HER LIGHT

By Delster_thatgirl

read n found out! Written by Jojo❤️ More

chpt1
chpt2
chpt3
chpt4
cpht5
chpt6
chpt7
chpt8
chpt9
chpt10
chpt11
chpt12
chpt13
chpt14
chpt15
chpt16
UPDATE. (chpt17)
chpt18
cpht19
chpt20
chpt21
chpt22
chpt23
chpt24
chpt25
chpt26
chpt28
chpt 29
chpt30
chpt31

chpt27

3.3K 128 33
By Delster_thatgirl

JAI'MARION JUNE KINGS

Jai's POV

3:02 AM

I instantly woke up after dealing wit another bad dream, I shook my head realising it was the same dream over n over again, based from sum da happen in my past and nobody knows.

I look down on genesis sleeping on me, wearing my boxers and a large tee, she ended up staying da night.

I smiled giving ha a kiss on ha forehead, I felt calm knowing my girl was safe.

jus cause we ain got a status don't mean she ain't mine.🤷🏽

I've been liking ha since da day i met ma eyes on ha, n whatever I like, I keep, n imma make sure nobody get ha but me.

i tried falling back to sleep but I felt movement on my chest, I open my eyes to see genesis awake. I lick my lips seeing ha sitting on-top of ma chest.

"what time is it?" she rubs her eyes and yawned.

"like 3 inna morning" I held her thighs rubbing against it.

"how come u awake?" she asked wit ha soft ass voice making my dick twitch.

"cause yo fat ass keep suffocating me" I grinned, she slapped my chest wit a mug and removed herself of my chest but I brought her legs over between my lower chest

"I'm playing witchu ma" I bite my lip feeling ha sit against my brick.

"so u ready to tell me?"

"tell u what?" she said in confusion.

"da nigga on yo phone" I mentioned and her mood changed.

"he's nobody" she mumbled lowly and I mugged.

"why he talkin bout sum he misses you, dat ain no nobody to me"

"he just a nigga I use to fuck wit"

"and?"

"he cheated so I left"

"fuck he callin u den?" I raised my voice a little, I needed to know answers.

"I blocked him on all social medias ion know how he got my phone number" she said raising both her arms up, she was telling the truth, I could tell.

"gimmie yo phone"

"how'd you know my passwo-"

"don't worry bout it" I cut her off going through her messages and seeing his number.

"watchu doing?" she asked trying noticing I was texting on ha phone.

148747633556
(Random numbers again yall!😭😂)

quit ignoring me blue

les talk mane

I'm sorry I fucked up

fuck off my phone bitch.

"go head n block him" I said passing the phone to her.

"okay" she mumbled grabbing her phone, as soon as she was gon block him his dumb ass called ha and I suck my teeth.

"what should I do?" she looked worried.

"pick up" I looked at her in the eyes while clenching my jaw.

"I don't think that's a good id-"

"pick up A'marie"

"fine" she mugged picking up and I snatch da phone off her.

"blue fuck wrong witchu?-"

"ay listen if I catch you calling my girl's number again on ronald mcdonald you gon never see da day of light again she mine and mine only nigga fuck off her phone bra" I ended the call before he said anything else, I look over at Genesis looking down tryna hide her smile.

"fuck u smilin foe?"

"I'm really your girl?" she asked softly tilting her head while her hands laid on my chest, while I laid my hands on her thighs.

"you only mines n das a promise I'm gon keep ma" I suck my bottom lip while grabbing her neck and pulled her in for a kiss.

-

GENESIS A'MARIE JOHNSON

genesis's POV

"I'm happy your dealing with you anxiety gee gee!" Dr Holly said excitedly. "tell me how how things are going so far, again you don't have to if your not comfortable"

"so far things are slowly coming together, my mental health is getting better after I met someone new"

"what are their names?" She asked.

"his name is jai, I don't know how to explain it but he makes me happy and makes me feel loved in any type of way" I said truthfully, it's only been a few weeks and I never felt like this with someone before this fast, his different.

"I'm glad he makes you feel that way, I'm generally happy you finding things easy"

"I appreciate you Dr Holly, for helping me get through the dark times" I held my tears thinking about thinking about my trauma and how I moved on.

-
same day
4:56 PM

"lemme see yo face mama"

"I cant touch my phone while I'm driving jai"
I looked at my phone then back on the road, I was on FaceTime call with Jai.

"hurry up n move it, I miss how u look" he groaned with a mug on his phone.

