Product of Pain

By teekaybee91

When trauma comes back to haunt you as an adult. Navigating through life with a broken heart and in need of s... More

Before Dawn
Shot for Shot
Courtside
Flashbacks, Warm Nights
Her Rules, Her Way
Flashbacks, Cold Mornings
The Stars Aligned
Mixed Signals
The Cards We Deal
Facing the Reflection
Unsetted Thoughts
Running From Labels
Cupid Doesn't Lie
The Healing Process
Little Things, Big Moments
Palm Trees Beach Views
All Mine. All In
The Truth About Trust
A Piece of His Past
Keep Friends Close
Road to Regression
Suffering in Silence
Protect the Queen
Protecting Her Peace
Kiss it Better
Hint of Uncertainty
Heartbreak Anniversary

Applied Pressure

1.2K 81 27
By teekaybee91

Friday mornings has become almost routine for a man like Zachary Taylor. He generally woke up around 9 am and started his mornings with prayer. Having grown up in a church as a child, this was one habit he had yet to stray away from. Even the morning he woke up to an empty bed, he still prayed; ironically , asking God to allow his will to be done and if he was meant to see her again, he would. What he didn't expect was to see her standing in his next business venture. 

Hearing the vibration of his phone buzzing against his night stand, Zac's eyes slowly began to open.  Groaning, he reached over to his right,  to grab his phone his nose caught a strong whiff of the woman who last laid here a few nights ago before she disappeared into the night.

"Yo, Jake man what's up?"

"My bad bro. I wouldn't have called you if I didn't need a favor?"

Zac sucked his teeth "Man I know you not about to ask me to do something work related on a Friday?" He questioned

"Bro. I swear on my life, I wouldn't have called if it wasn't important." He paused "Can you help me out?"

"Yo, you know me better than that. I'm not agreeing to shit til you tell me what it is?"

Jake signed on the other end of the phone, already knowing how Zac is when it comes to asking for a favor

" Hollins printed up two contracts for the Hyatt. I told him I would come and grab them last night but it slipped my mind..."

"And you can't go get them today because...?"

Jake adjusted the computer strap on his shoulder as he made his way to the terminal "—Because I told you I was flying out to Colorado for my sisters wedding this weekend." Zac groaned and laid his head on the pillow that held Fatima's scent "I wouldn't ask if it wasn't important."

"Yo, lemme ask you a question. Why when you call me for a favor you can't ever ask for something simple like money or some shit. You always want me to physically go do something"

Jake laughed "Can I borrow some money?"

"Fuck no, do I look like Wells Fargo?"

"Zac, the contracts?" He pressed "Can you grab them or not?"

"Yeah man, damn. I'll pick them up but it'll have to be later on. I got errands to run."

"You a life saver. Just look them over when you get back to the office and let me know what you wanna do. I definitely think it's a great deal. Maybe you'll see...uh...what's her name. Oh, Fatima" he chuckled

"You mad messy bro. Don't worry about her."

"Alright, let me know. I gotta go."

"Copy" the line disconnected and Zac closed his eyes once again, taking in the scent on the pillow "Damn she got my whole bed smelling like her" he groaned. He laid there silently for about ten minutes before he decided to go ahead and get his day started. He made his way to his master bathroom to start his shower. While he waited on the water to warm to his liking, he freed himself from his briefs and made sure he released himself before stepping onto the marble floors of his spacious shower.

He squeezed a generous amount of Native Cucumber and Mint body wash on his rag before thoroughly washing himself. Scrubbing away at his skin, Zac's mind wandered off about this date he scheduled with Fatima. Zac, a hopeless romantic in the wrong era, usually had a good idea on where to take someone for a first date. Unfortunately for Zac, the dating pool in Atlanta had been frequently on the shallow end. The women of his past would hint at the higher end restaurants and bars and were expecting the red carpet special from him because he had a large lump sum sitting in both his checking and savings. They would talk about absolutely nothing other than themselves and there was typically no follow up. And the ones that ended in sex, there was definitely no follow up.

