HERS (JenLisa)

By TheMissusKim-M

An ex-idol trainee, Lisa Manoban is now the next up-and-coming movie star. When she gets her big chance on a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Chapter 3

713 45 11
By TheMissusKim-M

J E N N I E

Jennie felt as though a ball of lead had been lifted off her chest when she spot Lisa. She was sitting in a chair in front of the desk, staring up at the Korean with wide, brown eyes. Her straight, ash-blonde hair are neatly tucked behind her ears as they frame her beautiful face. The Thai’s cute little nose has a dusting of pink over it and her lusciously full cupid’s bow mouth is forming a little O.

The relief she felt at seeing Lisa was suddenly replaced with a rush of a foreign desire and her body took on a mind of its own. Jennie walked over to her, grasped Lisa’s shoulders to pull her up, and sealed her mouth over hers. The taller woman’s arms immediately circled the Korean’s waist as her body melted into Jennie’s.

Jennie reached one hand into Lisa’s silky hair and clenched it tight, holding the Thai actress in place while she devoured her sweet mouth. Her other hand slid down Lisa’s back and plastered the latter against her.

Since the other woman was taller, Jennie wanting to get closer moved her hand at Lisa’s nape, anchoring herself suddenly that Lisa had to grabbed on her waist tighter to balance herself, pressing their mouths firmly.

Jennie fucking love how Lisa fit against her. The Korean ran her tongue along the seam of her lips and Lisa’s head fell back as she opened. When her tongue touched just the tip of the Thai’s tongue, Lisa let out a tiny moan and fuck…she tasted almost like melted chocolate and Jennie’s one hundred percent sure that it’s not because Lisa’s been eating it. It’s her. Just Lisa. Blood rushed in her ears as it travelled down to her core. She was seconds away from pushing Lisa up against the nearest wall and burying her tongue inside the other woman.

The clearing of a throat broke through the cloud of lust and Jennie’s head jerked up, swinging towards the sound. Damn. She’d completely forgotten they weren’t alone. Loosening her grip, she allowed Lisa to slid off her body, but she kept her hand securely around the Thai’s wrist, holding her close.

“Doesn’t seem like chemistry is going to be a problem for you two,” Jisoo drawled. Jennie glared at her, and her manager simply grinned back.

Glancing up at Lisa, she smiled tenderly and was rewarded with two shallow dimples that pop when those pump lips curved upward.

“Did you sign, ae-in?” Lisa shook her head, eyes still locked on Jennie’s face. She frowned and turned to glare at Jisoo and Rosé.

“What the hell?”

“Calm down, Jendeukie,” Jisoo said, holding her hands up in surrender.

“We were just getting to that part when you showed up and ravaged her.”

Jennie’s expression turned lethal, and she silently held out her hand, not trusting herself to speak. Rosé snatched up the folder Lisa dropped to the floor and shove it toward Jennie as Jisoo handed her another stapled stack of papers.

“Let’s finish this, then we can get to know each other,” she tells Lisa gently.

She laid the contracts on the desk and grabbed a pen, scrawling her signature.

Almost in slow motion, Lisa tore her gaze away and bent over the desk to sign her own name as well. The Korean’s eyes dropped to those perfect ass and her mouth watered at the thought of having her hands on those bottom cheeks as she thrust her face between Lisa’s legs.

Daughter of a bitch in heat!

Lisa straightened and as soon as she placed the pen down, Jennie held her hand. Dragging Lisa away, she called over her shoulder, “I’ll send you the revised script tomorrow, then, get me the filming schedule ASAP.”

Yeah, she’d made some changes to the love scenes that were non-negotiable.

“They want to start tomorrow! As soon as they knew you were going to do this project, they pushed it to the front of their production schedule, so you don’t have the chance to rethink your decision!” Jisoo yelled but she waved her hand carelessly in response to let her know she heard but didn’t stop moving until they reached the front entrance.

Jennie held the door open but couldn’t help crowding Lisa a little so that their bodies would brush against each other as they exit. Lisa’s tits aren’t as big, but they are perky and ripe, just right for her mouth. When Jennie felt Lisa’s chest rub along her own, all the remaining fluids in her body rushed down to her center. She was so soaked, she thought wearing skirt might be problematic later when her arousal trickled down her legs. The Korean pressed her chest at Lisa brazenly, just to ease a fraction of the heat.

