Deathstroke travels the anime...

By hunter5241

Slade wilson also know as the worlds greatest assassin deathstoke was part of a military experiment which in... More

Slade wilson/Deathstroke Bio
Meeting the animeverse god
Awaking in a forest
Meeting Lisa and Dracula
Saving Lisa

Meeting Trevor And entering Gresit

40 1 0
By hunter5241

(Deathstroke Pov) 

I was wearing a poncho with my assault rifl on my back  as i walking on a path as it's been a year since dracula killed half the people of wallachia as i was their and killed most of the night creatures now, i'm just walking as i enter a bar as i pull out 5 gold coins and put them in the table as i say.

Deathstroke: Whisky.

The bartender grabs the coins and grabs a mug as he fills it up and i grab and i find a table and sit down as i lift my mask a little and drink my drink as i see a man with a large jacket with fur on the back and i see his crest as it was Trevor Belmont the last of the belmonts as I enter my thoughts. 

Deathstroke: *Thoughts* Trevor belmont of house Belmont. The last member of the clan. He starts off as a drunken Idiot but later on he becomes a real man, just gotta wait for the fight to start. 

I then see the man who started the fight talking to another man as i listen to them.

Man 1: So I say to him, "It's my goat. I been tending goats since i was four years old" 

Man 2: Right, Right. 

Man 1: "And i'd know if my goat was in love with you." 

Man 2: For god's sake. 

Man 1: He says to me, "I know your goat's in love with me" 

Man 2: So you said how, Bosha?

Bosha: So i say how! And he says, "Well, she fucks me, don't she?" 

Man 2: And that's why you hit him? 

Bosha: *Drinks beer* Right across the eyes with a shovel. And now the headman says i have to pay the bastard money because he went blind. 

Man 2: Not fair.  

Bosha: So i says to him, "You didn't think he was gonna go blind  fucking a goat with manage?" 

Man 2: That would have been your fault, too. 

Bosha: I would have gotten blamed for that, too. But what am i supposed to do when i find my goat laying on it's side in the field, fucked within an inch of it's life and a naked man with blood and straw all over his peck? 

Man 2: Hit him with a shovel! 

Bosha: Fucking right i hit him with a shovel! More ale for me and my cousin Kob! 

Kob: Brother.

Bosha: Look, we might have the same father, but you came out of my aunt. Don't make me get my shovel. 

The bartender walks and pours more ale as he speaks.

Bartender: Anyone else while i'm pouring? 

Trevor: One, over here. 

Then another man runs in  panting as speaks while closing the door.

Man: Ale! For Christ sake! 

Bosha: Piter. We was just wondering if you'd spotted any attractive sheep on your ride out. What's the word mate?

Piter drinks the ale fast and he drops the mug and speaks.

Piter: The horde's been seen, sweeping west! 

Kob: Shit! You think they'll reach us? 

Piter: I think they might pass by. I don't know. I hope. I'm told they're closing on Gresit.

Bosha: Serve's em right. Stuck-up bastards. 

Bartender: Ah, come on.

Bosha: No. No, it all comes down to the families and the houses, doesn't it. The great houses of Gresit. *Hawks and spits* Vlad Dracula? An old family. The capital? All run by the great houses.  And they're not even the worst. The belmonts? We should have killed all the belmonts. *Spits* It's all about those old families, like the belmonts, who control all the power and go to war with each other. And who's caught in the middle. 

Kob: We are. 

Bosha: We are! Because we don't matter. Do you know why? Where'd you come from?

Kob: Well, out of your aunt, according to you. 

Bosha: You came from shit. I came from shit. We all came from shit. We just work for a living every day of our lives. We just keep those bastards in food and wool. Slaves! That's what we are. Slaves to great old families and their games. 

I see trevor walk to the bar as he speaks to the bartender. 

Trevor: Sorry. Can i get my ale? It's just that i think i'm sobering up. 

Bartender: All Right, all Right, but i wanna see some coin from you now.

He groans as he begins looking for his coin pouch as i finish my drink and pull down my mask as I walk up as i pull out 10 coins and lay them on the counter and say.