But Fatima? Fatima had him completely intrigued. He knew absolutely nothing about her but wanted to know absolutely everything about her at the same time. She doesn't talk much but he could tell that she had so much to say. Her smile was captivating. She had the most beautiful eyes but the way she avoided eye contact made him recognize the sadness in them. Her scent was intoxicating. Her taste was immaculate. Seeing her for the third time was fate to him.

After moving through his morning facial and teeth routine Zac pulled on a pair of Nike
Trainer leggings, a pair of black basketball  shorts, and a long sleeve white and black Nike dri-fit shirt. He sprayed on his Dior Sauvage cologne before grabbing his gym bag and made his way downstairs. He prepared his pre workout drink, grabbed an apple and his keys.

Knowing he would now have to make an additional stop after the gym, he decided to pack up an outfit in his gym back so he wouldn't have to come all the way home until later.

Zac walked to his garage and decided that he would take his Track hawk out did the day so his Porsche and Audi could get cleaned while he was out. He tossed his gym bag in the backseat and headed towards the city. His first stop was to the barbershop for a line up and fresh cut for tomorrow. It was his preference to get his hair cut a day before the event so his waves have a chance to set overnight. After his appointment, he made his way to OrangeTheory to get started on his workout. Lucky for Fatima, today was arms and back day. And leg day. Everyday was leg day.

He wiped off the machines and started his two hour routine. When he was finished, he decided to go ahead and shower and change his clothes before moving on about his day.  Now dressed in a simple pair of gray Nike sweatpants, a t-shirt and white Nike tech jacket he was ready to go. He checked the location of his next errand and the hotel and decided that it he hotel was closer.

Walking into the Hyatt, he could feel his heart starting to pound against his chest in excitement. He couldn't wait to see her. His eyes scanned the entire room before he walked up to the front desk.

"Good afternoon , welcome to the Hyatt Regency in Atlanta. How may I assist you this morning" the man stated. He leaned up on his toes trying to discreetly look behind the counter

"Good afternoon. My name is Zachary Taylor, I'm here to see Mr.Hollins"

Marquis stepped from the office after hearing a familiar name. "Good afternoon Mr. Taylor. Mr. Hollins is waiting for you in the conference room."

"Thank you. By any chance-"

Marquis smiled "You actually just missed her. She went to lunch."

"Damn, that's exactly what I was about to ask her. Aiight, preciate it" he looked at his name take "Marquis"

Feeling defeated, Zac went on to the conference room to meet with Mr. Hollins to look over the paperwork. Fifteen minutes later, Fatima came strolling back through the doors slipping out of her coat "You wouldn't believe the line at Sweet Green today." She stated unpacking the salads she had purchased for her and Marquis.  "Here, I got you a lemonade too"

"Thank you love." He picked up his phone to Apple Pay her for his door and immediately smile when he remembered something important "By the way..." he trailed off "Your man here"

Fatima rolled her eyes "And who may that be Marquis. It better not be that cockeyed man who you said couldn't keep his eyes off of me"

He cleared his throat and nodded towards the conference room "Nope. Just a Zachary Taylor"

"Yeah right."

"Swear. He came in here, looking good smelling better, looking for Mr. Hollins" he watched the expression on her face before taking a sip of his drink "And he was asking about you."

Her head snapped in his direction "What about me?"

"He wanted to take you to lunch but you had already left."

The doors of the conference room opened and Zac walked out, with a manila folder in tow and his hand stuffed in his pocket. Seeing Fatima standing near the front desk allowed him to add a little pep in his step.  Marquis tapped her arm and she looked in his direction, standing straight up

"I know you do business here, but I may have to call a spade a spade." She stated taking him in. She glanced down briefly at his attire and her smile faded slightly when she noted the outline of his dick print in his sweatpants. She quickly rounded the corner and stood in front of him and pushed him away from the counter

"What was that?" Zac asked her completely confused. She raised her eyebrow and quickly looking down at what she saw previously. He glanced down and smiled "Oh my bad." Her hand discreetly brushed over his print, pushing back against the flesh softly. His lips curled into a soft smile " Does this mean I need to buy you a new necklace?"

