Hazbin Hotel: Carnage The Dev...

By Huyhuynh406

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Let there be...CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (Y/N) (L/N) was boyfriend of Rose Winters becaus... More

Introduction
Harem
Enemies & Villains
Prologue 01: Mother Miranda/Carnage's Rebirth
Prologue 02: Portal To Hell
Chapter 1: Welcome To Hell
Chapter 2: The Hazbin Motel
Chapter 3: Stay In The Hell With Princess
Chapter 4: Meet Lucifer The King Of Hell
Chapter 5: Charlie & Vaggie (Lemon)
Chapter 7: Carnage V.S Exterminators & Adam Part 2
Chapter 8: Carnage's Warning
Chapter 9: Cherri Bomb (Lemon)
Chapter 10: Different Dimension
Chapter 11: New World & Spirits?
Chapter 12: Carnage V.S Origami
Chapter 13: Meet Nightmare Spirit
Chapter 14: I do whatever I want
Chapter 15: Kurumi The Nightmare (Lemon)
Chapter 16: Kurumi & Carnage V.S Ellen
Chapter 17: Ellen's Death/The White Queen
Chapter 18: Saya The White Queen (Lemon)
Chapter 19: Killing Isaac & Wizards
Chapter 20: The True Devil King/Isaac's Death
Chapter 21: More Powers & Teleport
Chapter 22: Miyuki Shiba (Lemon)
Chapter 23: New Threats/The Avatars
Chapter 24: The Death is Carnage
Chapter 25: Carnage Being Friend
Chapter 26: Winx Fairies (Lemon)
Chapter 27: Carnage V.S Zaheer
Chapter 28: Carnage's Return To Hell
Chapter 29: Ending Epilogue
Announcement

Chapter 6: Carnage V.S Exterminators Part 1

845 22 3
By Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was with Charlie not alone because there was two exterminator angels came here and yes...they both came here to visit Charlie Morningstar by themselves and they both seeing (Y/N) with Charlie here. But this guy is definitely prick for himself and make (Y/N) doesn't like this at all and then (Y/N) just stood up there and show himself to these two exterminator angels and Charlie who was tries her best to introduce with herself and these two right there.

Adam.

Lute.

Adam: "And who's this?" He asked Charlie and make her look at (Y/N) who lean against on the wall and then she said.

Charlie: "This is (Y/N) (L/N) and he's...a human in the hell." She said to the two of them and make them were surprise for what they heard Charlie just said that.

Adam: "Impossible! No human can allow in this hell?!? How in the heck are you get here?!" He asked (Y/N) and make him was walk closer to him and he said.

(Y/N): "Why don't you tries me? See what happened next?" He asked Adam and this make the leader of exterminators was going to fight with this human but the heaven told Adam will not hurt any humans but only demons. Then (Y/N) was definitely know about something with this 'Adam' character and (Y/N) was heard Vaggie's story about this man here...and he doesn't trust him also (Y/N) was heard Vaggie who was an exterminator member before...she was an angel and she betrayed them because she doesn't want to kill any demons.

Adam: "Clever...Very clever...I like you." He said to him.

Charlie: "Shall we get the business done?" She asked the leader of exterminators and make him was nod his head and then he just get off and make him was turn his head to look at Charlie and give him a warm smile.

(Y/N): "*I don't like the way that guy is fucking smile...he's lying...pretty much fucking lying.*" He thought himself and make him look over there one of the exterminator angel member is looking at (Y/N) and gave him a shook her head and she think (Y/N) is a demon...but he prove himself that he isn't demon and here comes the meeting up.

When (Y/N) was heard this and pisses off about Adam and yes...that bastard was trick her and (Y/N) saw her who was kneel down and cries out then she look back at (Y/N) and he sigh little bit that make him run to Charlie give her a hug tightly.

(Y/N): "Shh, Charlie...Charlie...it is going to be alright..." He said to her.

Charlie: "He's tricked me...he's tricked both of us." She said to (Y/N) and make him was sigh out little bit and he said.

(Y/N): "I know...I know...but if that motherfucker came here again and I'll rip his head off and he won't even tries to hurt you again." He said to her and make her said.

Charlie: "Oh, (Y/N)..." She said to (Y/N) and make him was hug her tightly and not let go and then (Y/N) was turn her head to look at him and he said.

