THE HATING GAME- Taehyung x R...

Par thvfiqz

"Shut up! Shut. Up!" He threw his fist on the door after shouting each word while I stood there with my eyes... Plus

CH 1 | MARRY ME
CH 2 | I WISH YOU DIED
CH 3 | A BEAUTIFUL MESS
CH 4 | MAKE ME
CH 5 | I WON'T KISS UNTIL YOU BEG
CH 6 | MRS. KIM
CH 7 | I WILL SHOW YOU
CH 8 | WELCOME HOME MRS. KIM
CH 9 | FEELINGS
CH 10 | THE NIGHT
CH 11 | UNGRATEFUL
CH 12 | EYES ON ME
CH 13 | I WON'T LET YOU LOSE
CH 14 | THANK YOU
CH 15 | MEETING HIS MOTHER
CH 16 | THE HINT OF TRUTH
CH 17 | I MADE HER CRY
CH 18 | IGNORANCE
CH 19 | YOU DON'T HAVE TO CARE
CH 20 | WHAT EYES?
CH 21 | JUST AN INCH
CH 22 | MISSING YOU
CH 23 | NOT THE FIRST TIME
CH 24 | MAKE ME
CH 25 | KITTY
CH 26 | SAY PLEASE...
CH 27 | A SORRY!
CH 28 | PILLOW FIGHT
CH 29 | SOON YOU WILL ASK FOR IT!
CH 30 | LOST IN EYES
CH 31 | MARK YOU MINE
CH 32 | WEAK FOR YOU
CH 33 | YOU MAKE MY HEART FLUTTER...
CH 34 | FALLING FOR HIM
CH 35 | WITH YOU!
CH 36 | WHO DID THIS TO YOU?
CH 37 | KISS ME, PLEASE...
CH 38 | I BELONG TO YOU...
CH 39 | STAY...
CH 40 | I WOULDN'T RESIST MYSELF!
CH 41 | ALL THIS BELONGS TO YOU...
CH 42 | MOST IMPORTANT TO ME.
CH 43 | THE GIFT.
CH 44 | BROKEN BED!
CH 45 | I NEVER HATED YOU...
CH 47 | YOU DESERVE BETTER!
CH 48 | ONLY FOR YOU...
CH 49 | F*CK ME LIKE I AM YOURS...
CH 50 | STRAWBERRIES...
CH 51 | SEDUCTIVE...
CH 52 | I'LL K!LL YOU BOTH!
CH 53 | I BREATHE YOU, PRINCESS...
CH 54 | I LOVE YOU!
CH 55 | ANOTHER CHANCE...

CH 46 | I AM YOURS...

4.6K 354 54
Par thvfiqz

TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V.
Placing her physique on the sole bed as I gingerly slided my hand from beneath her thighs as I stretched my hand to prop it on her cheeks mad neck before I retreating my other hand from behind her head.

“She looks like a goddess while sleeping.” I muttered under my breath as I stared at her visage before discerning the corner of her lips tucking up in a mild smile. “You are the best thing that has ever happened to me.” Y/n’s angelic voice looped in my head while I curved my lips in a smile unwittingly.

“I am glad that you are happy, especially because of me.” I whispered as I elongated my hand near her visage before reluctantly skimming the tip of my index and middle finger along her cheeks and swiping the strands of his black silky tresses off her visage.

The crunch of her nose and the crumpling of her eyebrows didn't go unnoticed by me but soon it was all concealed, encouraging me to rub her shimmering cheeks further in the amber rays of the illuminating light of the lamp deposited on the side table.

Leisurely, crouching down beside the bed next to her frame on the floor as I gazed down at her plumpy petals as I licked my lower lip trying to feel the taste of her lips, but it was all gone. “I just can't get enough of you, Princess.” I thought as I leaned in, scrutinizing her visage more closely.

“I am not the person I used to be Y/n. I can feel myself getting changed since you came into my life and that is the best thing about you.” I whispered in my sonorous voice while rubbing her soft skin with the pad of my thumb.

Licking my lips, I could feel my heart at ease watching her in a deep slumber while I watched my whole world in front of my eyes, “She is mine. I am hers.” I smiled as I rubbed her temples along with her tresses on her head.

Leaning in a bit closer to her face, I gingerly placed my petals on the crown of her head as I could hear a weeny humm from her making my lips curve upwards at her innocence, “She is really tired.” I whispered, gazing at her visage.