Lisa ducked her head shyly as she slipped past Jennie, but it flew up, her chocolate eyes like saucers when she felt the hard sweater-covered nipple against her left arm.

Jennie’s gaze was bold and unapologetic. She thought that the Thai might as well know now what Lisa does to her since she’s going to become well acquainted with Jennie’s breasts and pussy soon enough. She intend to show Lisa who will own her sweet little body, to be able to mark Jennie’s ownership of her so bad she’s reminded every time she moves.

In the back of her mind, she knew she should go slow and not scare Lisa. But she waited too long for her, and her control was already hanging by a thread. The Korean grabbed her hand tightly, lacing their fingers together and guided Lisa out to her red sports car where she opened the door and helped her in.

Lisa tried reaching for the seatbelt, but Jennie lightly sweep her hands out of the way and strapped her in. Then she brushed a soft kiss over the blonde’s lips before slamming the door and rushing around to drop into the driver’s seat.

Burning rubber out of the parking lot, she practically raced through the streets until she reached the Gyungbu Highway. The scenic drive along calms her, and she glanced over at her girl. It hadn’t escaped her notice that she still hadn’t heard Lisa speak one word.

Her hand itched to wrap around Lisa’s and for the first time since she bought her car, she wished she’d gone and had a driver as Jisoo suggested. She would have been able to just be wrapped across Lisa at the back of the car.

They coasted down the highway, Jennie released the stick shift and let her intrusive thoughts win, she ran a finger down Lisa’s cheek before nudging her chin so she turned her way.

Her eyes dragged slowly back to the road, reluctant to look away from her stunning beauty.

“I guess I should have officially introduced myself, ae-in. I’m Jennie Kim.”

Lisa mumbled something with a little squeak before clearing her throat and trying again.

“I know. I’m uhm, Lisa Manoban. But, I guess you already know that.”

Lisa giggled and the sound goes straight to Jennie’s clit. She swore it was as hard as a bullet and suddenly she was picturing Lisa’s puffy, pink lips eating her down there.

“I don’t want to scare you, ae-in, but I think it’s important to be honest with you,” she started, choosing her words carefully.

“You’re the only reason I accepted this role.”

She heard a quick inhale and took a fast peek at Lisa’s face, happy when she saw a sexy smile and flushed skin. A desperate need to see that pink blush spread over her whole body has Jennie foot pressed against the gas even harder.

“Me too,” the Thai whispered.

“Why?” she asked, needing to know. Not that Lisa’s answer will change the outcome.

“I just didn’t feel comfortable letting anyone else kiss me”—she paused for a moment—“or anything else.”

The possession she’d been feeling since she first saw Lisa turned to absolute rage at the idea of anyone else’s hands on her. She had to remind herself that it’s been taken care of, no one will ever touch the other woman but her now and that helped calm her down. Her eyes strayed to the blonde’s shapely long legs, and she want so badly to slip her hand over those thighs and slid it up under the cute, little yellow sundress. Jennie inwardly groaned, willing time to move faster.

It should concern her, this unnatural connection that they seem to have. But all she felt was the rightness of it.

“Do you understand what it means that I’ve agreed to play this part with you, Lisa?” she asked sternly. Lisa shook her head and her beautiful hair swayed.

“I promised myself that I would never give my lips, or even my affectionate touch, to any woman but mine.” She glanced quickly at Lisa, letting her see the unbendable determination in her eyes. She was about to say more when they reached the turn-off to her neighborhood. Thank fuck.

She remained silent for the few minutes it took to get to her house, then pulled the car into the garage and turned it off. After practically leaping out of her seat, she grabbed a manila envelope from the back seat, then rushed around the hood and helped Lisa out of her side. Finally, she was able to lace their fingers together, and sighed at having constant contact with Lisa again.

Jisoo would be ecstatic if she saw, once again proving how apt her nickname Jendeuk was for her, being as clingy as she was acting then.

She was tempted to take Lisa straight to their bedroom, but somehow a few of her brain cells remained and she steer her out to the deck. Dropping down into the first chair she saw; she tugged Lisa with her so she ended up sitting intimately against her.

