My Dearest Enemy

By authorsangeeta

Meet yuvraj, the epitome of charm and affluence in Mumbai city. yuvraj is not just a young tycoon but the mos... More

1.Maira
2.yuvraj
3.Maira
4.yuvraj
5. Maira
6.yuvraj
7. Maira
8. yuvraj
9. Maira
10. Yuvraj
11. Yuvraj
12. Maira
13. Yuvraj
14. Maira
15. Maira
16. Yuvraj
17. Maira
18. Yuvraj
19. Maira
20. Yuvraj
21. Maira
22. Yuvraj
23. Maira
24. Yuvraj
26. Yuvraj
27. Maira
28. Yuvraj
29. Maira
30. Yuvraj
31. Maira
32. Yuvraj
33. Maira
34. Maira
35. Yuvraj
36. yuvraj
37. Maira
38. Yuvraj
39. Maira
40. Yuvraj
41. Maira
42. Maira
43. Yuvraj
44. Yuvraj
45. Maira
46. Yuvraj
47. Yuvraj
48. Maira
49. Yuvraj
50.Maira
51.Yuvraj
52.Maira
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
Epilogue.2
Epilogue 3

25. Maira

8.2K 681 53
By authorsangeeta

200 vote fast!!!

I am shocked. My hands are literally trembling, my body is shaking. I have seen his anger but today he crossed the limit. He literally behaved like some shitty dude. I cannot believe that he thought i was cheating on him. As soon as he left the room, i sat on the bed. I couldn't help but wonder why was he angry so much? He caged me against the wall and nearly kissed me. Thank God he didn't kissed me otherwise it would have created so much awkwardness again.
I was lost in my thoughts when my phone started to ring.
I looked at and find annika is calling.

"Yes annika" i asked calmly. I don't want her to know that her brother literally ruined everything for me again.

"Look I'm really sorry but I can't come inside" she said.

"Why? What happened?" I asked.

"Your brother gave me dare to go with him somewhere. He haven't told me the place name and you know I've to complete my dare" she said.

Bhai really enjoy with her.

"It's fine and enjoy" i said.

"Care take maira. Why shivansh left too soon? He looked shitty?" she asked.

"Umm.. nothing. He had some work so he left" i lied because i don't want to ruin her night.

"Okay. Spend rest of your night with bhai. Bye" she said and cut the call.

I closed my eyes and calm down myself. I don't know what to do. My enemy is behaving like some possessive ass. I didn't like what he did today. How could he think that i was cheating on him. He is my enemy but we are married and I'll never cheat on him no matter what. I'm not gonna talk to him. That little act he performed was unbearable and unacceptable.

It's almost 1 am in the morning and i need to sleep. I would have slept in Annika's room but i first need to remove my makeup and i couldn't find makeup remover in her room so i decided to go to my room. I don't want to see him right now. I gather all my courage to face him. I entered the room. The lights of the room are still on and the bacteria who threatened me few hours ago is lying on the entire bed. I immediately went to bathroom and changed into night suit and removed my makeup and did my skincare.

No matter how much your life is fucked up, never forget doing your skincare. Don't skip it for one day.

My skin feel good now. My body feel good and i came out of the bathroom. I don't want to disturb the giant monster sleeping on my bed.

Of course he is sleeping after destroying my bachelor party. Idiot.

I controlled myself from throwing water at him. I don't want to sleep next to him today. So i started to walk.

"Angel, are you there?" I heard his sleepy voice.

I turned back and looked at him. He is sitting on the bed and looking at me with sleepy eyes.

"No my ghost is here" i said angrily.

"Are you for real?" He asked.

What the hell? This is the second time he asked me this question. Have he lost his mind? Is he alien?

" No I'm frictional" i said.

"Fuck" he said.

I rolled my eyes. I don't want to spend a single second with him alone. What if he become monster all of sudden.
I ignored him and started to walk away.

"Maira, wait" he said.

I turned back to look at him. He stood up from the bed and came near me. My eyes widened in fear. My hands started to shake. Is he going to do something. Is he going to kiss. Wow. I mean what the fuck. I don't want that.

"Now what" i asked calmly. I tried my best to not show any fear but my kidney too is feeling scared of him.

What if he kiss me. I guess I'll kiss him back. I mean that completes the kiss.

"I'm really sorry for i did, umm..... I mean what i said. I was exhausted from work and when i saw you with Shivansh, i ....... I just lost my shit. I behaved like asshole today and i am really very sorry for that. That won't happen again" he said.

