Wisp's Artbook

WanderingStoryTelIer tarafından

Well here's a place for y'all to see my silly art since its been requested!!! Daha Fazla

Paper as a human! (Kinda IRR paper but whatevs)
Crowned spoilers
Hmmm
WAIT...
WHAT IS THIS??
These two mother fuckers would be friends
AN ACTUAL DRAWING
DELTARUIN-BALLOONIES!
Silly guy
Soap x Clover!!!!!1!1!
CROWNED CONCEPT ART (SPOILERS!!1!1!!1)
Human designs WIP
LLL Concept art.
Me when the Crowned Fight: 😋😋😋
Jojo crowned meme but its just the picture
THEORIES?!
Mephone4 = Shimmer
He isnt cute
Null!AU
Balloon!!!
Balloon again!!!
New PFP!
Fun facts about Wisp!
NIFFTTYYYY
The beginning!
What the heck-
Yippeeee
YESSSS I LOVE IT
MONOPHONE4
Shipppp :)))
Shippsss part 2
THE SILLIES (TEASER)
I HAVE THIS FOR NULL RAGGHHH
HAPPY PRIDE MONTH FOR IRR!!!
Snjzjskejf
Commissions!!!
My OC would be friends with him (She would redirect his chaos trust)
Crowned!Flower
Inanimate insanity but its all anime girls. (Old art)

ART (AU) DUMP!!!

1.3K 33 207
WanderingStoryTelIer tarafından

Heheheh
There may be some lore here if ya dig for it. Everything is connected ;)

Welcome to the Objectverse!!! (My ver)

———

STARTING WITH THIS (Not all of the AUs)

(ASK ABOUT ANY AND ILL EXPLAIN THEM, within reason)

I'm not gonna spill all the IRR and Crowned Lore. Nice try tho.

WHITE LIES

PLOT:

-Liam gets his memory wiped from a special computer program made by Airy so Airy can be rid of the loneliness he's been facing for years.

ALTERNATIVE REALITIES
(CORE)

PLOT:

-(Fanon Airy) begins to stir up trouble, Stone and AR!Liam attempt to stop it before things get out of hand.

Cruelty isn't always intentional.

CROWNED
(CORE)

PLOT:

-II Characters become gods, powers are given by an unknown force and characters must find a way to live with their powers and newly found responsibilities not all of them had asked for.

Trauma Lasts.

STAY AWHILE

PLOT:

-Balloon is kidnapped by Cobs and Cobs creates a robot replacement in Balloon's stead. Balloon is used as a battery at Meeple, and Mirror (Fake Balloon) torments Nickel due to his lack of empathy.

(I did make this AU before helium deflates, I just didn't post it before hand ;-;. But yeah, the plot is VERY similar. To picture it, just imagine Balloon from HD is a murderous robot rather than the real thing idk—)

INANIMATERONPA REWIND
(???)

PLOT:

- Danganronpa but Inanimate insanity Characters.

You guys! you thought you'd get more there! Didn't you? HAHAH— 📸📸📸

COLLAPSING MULTIVERSE

PLOT:

-Pibby corruption but OSC

IITALE

PLOT:

-Undertale. But Inanimate Insanity Characters.

(UNFINISHED)

LEFT BEHIND

PLOT:

Liam is trapped for years in the forest after releasing everyone from the Plain alone. Once he's finally able to leave, he returns back only to find time moves much MUCH slower in his old world. (It's been 2000+ years for Liam, and 5 for Bryce.) Liam must find a way to adapt to society.

NULL
(CORE)

PLOT: Lightbulb and her siblings Knife and Bot are gifted powers. The government however is attempting to contain and control them to keep their corrupt power in place.

History repeats itself.

REALITY
(CORE)

PLOT: Lollipop begins to make puppets to keep up with mortal demand, however, once she begins to mistreat them due to lack of interest and lack of understanding of how to care for her creations, things take a turn for the worse.

You can't save everyone.

DESTRUCTION OF HOTEL OJ

PLOT: Basically Control by Tinscope (go read it now) but it's inanimate insanity.

(I will never make this a book)

*How can you save something that doesn't exist?

What happens if you stare into the abyss... And it stares back?

It walks to you.

And holds its hands out as if looking for a hug before speaking in a monotone and ghostly voice. It echoes of the cold nothingness that surrounds you and... whatever that thing is... infinitely.

