The Perfect Sinner (cake boyx...

By deathbecomeshim

"Love like this must be sin." Chapter 1: The Perfect Sinner Chapter 2: The Mad Sinner More

(I) Jhenis Beach
(II) Midnight Talks
(III) Smells Like Teen Spirit
(IV) Ecstasy Overdose
(V) The Devil May Cry
(VI) It's Gotta Get Bad Before It Gets Good
(VII) Death Becomes Him
(VIII) Sparkling And Broken (Flashback)
(IX) He's Got A Boyfriend Anyway (E)
(X) The Dire Raven
(XII) Souled Out (E)
(XIII) Here Comes The Sun
(XIV) Kill The Boy (E)
(XV) My Love Will Get You Higher
(XVI) Echoes Of Torment
(XVII) Till Death Do Us Part (E)
•••
Chapter Two: THE MAD SINNER
(I) Cruel New World
(II) Poison Ivy
(III) Walk Of Shame
(IV) In My Absence
(V) More Than Anything
(VI) Pessamist
(VII) Come Hell Or High Water (E)
(VIII) Stay
(IX) Embracable You
(X) Into The Wild
(XI) EPILOGUE: Calum
Quarantine

(XI) Ghosting On The Coast

1.3K 93 179
By deathbecomeshim

"Pass the salad," Ashton said from the prominent end corner of the long dinner table. Michael and Luke both reached for the clear bowl of lettuce and dressing directly between the two. Somehow, passing Ashton the salad turned into a rivalry and both boys lunged over their food to reach the crystal clear bowl of lettuce. Michael was victorious, gripping the edge before Luke could, which earned Michael a cheeky grin as he passed Ash the salad.

"I always win, Hemmings," Michael propped himself, digging his fork into his potatoes.

"Oh fuck off, Mike," Luke flipped him off, rolling his eyes and batting his lashes.

"Now kids," Ashton joined in, serving himself some salad with a fork, "could we at least attempt proper table manners?" He asked, arching an eyebrow their direction.

For some odd reason (really Ashton's idea), the guys had decided to have a dinner together. As in the boys, this meant Luke, Ash and Michael. Calum was locked in the room, consuming anything instead of food.

Luke had some of his shirley and then dropped his fork over the food, signalling he was done. He crossed his arms and looked at the two. "What time are we leaving for Nam's party?" Asked Luke.

"Uhm... I think it's appropriate to show up around eight?" Ashton responded, finishing off his food as well.

"Well, it's almost seven, and Nam lives at the North Coast so... we should go and get ready," the blonde pulled back his chair, screeching the legs on the tiles. The boys lived on the south part of the coast, which was a measly twenty minute ride from the north coast at the border of town, but they still had to wash well and proper and dress up. They wouldn't wanna take on Namiko Huey's fury.

"Yeah," Michael agreed. He too stood up, gathering up the plates and clearing the table. Together they cleared up the whole table, setting the plates in the dishwasher.

Luke left the two in the kitchen so he could run up to his room. When he opened the door, his eyes seemed to search for Calum like a habit. The black haired boy was sitting on the rim of the window. He had his legs crossed, a book in between hands. When Luke walked in, Calum didn't even make a move. He must have acknowledged Luke's presence because Luke dragged his feet pretty loud-like rocks.

"Hey," Luke said, standing in front of him. Things had been incredibly awkward between Luke and Calum as of lately. Mostly hard on Luke, while Calum seemed completely serene.

Calum completely ignored the remark, his eyes glued on the black piece of literature in front of him.

Luke wasn't expecting much so he just walked into the washroom and carried on to the washroom. He then had a long shower.

...

Luke was the first to be ready. Then Michael, Ash, and lastly Calum-late of course. Now all four of the boys were on the road, late for the party because of Calum. Luke was sitting in front of the wheel of Michael's car, driving since he was the designated driver for the day. That's because there was a rare chance of him drinking at all. Michael was beside him on the passenger seat, arms crossed over the rim of the window, looking outside to the light city under the night. He was the only one with an open window, a breeze running through his faded purple locks. Ashton and Calum were in the back. Ash was on his phone, making all kinds of faces to whatever it was he was doing on his phone.

