සයෙක් නිසා දුක් වෙන කෙල්ලෙක්. හිතේ තියෙන ආදරේ කියාගන්න බැරුව විඳවන තවත් කෙල්ලෙක්. ඒ දෙන්නටම මැදි වෙලා ඉන්න චූටිම චූට...
148K 7.8K 42
When Taehyung finds himself standing in front of the most famous entertainment company of Korea, he has to do everything for a mere living. He is giv...
25.1K 519 25
Y/N Y/L/N is an 19 year old outgoing , funny , smart , pretty girl. She of course loves the lord of the rings and the hobbit movies and books thanks...