"Do you know what you could have had...?"

A smile plastered on its face the whole time. You feel the bitterness buried deep within its empty eyes.

"The life of a "seed" or "Classic" Character seems so... Perfect... Right?"

You begin to get the feeling it took you and your AU here for a reason. You... tried to speak but. Nothing comes out. Not yet. It doesn't want you to talk yet.

Regardless, you don't understand the question...

It giggles.

"Wouldn't you want to be them? To have the perfect life the world don't think you deserved to have? Happiness? Prosperity? A lack of true cruelty in a cliche filled paradise?"

The dark feels more welcoming by the minute.

It's hands drop to the side.

You suddenly see the life of the Classic AU from a far. Like a distant memory play through your mind. almost as if it was teasing you. And you reach out to hold onto it. To keep the happy life you were wrongly deprived of, but it slips through your fingers as if it was sand.

You try to shout 'No!' But... once again. It's not done talking. And a guest speaking over it's host is impolite, don't you think?

"You see it right? Don't you ever wonder why you can't have that? Why pain exists when freedom was at your fingertips? Wouldn't you want to be free from that?"

It can tell you're considering the possibility of that life... it was eating away at you now... something you wanted so badly was so far out of reach...

"I could help you."

You perk up.

"I only ask for one thing in return. Do we have a deal?"

You feel as if it's your turn to speak.

**"What in return?"** You ask.

Only to get no reply. You have a feeling it's going to stay that way.

Surely it's worth it. Right?

*You look around at your AU. All of them talking at their own respective speeds. Yet... you can't hear any of them... it almost as if they're distorted... hard to see, or, focus on them. Regardless. You turn towards it again.

**"If I accept... I'll get to have a better life...?"** you ask again. A bit nervous.

"In due time." It replies. It's empty smile and it's void like eyes unchanging.

**"Right..."** you pause. **"What do YOU get out of this."**

"We both want the same thing," it answers quickly.

**"Oh..."** you can't see a reason not to trust it. Though, you can't see a reason to trust it either. Regardless of which. Wherever you are. You're in ITS domain. And. It is probably best not to piss off the thing in front of you

You can feel it,

But you decide to ask one more time.

**"So... what in return...? Again...?"**

Still no reply.

...

You think it's now or never...

**"F-fine..."**

"Good choice. Spares you the pain."

**"the what?"**

"Come here..." it held out its arms as if to hug it once more. This time it was inviting.

Tempting even.

"Look into the dark. And dive in. I promise your soul is in safe keeping."

**"WH—WHAT?! MY SOUL?!"**

"I said one thing in return. How can I make everything the same happy and joy filled land without the power to do so...?"

**"NO WAY! TH-THATS MY SOUL!"** you can tell the others are having similar reactions that you're having.

"Sadly I was afraid you wouldn't cooperate... but... that's okay..." it smiles wider... the void like eyes dripping with darkness. Slowly oozing from them.

"Your screams will be silenced by the abyss. And your soul will be kept safe. Your husk of a body will remain and be perfect to use as a puppet... but do not worry. You fate will be far more fortunate from those that refuse."

**"WHAT?!"**

Something wraps around your leg. The oozing darkness both begins to consume you... and shift the being before you into a beast far more horrifying than that of your nightmares. Just as it promised. Your screams were silenced.

"Goodnight"*

ABYSS BOW
—————————————————

Abyss!Bow used to reside in a universe that had not progressed to season 2. The mansion never existed. She floated around in nothingness for an eternity as everyone lived throughout their lives.

However.

When the universe was SUPPOSED to collapse.

She was still SOMEWHERE.

which happens to be nowhere.

The universe can't fully collapse but since Bow doesn't exist. Nobody remembers her.

Angered by the misfortune of her life. The power of her grief slowly built up... into a mass of darkness.

She found out what her life could have had. And was enraged beyond comprehension... and began to summon people from AUs promising them the life she knew both they and herself wanted so badly.

Upon agreeing. She will absorb the soul of the person painlessly.

However. If she summons you upon knowing you will refuse. Or say no to her face. She will kill you very slowly. Shrouding in darkness as your painfully ripped apart and forced to relive your worst nightmares.

Once she has a grip on you SHE WILL NOT LET GO.

