Her oldie husband เท†๐“ฃ๐“ช๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ

By Agustdsuga2016

*when taehyung forced to marry a teenage girl he was very cold and not paying attention to her that much* Uke... More

Introducing
//1//
//2//
//3//
//4//
//5//
//6//
Nothing
//7//
//8//
//9//
//10//
//12//
//13//
//14//
//15//
//16//

//11//

159 12 0
By Agustdsuga2016

[[[After some minutes later]]]

*taehyung woke up and he could smell something like something is burning as he groaned and got up to check what's going the kitchen was surrounded with black fog. As the house was messy and flour were every where. Taehyung saw flour sign of feet as he follows it TILL he reaches to bathroom he opened the door and saw yoongi was washing her hand and singing "Baker man song"* Pat a cake Pat ia cake baker man *yoongi continues singing as taehyung got really angry*

*taehyung is shocked to see the messy house now...he feel like this kid was definitely made to destroy this house...as for the song, he just doesn't react to it...as he just stays there silent as he watch the kid sing...*

.....

*he just sighs deeply and shakes his head not knowing what to say right now...as a part of him just feel tired to argue with the kid... the house is already a messed...so, it is a little useless to be mad about it now anyway......*

*yoongi smiles and turn around and saw taehyung* meanie oldie man! *yoongi says as she was filled up with flour and there eggs york on her head and chocolate around her face*

*taehyung looks at the kid who was covered with flour all over her body... and there was even eggs york and chocolate on her head too...and the kid still calling taehyung meanie...taehyung eyes wide open as he just shakes his head...this kid is really the meaning of chaos and a pure devil...* KIM YOONGI TO CORNER!! *taehyung yells angry*

*yoongi flinched and looks at him* b-but I'm making a cake *yoongi says and she gets scared of him*

*taehyung just glare at her and his face turn to a very scary face now as he want to teach the kid a lesson right now...*

...kid, I don't care if you are making a cake or not... just go and wash your face and change your clothes right now...I can't look at that mess any longer than now...

*he say and show a meanie face to the kid...*

But--- *yoongi got cut as taehyung lift her up by her back of her shirt as yoongis legs were dangling and looking helpless* I'll take bath just don't be mad

*taehyung looks at her with an annoyed face..., he just throw her toward the bathing tub and he yells at her again...*

...go in there and make yourself clean...I don't want to see a single flour in your body when you are done, kid...

*he say with an irritated and firm tone...even his voice sound meaner now...taehyung is really trying his hardest to not slap the kid in the face...as his palm is already starting to feel a little itchy...*

*yoongi nods her head quickly and taking shower. As taehyung sighed and cleaning the mess*

*taehyung just start to clean the house and he start to remember that this kid is a little devil who love to destroy and make mess everytime she is in the house...taehyung just sigh deeply and he try to be calm...the kid is still in the shower... so, there is not much that he can do...he just clean the whole kitchen and put everything in order...after cleaning the whole place, he wait for the kid to be done with the shower...*

*yoongi done showering and wore her clothes as yoongi was pouting sadly and didn't have courage to look at taehyungs eyes* I'm sorry... *yoongi says as taehyung was still going to punish her anyway*

*taehyung sigh once again as the kid apologize to him...his face turn a little nicer again...and now, yoongs is ready to face the old man again...*

...kid, you don't need to apologize for what you did...it is just your nature... you are a destroyer and a pure devil so I can't be angry about it...

*as he say that...he sit down on the sofa and he put his head in his hand now...his expression look so tired now...*

So you don't punish me.... Right? *yoongi says and looks at him*

*taehyung shook his head and he looks at Yoongs...*

Of course, I'm not going to punish you as always...

*he say and he sigh deeply again as he looks at Yoongs and he smile to him...*

you don't need to be afraid from me...you are so little and fragile...I'm not going to hurt you in anyway...

*as he says that...he opens his arms to offer a hug to the kid...*

*yoongi ran to him and hugs him tightly*

*taehyung hugged the kid back as he is feeling the kid soft and fragile body...this is why he never can stay mad at her...as to him, Yoongs is just a little baby...and he loves her so much that he doesn't want to see her getting hurt in anyway...he hold the kid closely as he started to pat her hair...*

I'm trying to be good but I don't promise you that *yoongi says and sat up on his lap and looking at him*

*taehyung look at him and he smile sweetly while Yoongs is sitting on his lap...*

It's okay, Kid. I know you aren't trying to be a bad here...it is just your nature and you are just being yourself...so, you don't need to be sorry about the things you do...I won't punish you or do anything to you...