Deathstroke: His ale, and one whisky on the go. 

He takes the coins and gets the the things as i hear bosha speak.

Bosha: Hey, what's that on your chest? 

Trevor: Oh...my shirt. *Pulls coins out* just one more tankard, eh? Something to keep me warm while i find a tree to sleep under. 

Bosha: That's a family crest. I know it. 

Trevor: I don't. Just one more drink and then i'll leave, all right? 

Bosha: That's a Belmont crest. 

Trevor: Really? Look, Here's the money. *Drops coins on table*

Bosha: You're a Belmont, aren't you? House of Belmont, Family Belmont! 

Trevor: Never met them. Listen, just forget it. I'll just go. 

Bosha: No! *pushs Trevor* You're a Belmont! This is all your fault.

Trevor: I don't know what you're talking about. 

Kob: Yes, you do. 

Bosha: Yes, you do. Everyone knows the Belmonts dealt in black magic. The Belmonts dealt with monsters. 

Trevor: The Belmonts fought monster, son...so i'm told. This is just an old shirt. 

Bosha: The Belmonts were excommunicated by the church, banished, disowned, their lands taken because they were evil. 

Kob: Evil. 

Bosha: And now Dracula's hordes are abroad in the land. And whose fault is that?

Deathstorke: Your actually, pig.

Bosha: Huh?

Deathstroke: You see, the bishop of the church burned Dracula's wife to the stake, just for making medicines. In general all you piss ants want to believe in is god and have to do all your work, yet where was he when wallachia citizens were slaughtered? Exactly, you're making a fuss cause you believe everything new is the devil's work, so i'm gonna give you 2 choices. 1: You get back to your drinks, and leave Trevor alone or 2: i'm gonna beat all 3 of you until your teeth is all over the floor.

Bosha: Ha! You're only one person. And plus, fuck you! It's all the belmonts fault, for dealing in black magic. Besides, there's four of us and one of you.

Deathstroke: *Sigh* Every time. *Removes cloak* 

They are shocked at my gear as i walk to them and Bosha tries to punch me but i dodge and kick him in the balls as he yells and i flip him over and slam him on a table breaking it as he goes unconscious as the others are shocked and Kob charges at me as he throws a punch but i sidestep and grab his arm and break it as he screams and i shut him up by elbowing him in the mouth as most of his teeth fall out and he yells as his mouth bleeds a lot and he falls while yelling in pain as is see Piter looking scared as i walk slowly him towards him and i sense someone behind me as i dodge a chair strike and i see the bartender with a shocked look as i elbow him in the nose grab the chair and slam it on him as the chair breaks and he falls on the ground groaning as i take a piece of the chair and stab the bartender in the leg as he screams and then kicks him hard in the face as he hits a wall and slumps down as i clean my hands and go to speak to Trevor but i don't see him as i sigh and grab the coins on the desk and walk out as i see footsteps and i begin to follow then as i have an assumption on wear he is....Gresit. 

*Hour later*

I find Trevor sleeping under a tree and i see Gresit as i kick his boot and he groans and i kick his leg as he wakes up and speaks.

Trevor: Who is it? Who...it's you. You won the bar fight huh?

Deathstroke: Yes. Get up. 

He gets up while holding his head as i follow him and we stop as we stare at gresit and he says.

Trevor: Bloody Gresit. Last stop between me and Starvation. The next town's 40 bloody miles away. 

We hear screeching and look to see night creatures and i see one of them has a baby in it's mouth as we hear a woman screaming as i see the pack run as i speak.

Deathstorke: Night creature raids. They've been more frequent here. 

Trevor: Really? *Sighs* Well, here we go. 

We then make our way to gresit but see the gate barricaded by a bunch of wood as i see.

Deathstroke: Typical. No one gets in and no one gets out. 

Trevor: Yeah. Pretty sure they wouldn't do that just to deny me breakfeast.

Deathstroke: With your crest, they probably would. 

Trevor: Sure.

We walk around until we find a sewer pipe but we lean against the wall as shit comes through and trevor says.