Gulping down a lump in my throat, I raised my feet off the wooden floor while sliding my hands inside the pocket of my pants before my orbs halted on her smooth and sheeny legs while her bodycon dress rested on her upper thighs.

Clamping my lips between my teeth, I clenched my eyes shut while my heart was thumping against my chest as if it could pop out any second.

All the sinful scenarios gushed through my mind as I averted my gaze away from her soft legs which were contrasting with the jet black dress she was donned in.

“Taehyung, She is literally sleeping looking so innocent. How are you just so horn-” I wiggled my head, left and right, lightly.

Feeling the adrenaline gushed through my guts, I gulped down again, “Get a hold of your horses, Taehyung. Slide all the sinful thoughts away. She is sleeping… She is tired.” I declared to myself as I stretched my hands to get a hold of the duvet deposited just ahead of her feet.

Pulling the duvet up to her waist, I could feel my stomach churning as I took in a deep breath and let out an uneven breath, “I will just get a cold shower.” I declared as I nodded to myself. Taking a last glance at her serene physique, I stretched my hand to turn off the lamp before making my way towards the bathroom.

Slipping inside my ash gray sweatpants, I let out a deep sigh as I patted the towel over my bare torso and chest, soaking the cold droplets of water settled on my skin.

Ambeling out of the walk-in closet as my globes automatically traveled on her physique before tracing her visage as she was facing me, covering half of the bed with her dainty frame.

The corner of my lips tugged up, “Woah, we agreed on sharing either side of the bed but, well who is complaining though. I don't have any problem sleeping so close to her. Like just beside her.” I muttered.

Poking my inner cheek with the tip of my tongue as I took leisurely steps towards the bed while I could feel my heart fluttering at an instance.

The fringe of the mattress touched my knee while I took a glance at her slumbering physique again, “Oh god! She looks so beautiful while sleeping.” I took a few seconds adoring her before I stretched my hand to gently lift up my duvet.

Gingerly, slipping inside the duvet in the tiny space of the mattress for a hunk like me. Without twitching my orbs away from her visage, I glided down the mini space before placing my head on the fluffy pillow beneath my profile.

Gulping down, I let out a light sigh staring at the beautiful soul in front of me. I could feel my eyes getting heavy and hazy yet I wasn't willing to close them when the vista was this beautiful.

The sudden twitch of her head as her profile further hugged the fluffy cushion followed by a strand of her tresses sliding down her cheek and lips making her closed eyes crunch.

My nose scrunched at her discomfort as I leisurely elongated my hand to her visage before touching her skin and swiping off her tresses away from her cheeks.

Licking my lower lips before clamping it between my teeth, I felt her sliding near my physique making one of my eyebrows arch on my forehead.

I blinked, feeling her hand resting over my flank making my movements halt in their position. Feeling my stomach churching up at the feeling while the tickling sensation around my heart didn't go unnoticed.

Gingerly lifting her head, I slided my left hand underneath the side of her head while scooting myself closer to her.

Feeling her snuggling up till my shoulder while her cold fingers skimming my back, sending shivers down my spine.

I let out an uneven breath while I could feel her warm breath gushing down my chest and nipple as her upper body was almost touching mine, “Oh, Y/n. I just want to do things with you.” I thought as a soft grown left my mouth.

As her movements halted by passing seconds as her forehead touched my shoulder, I could feel my heart thumping against my chest but in a jiffy I could feel serenity securing my heart.

“My safest place is in my arms and I couldn't ask for anything else.” Clamping down my lip within my teeth as I wrapped my other hand around my waist, pulling her closer to myself if it was possible. I placed my lips on the crown of her head, “Good night, princess.” I whispered before resting my chin on her head and closing my eyes.

Feeling the bright light with your closed eyes, you clenched your eyes as a light groan left your mouth before you twirled on your position to face the other side as your hand slid on something soft yet sturdy.

Ignoring the soft sensation as you dug your head further in the rigid soft surface when a similar cologne reached your nostrils making you crumpled your eyebrows in befuddlement.

Feeling the hold on your waist and back stiffening the next second, your eyebrows knitted at your glabella as you fluttered your eyes before squinting at the surface in front of you.

