I Don't Understand But I Luv...

Oleh Liyan98

"Tell me, what is it that you desire most?" he asked, his eyes gleaming with a mix of curiosity and mischief... Lebih Banyak

🙏🏻please read first🙏🏻
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8
9 ★
10
11
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29 ★
30 ★
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
49

48

263 5 12
Oleh Liyan98

Mingyu sped down the streets, frustration and confusion clouding his mind. Thoughts of Yn, the arguments, the distance between them-it was all a chaotic mess. He didn't know where he was going, just that he needed to escape the suffocating atmosphere.

"Damn it!!!!!" He cursed.

His grip tightened on the steering wheel as he navigated through the evening. Yn's name echoed in his mind like a haunting melody...

He pulled up to the bar, his heart racing. He didn't know why he'd come here, but he couldn't shake the feeling that he had to do something. He took a deep breath and stepped out of the car, closing the door behind him.

The bar appeared like a refuge...a place to drown his sorrows, if only for a fleeting moment. He parked his car hastily, not caring about the world outside. Inside the dimly lit bar, the noise and chatter enveloped him, providing a temporary escape from his own thoughts.

Order after order, he sought solace in the burn of alcohol, hoping it would numb the ache in his heart. The bar was a swirling blend of laughter, music, and clinking glasses, a stark contrast to the storm inside Mingyu.

He couldn't get the image of Yn out of his head. Her face, contorted in pain as she flew through the air. The feeling of guilt and despair was overwhelming. But he was angry that her friends came to him to talk about His and Yn's relationship . He didn't want to talk to anyone. He just wanted to be alone.

As he downed his drink, a fleeting numbness washed over him. He signaled for another, trying to dull the edge of his despair. The night seemed to drag on, and he felt like he was stuck in a never-ending cycle of anguish and self-pity. He kept drinking , hoping that each drink would take him further away from the reality of his situation.

The night was dark, and Mingyu's mind was clouded. He was driving too fast, his thoughts a jumble of confusion and frustration. The streetlights blurred into streaks of light as he maneuvered through the city, the hum of the engine providing a dull backdrop to the chaos in his head.

Suddenly, he took a turn too sharply. His vision was swimming, and he didn't register the figures on the road until it was too late. There was a sickening thud, a collision that jolted him into a sudden, horrifying awareness...

"Fuck!!! Did i just hit someone or what?" Mingyu asked himself. But he was already too far from the place.

He got out of the car, feeling dizzy and nauseous. "Mingyu you are almost home" he told himself as he walked slowly to the car. He leaned against it, closing his eyes for a moment, trying to gather his senses. He couldn't remember anything clearly, but he knew something must have happened.

He started to drive the car again , still feeling a bit shaky, but determined to get home.

Time skip...

Mingyu woke up, his head throbbing. "Aggh fuck!!!!"
The room spun as he tried to sit up, and he felt a wave of nausea wash over him.

"My head!!!!" He groaned, the events of the night coming back to him in a rush. He had gotten so drunk...he had never been this drunk before. His anger had consumed him, driving him to drown his sorrows in alcohol.

He slowly pushed himself up, feeling the familiar weight of his guilt settle heavily on his shoulders. "What did i do last night?!?!"

The memory of the thud, the feeling of impact...it was all too real. "Shit! Last thing i remember from last night is.....um....Yeah getting out of the bar!"

Panic starting to set in, he stumbled to the bathroom, grabbing a glass of water on the way. He splashed it on his face, trying to clear his head. As he stood in front of the mirror, His eyes were bloodshot, his skin pale and dry.

"Looks like i got into a fight with a bottle of whisky..." he muttered, noticing the bottle on the floor beside the bed.

He had no memory of driving home, or of anything that had happened after leaving the bar.
"But....i know something bad has happened!What if...what if i hurt someone?" he whispered, the words catching in his throat.

He knew he had to check on his car, to see if there was any damage. Maybe there wasn't anyone hurt...maybe he was just imagining things. But the nagging doubt wouldn't leave him alone. He forced himself out of bed, the world spinning around him as he stumbled to the living room.

His heart stopped when he saw his car, dented and got blood on it. "Oh god...no!" he breathed.

He didn't want to believe it, but the evidence was there. He had hit someone, and they were badly hurt. The guilt, the self-loathing, it all came crashing down on him in a wave of nausea and despair. He sank to the floor, his head in his hands, "I'm sorry...I'm so sorry..." he whispered, over and over again.

He reached his room taking his phone in hand..."what the literal fuck!?!?!" He exclaimed......"did i sleep for 2 fucking days??? He said with disbelief.
"I'm fucking sure it was 17 august.....how the fuck it became 19 august?????"

Time skip - next day evening

Three months had passed since Mingyu has been kicked out from Seventeen Residence.....but today....He has been unable to face the consequences of his actions, unable to live with himself.

Finally, he decided that he had to confront his fears. He knew that he couldn't hide from this. With a heavy heart, he made his way to Seventeen's residence.

As he stepped through the gates, the familiar surroundings sent a pang of longing through him. But the moment he saw his members, he knew that things would never be the same again.

Their faces were a mixture of shock and disbelief as they stared at him. Mingyu's eyes darted around, unable to meet anyone's gaze. He felt like a ghost, haunting the place where he once belonged.

"What made you come here?" Seungcheol asked , his voice very cold and emotionless.

"I just...I had to..." Mingyu stammered, his hands trembling. "I couldn't...I couldn't live with myself anymore."

The other members exchanged glances, their expressions growing even more unreadable. Mingyu felt as though a knife had been driven into his heart. He wished he could take back everything he had done, wished he could go back in time and change the course of events. But he knew that was impossible.