Her hands carefully framed Lisa’s face, as she stared deeply into those eyes.

“In case you didn’t pick up on what I was saying before, I’m going to be perfectly clear. I knew the moment I saw you that you were mine.” She shook her head before giving Lisa a fast, hard kiss.

“I know I’m moving at lightning speed, but I don’t know any other way when it comes to you. You should know right now; I’m not letting you go.”

Jennie watched her carefully, looking for signs that Lisa’s going to try to bolt. Heart hammering when she had a sudden realization, that Lisa may be… for fuck’s sake, straight? But remembering how she responded to their kisses made her certain. Either way, she was perfectly willing to tie the Thai to her bed and seduce her until she understands and accepts the inevitable situation. She belongs with me. Gay or not.

Unfortunately, with filming starting tomorrow, she didn’t have that kind of time.

“Does that mean you’re mine too?” Lisa asked tentatively. Jennie’s whole demeanor soften, and she leaned in to brush a loving kiss over each of Lisa’s cheeks and then her lips.

“I’ll never belong to anyone else.”

Lisa beamed, though Jennie didn’t miss the way she held herself back just a tiny bit. She had seen Lisa’s reel, she was an exceptional actress, but the brunette can already sense that the blonde will never be able to hide anything from her. She can see her every emotion through her deep, brown eyes. There was hope that Jennie meant what she said, but she was hesitant to wholly believe it.

They have weeks of shooting ahead of them, so Jennie mollified herself with the knowledge that she has plenty of time to convince the blonde. Starting with the rules of her contract.

“Did you read your contract all the way through, baby?” the Korean actress asked as she brushed some wayward tresses away from Lisa’s face.

The blonde’s face screwed up with indignation, and Jennie almost laugh because it’s so fucking adorable.

“Of course. I may be new to the business, but I’m not stupid.”

“I mean the addendum that was added at the last minute?”

The Thai’s eyebrows shoot up and she held her hands out to the side. “The what?”

Knowing they were going to have this conversation, Jennie came prepared.

Stretching around her, she grabbed the packet she’d tossed at the bottom of the lounger. Handed it to Lisa as she gave Jennie a curious frown before she opened it and pulled out the wad of papers.

“What the heck?” she mumbled.

“Why didn’t Rosé tell me about this?” Her eyes lift to Jennie’s, then narrowed when the Korean smiled innocently.

“I cheated, ae-in,” she tells her with an unrepentant shrug. “Money can convince people to do a lot of things. Including adding this to the contract without telling you to make sure you’d sign it.”

Lisa’s mouth dropped open, and she whipped the addendum up to read it. Jennie had it practically memorized (she wrote it after all) so she say it out loud anyway, paraphrasing without all the legal jargon.

“One. No touching other men or women. Two. You’ll reside with Jennie Kim throughout the life of the contract. Three. You give your consent for Jennie Kim to assume complete guardianship of you, including, but not limited to, approving where you go, who you spend time with, and the hard limits regarding your acting. As far as your money, it will be held in a trust for the life of the contract, and you will allow Jennie Kim to pay for everything. If any of these rules are broken, you grant Jennie Kim the right to punish you as she sees fit.” She tapped her manicured finger against her chin thoughtfully.

“I think that’s it.”

Lisa broke her hold when she jumped to her feet and threw the contract on the table next to Jennie. She stood over the Korean with her eyes breathing fire and her hands planted on her hips. Jennie couldn’t stop the cheshire grin that spread across her face. Lisa looks fucking amazing when she’s riled up.

~~~
See you next update! Heh 🙃

~M

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

941K 26.5K 46
*18+ warning "I-I'm your girlfriend!" "What!?! How is that possible?!" Jennie Kim goes on a business trip with her company to Yongpyong Ski Resort. L...
930K 27.4K 47
Jennie Kim is a young woman with high confidence, self-defense, and big heart has met many problems in her life because she has no siblings or even p...
59.9K 2.6K 14
Lisa met the most beautiful girl she had ever seen in a coffee shop. She feels an instant connection with her but is too afraid to tell her how she f...
398K 14.2K 28
Lisa shouldn't have blown kisses when it isn't her intention to have Jennie catch it, or else it will all be over for them. Started: 03/28/19 Ended:...