Luke couldn't help it! His eyes just kept wandering to the rear view mirror, which reflected a statue of a Calum. He was sitting in silence, straight without a move. Shadows were covering Calum's face just a bit above the cheek, so it was impossible to see what Calum's big brown eyes were doing.

It took the boys a bit of hustling but eventually, they managed to find the house. Luke's mind was a little rusty of where Nami lived. But with a bit of concentration and wanderlust, he managed to find out where the house was. Also, because there was only one beach house crowded by packs of teenager, loud music and commotion.

They parked anywhere just outside Nami's house. The house was very isolated on the beach, so the street the house was on had lots of space to host the many cars parked just outside.

Luke reached down between his feet for Namiko's present, which was from him and Michael. Michael and Ash each carried a 24 of beer. They bought it on the way, not knowing if it'd be appropriate, but it was good they did.

The party was nothing like they expected-Namiko was a humble girl after all. She didn't party much, but she sure did have a lot of friends who did. The girl might as well have been considered a town socialite.

Nam had a huge house facing the beach. The entrance lawn was completely packed with teenagers, all communing in small talk, red cups at hand. When the boys walked in through the front doors, they came to find the house had an ample number of people in the interior as the exterior. Loud music was blasting, hot bodies were blocking the path. People were anywhere and everywhere; in the hallways, on the stairs, up on the railing of the second floor-sitting in the railing-they were on tables and on furniture. But the biggest amount of people were those in the backyard. This party definitely isn't Namiko's work. Must have been hosted by their friend, Sky.

"Let's find Namiko!" Luke screamed at the other boys, but his voice was underdone by the loud bass of the stimulating music.

"What?" Michael yelled back.

Luke leaned in on Michael, screaming in his ear. "LET'S FIND MIKO!"

Michael cringed at hearing yelling right in his ear, but at least the message got through because he nodded. They started walking as a pack of wolves, sticking together. They somehow managed to get through enough bodies, reaching the entrance to the backyard.

People were absolutely everywhere! Everyone was crowding around the gigantic shining blue water of the pool. A few people had actually taken off their clothes and dipped into the water. All their clothes.

Ashton started tapping Luke's chest, pointing to the crowd. Luke followed the direction of his index, seeing Namiko at the end of his sight. She had a big pink crown on her head saying birthday girl. She was in a short white dress, surrounded by a large group of people.

Luke and the lads walked in her direction. As they stepped closer to her, she jumped into Luke's arms. "Lukey!" She screamed, hooking her arms around his neck. She did the same to Michael. "Mikey! You guys made it." She smiled from cheek to cheek. She waved at Ashton-who waved back-and at Calum-who looked at her blankly.

"Of course we made it! Happy birthday!" Luke smiled, handing over the present. The present was a picture of Luke, Mike, Namiko and Sky when they were ten. The picture had been taken by Luke's dad at Luke's tenth birthday party. All four of them were drenched in water (since it was a pool party), eating a piece of cake. Michael was the funniest to look at since he was rubbing chocolate off of his face and eating it. Luke had the widest grin on his face. Namiko and Sky just looked pretty, smiling. He managed to have it bordered for a present, put a ribbon and a big bow tie to top it off and called it a relevant gift. Nami chuckled at the picture but then warmed up and smiled, giving thanks. She held the picture over her chest.

The people around Namiko were a bunch of old faces who the boys had forgotten names to, even though they were people they'd gone to elementary and middle school with. They simply waved, shaking a few hands.

The boys also greeted Sid and Sky who were at either side of Nami. Siddyagi was shirtless, a party collar around his neck. He was grinning at Luke weirdly. Sky was dressed in the sluttiest outfit describable to man kind. But no one really minded.

"What do you guys think of the party?" Nami asked. "Isn't it a bit too big?" She screamed to get her words heard.

"If you have to scream so we can hear you, it's saying something!" Luke yelled back.