Oh!! So he wanted to apologise to me. Shit and here i thought he was gonna kiss me. I'm such a stupid girl. I'm happy that he didn't kissed me but at the same time i feel disappointed. Fuck.

"I know what i did was unacceptable, but I'm really sorry for what i did. I didn't wanted to do that. Fuck,...... But still i did it. I am literally stupid" he said and i stare at him with blank expression on my face. I don't know what to say. I'm lost for words.

"Look, I'll buy you dolls if you want. I'll make you Maggie if you forgive me. Trust me I'm really ashamed of what i did" he said and my jaw nearly touched the floor and eyebrows hit the ceiling.

Is he serious? What the hell he meant by buying me dolls. I'm not child.

"I don't want your doll yamraj" i said. Who the hell offer doll to get forgiveness. He really is stupid.
I want to laugh at him for that but since I'm angry on him so I'm not gonna laugh at his stupid sorry. I controlled my laughter.

"So what do you want? Makeup kit?, chocolate?, some fake followers for your Instagram? Bra?, panty?... Anything you want. Just tell me" he said.

What the fuck. Is he seriously offering me bra and panty. Fuck who does that.

I didn't say anything because I'm too stunned to say. I stood there staring at the man who is offering me bra and panty.

"You want me to sit on my knee and beg for forgiveness?" he asked. I looked at his face. His face full of guilt. Shit. Seeing him like this makes me feel bad.

He sit on his knee and and put his hands on his ears.

" Look, i am really sorry. Tell me angel. What do you want? Do you want ummm.. skincare products. Do you want me make you Maggie? I can make that. Just tell me. Talk to me. Don't stand like this" he said impatiently.

I looked at him. He is sitting on his knees and literally begging for forgiveness. I can't help but nearly smiled as i heard him. I'm hungry and i actually need something to eat and I've no idea how to make anything so it's for the best if he makes me Maggie. I'm dying to eat.

" Okay fine i forgive you yamraj but you need to do something for me" i said.

" Just tell me angel" he said immediately.

"Make me Maggie and i forgive you" i said.

"Oh!! That's great. I'll make some Maggie for you" he said and got up and nearly hugged me in his excitement.

I started to walk towards the kitchen but he held my right hand and stopped me. I turned back and looked at him. Something special happened in my stomach as i see him. He looked at me then at my hands, realisation filled him and he immediately released me.

"I'm sorry for that. And i want to tell you one thing that what i did today was really shitty and i promise it won't happen again. I feel like a shit after doing that. It's your life maira, you can do whatever you want, I'll never stop you from doing anything. My mother has not raised me to behave like that so I'm apologising to you again, please forgive me" he said.

I blink. I don't know what to say to him. I feel like he is genuinely sorry for what he did.

"It's okay yamraj" i said. But it's not okay. I don't know why i feel bad about him. I can handle naughty yamraj but seeing him like this, all serious, hurts me.

We looked at each other as if we are talking via our eyes. He looked at me like he wants to swallow my lips. I release a long breath i didn't know i was holding. He is looking at me with his pleading eyes. I break the eye contact.

"Umm i think i am hungry" i said.

He cleared his throat. "Umm, of course, let's go before it gets late" he said and walk past me. A part of me wanted to stop him and tell him that I'm not angry at him anymore.

I stood there for few seconds and then went downstairs.
When i reached the kitchen i see he is already cutting the onions for making maggie. A smile formed on my lips looking him like this. I cannot believe yuvraj sharma is making me maggie at midnight. Butterflies erupted in my stomach. He caught me staring at him.

"You need something?" he asked.

"Nope" i said and stand next to him.

He started to make maggie. He is fully focused and i allowed myself to stare at his hands that has vein. His hands looks so great as they are making me maggie. I looked at his handsome face. His jaw line as sharp as the knife he has in his hand. My hands dying to touch his face. A smile formed on my lips i remembered how he acted when he was jealous.

Is he seriously attracted to me? I can't believe. Him being jealous for me is something i cannot explain in words.

"So, how did you learned cooking?" i asked breaking the silence between us.

"I used to cook with maa. I used to help her. Annika never liked cooking but i was very interested in it. That's how i learn it" he said.

"Oh!! That's great" i said because i don't know what else to say. I also want to cut some onion because never in my life I've done that. So i took the knife in my hand .

"O my god! For fuck sake angel, i apologised you and now I'm making you Maggie as you said and here you are trying to kill me with the help of knife. Show some mercy" he said and walked away from me.

Wait... What? He thinks I'm gonna kill him. Is he really afraid of me. O my God.