The fair milky tincture was all you could make out as the tangerine tinge of the sunlight was making the surface more glowy and shimmery as you opened your squinted eyes further to analyze what was in front of you.

Furrowing your eyebrows as you blinked your eyes a couple of times before twitching your eyes around the surface shielding you from looking ahead.

Your eyes widened at the sudden realization when you finally studied the surface you were digging your face in was his chest. The sudden rush of your heartbeat made your blood rush up to your cheeks as you could feel your whole body getting warm by the passing seconds.

Gazing down at your hand which was utterly propped on his toned abs and abdomen before watching your other hand which was resting on his bare flank making you gulp down a lump in your throat.

Taking a glance at his arm which was propped under your head, acting as a pillow for you. Closing your eyes shut as you all the scenarios from the last night gushed through your mind, “We have to share one bed, Yeah. We decided to sleep on either side but I guess not anymore.”

Clamping your lower lip between your teeth, you slowly retreated your head off his shoulder to his upper arm before opening your eyes and gazing up at him with nothing but abashment.

“I don't know why I am feeling shy and abashed when we both were just making out in the car last night.” You thought as Taehyung's closed eyes came into view within a jiffy.

Blinking once, you stared at his closed and relaxed orbs as he was still slumbering while his eyebrows were resting with tranquility.

You gulped down as you traveled your orbs lower at his mole embedded just a few centimeters below his left eye.

A sudden feel of relaxation rushed through your body as you slowly slid your hand up to his chest which was resting on his abs prior.

Trying to simmer down your accelerating heartbeat, you traveled your eyes at the tip of his nose which was ornamented with another mole on his milky nose.

A mild smile appeared on your visage as you gently yet softly skimming the tip of your index finger on the mole which was under his eye, “One.” Gingerly touch the tip of your fingers on the tip of his nose over his another mole, you counted, “Two.” You let out a whisper.

Tracing down at his lips, you discerned his pinkish plumpy lips pressed together yet a bit detached from each other.

Your smile increased as you found another mole prettifying his already beautiful lips as you skimmed the pad of your thumb on his lower lips where the mole was embedded.

“Three.” You watched his lips parting as you heard his sonorous and octave's deep voice reaching the shell of your ear, making you raise both of your eyebrows before looking up in his orbs which were still closed.

“You are awake?” You asked as you got a light humm as an answer when you felt his grip around your waist tightened as your heart skyrocketed at the warm sensation of his hand on your bare skin of your backless bodycon dress.

Shivers ran down your spine while you took some uneven breath reaching his ear shell in the serene atmosphere other than the sound of the waves hitting the sea shore at a distance.

Retreating your thumb off his lips, you were about to get out of his hold when he held you to himself as you looked at his visage with befuddlement when he leisurely opened his cocoa eyes which directly met yours.

“Why did you stop? I like your touch on me.” He whispered in his hoarse voice while you blinked at him innocently, mesmerizing by his striking looks. Not getting an answer from you he stated, “I have down on my neck… and chest too.” He declared making you take a glance at his chest and torso before you instantly looked up in his orbs.

Licking your lip you gulped down, feeling your throat getting arid at the warm sensation taking over your body, “Why… Why are you half naked?” You stammered when you felt him pulling you with your waist as he turned onto his back and pulled your upper frame on his chest.

“I sleep like this only, Princess.” He whispered as you reluctantly propped your chin on his chest to take a glance at him, staring in his orbs.

Feeling him sliding his hands down your arms before holding onto your hand and pulling it up to his visage and placing it on his cheek.

“Give me some more minutes, please.” He whispered, rubbing the back of your hand with his large palm before he closed his eyes as you smiled watching him smiling under your touch while you stroke your thumb over his cheeks.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

445K 20.7K 51
⚠️ || ITS A WORK OF PURE FICTION. THE MENTIONED IDOL HAS NO CONNECTION IN THE FOLLOWING ACT. PLEASE READ ONLY AS ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSE || "I want you...
406K 15.5K 60
"I don't want to take you home yet" JK muttered with a sigh at the end. I glanced at his side profile as he kept his eyes on the road ahead. "You c...
935 127 24
Y/n had always known about the arranged marriage, but nothing could prepare her for the whirlwind that followed. When she finds herself wedded to JK...
11K 1K 59
You kept walking without looking back. Your shoulders were slightly shaking because you tried to hold your tears. Yoongi followed you quietly. You un...