Her eyes met his, obviously confused "Why would you need to do that."

Zac smiled and nodded his head "I'm so possessive so I rock his roc necklaces." He quoted from a Beyoncé song he had heard quite frequently over time

Fatima laughed and rubbed her chin through squinted eyes "You out here listening to Beyoncé?"

His smile faded quickly "Yo don't play with me"

She laughed harder "What are you doing here?"

"Came to get the contracts"

"I thought you weren't going to take the deal"

"Can I at least read them first" he smiled "Plus, I think you and I are going to have a good time tomorrow night"

She rolled her eyes " We will see. Anyway, I'll text you later on about tomorrow. Some of us are at work" stated eyeing his attire once more

"I don't work on Fridays and coming here today wasn't exactly on my to do list. But..." his voice trailed off taking a chance to look her up and down in her pencil skirt, blouse and blazer "I'm definitely glad that I did. You look beautiful"

"Thank you. Bye Zac" She stated plainly before walking towards the elevator. It wasn't until she disappeared behind the elevator doors did he make his way back to the desk where Marquis was standing watching their interaction.

Marquis had been present for about 85% of Fatima's interactions with men and he had never seen her demeanor interact with anyone else like she did with Zac.  She appeared relaxed.

"So...big date tomorrow?"Marquis chimed in when he saw him "Where are you taking her?"

Zac rubbed his chin "That's actually what I wanted to talk to you about. I've been trying to put together the perfect evening for her but I don't know what she likes. Her favorites. Her interests. We've never talked about those things."

"So, why not just ask her?"

Zac shrugged "I could but I don't want to look like a lame. I asked her on the date, I don't want her to plan it too. I want it to be...special. I don't know she's...she's." He shrugged again "I don't know it's just something about her. Ya'know"

Marquis nodded. If only he knew, he thought "Yeah I know what you mean" He looked at Zac and concluded his previous thoughts "Look, Fatima means a lot to me and her happiness is very important to me. So, maybe I can help."

"Yo man, good looking out." After about ten minutes later, Zac stepped out of the hotel and went on about his day. He made a few calls, went by the mall, grabbed something to eat and finally headed home.  After taking another shower and brushing down his hair Zac found himself laying on the couch in his man cave watching basketball with one arm tucked behind his head and the other resting in the waistband of his shorts. He was ready to close his eyes when he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket.

404-862-3083
Zachary?
Delivered

678-313-6079
Yes? Who's this?
Delivered

404-862-3083
Fatima...
Delivered

Zac sat up on his couch immediately when he read the message she sent.

678-313-6079
Wassup beautiful. Thought I wasn't gonna hear from you
Delivered

Fatima  😍
You almost didn't. So about this date
Delivered

678-313-6079
🤔 why not? And what about it. You tryna stand me up already?
Delivered

Fatima  😍
It crossed my mind
Delivered

678-313-6079
It's no pressure. If you don't wanna go, it's fine.
Delivered

The message delivered and it was about ten minutes before his phone started buzzing, this time with an incoming call: Fatima😍. Feeling his heart race, he figured she was calling to confirm the cancellation. Feeling defeated, he answered on the fourth ring

"Sup"

He could hear her smack her teeth on the other end of the line "Don't try to act like you didn't have that phone in your hand when I called."

"Ain't no body pressed like that ma" he stated cooly "So wassup?"

"I'm not trying to back out of the date. I'm—I guess. I don't know"

"Fatima it's no pressure seriously" he glanced to at the game " Um..what you doing"

She shrugged as if he could see her "Nothing, my tv is watching me."

"Pull up"

"Zachary it's almost 9:00"

"Okay, how about I pull up."

"That won't be happening either. You are not about to be laid up in my house."

