Multi-Fandom One-Shots

By samanthaaidk

One-Shots about The Maze Runner series and the Heroes of Olympus series. Here is my sleep-deprived self shipp... More

Newt || Group B
Newt|| TMR Au|| Secretly Over-Protective

The Scary Latina (After BoO)

72 1 4
By samanthaaidk

So it was 2 am. And me and KykyBear123 made a head canon that Will Solace refers to Reyna as "the scary Latina" because she's Latina and is always threatening Will. and then we flooded camp half-blood with this headcanon.

Enjoy.

-----------------------------------

Life was actually going normally for the demigods. After they defeated almost all the monsters on the planet, no more Titans or mother Earths tried to overcome the Gods.

Which was perfectly fine with the squad.

After Leo and Calypso came to camp, "the squad" was reunited.

This "squad" included Percy, Jason, Frank, Leo, Annabeth, Piper, Hazel, Calypso, Nico, and now, Will Solace.

Jason insisted that Nicos boyfriend got to join the squad. Which made Percy extremely jealous at times, but they managed to calm him down.

So the squad was walking to the dining pavilion when they saw Reyna up ahead, talking with Chiron.

Will grabbed Nicos hand tightly, which caught the attention of everyone.

"Will? What's wrong?" Nico asked.

Wills voice was barely audible, but Nico was sure he heard an Indian accent in there, when Will said

"It's the scary latina"

(I'm dying oh my gods I can't write this)

There was a moment of silence.

Then Percy started laughing.

Percy was sure he had never ever laughed this hard.

He fell to the ground and clutched his sides.

All the water glasses in the pavilion knocked over.

Sinks exploded.

Poor Travis Stoll sitting on the toilet got shot up in the air from the water exploding like a geyser.

All the campers on the beach got hit by a giant tidal wave.

And then Leo started laughing.

He let go of Calypso's hand and rolled on the ground next to Percy, catching the ground on fricking fire.

Everyone immediately took a few steps back.

Nico started gently banging his head against Wills arm.

Jason stood there, shocked. (I SWEAR I DIDNT MEAN TO MAKE THE PUN I AM SO SORRY)

Then, he started giggling. And the giggling led to laughing. And the laughing led to rolling-on-the-ground-and-shocking-people.

Frank turned into an elephant and started playing in the water that was now flooding the pavilion.

That made Hazel giggle.

And when the tiny ball of caramel caffeine started giggling, you knew something was bound to happen.

And something did happen.

Jewels sprouted up everywhere.

Campers that were trying to run from the fire tripped and fell.

That made Nico laugh.

Then Nico was sitting on the ground, his arms wrapped around Will's shins and laughing.

Bones started coming out of the ground, scaring the campers out of their freaking minds and angering Will.

Annabeth, Calypso, and Piper watched all this happening. Percy, still on the ground, making a tsunami, Leo, also on the ground, catching things on fire only to be put out by Percy, and Jason, on ground as well, making lightning bolts hit the water and electrocuting people.

Annabeth and Calypso covered each other's eyes.

But Piper started snickering. Her and Percy always had the best friendship, and when he thought something was funny, she did too.

Plus Jason looked really cute right now.

And she could feel the chemistry radiating off of Solangelo, and their current situation was them sitting on the ground, Will's hands on Nicos shoulders, trying to calm him down, while Nico howled with laughter and skeletons started forming.

So Piper was in a good mood, and she started laughing.

Seconds later she was on the ground next to the three most immature boys in the world, but she was laughing with them.

Now, of course, in the midst of this, Reyna had started making her way over, confused as to what the heck was happening.

Will Solace happened to glance up at her.

And he screamed like a fricking little girl.

Which only made everyone laugh harder.

Will stood up quickly and started to run away, but he tripped on a big ruby and fell on Leo who was still on fricking fire. (Danisnotonfire, but Leo is!)

Will screaming and jumped on Percy, who was laughing harder than ever.

Now everyone was laughing except for Reyna and Will. Reyna was confused as Tartarus, and Will was embarrassed.

Jason finally calmed his dying of laughter into giggling, and so did Hazel, but everyone else was still rolling on the ground making everything fall apart.

So the two took action.

Jason jumped on top of Piper and pinned her to stop rolling around. (😏😏😏)

Hazel got Frank to turn back into a human, but Frank was still giggling like crazy.

Will kissed Nico on the cheek and Nico stopped abruptly, turning bright red.

Will smirked and Nico frowned.

Percy sat up now, still laughing but watching Nico and Will as they leaned in. Their lips were inches away and Percy was starting to get mad.

The flood started forming around Percy like a hurricane.

Then Reyna stepped in and pushed Nico and Will away from each other.

Will looked at her and shrieked.

Percy dropped the hurricane and started laughing again.

"It-it-it-it's th-the scary l-latina" Will stuttered.

Oh my gods everyone went crazy. the whole camp started laughing until they felt like their sides were ripped.

There were grape vines wrapped around everything (Dionysus kids), random wheat plants had sprung up everywhere (Demeter kids), almost everything was burnt (Leo), lots of people had hair sticking straight up (Jason), and every single person was soaking wet (*cough* Percy)

After almost 45 minutes of just laughing and exploding and flooding things, everyone had stopped laughing except for Percy. Kids from the Ares cabin came over to pin him down and carry him into the infirmary, while all the Apollo kids except for Will scuttled inside.

Will was sitting in the midst of all this with his head buried into Nicos shoulder while Nico chuckled.

5 minutes later the bathroom stopped exploding, and an Apollo kid stepped out of the infirmary.

"He's calmed now, we put him on some laughing gas so he'll be giggly but not flooding camp."

Everyone cheered.

In the infirmary, Percy giggled.

"Scary latina" he whispered to himself before giggling uncontrollably again.
He started singing We Are Young by Fun, and all the Apollo kids slowly left.

Everyone outside was crowded around Nico and Will, Will still had his face in Nicos shoulder.

Reyna stepped up and put a hand on Wills shoulder. He looked up and screamed again.

Leo stifled a laugh.

Calypso lightly hit his chest and gave him the "don't you dare" look.

Nico laughed.

"Hey Will look it's the scary latina"

Everyone laughed, but it was controlled.

Then, Piper spoke up.

"Will just flooded Camp by calling Reyna a scary latina" she giggled.

Reyna laughed.

"You're alright Solace. Just don't hurt my cinnamon apple Nico or I will chop you up into little pieces and put each piece in a different country."

Will laughed lightly.

"I rest my case."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 5.9K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

107K 2.5K 40
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
850K 39.6K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...