"Care to explain Kim Mingyu" Jeonghan spoke up, his voice shaking with anger. "What exactly are you doing here?"

Mingyu hesitated for a moment, his eyes darting around the group. No one spoke, each member waiting with bated breath for his response.

"I...I'm sorry," he finally managed to choke out. "I shouldn't be here. I just...I wanted to.... I think i... I hit someone with my car 2 days ago."

"What?!" Wonwoo exclaimed, his face pale. "Are you even serious?"

Hoshi snorted derisively. "Of course he's serious. He's just trying to weasel his way back into this house now that he's sobered up."

"Shut up, Hoshi!" Jeonghan snapped, his face flushing with anger. "This isn't about that. This is about Mingyu and the mess he's made!"

The tension in the air was palpable as Mingyu stood there, head bowed in shame. He knew that he had no right to be here, but the guilt was overwhelming. He wished he could take back everything he had done.

"And how the fuck this happened?" Seungcheol growled, his voice full of fury. "You were drunk, weren't you? You were driving around, endangering people's lives!"

"Yes..." Mingyu whispered, his voice barely audible. "I...I should have never done that."

The members of Seventeen exchanged glances, their expressions a mixture of anger, disgust, and heartbreak. It was clear that they were struggling with their emotions, just as much as Mingyu was.

After a long moment of silence, Jeonghan stepped forward, his features twisted into a grimace. "Who?," he spat out, his voice shaking with rage. "Who did you hit?"

Mingyu flinched, his eyes darting away from Jeonghan's angry gaze. "I don't know," he replied weakly. "I was too drunk to see."

The silence that followed was deafening. No one knew what to say or do. The weight of Mingyu's admission hung heavily in the air, a dark cloud that threatened to engulf them all.

"Then what do we do?" Woozi finally managed to speak out. "Do we just...ignore this and pretend everything is okay?"

"No!" Seungcheol shouted, his face contorting in anger. "How could you even suggest that? This is your fault, Mingyu! You destroyed someone's life and you don't even care enough to find out who it was!"

Joshua sighed, shaking his head. "We can't just ignore it, but..." he trailed off, looking around at the others. "We need to find out who it was. For their sake,"

There was a moment of silence as everyone considered this. Eventually, Woozi spoke up, his voice barely above a whisper. "I'll call the hospitals, see if anyone came in that night with injuries matching what Mingyu described."

"Good idea," Seungkwan nodded.

The tension in the room eased slightly as they all began to focus on finding the person Mingyu had hit. They called hospitals, checked with local law enforcement, After hours of searching, they still hadn't found any information. The members of Seventeen felt a heavy weight settling in their chests as they realized that Mingyu's actions had potentially caused irreparable harm.

"2 last hospital's left..." Woozi murmured, running a hand through his hair. "I hope we find something soon..." They all murmured in agreement, feeling the weight of guilt and anxiety pressing down on them. As the hours passed, they began to lose hope. They had called every hospital in the area, and still there was no sign of anyone who had been injured in an accident matching Mingyu's description.

The members of Seventeen sat together in the living room, each lost in their own thoughts. The TV flickered silently in the background, but no one was paying attention. It was as if the world had stopped spinning, and all that mattered was this one, terrible mistake that Mingyu had made.

It was around 11pm... Suddenly jeonghan's phone rings ...

Everyone looks at him, worried. He answers the phone and listens for a moment. Then he says "hang on, let me put you on speaker." and he puts the phone on the table. "It's the last hospital ...They found someone..." he says, voice shaking. Everyone looks at each other, hearts pounding.

"Hello? Am i speaking with Mr Yoon Jeonghan?" the voice on the other end of the line asks.

"Yes, that's right. This is Yoon Jeonghan."

??? - "Sir we found a match that you've described.... It's a girl... Her condition was critical..."

The room fell silent. Jeonghan felt his throat tighten. "Is...is she still in the hospital?" he managed to ask.

???- "sorry sir, she's been taken away from this hospital in the morning..."

"Um.. Can you give me her details?" Jeonghan asked.

"Yes...just give me a moment"

The voice on the other end of the line recited the girl's name, her age, and her condition.

Everyone's heart stopped as they he heard the information.

"No...no no...th...that can't..be possible......" Mingyu started shaking "i...I.... hit Yn!!!!!! No!!! No!!!!!!" Mingyu dropped on the floor , crying. "She's in critical condition!!" He exhaled.

Everyone's eyes teared as they looked at each other, realizing the situation. Jeonghan was the first to react, rushing over to Mingyu and trying to comfort him. "Shh, it's going to be okay," he murmured, not entirely believing his own words. "We need to reach her!"

"Everyone lets go separately...we need to check every single hospital right now" Seungcheol  said, trying to keep his voice steady. "We need to find her!"

They all nodded, feeling a sense of determination and purpose wash over them. They couldn't lose hope now, not when there was still a chance to make things right.

As they began to disperse, each member heading off to a different hospital, only one thing they knew....They had to find Yn...

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

The Throne Oleh uwayabee

Fiksi Penggemar

29.7K 1.4K 42
When the sole heir to the kingdom refused to become King, political conflict within the palace began. Accusations of slander, treason, bloodshed--al...
24K 674 43
„Why do you always help me? Do you think I am pitiful?" I ask him while he is still looking and smiling at the beautiful sun which is setting. „I he...
39.5K 2.2K 64
All he did was return a stranger's wallet. Then, like an unexpected ticking time bomb, he was suddenly wrapped up in multiple murders his detective...
1.1K 72 19
Coming from a wealthy family was never the major flex in her life. To others, she might come off as a rich spoilt brat but the reality was far from w...