Springtrap and Goldie

By bigbootytickler

A spin off of the classic comics Springtrap and Deliah and Ask Goldie Anything! Description: The aftermath o... More

Chapter 1 (Pilot)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Bad Ending
Good Ending

Chapter 9

84 2 0
By bigbootytickler

"Hey uh.. hey Nick." Springtrap struggled for the words, this is something exasperating, something that takes guts for anyone in this kind of situation to do. Deliah slowly stepped back, her face cold. Springtrap felt himself build up fear, "Deliah wait-"
Something sucked the breath out of Springtrap mid sentence, something horrible. Tears ran down Deliah's cheeks, she ran away inside the house, Springtrap lost sight of her. "This isn't very appropriate Springtrap." Nick stared coldly towards him. "I-I'm.. look I'm sorry I-" "I'll get Deliah later, but right now I'm giving you a time limit." Nick said opening the door wider for Springtrap to step through. "And if you try hurting me or my daughter, I have the police ready on dial." Nick stated. "There's no need to get the cops involved, I promise. I'm not here to hurt anyone, I just want to talk.

Look... I know I was horrible to you when I was here, and no amount of sorry's will ever make that up. I'm not... an aggressor. I don't want to hurt anyone.. I don't know why I do.. I never wanted to hurt Deliah. Deliah is the only thing in this world that's worth being violent over. She's the only thing worth protecting. And if that meant I shielded her from my secret, so be it, but it was wrong of me. I should've been honest from the start.. way back when she found me at Freddy's. I didn't want to intrude upon your life. When I was alive, my ultimate life goal was to have a family. When that was conventionally impossible for me, I did whatever it took to make my dream into a reality. You know what it's like to have an impossible dream, don't you Nick? How much it hurts when you get to watch others live out the dream you want so badly for yourself? What I did was wrong, and there is no forgiving it. I regret the choices I made every day. The last thing I want is to make the same mistakes and take a happy child away from a family that loves them. I don't want to separate you from Deliah. I love Deliah like a daughter, but I know she isn't my daughter to love. I'm sorry, Nick." Nick stared at Springtrap. "Are you listening to yourself right now?" He questioned, "You're obsessed with my young daughter, you understand how insane that is?" Springtrap paused before he could answer, "I'm not obsessed.. it's just.. complicated."Nick sighed in response, "You have four minutes left, if that's all you had to say then." "Wait-! I'll uh.. keep it simple.." Springtrap anxiously spat. "Go ahead." Nick assured.
Meanwhile...

Goldie entered the pizzeria after his adventure in the outside world. "Heya Fox! Guess where I just went!" Goldie taunted by pirates cove. "Aye! You think I give a squash you bilge rat!" Foxy snarled out, poking his head out from amongst the curtain. "I went outside! Freddy said he needed a strong, smart, and the most amazing animatronic to venture into the outside world!" Goldie grinned crossing his arms. "And yer none of those!" Foxy spat. "Hey! I am too!" Goldie pouted. "I'm surprised ya came back. Didn't expect a weakling like yer to come back. What were ya doin' out there anyway?" Foxy asked. "I went to therapy!" He said enthusiastically. A look of surprise fell upon Foxys face. "You? Therapy? Ha!" He laughed. "It's about time! Yer demented head was just a waitin' to be cracked open!" Goldie rolled his eyes. "I'm not demented! I'm... special...! And- traumatized! I was locked away in the back room for 10 years, ya know!" Goldie yelled. Suddenly, Freddy walked into the room. "Goldie! How'd it go?" He said approaching them by the cove. "Great! I talked about my feelings and drew pictures! I'm quite the artist, ya know." Goldie said cheerfully. "That's great to hear! Say, where's springtrap?" Freddy asked. "Oh, him? He said he needed to go somewhere. He'll probably be back in a bit!" Goldie said. "Oh, alright then! Hopefully he's okay..." said Freddy worriedly. "Nah, I'm sure he's just fine!" Goldie said enthusiastically. "Anyways.. Goldie, how about you and I have a small chat." Freddy gestured Goldie to follow, something about Freddy's tone made Goldie shutter. The two of them walked through the halls, Freddy was silent at first until he stopped in front of the prize corner. "Goldie, do you remember the day Springtrap preformed on stage for the first time, and how it left a scar on our reputation?" Freddy glanced at Goldie, "Oh uh.. yeah! Of course I do! Man what an unfortunate event dat was." Goldie nervously smiled. "Goldie." Freddy firmly said, "You weren't the one who was behind that.. were you." Goldie's heart dropped. "Of course not! I was in the back room! Ya know.. like how I was for 10 years." Goldie smiled, he quickly scurried through his thoughts to think of a way out of this, otherwise his plans will fail!