Namiko rolled her eyes. "Sky threw the whole party!" She pointed at the blonde beside her.

"This party's awesome! You guys should be thanking me!" Sky proudly patted herself on the back.

"We brought drinks," Michael pointed out, holding up his pack of beer as well as Ashton.

Nami nodded. "Okay, follow me inside! I'm gonna lower the music and get people out of the house!" Holding Sky's hand she started walking back to the house. All four of the boys followed her. Before going inside to the house, they made a stop beside the DJ, where the music was loud enough to disfigure their ear drums. Everyone had to compress their eyes from all sound, if to survive. Namiko leaned in to talk to the DJ. As soon as she finished giving him her message, he completely shut off the volume of the speakers, earning awes from everyone.

"Okay," the DJ spoke on the microphone, his voice echoing throughout the whole residence and the Beach behind it. Luckily, Namiko didn't have neighbours for miles or she'd definitely have a noise complaint."Can everyone exit the house and come on over to the backyard?" He asked. As soon as the message was given, he turned the music back on but not as loud. Thank the lord!

The gang then walked back to the house, telling everyone to exit on the way. They walked to the much quieter kitchen, which was the emptiest and quietest part of the party.

They left the beer on the counter, beside the messy snacks. As soon as they sat down, Ashton started going on about how he wanted to go dance. Long story short: Ashton and Michael were now gone. Shortly, Calum left as well, being dragged away by Sky who was obviously trying to seduce him. Luke was now left with Namiko, eating some left over cake.

Luke sat on the kitchen counter. He watched Calum being dragged away by Sky. She gave him a drink, and in no time, they started dancing.

Luke couldn't stop staring. He was slowly starting to get jealous, watching Calum dance with another girl. Luke noted ever little move Calum made, how he held Sky's hips. And he couldn't help being a little mad at Sky for slutting up to his Calum. She could have chosen anyone she would have wanted, but Calum!

All Luke could do was eat the left over cake and stare, hurting as he watched.

A painful whacking hit his upper arm. Luke cringed and sobbed his bruising skin. "Ouch!" He turned over to Namiko who was smiling.

"Stop starting at them two!" She giggled.

"If only I could," he sighed, stuffing his face with the cake. He felt disgusting.

"Wait... is that Calum?!" She squealed, literally hopping. Luke only nodded. "Awe, he's totally cute! I see why you like him," she nudged Luke's arm. Luke had told Nami the whole story the other day at the beach-well, she forced it out of him.

"And I regret telling you that story," without any cake left, he started eating a plate of chips which Nami served him.

"Can I be honest with you?" She asked, a genuine look on her face.

Luke nodded, giving her an undivided attention.

"He's dancing with another girl, knowing you care about him. And from what I hear and see; he's an asshole. Why would you choose to be in love with him?"

Luke had to sit and think about that. He had been asked this question a million times. "It was never a matter of choice," he spoke from his heart, pursing his lips.

"Fair enough, mate" she waved her white flag and left it alone at that.

...

Seconds had passed, minutes had passed, maybe even hours. Luke was actually having a pretty good time at that party. Sure, he wasn't drunk and soaring through cloud nine like most of his friends were, but he was still feeling pretty rad. A big percentage of the people at the party had left past twelve, but still a pretty good amount stayed.

Everyone was in the backyard, dancing their arses off around the pool. Luke was just dancing without a care. He was surrounded by Nam, Ash, Mike and Sid. The music was barking and the atmosphere was so extravagant.

Luke was starting to get a bit tired and his feet were starting to ache. He stopped dancing and stood still, breathing his exhaustion away.

"Tired already, Hemmings?" Michael asked.

Luke only rolled his eyes. "I'm thirsty," he sighed. He turned around and walked away from his friends. He walked up to the sliding glass doors, entering the much calmer atmosphere of the inside of the house. He patted down to the kitchen, sitting in the kitchen counter once again and reaching for a water bottle. He downed the contents as his high heart beat started to slow down from all the dancing.

He started running his hands through his hair, feeling the sweat that was causing humidity over his scalp. He took off his flannel, feeling way better in a simple black top.