(Y/N): "Charlie, there is something I must tell you about Vaggie..." He said to her and make her was confuse and (Y/N) explaining to her about Vaggie was an ex-member of exterminator from heaven and Charlie wasn't believe it for what she heard her girlfriend was ex-member of exterminator but (Y/N) talk with Vaggie about how did that happened. Then (Y/N) told Charlie that she won't betrayed anyone else and that's the promise about it.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was stood right there by himself and he saw there were bunch of people around here and then they both stare at the camera where it is recording of Charlie was there and even she isn't alone by herself...but someone else is with her too. There is an angel who was there and she looks like beautiful as hell and make (Y/N) definitely think this woman is nice.

(Y/N): "Hehehe...Charlie." He said.

When (Y/N) heard there is a time clock with clicking and make (Y/N) heard it too and turns out the time is finally come and looks like there were exterminator angels came here by themselves and then they both got their weapons out and prepare for murdering those demons around here.

(Y/N): "Time for rage.~" He said and he was transform into Carnage.

After (Y/N) was transform into something terrifying creature with his height 9 foot tall very big red skinny all over at him. Then he had a tendrils come out of his back behind and make him was growing to be big and tall with scariest as hell and he was looking like a real monster....then he had a smiley face with his white jagged eyes...and the smile has a shark sharp-tooth like multiple of them and then he stabbed one of the exterminator with his tendrils and ripped her apart off and make orange bloods spilled all over down on the ground. 

Then Carnage turn his head to look down at the exterminator angels who was shitting themselves and saw the true form of (Y/N) was turn into...terrifying creature and yes...even biggest terrifying and demonic monster form like devil.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Now then...who's next?!?" He shout out to them and make the exterminators were turn their heads to look at each others and they both were going to fighting him and make them were goes their own fighting stances by themselves. When (Y/N) was seen this and make him just chuckle out little bit and then (Y/N) was speak to them in seriously with his dark demonic voice.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "So be it.~" He said to them and make him was looking at those female angels and make him let out a terrifying roar at them.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "*ROAR*"

When (Y/N) was let out a terrifying huge roar toward at the three of them and then (Y/N) charge toward at other angel Exterminator member by himself and make (Y/N) was begin to use his arms shapeshift as claws and blades that he begin to slashing them with his weapons and then (Y/N) begin to take many of the exterminators out and(Y/N) just killing them like easily. 

Then the red monster saw one of the angel member was holding an power of Heaven aiming at the weapon at (Y/N) and shot out...and (Y/N) was use his left arm shapeshift as shield and one of his tendrils was shot out and stabbed one of the exterminator by himself and then he was pull one of them to him and ate him alive.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "We are going to take you all down by ourselves!!!!!!! Every last single one of you!!!!!!!!!" He shout out in anger and then (Y/N) felt got stabbed by the spears comes from the exterminators who were tries to kill him. Then (Y/N) let out a growling out and make him was turn his head to look at there were more angel exterminators by themselves that they are appeared here.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "You all just don't giving up, don't you?" He asked them and they were silent and then (Y/N) was chuckling out little bit and make him was use his left arm shapeshift as weapon like blade.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Now then...I'm going to just kill the rest of your exterminators by myself and you all don't have a heart....but now you will feel our wrath.~" He said to those exterminators and then others weren't know what to do but all they have to do is fight.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Well, what are you waiting for?!? COME ON!!!!! COME AT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out to them and let out a terrifying roar.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "*ROAR*"

The red creature begin to slaughtering all every exterminators in this Adam's army and killing many of them all by himself like a wild animal and then the red creature just ate them all alive by himself and nothing else tries to stopped him. The red creature was hissing out and he use his tendrils out of his back and make him got many more tendrils to wrapped around these exterminators and then he just use his tendrils stabbed these exterminators and torn many of them all apart off by himself.

He won't stop.

He cannot be killed.

He won't stop until he need to take them out if they dare tries to stopped him and (Y/N) need to get there and save Charlie by himself and make (Y/N) was going to take many of these motherfuckers out like nothing. When (Y/N) was done with these motherfuckers and then he turn his head to look where the fight begun and that looks like Charlie is there.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "CHARLIEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out and jumped off to there by himself.

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 3.2K 38
"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥." Y/N, a 29-year-old male...
1.3K 113 16
(Y/N)/Venom: "We...Are Venom." (A/N: So classic Spiderman comic book will be in here...and I don't choose the original Venom comic...but only PS5 of...
190K 2.6K 26
During your life you went through stressful day after stressful day with your job and your bastard of a boss. during one night a meteor crashed near...
26.8K 411 18
Amanda Walker: "Y/N Brock, aka Venom. He the son of the infamous Eddie Brock. His father carry an alien called a symbiote. It attaches the host and t...