I can't help but burst into laughter watching him like this. I can't believe he is afraid of me. O my god, i need to tell this to everyone.

"Why are you laughing now? Are you gonna kill me while you laugh?" he asked and i can sense he is too afraid.

"I took the knife to cut onions. I have never done that in my life. I can't believe you are afraid of me" i said.

Realisation filled his senses and he gain his composure. He looked at me with his suspicious eyes as if he trying to find out whether I'm telling him the truth or not.

"I'm telling truth yamraj. For the sake of God. Continue doing what you were doing" i said.

"First you give me the knife" he said.

O my god. Is he serious?

I rolled my eyes and gave him the knife and he took sigh of relief and started to make me maggie. I do nothing but stare at him. The way he is doing each and everything, he look so hot. I can't help it but stare at his handsome face only.

"Angel.. angel.. maira., angel" i heard him shouting my name.

I blink my eyes and stood stand.

"Yeah" i asked.

"I said maggie is ready. You can eat it but you were not listening. You okay" he asked.

No I'm not. I was staring at him entire time. Shit.

"Umm, yeah I'm fine" i said took the bowl of Maggie and sat on counter to eat it. I started to eat it. Shit. It's one of the maggie I've ever eaten. He is such a good maggie maker. I was so busy in eating when i noticed him looking at me with raised eyebrows.

"What?" i asked him.

"You didn't tell me, how is it" he asked.

"Umm, it's the bes...." I started but stopped myself from saying anything.
"It's not bad" i simply said. He looked at me and then a smile formed on his lips. He shook his head and started to clean the kitchen. I ate the entire Maggie and he cleaned the kitchen.
We are modern couple. He cook, i eat. He clean, i eat.

We went to room after eating and cleaning the kitchen. I went to bathroom to brush my teeth. I immediately brush and came out of the bathroom. Yamraj is already lying on the bed. I turned off the lights and lie down on bed.
I closed to my eyes to sleep but couldn't sleep. My mind is full of him. The way he apologized me, the way he made me maggie. Shit. I can't help it but only think about him. I want to talk to him but i don't have words to say to him. I want to tell him that I'm attracted to him, that i don't know why but i feel different.

"Angel, you awake?" All of sudden he asked.

"Yeah" i said.

"Close you eyes. You'll sleep"

"Oh!! I didn't know i could do that. Thanks for the information yamraj" i said sarcastically.
A chuckle escaped his mouth.

"Why haven't you sleept yet" i asked.

"Because i was thinking about......" he started to say something but stopped himself. " Umm.. i think, sleep is angry with me that's why i cannot sleep" he said smiling.

I shook my head and a smile formed on my lips. I turned to face him but he is already facing toward me. Our gaze meet each other. I can see his beautiful eyes in darkness also. His eyes looks like they are desperate.
His gaze fixed on lips again. Shit. This time i won't be able to control myself.

"Angel" he said looking at me. His voice so serious that it gives me chill. My heart started to beat so fast. Is he going to kiss me. Shit. Am i looking good to be kissed by him. I'm excited and nervous at the same time.

"Hmm" i said. I don't know what he is going to do but if he is going to kiss me then I'll kiss him back for sure.

"Why do you look like ganji chudail right now" he said.

What the fuck. I'm gonna kill him. Here i was dreaming about kissing him and he called me ganji chudail. Fuck.

He looked seriously at me then burst into laughter.

"I'm gonna kill you yamraj" i said irritated.

"Sorry but not sorry" he said laughingly.

"Shut up" i said and turned back. I don't want to face him.

"Angel" he said again.

"What now?" i asked.

"Goodnight" he said.

"Night"

I closed my eyes to sleep and in my i saw ganji chudail.

Fucking yamraj. I hate him.

(So that was it guys. Do let me know your favourite scenes from the chapter.  200 votes and I'll post the next chapter. Follow me on Instagram for more updates related to chapter. Keep reading and sharing guys).

Love: Sangeeta

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 12.3K 41
Meera has been rendered cynical after her high school boyfriend dumps her right after their board exams end. She decides to make the next phase of he...
665 19 3
Sunaina Malhotra, the only child of her family. Daughter of an industrialist. Mature, blunt, sassy, cheeky, confident are the adjectives with the wor...
2.5M 122K 148
This is a short stories book. The plots suggested by the readers. I hope you like this one and give it the same love you gave the others.
414K 29.5K 65
Rahul Shegal- he is smart, Charming and humourous kind of a person but he is insecure about Something which stops him to develop Feelings for Priya A...