That's when he saw Sky coming his way. He was still pretty mad at her, or more jealous. For all he knew, she and Calum could have already hooked up. But then he remembered it wasn't her fault he was jealous. She didn't even know Luke liked Calum, and neither did she need to know now. Luke and Sky weren't always the closest, and even as kids they'd gotten into thousands of fights together.

"Hey," she waved, coming his way. She had really messy hair now. She was wearing a black, see-through cardigan over a sports bra and a pair of booty shorts. Her mascara was now running low. As she approached Luke, she started tying her hair into a loose bun, which made her look way better. She was a really pretty girl, no denying that. She had a perfect model-like body, strawberry milk blonde hair, bright esmerald eyes and very high cheek bones. Luke even had a crush on the girl when he was around ten and started taking an interest in girls.

Luke only flashed her a humble smile, drinking more of his water. He didn't want to seem pissed off.

She walked around him and took set on a stool beside him.

"Where'd Calum go?" He couldn't help but asking.

She took a second to respond. "Well, we were dancing... and stuff. Then some big guy came in and stole him away-not like big, like a tall guy and muscular. Quite hot to be honest," she winked, " think they went up to one of the rooms." She started winking again, with a smirk that was making him nauseous.

Luke had to think on it, but eventually he figured out who this guy must've been. It must've been Calum's pretentious boyfriend, Daniel.

The fuck is he doing here? Luke wondered.

Sky sighed, putting her arms over the counter and standing up. "Okay," she groaned. "I'm gonna go and find Nam."

Luke waved her away, feeling even worse then before. Luke had no love for this Daniel lad. Sure, Luke had never actually shared words with the guy, but he could just kind of... tell. Maybe Luke just didn't think he was right for Calum.

Luke found himself standing up from his stool, walking around the house and up the stairs, scared of what he might see.

...

It wasn't fun enough. He was too cynical, too sober, he needed something stronger than the alcohol to take him away. He was in an urge to get something in him as soon as possible.

Calum ran up the stairs, Daniel following in on his tracks. Calum knew he'd have to find a new dealer soon, because frankly he was getting tired of Daniel. Sure, he was pretending that he was dating Daniel, just to get Luke off his case. But what Calum couldn't understand is, why did he lie to Luke in the first place. He would have been fine with telling him to fuck off and breaking his heart, but he didn't for some reason.

Instead, Calum claimed that he already had a boyfriend. But Calum never really believed in relationships, he never could. He thought it was all just one big lie people create to make themselves think they're happy. In truth, when Calum heard the word relationship, he could only see all the horror and the suffering that love brought along. If love was even real.

Why does he think he loves me? Calum wondered. Why would he say that?

It was this and a lot of other stuff that crowded his head the exact moment. Calum had done everything to make Luke hate him, as he did with most people. He knew he was a complete dick towards Luke, and Luke was such a charismatic person. Calum could see that everyone who met Luke just loved him, but he'd been through enough to know that Luke was threat. He'd known it from day one when he saw the beautiful blonde for the first time at that coffee house. He admired the humble innocence that Luke's atmosphere brought, that of which Calum never ever had. But Calum knew too much for him to be fooled by such a pretty face.

Calum couldn't count how many guys there's been in his life, how many girls, how many one night stands.

This time, it seemed as if the universe trapped Calum in that beach house with Luke. And Calum knew that every moment he spent in there was another dangerous plot to make him fall. He knew he had to get out of that house because slowly over time, he started to feel for the beautiful blonde with the cheeky smile and the lovely dimples. Those blue eyes taunted him.

I need to get him out of my life.

Calum stammered into the first room he found down the hallway. The room had empty creamy walls, a big bed, and a simple nightstand. The room was pretty much empty else wise. It had been the perfect room.

He walked in and sat on the bed. He watched as Dany followed him in, leaning and having difficulty walking. He was clearly drunk before going to the party.

Daniel closed the door behind him, leaving it slightly opened, immediately spreading Calum's legs and laying on top of him.

