Count on me

By ltsaep

Danielle who came and replaced Evelyn's old teacher's place. Two person with similar storyline. Love or leave... More

Who is who
The first with the one Ep:1
The key, The text Ep:2
Jealous, much? Ep:3
You are falling for her Ep:4
Can't stay Ep:5
She let you in Ep:6
Maybe? I do? Ep:7
Make me remember? Ep:9
Still caring? Ep:10
Wanna play a game, child Ep:11
Her? Maybe not a bad choice Ep:12
Gotta be a joke Ep:13
I said nothing back Ep:14
I bet that Ep-15
Fell harder Ep:16

a goodbye for the better Ep:8

8 1 0
By ltsaep

Tomorrow morning Jackie and I went to my house I tooka shower I missed my house even tho I left for 2 days, I changed my clothes I wore my black top with denim shorts and a white jacket with my vans. My mother wasn't at home she didn't even called me.
I got into Jackie's car, we talked about some little things on our way to school about the projects, lunch and our celebrity crushes.

When we came to school I went to my classes it was a normal day not a busy one the lessons went fast.
Now I am on my way to Danielle's class it's the lunch time but i do not feel hungry probably nobody is going to be in the classroom so I can sketch a little bit with music.

When I got into the room I saw Danielle, she is sitt on her chair and reading something. As soon as she understand that I was here she looked at me, she didn't said anything. I walked to the end of to room,
I sat somewhere there she looked me up and down as I walked, it was like she was examining my whole body. I started to unpack my things she wqs steak watching me I can feel my heart racing and I am gettin a little nervous.

"Stop it."
I told her as I looked at her,

"Stop what?"
She looked at me with a grin,

"Looking at me like that, stop that."
I rolled my eyes,

"Why? I deserve to look at this beauty."
Her grin got bigger,

"Oh gosh."
I sat to my seat and opened a paper and started to draw somethings.

After a while I heard that she was coming towards me, just her and me in this empty classroom is not a good idead i am pretty sure about this.

"Why aren't you at lunch?"
She asked me I look back up to her,
She was looking at me her arms crossed,

"I am not hungry."
I answered,
"Before asking me, why aren't you?"
She smiled the thing that I said,

"You are right, I do not feel like eating too."
She tilted her head,
"You should eat it's good for human metabolism."

I laughed, she laughed back thinking about what she really said I guess. I really do hate her after that night but her smile really makes me lose control.

"What's going on Evelyn?"
She asked me stopping smiling,

"What do you mean?"
I questioned her, even tho I do know what she ment.

"Why are you staying away from me?"
She asked,

"Why? Do you really care, you did not that night?"
I rolled my eyes and looked away for a while.

"Look Evelyn I didn't know that you
feel that way for me."
She looked a little bit broken, what does she thinks? That I like her, nah that's pathetic.

"What? You think i like you?"
I laughed,

"Don't you?l
She looked at me with a smirk, oh god i really do hate you, i am going to make you that jealous you are going to wish that you've never met me Danielle Davies. Your ego is gonna be down bad.

"Maybe I do maybe I do not,
you will never learn that Ms Davies."
I looked at her with a smirk,

"Challenge me darling,
I love to play a game with you."
She drives me crazy, really crazy.

"You done Ms. Davies?"
I ask dropping my head,

"Yes, have a good time with your paper."
She walked off with her high heels on, they were making a great sound on the floor, I couldn't help but stare her body, she was gorgeous. I mean her body is in a good shape, her waist and her...

"Stop that."
My thoughts were interrupted by her voice,
She was looking at me over her shoulder,

I looked away as soon as I can I got caught while looking at her body. I am pathetic too.
She sat on her table, now there was nothing, nothing other then sound of her page's turning my pencil moving and the birds. After 10 minutes bell rang and everyone started to came into the class. When the class was full Danielle started to lesson, she looked at me couple of times.

•Danielle's perspective•

I thought about the thing Evelyn said to me before the class. "Maybe I do maybe I don't." These words didn't left my mind whloe lesson. Is there a chance that she really likes me? Whole lesson I cannot pulled my eyes away from her, she is gorgeous and god I love how she smiles. Now I am sounding like an teenager stop. After the bell I got my things and started to packing up, I looked at Evelyn she was packing up too.

"Where are you going to do today?"
I asked her,

"Nothing, heading back to home."
She left out a little sigh,

"Good, your mother should be worried about you."
I finished packing up,

"Yeah, so worried that she didn't even called me."
She rolled her eyes, what a mother.

"If something bad happen-"

"I should go to Jackie I know."
She interrupted me again.

"Evelyn."

"See you later Ms Davies."
She walked past me I deserved this.