He laughed " I don't have to. I'll come get you and you can lay up in my house."

" You know I'm not going to stay though right?"

"And that's something that I wanna address too. So, you gone pull up on me or you cool with me coming to get you?"

"You sure?"

"Yeah. Tell you what, drop me your location and I'll come get you and when you are ready, I'll take you home."

"I can just Uber there Zachary, it's not a big deal"

He stood up and grabbed the keys to his Track-hawk "It is actually a big deal ma, it's almost 9pm but I wanna see you so drop your pin."

"Okay" she sent her location to him

"Bet, I'll be there in 45 minutes."

. . .

Zac and Fatima laid side by side on the couch of his man cave trying to decide on what to watch. Tired of flipping through Netflix, he handed her the remote "Here find something ."

"You passed all the good stuff. You don't have to watch anything special for me. What's your comfort show?"

He laughed a little "Whatchu mean? Sports center"

She rolled her eyes and shifted her body weight to tuck her feet under her thighs " I figured you'd say that but I know that's not true. What's a show you won't admit to your closest friends that you actually like"

He rubbed the back of his neck nervously "You promise not to laugh?"

"I will try to hold my composure depending on the answer." She tilted her chin up at him, giving him her undivided attention

"Aiight, so every now and then I'll sit and watch The Golden Girls" His eyes met hers and she tucked her lips and looked away before she started laughing "Holding your composure my ass" He reached out and grabbed her, ticking her sides making her laugh harder "apologize!"

"Stop!" She giggled squirming in his embrace "Okay, okay. I'm sorry!" She yelled out. He released her from his grip but she stayed near his chest "Don't do that again! I do not like being tickled" she laughed again "Don't be mad at me though. Golden Girls is a still a good show." Her hand rubbed and down his stomach and she bit her lip

"Here you come, feeling on me again. We supposed to be chilling tonight. Breaking the ice."

"You haven't found us anything to watch Zachary and what do you mean again?"

"Don't act like you wasn't feeling all on my dick earlier"

She smacked her teeth "I was trying to do you a favor. Coming up there with your print showing." She said with a raised eyebrow

"Oooh" he said nodding "I see"

"See what?"

"Nothing. Find us something to watch so I can lay on you and you can massage my head"

She laughed lightly, pushing him off of her" Zachary I'm not doing all of that" he sucked his teeth as she changed streaming platforms from Netflix to BET+ and clicked on Stalked Within.

"Lay back" Fatima heard next to her. She leaned back in on the arm of the couch and propped a pillow up behind her head. Zac sat up and pulled his t shirt over his head before settling between next to Fatima on his side and laid his head on her shoulder, pulling her body closer to his. As the movie started, he nuzzled his face in her neck and busied his hand with the exposed skin of her stomach

"You're so warm" she whispered keeping her eyes on the screen ahead of her. When she didn't hear a response, she turned to look in his direction and her eyes met his "What?"

"Nothing. I'm just looking at you." He mumbled "I've been thinking about you since the other night. I ain't never had anyone fuck on me and then bounce in the middle of the night." He stated allowing his lips to curl upwards

"I don't do sleepovers."

"I get that. But I would have felt better if you would have woke me up and said that. I would have taken you home. Ion like the idea of you taking Ubers and shit in the middle of the night. You could have left a note or something though"

It was Fatima's turn to smile "A note that said what?"

He shrugged "Shit I don't know. Thanks for the good dick but I don't do sleepovers. Here's my number, call me later. Something. Don't just leave like that."

"Okay, okay"

They fell into a comfortable silence as they got deeper into the movie, making casual comments on the subject at hand. Zac laid comfortably with his nose nuzzled into Fatima's neck. Her scent was starting to set in on him and the flashbacks from their night together flooded his mind. Fatima could feel his growing erection pressing firmly against her thigh but she didn't mention it. Her mind was unable to process anything other than the way Zac's cologne was taking her senses to a new depth. The way his steady breaths were creating a stir in her stomach. The way his hands were caressing her stomach. Zac's hands continued to caress the skin of her stomach and his lips smacked against the flesh of her neck

"Zachary" Fatima let out a breathless moan

"You smell so fuckin good Fatima." He whispered in between kisses, pulling her closer. His lips traveled to her ear and jawline. His fingers gently grabbed her chin, making her look at him "You so beautiful" he pecked her chin "I really want to kiss you."