"Get off!" Calum yelled, pushing him on the floor and sitting up. He dusted himself off.

Daniel rolled his eyes and sat beside Calum. "Always gotta be hard, babe."

"What did you bring me?" Calum asked, holding his hand out.

Daniel rolled over to reach down his pocket. He retrieved a little transparent sack with a white powder.

"What is it?" Calum asked.

"Another special blended mix," he said in a frenzy of pride. "MDMA, little powders and some adderall. Shit'll have you on cloud nine."

"Cool," he said, reaching out for the sack. It didn't sound like too safe of a mix, but he wasn't really caring.

As soon as Calum could touch the drug, Daniel snatched it back. "Not this time, Cal. I do you a favour and you do me one," he grinned seductively, looking down to his hard member.

Calum rolled his eyes, getting a bit annoyed. "Are you having a laugh?"

"Nope," he shook his head. "Just a blow."

"Stop fucking playing you wanker," Calum reached over for the pack again, but Daniel instead snatched Calum's wrist, pinning it down to the bed and climbing on top of him.

"Stop," Calum warned him, rolling his eyes. He was smart enough to know there was no overpowering Daniel.

"Or what?" Daniel asked, sucking down kisses on Calum's neck. With his other hand, he started undoing Calum's pants forcefully, keeping his hips steady. He was throwing all his weight on Calum and Calum was being crushed under him.

"You're hurting me..." Calum groaned.

Daniel didn't seem to be listening to him, so Calum took the matter to his own hands.

In a rush of anger, he kneed Daniel right on his genitals, making the older boy cringe, holding down his member and rolling off of Calum.

Calum quickly jumped up and took a dive for the door. He ran out of the room, but Daniel was already following him. As soon as Cal stepped out the door, he noticed Luke at the end of the hallway, a dumbfounded look when their eyes met. Calum got a weird sense of safety when he saw Luke, because Luke would have his back no matter what. Then, he started running his direction.

But right before Calum was halfway down the hallway, he was picked up off his feet by Daniel from behind.

"Put him down," Luke demanded, getting closer to them.

"Fuck off out of here, you weasel," Daniel flipped him off. He was squeezing Calum's thin waist violently.

It all happened in a matter of nano seconds, when Luke all of the sudden pulled Calum off and punched Daniel square of the face.

Daniel was impacted and fell to the ground, rubbing the bruised area. He then stood back up.

Calum too fell down. He ran and started hiding behind Luke. When Daniel stood up, he went straight for the plunge, striking Luke across the face and knocking him to the ground. In a matter of seconds, Luke and Daniel had gotten into a fight, both boys on the ground, throwing punches and wrestling.

Calum could see that Daniel had the advantage, he could see that Luke was the one taking the heat. He felt like just walking away, but he couldn't see Luke getting hit so badly. Luke was bleeding all over his face, but he was still fighting.

Calum was under a lot of pressure, a lot of thoughts running through his head at the speed of light. They call it the heat of the moment. It just takes you. Calum wasn't thinking, but his hand seemed to reach for a vase that was on a table behind him on the hallway. He took the vase and shattered it on top of Daniel's head.

While all of this happened in the hallway, people started to gather at the stairs.

Daniel took the impact and stumbled to the ground, loosing consciousness. He rolled over to the floor, eyes closed shut.

"C'mon," Calum reached for Luke's hand. "Let's get out of here."

Luke cringed as he tried to stand up. His lip was busted, bleeding, his eye was a darker shade than usual and one of his cheek bones was swollen. He had also taken a few punches on his rib and around his stomach. He took hold of Calum's hand and stood up, limping his way.

Calum tightly held his hand and dragged him away. They went down the stairs to the main level, then walked out through the back doors, not paying attention to the raving party.

"Where are we going?" Luke asked, keeping a tight grip on Calum's soft hand. All he could really think is how they were holding hands once more.

"We're going for a walk," Calum said, detouring through an exit on the backyard. Some of the party had already moved more to the beach, so Calum walked to the far side where it was emptier.