Trevor: God forbid you should warn anybody before emptying your fucking shit pots. 

We then enter the pipe with out stepping in the shit as trevor speaks.

Trevor: Never thought i'd be so hungry i'd climb a shit pipe in pursuit of breakfast. Oh, nevermind. 

We exit the pipe and see a guard sleeping as i sneak behind him and put him in a choke hold as he grips his spear as i tighten my grip and he passes out as i lay him down and tilt his helmet down like he's sleep as trevor nods to me and we enter gresit and see the destruction of many horses as i see claw marks everywhere and the wind blows as trevor tightens his hold on his cloak as we walk in the town and i see many heads on pikes and many people homeless as me and trevor see bodies under a bridge as we enter the city square and see a woman cutting meat as Trevor pulls out a coin ans speaks to the woman. 

Trevor: What will one coin buy me? 

Woman: Bit of dried goat. Haven't seen you two before. 

Deathstroke: We're just passing through. 

Trevor: Yeah, i'll take it thanks. 

She starts cutting a piece of meat off while speaking to us. 

Woman: You two might want to pass through quicker. 

Trevor: Yeah, i guess you've got some troubles here. Is there a defense effort? 

Woman: Don't need it. We got a tribe of speakers in the city. Once we've done what needs to be done, the demons will leave us alone. 

Trevor grabs the meat and flicks the coin on the stand and starts eating at the meat as we walk past many stands and we start asking questions about the speakers until a man tells us about "The sleeping soldier".

Man: There's an old story, the sleeping soldier. They say he was a great hero hundreds of years ago, but now he sleeps under the catacombs. 

Trevor: Hmm, what for?

Man: To wait until he's needed again, of course. I think he'll come back. 

Trevor: Really? Oh, yes, but keep it quiet. The new bishop hates the old wisdom. Dracula's monsters come at night, but the bishops men come in the middle of the day. You know what i mean? 

We then speak to a woman who givers her opinion.

Woman: You know what i think? I think the speaker's make the sleeping soldier i'll. We have no defenses, so of course Dracula's bastards come over the wall every night. 

We speak to another man as he talks about the bishop.

Man: The bishop will sort things out. This city has, not to put too fine a point on it, gone to hell. If the others will do as he says when he tells us to do it, then all will be in order. 

Afterwards we are walking in an old ally as i see two of the bishops men with an old speaker as they turn and ally and me and Trevor stop as one of the priest speak.

Priest: I warned you. *Pulls out weapon* You can't say i didn't warn you. 

Old Speaker: You did not listen to me, sir. 

Priest: Are you talking back to me? 

Old Speaker: No, i'm merely talking to you. Anyone can see that we are not responsible for what befalls Gresit. 

Trevor: No, keep walking.

He begins to walk as i have my hand on my glock ready to draw it as the Priest speaks.

Priest: So, now i'm stupid? I work with the light of God Himself, but you can see things i can't with your magic? 

Old Speaker: There's no magic, sir. We are here to help, that's all. 

Priest: Speakers don't help. Speakers are tainted. You attract evil, and you and yours were told to be out of gresit by sunset. *Lifts old speakers head* And see? The sun is up. Take a good look at the sunrise, old man. 

I begin to draw my glock slowly as i hear the old speaker say.

Old Speaker: Will killing an old man make you less scared of the dark? 

Priest: I don't know. Maybe it will just make me feel better. 

I had enough and aim my glock as i pull the trigger and a loud BANG is heard and 3 of the church mens fingers are blown off as his weapon falls down and he screams in pain and he falls the his knees as everybody looks at me in shock as i speak.

Deathstroke: That's enough. The speaker has nothing to do with the night creatures it was your fault. Now, get lost before it your head that gets shot.

Priest: *To other Priest* Kill the bastard! 

Deathstroke: Now listen here, i don't like priests so i'm giving you your window to live. 

Priest: Kill him now!

Deathstroke: Last warning or more blood is being spilled. 

The second priest looks at his friend as he then draws a knife as i sigh and say.

Deathstroke: Really? Since when do priests carry knifes. 