"Zachary" the look in her eyes screamed fear.

He read the signs and nodded "I know your rules. But that doesn't apply to both lips though" He smirked and she blushed. " Can I do that? Can I taste you baby?" He asked

Without even thinking, Fatima nodded. He leaned up on his knees and m swiftly hooked his fingers into the waist band of her PINK leggings, tugging them down off of her hips and down her legs. His fingers grazed slowly against the damped clothed slit, making her let out a ragged cry aloud. Leaning forward, Zac used his teeth to pull the black lace material down, exposing the smooth flesh of her triangle. Finishing the job with his fingers, he slid her panties down her long legs and tossed them to the side. He looked in awe as her pussy glistened underneath him, making him instantly lick his lips. "Damn.Pussy already wet " he commented while taking a moment to admire her. Zac looked up at Fatima who was staring down at him intensely

"You're so beautiful, you know that?" His gaze never left hers as he leaned forward and pressed his lips directly above her slit. He placed kisses around her thighs to build her anticipation and groaned when he watched her pussy clinch with pleasure and her clit shed its hood and stood proudly for him to see

His tongue darted out to meet the bundle of nerves, slowly caressing it with a sensual and warm lick. She moaned his name and ran her full set over his waves. Damn was all he could think as he pushed her legs back even further to get comfortable. He was not planning to go anywhere until she came multiple times tonight.

Wanting to savor the flavor, Zac decided to take his time. Nibbling with his lips, licking and caressing her folds with his tongue and sucking on her clit. Hearing her breathlessly cursing and calling his name was becoming Zac's new favorite song. He brought two fingers to her opening and pushed past her warm wet folds to provide her with more pleasure. Immediately, her walls clenched around him "Fuck, you so tight ma."Before he could look up and make eye contact with her, he felt her thighs tighten around his head and could hear her moans getting louder

"Zac...wait—" she pleaded "You—I'm—" she panted and Zac knew that whatever she was trying to say did not matter at that moment; he knew what it was.

"Cum for me baby" His tongue skillfully harassed her clit with determination to make to her reach a euphoric moment "Make a mess for daddy" he sucked on her clit and continued to thrust his fingers in and out of her pussy.

"Fucccck" he heard above him. Fatima's thighs clenched tighter around his neck as she unraveled beneath him at the mercy of his tongue. He continued to do exactly what he said he sought out to do: clean up her mess. When her legs stopped trembling, she released the hold she had on his head, allowing him to sit up with a glistening face. Grinning wider than before, he brought his body back up to meet hers; once again covering her body with his frame.

"I wish you could see how fuckin good you taste" he whispered kissing on her neck, erection pressing against her core. Fatima let out another moan. He grinned and leaned back a little before sending his hips forward thrusting between her thighs. She moaned again, tossing her head to the side. Fatima had never been in a missionary position but heard how dangerous it could be. She gently pushed him back a little "I know, I know" he bit into his lip "you ready for our date tomorrow?"

"I think so"

"Good" he stood up snd scooped Fatima into his arms bridal style. "I can't wait either. But until then, I'm about to go crazy tonight" he stepped around her clothes and proceeded to take her upstairs to finish what they started.

.  .  .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1K 1.1K 23
Zac and Fatima navigate friendship, therapy, losses and love together.
7K 500 9
A Zatima story! A growing love that will change their lives forever.
4.9K 383 13
Fatima is fighting for her life. Love can come when you least expect it. Can the love of a good man heal her? Come along on this journey and find ou...
27.5K 2.4K 33
Read an find out !