They found themselves walking for a long time, Calum pulling on Luke and leading the way. They walked to a dark corner of the coast, where the moon and the ocean shined in a beautiful harmony. The moon had several reflections on the ocean surface, several shades. Everything was quiet except for the sound of the ocean, washing over the sandy coast.

Calum made Luke sit down on a dried up log, metres away from the actually water. The waves would come and wash over their feet. Calum took off his shoes and threw them away into the shade. Luke started doing the same.

Calum stood up for a second. He took his shirt and brought it over his head, showing off his bare chest. Luke tried his best not to look, but his eyes seemed to wander into a mind of their own. He admired Calum's soft skin, his defined collar bones, the many tattoos over his body.

"Cal-"

"Be quiet," Calum stopped him. He sat back down beside Luke.

"What are you doing-"

Calum shushed him. "Stop talking yeah?" Calum stridently said, but he didn't intent to sound so rude. He rolled up his tee shirt into a roll and pinched out a little dip. He took hold of Luke's face and started softy patting away the blood on Luke's face with the fabric.

"Ouch," Luke whined, scrunching his nose and making a face.

"Serves you right," Calum said.

"How so?" Luke pulled back from Calum's nursing.

"You never should have fucking punched Daniel. Are you stupid or something?"

"I'm sorry, but you looked like you needed help," Luke responded, anger behind his voice.

"Well I didn't. I would've handled it," Calum retorted.

"Sure you did."

"Just shut up, yeah?" Calum rolled his eyes. He leaned in and continued to wipe away the blood on Luke's lip.

"Do you think you killed him?" Luke asked, all of the sudden feeling worried of what might come next, should he be dead.

"No," Calum shook his head. He knew exactly what he was doing. He hit him with just the right force to at least knock him out. It hasn't been the first time Calum had to knock someone out to get himself out of a predicament, and it surely wouldn't be the last. "He'll be alright."

"Why did you stop him?" Luke kept his questions going, but Calum was getting tired of answering them. "Why did you stop him from beating the shit out of me?" Luke asked, emphasizing Calum's whole "I don't care" routine.

"Dunno," Calum shrugged, unwilling to say anything he might regret. "He would have killed you-"

"Would you have cared, though?" Luke asked. The moon seemed to reflect in the diamonds that were his eyes.

Would I have cared?

Would Calum have cared if Daniel beat the shit out of him? If Luke all of the sudden died? He didn't really know. He knew that everything was a matter of life and death, that as humans, it is our destiny to end up ten feet under the earth. He knew that reminiscing on the passed was a waste of time, because at the end of the day, the world twirls on. But right there, all he knew is that the heat of the moment took over his head and he just couldn't watch Luke getting the punches.

"No," Calum shook his head blandly.

"Them why'd you do it? He's your boyfriend." Luke didn't even seem surprised at Calum's response to such a serious question, he probably expected the worst from Calum.

Calum rolled his eyes. "Daniel isn't my boyfriend. I don't even know his last name, or anything about him really. We just hook up and-"

"But you said-"

"I lied. I just said that in hopes you'd leave me alone and give up on me."

"Leave you alone? What's the problem in me caring about you?" Luke asked the million dollar question.

"The problem is I don't do caring. I don't do nice guys or friends or love. It's not me, and I have a feeling that's what you want from me. You want what isn't there!"

"So instead, you do guys like that fucker back there?" Luke retorted. Luke didn't regularly raise his voice at Calum, but after taking blows in hopes to protect Calum, he felt like a little altitude in his voice was owed to him.

"Daniel likes to fuck. He likes to rave, and then, he doesn't bother me until I need him. And that's how I like it."

"Calum you can't see him again!"

"What?" Calum never did well when being told what to do.

"He looked like he was gonna hurt you! He's an asshole."

"So?" Calum knew that Daniel was drunk, and in his sober mind wouldn't do something so stupid.

"Calum," Luke cried out. He fell on the sand and went on his knees, facing Calum. Cal felt out of place, having Luke face to face. Mostly, he felt uncomfortable. "Promise me you won't see him again. He's dangerous."