*he says to the kid as he looks at her in the eye...and now, they can make eye contact...taehyung eyes are really full of affection now...*

Why are you so kind right? Are you sick or drunk? *yoongi says and checking him what's wrong with her oldie husband?*

*taehyung just laughs a little and he puts his hand behind the kid's head as he puts the kid on his chest...*

I'm not drunk or sick, kid... I just choose to be kind to you...because I love you and I care about you so much that I can't even be angry at you...and no matter what you do...I will always choose to be kind and a good husband toward you...

*he says and smiles to the kid as he caresses her head and plays with her hair...*

*yoongi purrs and holding his shirt* I like this *yoongi says and relaxing on around his big arms*

*taehyung smile and he feel comfortable to have the kid in his arms...as he wants her to relax in his arms...he even kiss the top of the kids head...*

Awww...you like to relax while I'm holding you, huh kid? *he says softly as he looks at the kid with a cute face...his eyes are looking at her while he says...his eyes are so full of affection to the kid right now...*

I am! Can we go out to restaurant for dinner please? *yoongi says and looks at him cutely*

*taehyung chuckles a little again...*

*sigh* ...kid, we can go there if you want to...but, you need to promise me that this time, you will eat a lots of food there instead of making a mess or anything like this in that restaurant...

*as he finishes his sentence, he looks in Yoongs eyes and wait for the kid to answer...*

Hey I always eating my food on there and doesn't make mess *yoongi says and buffing her chest*

*taehyung looks at her then and he smiles...*

Well, if you are promise it, then ok, we can go...just don't make me regret going out of the house now...

*taehyung say this with a serious tone, but despite looking serious, there is also a little kindness in his face and voice...*

...let us go now, kid...I have the feeling that you don't want to stay in this house for a lot of time...

Ofc *yoongi says*

[[[Time skip to restaurant]]]

*taehyung was slightly embarrassed when he saw yoongi eating his food so messily he looks around the couple sitting good and tall eating their own food quietly and there he is with yoongi* tae why don't you eat? *yoongi says and her mouth was ketchup*

*taehyung is just looking at yoongs eating his food in a messy way as he also notice some people looking at them and whispering something as they just saw yoongi eating food in a mess and getting all dirty with it ...taehyung is just embarrassed by this as he look at the kid and talk to her again...*

*sigh* kid, how many time do I have to tell you?

You can't eat your food in this way, you know?! This is a restaurant...you just can't behave like this here...

What? Im eating my food nicely *yoongi says as taehyung wiping her mouth with tissue*

*taehyung stare at Yoongs in disbelief as he try to hide his irritation to her..he can't believe that she actually say this...as he just shake his head and he try to look more calm...*

...kid, I'm not going to tell you again...you have your mouth all dirty with the food...and you have some ketchup in your hand! If you are in your house then ok, but here in the restaurant...you don't need to behave like this, you know...

*he try to talk to the kid in a calm manner now*

Why are talking so mad with me *yoongi says as he pouted more when taehyung wiped her hands roughly a little*

*taehyung just stop cleaning Yoongs hands with tissue...he is starting to get tired by this kid...as for Yoongs comment, he just shake his head and he put his hand on Yoongs head to calm down the kid...*

Kid, don't I even have the right to get a little mad at you? Your food is all mess now and you behave in a messy way in this restaurant...I don't think I will ever get used with this...

*he say in a serious tone...*

*taehyung just shrug his arm and sigh...he know that there is no way for him to stop the kid now...and then, yoongs left to the restroom...*

Hmm..* he whisper to himself as he look around...he look at some people in the restaurant as they keep looking at him and some of the kid's mess in the table...

Why does he always act like this when we go to the restaurant?...I thought she will be good enough this time, but clearly I was wrong...

━━━━━━tbc ━━━━━━

────── {.⋅ ⋅.} ───── ⊰⊱ ────── {.⋅ ⋅.} ───── ⊰⊱ ────── {.⋅ ⋅.} ─────

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 294 22
A story of two couples,madly in love ๐Ÿ’•,they thought for having a happy life with their love one but they don't know what destiny want for them . top...
484K 11.2K 15
Jungkook and Jimin have been friends with benefits since middle school, until they meet Taehyung in high school. Jimin has feelings for Taehyung, but...
157K 4.7K 34
๐™น๐šŽ๐š˜๐š— ๐š˜๐š ๐š—๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š›๐š’๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐šŠ๐š—๐šข. ๐™ท๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐šŠ๐š—๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š›๐šž๐š—๐šœ ๐š๐š ๐š˜ ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š—๐š’๐šŒ๐šœ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŸ๐š’๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šœ...
1.3M 67.6K 50
In which Jeon Jungkook is a street dancer with a sex addiction. Might be from the mommy issues... and maybe the daddy issues too but Jungkook didn't...