"What can I do to get this fazjerk off my trail.." Goldie thought to himself. Suddenly a lightbulb clicked, "Freddy.. buddy! I wanted to tell you about the surprise party I'm
throwing for everyone in the pizzeria!" Goldie grinned. "A... party..? I don't know, Goldie." "Cmon, you can trust me,  Fred! I've turned over a new leaf!" Freddy paused for a moment. "I don't know, Goldie... after everything that's happened. How do I know I can trust you?" Goldie pondered. "Well, you won't know until you try! Come on, Fazbear. Please..?" Freddy sighed. "Alright Goldie, fine.. I'll let you throw a party.." Goldie smiled. "Thank you, Freddy! You wont regret this!" As Goldie began to run away, Freddy stopped him. "And hey, Goldie?" Freddy said. "Yeah Freddy?" Goldie replied. "If you pull a stunt, I'll make sure to have you scrapped." He turned around, and walked away. "Jerk." Goldie scoffed. "Scrap me? Hah! There won't even be remains of you once my plan works once and for all." Goldie muttered to himself. He glanced around the prize corner, he walked over to Mari's box and knocked, "Hello~ Mari!" Goldie repeatedly knocked until Mari's small face emerged from the box. "Hello Goldie." She smiled. "Hey so uh.. I was wonderin.. could ya rally up the other animatronics? Ya know.. tell 'em I'm throwing a surprise party?" Goldie sinisterly asked. "You're throwing a party? It's not another trick or anything right Goldie?" She asked softly. "Of course not! I realized in order to be accepted around here I have to play the right cards!" Goldie exclaimed.
"Okay.. I'll gladly help you Goldie!" Mari gestured. "Perfect." Goldie muttered. Mari got out of her box and headed towards their rooms, gathering them all together for the party. Goldie headed towards the pirates cove. "Ohhhh Foxyyy~ guess what I'm doin'!" Goldie asked. Foxy peaked his head out from behind the cove. "I don't care what yer doin', bilge rat." Foxy replied. "Cmon! Guess! Pleaseeeee?" Pleaded Goldie. Foxy sighed and shook his head. "I don't know, burnin down chicas kitchen again?" He scoffed. Chica yelled from the kitchen, "He better not be!" Goldie rolled his eyes and smiled. "No! That was just a simple mistake! I've never had to guard the kitchen before! I'm throwing a surprise party! Surprise!" He said, throwing a party popper at Foxy, the confetti spraying at his face. "A party? Fazbear's lettin ya throw a party?" Foxy replied. "Yep! It'll be so great! Cmon, lighten up! Ya gotta learn to trust me!" Foxy grew angry. "Trust you?! Ha! You wish." He scoffed. Suddenly, Goldie heard commotion. Mari was leading them all into the back. Toy Freddy stood at the door frame. "I don't know about this, can we really trust Goldie?" He asked. Toy Bonnie laughed. "No, but it's a party! Live a little!" He pushed Toy Freddy into the room. "What can I say camera crew! I'm just brilliant! It's okay.. save your applause for later." Goldie shouts in triumph. "You better shut yer god stinking mouth before I hook ye!" Foxy growled. Goldie rolled his eyes and ventured to find Freddy.
Meanwhile...

Nick coldly stood amongst the doorway. Springtrap's eyes pierced with solitude. "I know, she's your daughter I get that Nick and I know you're only doing your job." Springtrap peered with no lost trace of seriousness, "But I've changed! I'm not the same human I was before-!" "Because you're not human." Nick stated. Springtrap stopped his ranting with surprise. "You never were, not even when you were alive and not some rabbit thing." Nick's eyes said it all, and there was no going back. "You're a murderer Springtrap, it doesn't matter if you've changed, I simply don't feel comfortable with my daughter being around you."Springtrap froze, caught off guard by Nicks response. "No, you're right. I'll just... leave." He said. He turned around, opened the door, and left. As he left, Deliah peaked from behind the wall to watch. She had heard everything he said. Springtrap began to walk back towards the pizzeria. "I should've known he'd shut me down... what was I thinking? God, I'm such a fool." He said to himself, head hung low. Once arrived he met with Freddy. "Hello, Springtrap! Welcome back! How was therapy?" "Oh, it went fine." He said, his mannerisms still sad due to Deliah. "Hey, everything alright?" Freddy asked. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just... therapy got me thinking about things." "Lots I bet, you psycho!" Goldie cheered, mysteriously appearing from behind Freddy. "Goldie, knock it off." Freddy sternly said, "Well I hope this was a valuable lesson for the both of you." Freddy stated once again. "Heya Springtrap, I'm throwing a party! Wanna help!" Goldie grinned looking sinisterly into the rabbit's eyes. "I'll pass." Springtrap asserted. "But you're more then welcome to come you know." Freddy assured with a smile. "Thanks but.. I have something else I need to do." Springtrap stammered, walking coldly away. What's next is unknown for Springtrap.
"Leaves more party for us." Goldie shrugged.

