Epinephrine (Grey's Anatomy)

By DancingInTheRainfall

Fem!OC x Alex Karev Fem!OC x Mark Sloan Fem!OC x Male!OC Season 1 - ?? (Started: february 2024) Nadine O'Mall... More

cast
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve

chapter five

171 10 0
By DancingInTheRainfall

chapter two:

shake your groove thing S1 : E5

It was the last shift without Nadine before she returned from medical leave, she'd been seizure free for three days and was hopeful it would last.

George had stayed at Meredith's the night before so she wasn't woken up by his loud footsteps in the morning, instead her devil daughter jumped on her.

"Movie day!" She had shouted in her mom's ear as she tickled the three year old. The time was eleven am as they decided on treasure planet, then moving on to tarzan, then lilo and stitch and then pocahontas and after that it was lunch time.

The films were all Cara's choices but heavily influenced by Nadine. For lunch Nadine made toast and raspberry jam, with orange juice and pom bear crisps. They ate in bed and started chicken little, the one film Nadine allowed herself to sleep through.

Ever since Cara could talk, she would say 'Chick this' meaning the film, it was her favourite ever disney film, overall. Nadine's favourite princess film was definitely Beauty and the Beast, and Cara's was the Little Mermaid. Overall, Nadine loved treasure planet.

Cara woke her mom up at eight for dinner, so she made her spaghetti and cheese, not eating anything herself. George walked through the door annoyed. "Go to the party George. I'm fine." She said without turning around.

"Why aren't you eating?" He questioned, making the woman jump a mile in the air. Nadine shook her head as she gave the plate of food to her daughter and made one for George.

She sat down at the table with a bottle of water from the freezer. "Not hungry, I had toast earlier with jam and some crisps." A yawn escaped her open lips as she shook her head at her brother. 

George stared at her in concern as he ate his dinner. "Meredith could've lost her job today. She popped a glove whilst holding a heart, but she confessed infront of the patient's husband." Nadine gasped slightly as she left the table and climbed into the shower.

Rinsing her long blonde hair, coating it in raspberry shampoo and conditioner, brushing it through before washing it out. She scrubbed at her legs and shaved her legs and armpits. Plucked her eyebrows, popped a spot and cleaned her face.

Moisturizing her face with raspberry nivea sensitive skin, she could hear George putting her daughter to sleep. She tied her silky hair into a messy bun with her scrunchie.

Nadine wanted to look nice, feel confident, and maybe, eventually get back out there. Maybe. Lord knows, her parents wanted their baby girl to fall in love, after the assault, she gave up on love and after Cara was born, she didn't have time.

She grabbed a pair of scissors and cut off her split ends, shortening her hair by a few inches, making it even and then started on her nails.

She couldn't wear polish on her hands, but she painted her toenails bright pink. She waxed and tinted her eyebrows and deemed herself much better. Tired of sitting at home, she'd made a plan. "Let's go, get dressed. Mom is coming over with dad for Cara and we are going partying." George frowned at his sister.

Nadine pulled on her red lingerie under a tight pair of light blue denim shorts and a baby pink tank top, paired it with a silver bag and high heeled shoes. Pink lip gloss and glitter eyeshadow, she was ready.

George opened the door to their parents. "Have fun. Behave. Georgie, keep an eye on your sister." Harold had shouted as they left. "Izzie has invited about half of the hospital, including Bailey and the new attending, Liam Parks." Nadine hid her face from him, hiding a blush.

George drove Nadine's car to Meredith's people already arriving. "Don't drink too much, please." He whispered as they walked in. 

"The fun has officially arrived." Nadine declared as Izzie jumped on her. "Yes, I know it's been boring without me." Meredith was laughing at her friend, dancing on the table with Cristina, George following. "Let's dance." She shouted in Izzie's ear as the latter gave Nadine a shot of vodka.

