ONESHOTS || Katsuki Bakugo

By Azzo00

˖⁺‧₊˚❀˚₊‧⁺˖ 𝙺𝚊𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚒 𝙱𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚐𝚘 ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝙾𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚜 Cʀᴏss-ᴘᴏsᴛᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀ Mɪɢʜᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴ sᴜɢɢᴇs... More

⇝ Requests: Open ⇜
She's The One
See You Later (Soulmate AU)
Cookies and Flowers
His World
Affection in the Flow
Imitating a book boyfriend
Most Beautiful Woman
Infinite Memories
Someone She Used To Know
Exam Season
Here With Me
Empathetic Threads

You Wipe Away His Kiss

1.7K 32 6
By Azzo00

It was another movie night with your boyfriend. He'd already set the snacks on the coffee table and waited for you on the couch. You skipped over to him with the blanket. You snuggled into him and played the movie. He pressed a kiss onto your temple, putting an arm around your shoulders.

He always did that, kissing you when you snuggled into him.

But this time, you wanted to test his reaction when you wiped his kiss. You liked to push his buttons sometimes. Trying to keep a straight face, you brought your fingers to your temple and wiped his kiss. Catching the movement in his peripheral vision, his head snapped in your direction. He kissed your forehead, almost daring you to wipe it.

You blinked at him innocently and wiped the kiss from your forehead, trying not to cackle at the look of pure disbelief and offence in his eyes.

"Why'd you wipe my kiss?!" He asked in shock.

"I don't know, Kats. It feels weird."

"You've been shoving your fucking tongue down my throat for three years now, and you suddenly decided you don't like my kisses?!" He crossed his arms, letting out a scoff.

"Is it my fault it feels weird?!"

He shifted towards you, taking your face in his hands. He pressed a kiss to your forehead. When your hand came up to wipe it again, he caught your wrists. "You're not wiping my kisses."

"But it feels weird later on!" You whined.

"There ya go, sayin' it's weird again."

You were going to open your mouth to reply when he cut you off with a rough kiss on your lips. You melted underneath him when you felt his tongue brush your lower lip, requesting for entrance. You made way for his tongue, allowing him to explore your mouth. He moved away from your lips, peppering your entire face with kisses, making you giggle.

He slowly worked his way down your jaw and to your neck, kissing, nipping and biting. He moved up again to your lips for another fiery kiss. He pulled away, watching you breathe heavily under him, your chest rising and falling, lips swollen and red.

"Gonna wipe your entire face now?" He smirked. You shook your head. Having got the response he wanted, he was going to turn to the movie again when you took the fabric of his tank top in your fist, stopping him.

"I don't think I want to watch the movie anymore, Kat."

˖⁺‧₊˚❀˚₊‧⁺˖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301 110 27
𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘻𝘶𝘬𝘶 𝘚𝘩𝘰, 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘯 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵, 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘺 𝘊𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘉𝘢𝘵𝘦, 𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢'�...
8.4K 137 9
yessir
90.3K 3K 17
𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗲𝘅𝗶𝘀𝘁 𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗲𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝗺. fluff. male reader. ₁₀₋₃₀₋₂₀₂₁ ₜₒ ₁₁₋₁₉₋₂₀₂₁
434K 22.8K 28
❝𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐂!❞ -@keikaminari - date: 03/01/2021 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐍 ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- -ˏˋ こんにちはˊˎ- 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘵�...