After school I saw Evelyn walking and I didn't saw Jackie, this means that it's my turn now.
I walked next to her.

"Where ls Jackie?"
She stopped and looked at me,

"She has a family reunion."
Bingo.

"You neee a ride?"
I asked her hoping she say yes.

"No I am good."
She looked away,

"Evelyn it's too cold and you have your short on."
I rolled my eyes,

"The weatherman lied to me, what can I do?"
She laughed which made me laugh too.

"Eve let me take you home."
She looked at me, she rubbed her hands from the cold. She was freezing.

"Okay you can. One rule, I do not wanna talk."

I nodeed, we got into the car. It started to rain outside while we took off, she opened the radio, I looked at her as soon as I heard the song, it was the 'Taylor Swift'.

"You love this one, if I remember correctly right?"
I smiled at her,

"How can't I,"
She giggled and continued,

"She is "The Taylor Swift.""
She talked with a mocking tone she was mocking her own self, she dropped her head and rolled her eyes.

"Last thing you wanna do is,
keeping your eyes of the road."
Her sounding like a elder woman made me laugh,

"It's quite hard to not look at you Evelyn."
I turned my eyes back to the road.

"Oh shut up."
She laughed and looked out of the window, she has something that I have never experienced before. Something that's make me wanna push harder to open her heart back to me.

You should know Evelyn, it's hard to stop me.

After 10 min car ride we were in front of her house, which seems familiar to me cause I have seen her house so many times, I do not even need her to describe me the way. I stopped the engine and looked into her eyes, her eyes were on my face watching me, I do not know how long she watched me but I guess pretty long is enough.

"We are here."
I sighed,

"Yes, we are."
She looked away for a minute than
looked back into my eyes, we looked at each other for a while, shw was waiting for me to goodbye but I didn't and couldn't, I do bot want her to be gone. After a little while I pulled myself back to reality.

"See you later Evelyn."
Here goes nothing,

"Thank you for the ride, see you too."
She stopped for a sec,
"if i will ever want to."

Those words made me shake my head this girl god, she got out of the car and walked to the door the rain was stopped while we were on the road. I watched her all the way to the door, I love her body.

•Evelyn's perspective•

I walked to the door, I looked back to the car.
The ride was pretty comfortable I don't know how she does this but she maked me feel comfortable whenever we are together.
She was waiting for me to get inside, but to be honest I don't wanna get inside, if I can I would have walk to that car get in and kiss her right there but no.
I pulled myself back to the reality, I can't see her from her full black window but I gave her a smile, I opened the door while hoping she was smiling back at me, I got into the house and I heard Danielle took off. When I walked into the house I saw that kitchen light was on, I think my mom is here.

I put my bag on the floor and my jacked to the hanger, I walked into the kitchen but there was nobody there I looked around she should've been at home. I saw some paper on the table I openen it this was a letter from my mother but for what, I started to read it.

"Hi evelyn,
I know you are right, I really messed up baby. I really did, I can see it everytime when I look into your eyes. You have every right to be mad at me, but do not ever forget that I am still tour mother Evelyn. I am doing this for you, I am going to stay whit your aunt for a while, that house is yours Evelyn. I am going to send you the money that you need everytime. I am not sure when I am coming back Evelyn, I am not sure about you will ever want me in that house either. If you ever forgive your mother, let me know Evelyn.

I am sorry for leaving like this Evelyn, but this one is for you, for you to be happy. Without me.

Your mom, I still love you.
Hope you can forgive me one day."

I felt tears in my eyes, she can't be serious.
Leaving me like that, I am still a child! I sat on the kitchen floor and cried while holding the piece of paper, this can't be real right? I mean she is not this kind of a bad mother. She can't be? Yes I hated her, I know I did but in the end she is my mother. I got up and walked to the bathroom a cold shower is all I need right now.

I took my shower, this is not the first time she is leaving me I told to myself over and over again.
I went into my room and got into the bed. I did ate anything whole day and I don't want either.
When I was falling to sleep I heard a knock on the door. I walked downstairs and opened the door, hoping that's my mother but when I opened the door I saw Danielle, who was wet as a rat....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 2.6K 31
'𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐃𝐘." 🥀 18 year old Elyria Bennett gets kept behind a year in school due to failing her...
176K 4.9K 45
Camilla Thompson, a nineteen-year-old student, is ready to start her last year in school, hoping to have as much fun as she can with her friends. Da...
225K 4.4K 25
She thinks nothing can come out of it She fell in love with her teacher What happens when her teacher fight for her love as well
633K 14K 34
A story of a narcissist teenager who forms an unlikely bond with her English teacher.