Two hours in and Izzie and Nadine were drunk, her boyfriend had left and Nadine was more than happy to drink with the blonde. That was until hands touched her arm. "Dance with me?" The owner of the hands asked, Nadine looked up to find the new attending Liam.

She giggled as Izzie waved her off. They headed to the kitchen to get more drinks and headed to the bathroom, locking the door.

It had been three years, almost four since Nadine had been laid and she was done being patient. Liam pressed a kiss on her lips as he pushed her into the wall, her legs wrapped around his waist as he helped unclip her bra.

He laid the two on the floor as the kiss deepened, his hand travelled to her thigh and explored up to her hips as she moaned against his lips. Giggles escaped their lips as their tongues met, both were drunk and both were having fun.

A knock at the door made the two spring apart, Liam holding Nadine's bra in one hand and her pants in the other. "I really need to pee!" George shouted as Nadine started giggling, grabbing her underwear and shoving it on.

She pulled her top on and struggled with the zip on her jeans, so Liam helped, kissing her neck. She grabbed her shoes in one hand and his in the other, the two walking out of the room arms entwined.

Liam's phone rang, the man leaving her as he left the party. "My brother cockblocked me." Nadine grumbled as she sat between Izzie and Alex. "George stopped me getting laid." Alex touched her thigh, her hand slapping his away. "I need to get laid, but not that desperate. Shoo, evilspawn, shoo!" Meredith jumped on Nadine.

"I love this girl so much!" She declared, throwing her arms around the blonde. "She is amazing." Meredith announced to anyone who would listen. "I need more tequila." Nadine was pulled towards the kitchen.

"I think I just kissed an attending. Well, a lot more than kiss, before George interrupted us with his stupid penis and stupid urine." Nadine muttered, rubbing her eyes. "I say think because I haven't actually met him properly and I am very drunk, but I'm pretty sure." Meredith giggled as they did shot after shot of tequila.

"And after George stopped us, his phone rang and he left, just like that." Nadine grimaced as the burning liquid slid down her throat.

Nadine and Meredith took a bottle each, one of tequila for Meredith and one of vodka for Nadine, as they danced on the table together.

The door opened as Liam returned a smile on his face, before he saw Nadine dancing and swaying with her friends, laughing. He turned on his heel and left before she could see him or realise that he came back for her.

At four am George dragged his very drunken sister home, relieved his parents of babysitting duties and set her up a makeshift bed by the toilet, he knew that she would need it.

Neither O'Malley's got much sleep due to a certain blonde vomiting all night in a tequila and vodka induced hangover. 

"I blame you." Nadine groaned as she leant over the toilet for the ninteenth time that morning. "Mom told you to watch me, you weren't watching." George scoffed.

"I am pretty sure you didn't want me watching you and Doctor Parks doing it in the bathroom last night." Nadine shot up, groaning as a pain shot through her head. "He came back for you, you know, he had to go to the hospital but he came back to find you drunk, very drunk dancing with Mer and Izzie." George told his sister.

Nadine groaned again as she got in the shower and tried to rinse away the tequila, vodka, gin and vomit smell. "I am never touching alcohol again." Nadine declared as she stepped out of the shower.

George scoffed at his sisters announcement. "Yeah, I'll remember that when we're here next week." He laughed as she brushed her teeth and he tied her hair for her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 882 10
We could be something special if you wanted. grey's anatomy, szn one ━ szn ten cristina yang / female oc
91.8K 3.6K 39
Part 1 of Where We Might End Up Series A familiar face from Derek and Mark's past arrives at Seattle Grace Hospital - a former student, a brother, an...
52.6K 1.6K 21
"Oh, mirror in the sky What is love?" ⎯ grey's anatomy fic ⎯ season one - ongoing ⎯ oc x alex karev
1.2M 29.4K 70
"I don't get it." He shook his head at me, his frustration clear in his eyes. "Why can't you just let yourself be happy, for once?" "What makes you t...