"I..." Calum stammered. There was a weird feeling cooking up in his stomach. "I've never ever made anyone a promise."

"Well, you have to promise me.. or I'll never let you out of my sight."

"Luke," Calum sighed. "I won't make promises because I don't want you to expect anything from me."

"Then I'll never let you out of my sight," Luke shrugged. He sat back up on the log, facing the sea.

Minutes passed and neither of the boys talked.

Calum felt like he'd been trapped by Luke. It's like Luke somehow found out how to bring the person inside him.

People usually never questioned Calum or tried to get any humanity out of him. Usually, when he tells people to fuck off, they fuck off and leave him be. Luke was different; he always tried and tried to talk to Calum. Something not many dared to do.

"I love the beach," Luke sighed. "It's-"

"Why do you love me?" Calum asked out of random. He kept his sight down, staring at his bare feet.

"I don't know," Luke shrugged. "Just do. It's just something that happened."

"But, I'm so horrible to you..."

"That's true," Luke nodded, smiling. "But then there's the little things. Like the few nights you've let me hold you until you fell asleep. It's been the best times I've had since this vacation started. I love your lips. I love-"

"How can you talk like that?" Calum asked but Luke seemed confused. "So freely about your feelings?" He explained.

Luke placed his hand over his thighs, bringing in his shoulders. "My dad always taught me that feelings were meant to be shared. Therefore I've always been a really open person."

"And what do you feel right now?"

Luke looked over the ocean, as if it was a reassurance to him. It might have given him confidence. "Well right now, I feel a wanting to kiss you, but you'll-"

"Kiss me, then."

Luke's eyes widened and jumped on top of Calum. He seemed to examine Calum like it was a joke. "Really?"

"I'll let you if you don't stammer. And if you tell anyone I'll cut your manhood off, get it?"

Luke nodded like a little kid, anxious to taste Calum. He bent down, looking into Calum's eyes.

Calum hated how Luke had to look at him before kissing him. It made him feel something weird in his stomach. It made everything more intense. It made him feel crazy.

Luke leaned in, connecting their lips softy. And then, their lips bumped.

Calum had never, ever tasted such a soft kiss. It felt like feathers, it felt like eating cotton candy, like sucking on a cherry pop. There wasn't any tongue, any sudden movements. Their mouths seemed to fit perfectly together, working against each other in a glorious way. Calum had never ever felt such a kiss. It wasn't just a physical feeling, it was more interior. His heart hadn't beaten so fast in a long while. He was so dumbfounded that he fell off the log, landing flat with his back against the sand. Luke landed on top of Calum, but he managed to keep their connection sweet and soft.

Luke started holding on to Calum's hip, keeping him steady to make their kiss more intense.

I can't do this.

Calum pushed Luke off. "Luke, stop," he demanded, hyperventilating. As soon as their lips parted, Calum wanted more, but he simply couldn't allow himself that comfort ending.

Luke just stared into Calum's eyes, confused. He rolled over to sit beside Calum and Cal sat up aswell. "Why? It was just a kiss."

"But it wasn't just a fucking kiss was it?" Calum asked. He groaned and stood up, looking for his shoes. Once he had them in hand, he started walking away. "It wasn't just a kiss with you was it? I just asked you to kiss me. What the hell was that?"

"Did you not like it?"

Calum had cherished every second of it. "I said you could kiss me. But I see that isn't what you want, you want a commitment." Calum turned around and walked away. He was beyond mad, in a way that only he would ever understand.

Luke stood up and ran behind Calum, flipping him around. "And what's so bad with a relationship? You and me? What's the big problem?"

"Do you really want to know?" Calum asked.

"Hell yeah," Luke confidently nodded.

"I will break your heart over and over again."

•••

-ya boi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 7.5K 38
a story about a good little boy who falls for a bad boy.
42.1K 1.5K 41
Top!Michael Started: April 23rd 2018
38.8K 862 18
Michael and Luke just need a little loving {completed}
93.2K 3.1K 199
so many blurbs so little time (and chapter space) ©michaelcliffwhore | 2016