Goldie walked towards the supply closet, looking for Toy Chica. "Hey, TC! Where are ya?" He asked looking into the dark closet. "Over here, Goldie!" She yelled from across the hallway. TC ran up to Goldie. "Watcha need?" He asked. "I was hopin' you could help me gather some decorations for the party!" He said enthusiastically. Toy Chicas face lit up. "I would love to!" She smiled, and began to bounce around excitedly. "Follow me! Let's go gather some decorations." She yelled. Goldie followed her into the party room, they scrounged around for the light. "Found it." Goldie said. He flickered on the light and was amazed by all the decorations. "Wow, this is great!" He said. "Oh! You've never been in here, have you? It's pretty cool! We have decorations for every event imaginable." Goldie's eyes lit. "It's so colorful!" He yelled. "I'm not used to this much color... ya know... since I was locked in the back room for 10 years.." he said. "Heh... yeah... right..." Toy Chica said uncomfortably. "Anyways, let's grab some of these!" She said, pointing to the banners and confetti. They picked it up and walked out of the room. "Now cmon, let's have the best party ever!" The decorations were set, the balloons were filled with the perfect amount of helium. Pizza has been set out with had been offered by Chica. This was all going according to plan. "Once they're all gathered in one place my plan is bound to work!" Goldie snickered among himself. "What plan?" Bonnie asked, he was holding a pie that he had brought from the kitchen. "Uh! Heya... Bonnie! Uh there's no plan!" Goldie nervously jumped by Bonnie's sudden appearance. "You better not be planning anything, Goldie. Freddys at his limit with the stunts." He sighed. "I... I don't want to see you getting hurt.. okay?" Bonnie said sadly. Goldie's face dropped. "Am I doing the right thing?" He thought to himself. He looked over down the end of the hall to see Freddy and Foxy snickering to themselves. "Yes, I am. I have to do this." He thought. "No plans here, Bon! Just a fun get together! You trust me, right Bonnie?" Goldie asked, his tone seeming sincere. "I don't know, Goldie. I really want to trust you, but I'm not sure.." Goldie stepped closer. "I would never put you in danger, Bonnie. Please, believe me." He said. Bonnie let out a half hearted smile. "Alright, I believe you." He said. "Great!" Goldie shouted enthusiastically.

Meanwhile-

The others were gathering into the party room. Toy Bonnie approached Toy Freddy with some bottles of Soda and balloons. "Hey, uh... Freddy." He stammered nervously. "Hey TB! What's up!" Toy Freddy said happily. "I uhm- I wanted to give you these! I..." he paused. "I like you-!" He said, shoving the balloons and sodas into Toy Freddys face aggressively from nervousness. Toy Freddy's face grew red. An awkward silence grew amongst them, until, Toy Freddy started to tear up, "I.. like you too!" He ugly cried. Toy Bonnie smiled with pure relief. The two animatronics then grabbed hands and stared into each other's eyes. "Rock n roll!" Toy Bonnie cheered. "Oh god I'm gonna be sick." Goldie groaned as he plugged his bear nose. Goldie had just teleported amongst this scene. "Why you-!" Toy Bonnie snarled. Suddenly, Toy Freddy's eyebrows furrowed, he turned red and was ready to yell something. "Goldie, f-fuck you!" Toy Freddy stuttered.
Silence.

Toy Bonnie and Goldie glanced back and forth at each other in utter shock. "W-why are you looking at me like that...?" Toy Freddy asked. "You... cursed..?" Goldie said in shock. Toy Bonnie began to laugh. "Haha! He got you, bitch! Fucking hilarious! Good one, Freddy." Toy Freddy began to blush. "Oh uhm- thank you, Bonnie!" Goldie stared in utter disbelief. "A-alright then, anyways..." Goldie walked over to Bonnie who was controlling the music. "Heya, Bon! Watcha up to?" He asked. "Oh, hey Goldie! I never thought I'd say this, but this party rocks! I don't know what made you decide to throw one, but I'm having a blast!" He said enthusiastically. Goldie blushed. "O-oh! Thanks Bonnie!" He smiled. He looked around the room to see everyone's smiling faces. Toy Bonnie and Toy Freddy were talking by the snack table, Mari and TC were getting balloons from Balloon Boy, and even Freddy and Foxy seemed to be having fun. Goldie felt a sense of validation for the first time. A feeling he had to desperately been longing. Suddenly, his heart sank. He began to think to himself. "A-am I doing the right thing...?" Goldie looked around and noticed Freddy's absence, a sense of suspicion made it clear that something wasn't right.
Meanwhile.

The backroom was cold, it felt lifeless. Freddy had snuck away from the party to take a peek at the journal Goldie had clearly not wanted him to open. After a few minutes of searching, he then saw the cover "Ways to Make Fazbear Pay and Getting Rid of Freddy." Is what the title states. After staring at it in a silent awe, he then began to open the first page.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 694 55
What the title says!!! I wanted to make a REALLY FUN book where you can Ask/Dare the animatronics! I was inspired by @BONNIEBUNNY1111 Enjoy!!!
5.1K 202 36
...She spun around, but there was nothing- Just the broken and empty pizzeria. Dread smothered her, and all she wanted to do was to run, so she turne...
628 64 17
❝ You ask me all these questions, however I fear there's very little I can share with you... All I can tell you with certainty is that I, too, have b...
30.7K 839 23
Five nights he survived the terror. Five nights he endured the torment. Five nights he gradually lost his sanity. He had enough, he thought the madne...