"His overprotective brother"

By ot7_bang_tan

"I am here for you hyung, I know you are strong but sometimes it's okay to ask for help right?" More

Introduction
[Meet Jeon brothers]
[not a servant]
[confronting]
[outburst]
[angry?]
[tattoo]
[lies]
[ruined the surprise!]

[sick]

2.1K 189 23
By ot7_bang_tan

"I'll be fine, no need for a doctor jungkook" yoongi said who was sitting with his back against the headboard.

"We will see, have this soup first"

Yoongi hummed and had the soup.

"Is your throat alright?"

Yoongi sighed saying
"Kook you have asked these questions thousands times in few minutes, I said na it's just mild fever"

"And you know it's going to rise more so it's better to get a checkup already, I am calling doctor" jungkook said taking his mobile out.

"Kook don't" yoongi tried stopping but hissed as he felt a pang of pain in his head
"Ah My head is hurting"

"See? That's why I am calling hi- I think we should go there instead of calling him here, let's go" jungkook said as he thought going there will be more better.

"I don't have energy to go anywhere kook"

"I'll take you, it's better to meet him there as he will be able to examine you properly" jungkook said and gently grabbed yoongi's arm and helped him to get up.

Yoongi whined a bit not wanting to go anywhere leaving his bed.

"Should I pick you up? Piggyback?" Jungkook asked and chuckled as yoongi immediately nodded.

"Ok then jump you sick ass"

"Yahhh! I am your hyung,give some respect" yoongi hit jungkook's arm.

"Ok ok I am sorry mr.hyung, now come on quick"

Then jungkook gave yoongi piggyback to his car

He helped him to sit down, then he drove off to the hospital.

Yoongi just rest his head on the window and closed his eyes
"Ahh! I was alright some hours ago"

"Stress caused all this, it's okay, you'll be fine"

They reached the hospital in ten minutes

"Let's go hyung"

They went inside

They had to wait for 20 minutes for their turn to go meet the doctor

"Hello, Mr.yoongi, please have a seat here" doctor said pointing to the couch seat that was near his chair while he asked jungkook to sit at one of the chair infront of him.

"So how are you feeling?"

"Umm not well?" Yoongi answered awkwardly. He hates to answer these questions of doctors.

Jungkook knew he will answer like this so he spoke to the doctor
"He won't be able to tell, actually he catched fever suddenly, it always happens when he takes too much stress so that's why I took him before it could increase more"

"Alright, thankyou very much, I'll examine him" doctor said using the stethoscope.

After checking yoongi's vitals

"As you said, it's mild fever for now but better taking injection instead of waiting for it to increase more? Or you wanna just take some medicines for now to see if they works?" Doctor asked yoongi who instead of answering, looked towards jungkook.

"Medicines doesn't work much on him actually so I guess an injection will be good"

Doctor nodded at jungkook's words.
"Ok so please lay down there Mr.yoongi"

"Come hyung" jungkook took him to the bed
"Unbutton your jeans and Lay down"

Yoongi did as he was told.

Jungkook pulled down his lowers a bit.

"Jungko-"

"Ok let's quickly finish it, take a deep breath for me yoongi" doctor came and spoke rubbing the cotton pad on yoongi's skin.

As yoongi took a deep breath, a sting was felt
"Ah!"

Doctor pushed the plunger injecting the whole medicine.

Jungkook rubbed yoongi's back while looking away.

"Done" doctor pulled out the needle and rubbed the cotton for some seconds then bandaged the spot.

Yoongi sighed deeply.

"He will be fine soon, have a good rest and eat healthy" doctor suggested.

Yoongi nodded getting up from the bed.

"Thankyou very much doctor"

"That's my duty and please, don't let him take stress"

Jungkook nodded then bowed and they left from there.

"You was going to say something when doctor came, what was it?" Jungkook asked driving.

"I was thinking of not taking the shot, I don't know why my body feels so tired" yoongi said rubbing his legs and shifting again and again in his seat to find a comfortable spot.

"But it's good you took the shot, it's just pains for some minutes then you will feel relief" jungkook spoke but kept glancing at yoongi who was looking very irritated
"What's wrong?"

"It doesn't feel right" yoongi said sighing.

"What doesn't feel right?"

"That how I couldn't even answer doctor's questions, you had to answer for me" yoongi told.

Jungkook chuckled at that
"Aishh! It's Normal hyung and you are my baby and am your mamma na so chill"

"Shut up you bunny!" Yoongi laughed.

"I am not a bunny hyung, ok now jokes aside, let me tell you that you are staying on your bed when we will reach home, i have to go to the shop for two hours but when i will come back, i need you on your bed asleep, is it clear to you?" Jungkook spoke in serious voice then continued
"No need to use your sharp brain, don't forget there are cameras at every corner"

"Yeah yeah I know" yoongi rolled his eyes.

And they reached home, jungkook carefully took yoongi to his own room.

"In your room?"

"Yeah coz we will sleep together at night and your room is too bright for me so stay here for today" jungkook said covering him with the duvet.

Yoongi hummed.

"You need something?"

"Can I watch tv for sometime, I slept before too so now I can't, i will just watch for an hour then I will sleep" yoongi said.

"Ok, here is the remote but please sleep after an hour hmm? Ok now I am leaving, take care and call me instantly if something happens, I'll be checking the cameras often but still be careful yeah?" Jungkook said giving a kiss to yoongi's forehead.

"Yes bunny, don't worry" yoongi said smiling

Jungkook then left to his shop.

While yoongi watched tv for half an hour when he started feeling sleepy. He turned off the tv and just closed his eyes when he heard the door open. Sitting up instantly, his eyes widened to see?

——————————————————————

Don't forget to vote 🌟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 6K 10
"you've taught me a lot of things, hyung. i want to teach you something." (min yoongi + jeon jungkook)
97.7K 3.5K 12
When you feel like no one except your brother and your childhood friend is there for you... someone entered your heart and gave you hope... {COMPLETE...
13K 397 4
Jin agrees to let a distant relative he's never met live at the dorm with them for a few weeks. Its going okay until this relative realizes he wants...
264K 12.7K 32
"You're a good boy for hyung."