Hazbin Hotel x Male Reader- W...

By Spazz-kiddd

[Season 1] Adam, the first man, the first human in creation, is an egotistical and dickish jock, but somehow... More

Quick Character/ Romance Log Update
Hell is Forever?
Sneak peak + final romance Log update
For Hire
Intermission - To Yosephine
Bigger heads doesn't exactly mean bigger brains
Artwork and Lore-dumping 1
Third Place
Important Business To Attend To
This Crisis of Mine
A/N - Halfway to 50K

Bio // Romance Log // Other Shit (Updated)

6.1K 83 156
By Spazz-kiddd

.
.
.
.

Name - (Y/N) Son'o'Adam
(Yes that's his legal last name, Adam's a dickhead)
//
Jocelyn Son'o'Adam
( (Y/N)'s birth name. Adam thought it would be funny to give his son a girl's name. It was changed as soon as (Y/N) was old enough)

Age - 224

Sex - Yes (Male)

Height - 6 foot, 5 inches
( why is everyone so god damn tall lmfao)

Sexuality - Straight. For the most part.

Angel Type - Seraphim / Pure Soul
( We don't know who tha mother is whoooooo // I just came up with a angel type for Adam lol )

Appearance -
(Digital art is haaaard someone make this look good lmao)

Hair - light orange
Skin - Pale, very pale blue skin, almost greyish
His regular clothes are some angelic combination of blue and yellow, come up with something yourself.
Eyes - Glowing gold. All of them.
Wings - pale orange

Exorcist suit -

Black and Gold

"Wrist ruffles?? What is this, 1800?? Burn it like the witches who wore it!!"

Full Commander Suit -

Coat itself is navy blue, sleeves are gold. The shit coming out of the chest is fake feathers, also with the boots, the feathers are coming off like he's Hermes lmao

His wings can be turned into weapons, and he has the ability to open portals between heaven and hell.

(Y/N)'s initial role in the Angelic army is that of a punisher for the Exorcists, but his mere presence terrifies many demons. Using his magic, (Y/N) makes himself appear taller than he actually is, just to let demons know not to fuck with him.

His dad's Adam, duh

Adam is a dead beat, who woulda thunk it, but he actually genuinely loves his son, despite his lack of showing it. The angels raised the kids he had with Eve, so he has no idea how to be a dad. He fucking hates (Y/N)'s mom, because like every other woman in his life, she left. Except he hates her more, because she left (Y/N) too.
As much of a hardass he is, Adam takes his romantic connections very seriously, which is a side of him no one has seen in hundreds of years. He takes his many, many frustrations out on the sinners of Hell, and justifies his actions by saying something that vaguely resembles the words 'uhh idk the demons are bad and uhhh', and his highschool bully persona was built so no one cares enough to ask him if he's okay. Eventually this persona just became who he is.

Can you tell I'm tired of the 2 dimensional perception of my boy?

His mom is a presently unnamed Seraphim,  but he was raised by Michael

Micheal, at least in this story, is a dangerous angel that is only held back by the fact he's a genuinely good person. He attempted to put his open-minded attitude into (Y/N), which.... Kinda worked. He was the one to cast Lucifer from Heaven, and constantly wonders if he could have gone about it differently. Unlike many other angels, he feels sympathy for the tortured souls of sinners, though obviously keeps his distance, getting too close means getting close to Lucifer, and he doesn't know if he could to face him again...
He is also ignorant in regards to the exterminations. If he knew he'd probably smear Adam's soul against the stars.

Romance Log

Lute - Grand Lieutenant
Ride or die.

Carmilla Carmine - Overlord of Defense
She likes to act like she's not into it.

She probably isn't, to be honest..

Velvette - Overlord of Fashion and Style
She's definitely into it.

Angel Dust
I mean... Yeah? He's a gay bottom it's fine guys

Crymini
Token furry girl.
Let's hope she hasn't been completely scrapped in canon.

And since I know someone's gonna fuckin ask

Alice - Overlord of Radio
Design has been updated, I found a better one. She's gonna be a neat one.

Other Shit

Yes I'm capitalizing on a trend, but it works because I like Hazbin Hotel so like ... ?

Anyways

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.1K 1.6K 32
"Each life converges to some centre. Expressed or still; Exists in every human nature. A goal" -- Emily Dickinson This book centres on the beggining...
Angel By Till

Fanfiction

77.7K 2.2K 15
Hazbin Hotel's Adam x Reader Warning: Sexual themes, lots of swearing. its Adam what do you expect? I do not own any character and if i do i will mo...
230K 7.1K 22
⚠️WARNING⚠️: This story was written and published before the first season was fully released! Details and revelations after the pilot episode were no...
663K 19K 42
⚠️WARNING⚠️: This story was written and published before the first season was fully released! Details and revelations after the pilot episode were no...