He charges at me as i side step and trip him as he falls and he gets up and goes to slash me but i grab his arm and put his arm in a locking motions as i aim my glock and shoot him through the head killing him as blood cover the wall a little and i drop his body and i walk to the other priest as i put my gun against his head as i say.

Deathstroke: Leave. You come near him or any of his speaks and i will slay you all understand?

He nods as he grips his hand and runs off as i hear the old speaker speak to me.

Old Speaker: The violence and killing wasn't necessary, sir. But *Chuckles* it is appreciated. I am the Elder of the Codrii Speakers. Thank you for your kindness. 

Deathstroke: Your welcome elder. I don't like the bishop nor his servants. Can we accompany you to your train? 

Elder: We have settled here in gresit. No caravan.But i would be glad of you company on the way to our lodging. 

He then begins to lead us to his lodging as Trevor speaks to me.

Trevor: How many are you? 

Elder: Eleven, though i insist we be counted as 12. One of us is missing, you see.  

We stop as we see a house that's been damaged a little as the elder says.

Elder: This is where we live. Please, come inside. Meet my people. 

We enter as we see a group of speakers as i younger speaker speak to the elder.

Young Speaker: Elder, we were worried about you. I told you it was too soon to go outdoors

Elder: And I told you it was necessary to offer aid to the people. However, I was met by some of the Christian Priest. 

Young Speaker: Are you all right?

Elder: thanks to these men. Although I fear there may be trouble ahead because of it. 

Young Speaker: What did you.

Deathstroke: Shot a priest fingers off and killed another.  

Young Speaker: Y-you used violence and killed a priest?

Detahstroke: Yes. For the elder's safety. 

Elder: The younger people believe that words can speak louder than actions. 

Trevor: Well, you're speakers. Words are what you do. 

Young Speaker: You know of us.

Trevor: *Walks to window* My family's always been on good terms with speakers, although my father once got into a fight with one. 

Young Speaker: True speakers do not fight.

Trevor: When he tried to convince a speaker to have your oral history transcribed on paper. 

Elder: Ah, yes. we are quite protective of our ways. History is a living thing. Paper is dead. Would you two like something to eat?

Deathstorke: No thanks. 

Trevor: I'd prefer something to drink. 

Elder: Arn, bring our friend some water. 

Trevor: Oh, the--never mind, then.

Deathstroke: Why don't you start by telling us why your here.

Arn: Speakers live anywhere they deem right. You must know that. 

Deathstroke: I know that you speakers are nomadic tribes.  You seem to have been here a while 

Arn: How do you know that? 

Deathstroke: Because the locals here are blaming you for the attacks. 

Arn: That's the churches doing. They need something to blame. 

Elder: To divert people from the truth, that the church itself brought Dracula's hordes down on the land. 

Trevor: Really? 

Elder: There were speakers in Tragoviste one year ago. The church tried to burn dracula's wife at the stake as a witch. 

Trevor: Yes said "tried". 

Elder: Yes, someone saved the woman and killed a few priests. 

Trevor: Cool, but you still didn't answer my question.

The elder sighs before finding a crate to sit on before speaking.

Elder: There is no structure left in gresit. No, doctors, no aid. If you know speakers, then you know we can't turn away from those in need. That is why we are here. 

Arn: May as well tell him the rest. 

Elder: *Sigh* In speaker history there is an old story, a legend probably.

Trevor: I like stories. 

Elder: The story says that a savior sleeps under Gresit, a great hero who sleeps until he is needed, until there is a darkness upon the land. 

Deahtstroke: We've heard that from the people around here. The local legend known as "The sleeping soldier". 

Trevor: Yeah but, sounds weirdly convenient to me, if you know what i mean.

Elder: Exactly how much do you know about this, gentlemen?

Deathstroke: I know a lot.

Trevor: And i'm a Belmont *Shows crest* so i know you're a nomadic people who gather knowledge, memorize it, carry complete spoken histories with you. I also know you gather hidden knowledge and have practitioners of magic knowledge in your tribes. 

Arn: A Belmont? I thought your family had vanished. 

Trevor: If vanished is the polite way of saying exiled, hated, and burned out of the ancestral home, then...

