nepo baby|chris sturniolo

By 33honeyjones

matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christo... More

―୨୧⋆ ˚ 000. introduction
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 001. oh brother i can fight
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 002. his name is christopher
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 003. date me already
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 004. why would i reject you?
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 005. triplets and nepo babies interacting again?
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 006. oh
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 007. tell me something about you that no one knows
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 008. wanna ft?
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 009. daisy and deer
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 010. chrilly flirting in the comments again
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 011. are you nervous?
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 012. she's a lot more happier since she met you
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 014. are you serious?
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 015. he's deadly afraid that harry styles will beat his mf ass
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 016. something personal
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 017. chris really likes you
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 018. bambi
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 019. rumors
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 020. baby
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 021. this is nick, matt and chris
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 022. what's stopping us?
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 023. older, wiser and hotter than ever
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 024. tattoos and late night walks
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 025. who is freddie?
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 026. the secret is out
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 027. toast to all-american bitch and also to being in love
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 028. my girl
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 029. mr and mrs "we're not dating"
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 030. this time harry styles might actually beat his ass
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 031. what happened in new york?
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 032. that's what she gets for cheating
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 033. i miss matt and nick
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 034. yellow sundress
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 035. you're okay
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 036. please
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 037. mr attitude
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 038. mastermind
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 039. red sweater
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 040. i thought you knew
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 041. so clueless
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 042. daddy's home
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 043. sunflowers
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 044. good morning campers
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 045. one last time
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 046. my best friend
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 047. dawgs
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 048. i've been planning something
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 049. in love
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 050. welcome to the final show

―୨୧⋆ ˚ 013. the city looks so peaceful from here

4.5K 118 19
By 33honeyjones

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊
chapter thirteen
⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊
honey, 2024
⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆

there's always been a lot of noise in matilda's head even when she was just a little girl. she eventually got used to it so most days it doesn't even bother her and after all it's just the way she's hardwired.

but it means that when the world goes quiet for her, when something shocks her brain silent, she notices. it's how she knows something important is happening, how she knows gravity is changing. her world has been more quiet since she met chris. maybe it was blessing in disguise.

"so what's wrong tills?" chris asked again as they were cleaning her living room after movie night.

stasie and ivy went to sleep in matilda's bedroom while nick, conrad and matt were already knocked out on the couch so chris and tills were the only ones awake talking in hushed tones.

"conrad took my phone so i just know that something is up" she answered him honestly "can you tell me what it is or do i have to find out myself?"

"tills..." he started feeling so guilty because he knew he had to tell her.

"someone posted about us meeting?" he didn't even had time to answer because she already knew it "i'm so sick of everyone being in my business"

"can you go to the rooftop from those stairs behind your bedroom window?" chris asked out of nowhere.

"yeah, do you want to go look at the stars?" she smiled because for a second he managed to take her mind off this whole thing.

"do i even have to answer to this question?" the boy laughed "take those blankets and let's go"

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆

"the city looks so peaceful from here"

as the two sat on the rooftop of matilda's apartment building, her and chris gazed out at the bustling cityscape below. the sky was a deep, inky blue, with scattered stars peeking through the darkness. the air was cool and brisk, but the two were warm and cozy, wrapped in each other's arms.

"new york never fucking sleeps" matilda said while looking at the stars while chris was admiring her instead.

"it's so crazy that every person here has theirs own life" he said as the city seemed to be whispering a thousand stories at once, each one spilling into the other like a great symphony.

the sounds of sirens, traffic, and voices carried on the wind, blending together into a soothing melody. it was a strange and beautiful mix of chaos and harmony, and the two felt right at home in the middle of it all.

"i'd always liked to imagine that every star is like a person" she confessed almost embarrassed by this "tell me more about it daisy" chris said while playing with her hair.

