Brainstorm x y/n (pt2)

By HDFismylife

This is a part 2 of the other story!! Go see part 1 for the details. More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 8

8 1 0
By HDFismylife

Boses pov:
*Its now Friday and we're having a little hangout before school.*

Ella: Are you gonna do something about those texts you're getting, y/n?

You: He's getting creepier, I don't know what to do now.

Bose: I honestly need to know who this person is, their trying to get with my girlfriend for heck's sake!

Miles: I just want to see who's so interested in y/n.

Mika: So do I.

Chapa: Shoot, guys it's like 8:30 already, we're supposed to be at school in 15 minutes.

Bose: Ok let's go, I'll drive. (Picking up his keys)

*We drive to Swellview Junior High and surprisingly make it to our first class on time. We have this class all together*

Teacher: Ok class, take your laptops out and do whatever you want for the first 20 minutes.

*I watch as the teacher walks up to our table and whispers for y/n to come with her to the office*

You: Wait, why?

Teacher: The principal just needs you to meet with her for something.

Chapa: Will she come back to class after?

Teacher: I'm not sure, just follow me y/n.

Your pov:
*You follow your teacher to the office and see that the principal looks a bit mad, you sit down in front of the desk.*

Principal: Hello y/n. I assume you know why you're here.

You: I actually don't.

Principal: Just admit what you did and this doesn't have to be hard.

You: Wait, what's going to be hard?

Principal: You're suspended y/n.

You: What! For what?!

Principal: There was this social media post that involved you.

You: I'm sorry but I was never involved in anything. I've been doing things with my friends the past week.

Principal: That's not what it looks like y/n. Take your phone out and pull up Tik Tok.

You: Ok?

*You take your phone out of your bag and go into the Tik Tok app, you know that there's a group chat of the whole grade on it so you go on that and see what the principal is talking about. There's a picture of an instagram post on the chat, you load it...*
————————————————————
Have you guys seen what y/n is planning on doing? Ok, so everyone knows how she's like so obsessed with Danger Force? Well I over heard her saying that she wants to become a villain just to fight against Danger Force. I know, obsessive! Anyways, I also heard her say that she knows exactly who to go to for becoming a villain.
————————————————————
Boses pov:
————————————————————
For the people that don't know, last month y/n was "abused" by some dude who was threatening the mall. Of course that's a lie and I'm here to expose it. Stay tuned next week for an update on this!
————————————————————
Miles: There's no way that the principal actually suspended you for that!

You: He did so uh see you guys after school.
*************************************************
SORRY FOR NO CHAPTER YESTERDAY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 294 25
Bose never knew he's real farther was he only remembers him as a baby and he feels like team would do better without him he always had to eat din...
7.7K 138 10
This is a collection of mini Bapa fanfics, not mini moments. There will be a lot of funny and cute stuff, so I'm sure you'll enjoy it!)
1.3K 47 21
This story is my first so don't pick on me for it. Its basically just another y/n type thing but with Brainstorm from danger force. (not sexualising)
1.4K 15 4
The story continues.Season 2 of my story Chapa x Reader When Chapa dye her hair red,she got you to dye your ends purple