———

Abyss!Bow is extremely Powerful. Depending on the Canon timeline she can potentially be stronger than C!Balloon.

After all...

How can C!Balloon be stronger than something that doesn't exist...?

Abyss!Bow CAN leave the "Abyss" (An AU that can't fully collapse because something still "exists" from it). Though she rarely ever does. If she chases after you by you having some miracle of world hopping power. You fucked up. I don't know what you did, but you fucked up BAD....

**Be polite.**

Any AUs she "kills" (torments infinitely to the point of no return) or "Saves" (Absorbs their souls and uses their bodies as puppets) Also turn into the "Abyss" since the AU is "alive" technically.

She gets stronger with every soul.

What can you do if you're summoned by Bow?

...

Unless you can escape by your own means...

There's no escape.

Welcome to the dark.

CONFIRMED MULTIVERSAL THREAT AND MUST BE CONTAINED.

———

AUS INCLUDE BUT ARE NIT LIMITED TO:

AU List:
- Classic [any Object Show] (SEED)
- Crowned [II] (MAIN CORE AU)
- Null [II] (CORE AU)
- Alternative Realities [One] (CORE AU)
- Reality [Bfb/bfdi] (CORE AU**)
- Salvation [Tpot] (N/A AU)
- InanimateRonpa Rewind [II] (...)
- Swap [Any Object show]
- Mocking Jay's Whisper [II x Hunger Games]
- K!Classic (||Kidnapped||) [II]
- K!Swap [II]
- Science Breakthrough, Science Breakdown, Science Meltdown, Science Build Up, Science Knock Down [II]
- Project 0 [II]
- Liars Liars and more Liars [II]
- Distant Past [II (Looseleaf backstory)]
- Nobody But Me [II]
- Death on the Horizon [II]
- Shut up or Die [II x Silent Place]
- Abandoned [II]
- Don't Forget Me [II]
- Without Us [II]
- Left to Die [II]
- Out of Lives [II]
- __No Name__ [II]
- "A Dream for Peace, is a Nightmare Away" [II]
- IITale [II x Undertale]
- Daycare OJ [II]
- Meeple High [II]
- Playtime is Over [II BACKSTORY]
- Shattered [II stay awhile sub AU]
- Please Dont Leave [II Stay Awhile Remake]
- Blinded [II x Bird Box]
- [Nimona x II]
- "Perfection" [II]
- Unlikely Love [II]
- Found [II]
- Back Home [II Found sub AU]
- Unanswerable Questions [II x Gravity Falls]
- One Step Forward [II]
- Nifty as a Nickel [II]
- Alternate Winner [II]
- Shift!AU [II]
- Stalemate [One]
- Alone [One]
- Stone [There is only ONE Stone.]
- White Lies [One]
- OneRonpa (Not a serious AU) [One]
- Catch Ablaze [Bfdi]
- Uprising [Bfdi]
- Hidden World [Bfdi]
- Dead Silent [Bfdi]
- Better Left Forgotten [Bfdi]
- Rogue!Characters [Any Character that's lost their AU]
- The Withered [Any Lost AU]
- Nowhere Space [The Void between the universes]
- Collapsing Multiverse [Pibby x Objectverse hypothetical]

Any questions (within reason) will be answered. (Keep in mind many of these AUs may have triggering topics.)

———

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.3M 43.8K 41
Robyn's a free-spirit who knows what she wants until she doesn't. Greyson's a musician too afraid to face what he really wants. When a mix up at her...
168K 4.3K 8
Teen Miles Morales becomes Spider-Man of his reality, and with the help of his best friend, (y/n) (l/n), crosses path with five counterparts from ano...
643K 21.4K 19
"Sᴏᴍᴇ sᴀʏ ᴏᴜʀ Dᴇsᴛɪɴʏ ɪs ᴛɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀɴᴅ, ᴀs ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴜs ᴀs ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴏғ ɪᴛ. Oᴛʜᴇʀs sᴀʏ Fᴀᴛᴇ ɪs ᴡᴏᴠᴇɴ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴄʟᴏᴛʜ, sᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ's Dᴇsᴛɪɴ...
2.5M 66.4K 60
Katherine Jane, a simple and sweet loving girl. Everybody loves her....No. Nobody loves her. She always thought that if she gives love to everyone, e...