Aliens in the attic jake x oc

By NatashaFarmer5

this is a fanfic about my oc zuri going with her best friend for a vacation. read to find out more. More

the oc used

author's note

7 0 0
By NatashaFarmer5

Hello readers I just want you guys to know a few things before we get to the story.
First off this is my first fanfic so the grammar and spelling may be off. You can correct me if you'd like just please don't be mean about it.
Second is that if you don't like that story please just click off of it and don't say anything rude. Anyone who does with be banned.
Third I won't be smut with this character. I am uncomfortable making smut so please don't ask.
Fourth there will be cusing in case your uncomfortable with that.
Lastly enjoy the story and have a nice day dear reader!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 196K 101
✅ "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 ↯ ⚔︎ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ⚔︎ ...
469K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
43.9M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
10M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...