"nigga stop complaining hol onn" I playfully mugged stopping at a red light and placed my phone against the cup holder's in the middle of the car.

I looked at him seeing him smiling hard while biting his lips. "you look good as fuck ma" he said grinning while playing on his playstation.

"what gotchu lookin dis good where u goin?"

"I'm picking up my lil cousin ja'myah righ now, we finna spend sum time inna mall den probably watch a movie or sum"

"you need money baby?" I felt butterflies after hearing him say dat.

"hm?"

"I asked if u need sum money"

"I should be fine" i didnt know what to say because I was new to this, keithon never asked me nun of dat, since i was too scared to ask.

"ight i lu- I'll come talk ta yhu later"

"bye jai" he ended the call.

I already miss himmm

I made it to my aunties house, where ja'myah was staying at. I texted her that I was outside and she came out walking to the car.

"heyyy" she opened the front door and sat down and we hugged.

"how u doin it's been so longg" I said truthfullly, I haven't seen my baby cousin fa so longg.

"bitch so much shit is happening like i needa rantt"

"we finna have a rant session den" I held her hand nodding. "is yo mum home i was gon say hi but ion see ha car"

"nah she at work"

"ightt"

New message

you've received $2500 from JAI KINGS

Jai❤️
go head and treat yo self right mama💕

-

6:14 PM
omnsicient

(UPDATE - 25th Feb 2024 if you see the name kira I actually meant kiah I keep spelling her name wrong my mistake yall!)

after genesis and ja'myah both went out shopping and got their nails and feet done, they both went to eat at raisins cranes,

they both were catching up while waiting for their food.

"ive been letting go of this drama between me and that raggedy fake ass poppet who claimed to be her bestfriend when she was neva in the picture" ja'myah explained talking about Kira's "bestfriend", Kira was now jay's ex.

"so u and Kira stopped talking cause she broke up wit jay?"

"right which I found weird cause bitch you broke up wit him dat don't mean you stop talking to me like make the math make sense? no the fuck?"

"until I found at da her "bestfriend" was saying stuff about me and my family including jay, so she clearly she said sum about him which made her broke up with him"

"oo!?-"

"dumbass bitch.. anyways last year at school I fought her dumbass cause my name and my family's name was in ha mouth but den I ended getting expelled, which is why ian graduate"

"oo she fucked up, you beat her ass good right?"

"hell yeah! na all da sudden Kira gave me and jay an apology cause apparently da fake ass goofy smelling lookin ass bitch was a lesbian freak and broke up kira and jay just to got back with her likeee" ja'myah explained mugging her face while Genesis did the same.

"ewww" Genesis carried the w and scrunching her face. and ja'myah giggled.

"now I'm stressing cause I wanna forgive ha but I don't"

"what's stopping you from not forgiving ha?"

"she broke my trust, I one point we had beef cause of da whole drama and she expose stuff da I personally told her, shit hurt cause I really trusted her"

"I think you should give her another chance, you can forgive and move past this drama but can never forget, jus take things slow with her" Genesis explained and ja'myah nodded in silents, she wanted to forgive her bestfriend, she missed her other twin.

"I'll think about it, see this why I tell you stuff like this, you always be giving me good advice" Genesis smiled after hearing what she said, she always loved helping her loved ones and making sure they were good.

"we got two box combos" the waitress yelled out the food and placed in on the table.

"y'all need anything else?"

"no thank you" ja'myah said softly eyeing the waitress and he locks eyes with her.

"enjoy ya'll meals" the waitress licked his lips while looking at ja'myah and left.

Genesis eyed her seeing how bubbly she got and chuckled.

"what??" Ja'myah said playfully mugging her face.

"nothing, jus eat yo food" genesis mumbled while she had food inside her mouth.

-

TBC

jus a simple chapter, not sure if I like it but eh,

WE ALMOST ON 130K VIEWS I CANT BELIEVE YALL ACTUALLY LIKE THIS BOOOK AHH❤️😭

LIKE N COMMENT TOO BOO

LOVE U GUYS FR FR😛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3 1 1
una historia en la que cuenta la vida de jimin con t/n
211K 6K 31
read n found out! Written by Jojo❤️
1.7M 35K 22
Carmen Morris is a 17 year old girl who is getting abused by her father Jack Morris. It's been this way since Carmen's mother died in a car accident...
zycie By nausagi

Teen Fiction

212 56 19
xd