Elder: Then you know something of magic, and so you know that just because we a found a story in our past, it doesn't mean it originated there. The wisest and cleverest of our magicians know that dying is not absolute, that it is possible  to hear stories from the future. 

Deathstroke: So you really think the sleeping soldier under the city can save this place, and your here waiting for him?

Elder: One of us went looking for him. 

Deathstroke: You "missing" Speaker? 

Elder: Yes. That one went into the catacombs under the mausoleunn west of the church. Has not returned. 

Trevor: Isn't there a head man in Gresit you could go to? 

Elder: He died in the first horde attack. Our searches have been unsuccessful. So, what are your plans?

Trevor: Find some more food, find some drink, get drunk, eat some food, move on.

Arn: That's it?

Trevor: Maybe find a tall tree, sit in it, watch the show before i move on, all the good little people dying horribly, all that.

Elder: You feel no compassion? *Deathstroke* What about you, mister?

I lift my mask as i say.

Slade: People know me as Deathstroke, But you can call me Slade Wilson. Plus i'm staying. I don't care if they look bad, the church is manipulating them. 

Trevor: So your gonna die with them?

Slade: No, i'll kill any priest and night creature in my way, have you no shame Belmot?

Trevor: Look, my family were the only people who could've fought Dracula and his army, but they didn't want us. They wanted to fight the darkness on their own terms, good luck to them. 

Elder: But the ordinary people of Wallachia, they didn't get the choice. 

Trevor: For evil bastards to win power, all ordinary people have to do is stand aside and keep quiet. There's always a choice. 

Elder: Well, find a good tall tree. You can watch us die, too. 

Slade: Don't be fools. Leave now, while you have the chance. Head south and link up with another train. 

Arn: It's his grandchild!

Elder: Arn! 

Arn: I don't care! It's the elder's grandchild down there. We can't even bury them. It's not our way to just leave our dead unattended to! 

Elder: We stay for the people of Gresit. 

Arn: Yes, we do. But we also stay because we hope.

Trevor: So you're staying to die with the good people of gresit, not just because it's a good thing to do, but because you don't have your grandchild's body? 

Elder: If you want to put it that way. 

Trevor sighs before walking away to think a little as he speaks.

Trevor: If i go and recover your kid's body, will you please leave? Wait outside the city. Give your aid to the survivors when the night horde finally just rips through this place. 

Arn: Why would you do that?

Slade: Because they're gonna come for you soon. The people of gresit and the church. 

Trevor: He's right, they were talking about it in the marketplace this morning. 

Arn: I don't think you answered my question. 

Trevor: *Walks in front of Arn* I know what it's like to be persecuted by your own country for the accident of your birth. If I find your grandchild, will you leave this city before nightfall? 

Elder: If that is the condition of your recovering, then yes. 

He cracks his knuckles as i pull my mask down and he walks before grabbing a speakers apple and bites into it as he says.

Trevor: I *See's me* We're leaving now. *Bites apple* Don't go walkabouts looking for people to give support to. Stay right here.

Elder: Belmont. Wilson. It is not dying that frighten us. It's living without ever having done our best. 

Trevor: I don't care.

 We leave and walk in silence as i check my glock and cock it as i holster it and continue to walk as we make our way to the catacombs. 

A/N: Sorry for the wait, but here we are, episode 2 of castlevania and now moving to episode 3 I hope you guys enjoy it and as always have a nice day. 3930 Words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 3.6K 45
"Cassandra was born Lucky. I was lucky to be born." Shula sighed. "All my life I have had to prove myself to someone. I had to prove myself to my mot...
2K 41 10
Jetsream sam was always for dispensing his justice as a child he was trained to kill then after his master was killed by gangsters he traveled around...
27.2K 746 19
Izuku Yagi Led a Terrible Life Neglected and abused by everyone he's Ever Known however one day he runs away and Fakes his Death saddening his past b...
51.3K 1.7K 16
"You and I live between two words, but we can only do that for so long." ~ Slade Wilson, "Fallout" After a month of hearing nothing from Oliver's bro...