The legendary system

By Festival06

Picture an ordinary guy who moves to the city for college, but struggles to make ends meet and feels like lif... More

chapter 1: Am i dreaming?
chapter 2: mind control
chapter 3: The truth
chapter 4: Entrance
chapter 5: upgrade
chapter 6:Star association
chapter 7: level up
chapter 8: philosophers academy
chapter 9: Sand worms
chapter 10: new weapons
chapter 11: Dead or alive(1)
Chapter 12: Dead or alive.(2)
Chapter 13: The dead man.
Chapter 14: The leader of the soul clan
Chapter 15: Mom is scary.
Chapter 17: soul judgement sword.
chapter 18: Golden body technique.
chapter 19: Shadow punch
chapter 20: Academy.
Chapter 21:'Dakis' the new race
chapter 22: getting robbed

chapter 16: Entrance test.

26 3 0
By Festival06

"Harry, you came back. You know i was feeling that something is wrong because whenever i talked about you to them they felt gloomy but now seeing you here in perfect shape i got it all wrong" samantha said wiping off the dirt on Harry's clothes.

"Of course i am perfectly fine" harry said with a nervous smile.
"Did you find anything about your father" she asked.

"Hmmm.. Nothing" harry said.
He can't say, he is sure that his father is alive just because he got a quest to find his father.
He didn't want to make her hopes high.

"That's the case, then what will you do now on" she asked putting soup on the table in front of harry.

"Tomorrow is the test for a big academy, i am planning to give it a try and become an apprentice there." Harry said eating soup.

"I will like you to be here for the time being and once I become strong enough or get any clues about father i will find him" harry said continuing his eat.

"It's okay, if you don't find your father just don't put yourself in danger" samantha said keeping an eye contact with harry.

Harry felt like samantha is seeing deep in his soul and telling him that she has an idea of what harry has been through for the last few days.

'There is no way, she knows that i was in danger' harry reassured himself and didn't break the eye contact.

She didn't say anything and just smiled.

'Mom's are really scary' harry thought eating soup.

Liam tried to convince harry to stay there but harry didn't want to make any more problems for liam since he is already letting her mom stay there. Liam's father was not at home or they will never let him go since he saved the life of his son.

Harry was going to the star association.
His other two friends already got the news about Harry's safety.
Harry pushed the door of his room.

"Harry" tyler and meru both exclaimed in a monotonous tone when they saw him entering in.

Harry could see tyler was cleaning a new pair of daggers and meru is cultivating her Qi.

"I thought you would stay there". Tyler said with a smirk on his face.
'It is not going as harry thought. He was thinking that when his other two friends see him they will start crying while hugging him tightly and liquid will be coming from their nose.' harry shook his head because his imagination has gone too far.

"How could i stay there if my friends are here". Harry replied with a gentle smile.

"Did you get any information about what the test will be". Harry asked them since he wants to give test then having some news will benefit him.

"According to tyler they mostly see if you have enough talent to keep going and there is no such criteria how you will be selected and how many people could go from one city". This time meru answered.

She hadn't said anything since he came back.

"Isn't it sus. That they choose as many as they could from a small city". Harry asked.

"Now thinking of it, what we could do" tyler replied.

"Can you tell us what happened to you" meru asked Harry.

Harry knows he needs to tell them something at some point so he repeated the same story that he told Tyler.

"I ran in the deep forest and at some point that beast stopped chasing me but i was too deep in the forest and didn't know where to go so i took shelter in a cave. I started looking for the exit from the forest and today was the lucky day" harry concluded with that.

"Didn't you encounter other beasts" meru asked completely showing that she didn't trust what harry said.

He remembered when tyler bought what harry said.

'man's are really simple creatures' harry shook his head and started talking.

"Of course i encountered some beast but they were all basic and intermediate level".

Meru nodded not because she fully trusted what Harry said but she didn't want to pursue it any more if harry didn't want to tell her.

'I promise you, one day will come when you will be able to trust me enough to tell me your secrets'meru thought to herself and then continued her Qi cultivation.

----_____-----

Early in the morning harry, tyler, meru, liam, blake and some other people are standing in a line on a training ground in the city.

In front of them an instructor came with four people following him.

"It seems this year's recruits are interesting everywhere". That instructor said to his fellows.

The other four nodded in agreement.

You all come forward one by one and punch that wall as hard as you can, it doesn't matter what technique you use.

With that first person came forward and threw his fist as hard as he could.
Bang!
And then numbers started to appear on the surface and stopped at 643.

No one knows if that is no. Was a good score or bad. Harry tried to see if he could tell any difference in instructor reaction.
His face didn't show any difference.

"Inspect". Harry used his inspect skill on the person who punched the wall.

[Foundation building level 7]

Then the next person came forward and when harry used his inspect skill he could tell he was at foundation building level 6.

580 numbers appeared on the wall.

'Could it be every level of foundation building is equal to 100kg and who can outright their level has high potential' harry thought to himself.

Next..next..next..next.

People keep coming and harry verified his previous thoughts.
Then he saw the instructor who was focusing on every test.
'I wonder at what level he is'.
Harry is about to use his inspect skill when he sees 2 black eyes staring at him.

'Oh f*ck, this man is super sensitive', harry turned his head on the other side.

A smile came to the instructor's face.
"It seems like, someone got your attention" the lady standing just behind the instructor said while seeing harry.

That man didn't say anything and just smiled.

Finally it's time for blake and harry could see he is also at foundation building level 9 like liam.

Blake used his fist and started doing some strange movements and after that threw a fist.
The number started rising 1100..1200..1300..1400..1537.

Finally numbers stopped at 1537.
Harry is surprised to see how blake performed.
He was sure that blake used some sort of special art in his punch.
Harry got a punching art in those piles of books in rings but that was mostly useful for the soul and he didn't have time to learn it.

Next.

Liam came forward and he also started doing some strange movements but he can tell that they are different from blake and then
Bang! The numbers started rising and stopped at 1340.

Liam came back to his place.
"What was that" harry asked Liam.

"That was a low level punching but once we enter in the academy technique like this are nothing more than trash, there we can get many high level combat techniques" liam replied.

Next.

This time meru came forward and punched on the wall outright.

Numbers came to a halt at 1120.

"What she achieved was 1120 while being at level 8 and there was no technique" liam said while his mouth was agape.

"She's a total beast" liam said after a pause.

But by the time meru came back to his place and heard what liam said and gave a death stare like if saying 'wait, once we get back i will tell you who's beast'.

Finally tyler came forward he was not confident in his raw power because he was training to develop his senses since he once saw those white linings. Now he could make them appear on his will.

He also punched the wall without doing anything fancy.
823 numbers halted at that.

"It seems like he was not that bad as we thought he was only at level 7 and scored 823" liam said.

"When did we say he is bad" harry and meru looked at liam.

'Why are you all targeting me what did i do' tyler took a deep breath.

Next.

Finally it was time for harry to give the test.
Harry didn't have any type of punching technique.
He used everything he had.
Bang!.

_-_-_-_-_-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.5K 866 65
Luka Celestial, An Outstanding young man on Earth but now he was already in a Strange World where The Strong Represents Everything. In one of the Te...
9.1K 478 54
PS: This story is from the game Love and Deepspace. This are specially for the people who can't play it or didn't have the time to play it. It is als...
21 3 3
As you can see from the name, this story revolves around a man. At the beginning of the story, he is just an ordinary man from a humble background. A...
850 285 38
What would you do if you forgot the life you once knew? In New Orbis, the first day of your life begins in a hospital, waking up to discover that you...