"just look, those for example" she pointed at a few stars close to each other "family of four, mom, dad and their twin girls" she smiled "they are going to school for the first time today and everyone is nervous"

"oh i get it" the boy said "those two" he pointed in different direction "boyfriend and girlfriend, she's really insecure but he admires everything about her since they met"

"and she does not know it yet but he's proposing tonight" tilly added and looked at him "i always thought it was dumb but you seem to get it"

"it's not dumb at all" he reassured her "why do you do that?"

"do what?"

"just disregard your feelings and emotions" he took her hand into his "you can't do that tills"

"i know chris" tilly sighed "it's hard for me"

"you can't let people get into your head"

"i just get really upset really quickly" matilda lays down on the blanket "i'm a huge crybaby but i absolutely hate when someone points that out"

"it's okay to get upset especially since people hate on you for literally just existing" chris also lay down next to her "we can't change that daisy"

"i wish i was a normal girl because everything would be so easier now" she wiped a single tear that escaped her eye before chris could see it "i'm just so overwhelmed lately because people comment on everything i do and who i do it with and i thought that going to new york might help me"

"but it didn't" he finished her sentence. 

"clearly it did not" she smiled because this situation seemed to be so dramatic.

"i have an insane idea" chris leaned on his arm and looked at matilda "come to boston with me. delete fucking instagram for a week and just spend time with me and my brothers"

"yeah it's a pretty crazy idea chris" she laughed "but i'm down" the answer caused chris to smile even more because he was secretly hoping that she would say yes.

"we should totally post about each other now and then disappear from social media for a week"

"you know what, fuck it. let's do it"

as they sat there, watching the world go by, they realized how lucky they were to have each other. for once matilda was grateful that someone mentioned her on the internet because of it she met chris. in that moment, they were both thankful for being a little more brave than usual.

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆

liked by chrizzz, marystas and 3,230 more
tillynostyle half of the time i read let's trip as let's strip
tagged - solohomonick, bernieboy, chrizzz

user so it's basically confirmed that they met

user i haven't see you in the crowd tilly😭😭
tillynostyle that's because i wasn't in the crowd and ivy took this pic but i liked it so much that i decided to post it

user she's so funny

marystas tilly you're supposed to be asleep
tillynostyle you too stasie

user not her casually posting triplets after a month of people begging for them to meet

chrizzz let's strip
tillynostyle 😳😳
  conniebaby i'm sending this to your father matilda

user thank you matilda styles for giving us chris sturniolo rare
tillynostyle doing what i can for us chris girls🫡🫡

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆

liked by tillynostyle, solohomonick and 4,217 others
chrizzz prettiest girl ive ever seen
tagged - tillynostyle

solohomonick what on earth are you doing ON A MOTHERFKUCNF ROOFTOP
chrizzz calm down nicolas

user not them both posting about each other on their finstas

user chris' heart just goes 🥰matilda🥰
user bro is whipped

tillynostyle wait until someone leaks it to those tea pages
chrizzz oh no i'm so scared

user the fact that they actually met😭😭😭

user one thing about me is that i have fat ass crush on matilda
chrizzz yeah me too
  user CHRIS??!?!!?!
    user why are you even suprised atp?

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆

thank you so much for 7k reads and over 200 votes/stars🩷🩷
also not to confuse anyone: when they post on their finstas it's only for like 5k people who are fans(and haters but chris blocked them🫡) and not for public eye
i love you all so much and thank you once again for all the support, reads, votes and comments🩷🩷

-honey💌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 246 10
❝ AWH, AM I MAKING YOU NERVOUS? ❞ ❝ YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU DO TO ME ❞ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 ━━━━━ 🪷 ✧ ° ₊ 𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲 spent all her life hati...
7K 338 13
❛ 𝘪'𝘮 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘧 𝘪𝘵 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘶𝘴 ❜ 〔 🌃 〕 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛...
185K 3.3K 37
IN WHICH Matt Sturniolo leaks his celebrity crush on a YouTube video, not knowing that girl would be watching grinning ear to ear ✧.* "have i known...
157K 1.2K 14
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Stephanie Ellekaris, forms a tight bond with three triplets... but when will she find out one of them is 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 with her? ⋆。゚☁...