LEATHER & SMOKE โ€ข ๐–ค๐—…๐—…๐—‚๐–พ...

By shelbyd99

RE-UPLOAD!! ๐–  ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—…๐—…๐–พ๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–ค๐—…๐—…๐—‚๐–พ & ๐– ๐–ป๐–ป๐—’ ๐—‘ ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—๐—Œ wattpad de... More

๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’Š ๐’ˆ๐’–๐’š๐’”
๐‘ด๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’…๐’๐’๐’๐’‚๐’“ ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’ - ๐—‰๐–บ๐—‹๐— ๐Ÿฃ (๐–บ.๐–บ)
๐‘ด๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’…๐’๐’๐’๐’‚๐’“ ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’ - ๐—‰๐–บ๐—‹๐— ๐Ÿค
๐‘ด๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’…๐’๐’๐’๐’‚๐’“ ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’ - ๐—‰๐–บ๐—‹๐— ๐Ÿฅ
๐–ข๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—‰๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—…๐—‚๐—‰๐—Œ (๐–พ.๐—)
๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™™ (๐–พ.๐—.)
๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€ - ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐Ÿญ (๐–พ.๐—)
๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€ - ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐Ÿฎ
๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€ - ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐Ÿฏ
๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฉ๐‘ฌ๐‘ป (๐–พ.๐—)
๐’‘๐’“๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’š ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’“๐’š (e.w)
๐™ƒ๐™€๐˜ผ๐™๐™๐˜ฝ๐™€๐˜ผ๐™ (๐–บ.๐–บ)
๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ข๐ง - ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ (e.w)
๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ข๐ง - ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ
๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ข๐ง - ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ‘
๐‡๐Ž๐๐„๐˜๐’๐”๐‚๐Š๐‹๐„ (e.w)
โ ๐†๐‘๐Ž๐”๐๐ˆ๐„ ๐‹โ™ก๐•๐„ โž (e.w)
๐‘ฉ๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’“ (e.w)
๐‘บ๐‘ฒ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐Ÿ๐‘บ๐‘ฒ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต (e.w.)

แด›สœแด‡ แด„แด€สŸสŸ ษชs แด„แดแดษชษดษข า“ส€แดแด ษชษดsษชแด…แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ สœแดแดœsแด‡ (e.w)

774 10 2
By shelbyd99

ᴘᴀɪʀɪɴɢs - 𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖺𝗆𝗌 𝗑 𝖿𝖾𝗆 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋

sʏɴᴏᴘsɪs - 𝗂𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗁𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍, 𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗁𝖺𝖽 𝗆𝖺𝖽𝖾 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖺 𝗌𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗆𝗈𝗏𝗂𝖾 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝖺𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗇 𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝖼𝖾, 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝖽𝗎𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗃𝗈𝖻 𝗄𝖾𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾, 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝖼𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗅, 𝖺𝗍 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗍, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎.

ᴛᴀɢs - 𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖺𝖻𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁𝖾𝖽 𝗋𝖾𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗉, 𝗆𝖺𝗌𝗄 𝗄*𝗇𝗄 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗋𝗅𝗅𝗒, 𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗄𝗂𝗇𝖽𝖺, 𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖼𝗎𝖿𝖿𝗌, 𝗄𝗇𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒, 𝗎𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗐𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝗋𝗂𝗉𝗉𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝗈𝗋𝖺𝗅 (𝗋! 𝗋𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗂𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀), 𝗆*𝗌𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖻𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 (𝖾!)

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷

You hummed quietly, bare feet pattering against the wood floors as you paced in the kitchen, waiting for the popcorn to stop popping in the microwave.

It was late- way past the time that any more children would be at your door demanding for candy. Everything had quieted down for the evening just in time for your girlfriend to come over and have a slasher movie marathon.

You had everything set up- your favorite mugs filled with hot chocolate on the coffee table, various snacks in bowls- now all that's missing is your girlfriend- speaking of, she's late.

Your phone rang as a stray kernel spilled onto the counter as you were dumping the snack into a bowl.

You picked up your phone that read "Els🩷", immediately accepting the call and held up to your ear.

"Hey babe, where are you? I already picked out a movie."

"Shit, I'm sorry-" she breathed into the phone as she apologized, and seemed pretty pissed off. You can practically picture it- her rubbing her brows, and pinching the top of her nose bridge in annoyance.

"-something came up at work. I can't make it tonight."

"Oh.." you sighed quietly, "it's okay, can you come by tomorrow?" You pepped, not wanting to make her to feel bad because you know she didn't have much say in the matter.

"Yes of course. I promise I'll make it up to you."

You two exchanged goodnights, I love yous, and be safes before ending the call.

It was quiet now- too quiet as you stared at the popcorn before looking at the tv.

It was Halloween after all, might as well watch the movie anyways.

-

Popcorn bowl half empty and a pillow clutched in your arms, peeking over the top of it because it had been one jump scare too many.

You watched with anticipation as the girl on the screen walked around the house, clutching a knife to her chest, but knowing it was too late. The masked stranger was already inside, waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike.

"No,no,no-" you whined, squeezing your eyes shut as the glint of the knife in the killers hands rises and comes down to the girls chest, her white shirt now soaked with blood. You shuffle for the remote on the couch before clicking it off.

"Okay- that's enough of that for tonight." You said to yourself, but pretended it was your girlfriend you were talking to because to seemed to help calm your nerves.

You rub your eyes sleepily, dragging your feet along as you turned off the overhead light. You were just about to retire to your bedroom when your phone rang. You jumped, practically throwing the device from your hands before looking at the screen.

𝖭𝗈 𝖢𝖺𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗋 𝖨𝖣

You almost laughed to yourself, the movie must've gotten to you more than you thought.

You pressed decline without much thought, turning around to proceed down the hall when it rings again.

𝖭𝗈 𝖢𝖺𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗋 𝖨𝖣

You stare at it as it continues to ring, thumb hovering over decline, but on the last ring, you answer.

"Hello?"

Your voice carried through to the other side, but all you were met with was static.

"Hello?" You say again, but this time with much more agitation in your voice.

Faintly, you hear something else- breathing.

"Oh, ha ha- you got me. Who is this?" You pulled the blinds back to peek outside your front door, scanning your eyes for anything- or anyone out of place, but nothing seemed to be.

The breathing in your ear was cut abruptly as the call ended.

Paranoia set in, making you double check the locks on all the doors and windows before you head to bed. You thought it could be your friends pulling a dumb ass prank- I mean, for the sake of your sanity, that's what you HAD to believe.

-

You tossed and turned, your mind coming up with the most fucked up dreams imaginable which thankfully woke you from the nightmare.

You turned on your back, rubbing your eyes before opening them. Something was off, and it took you a second to realize- your bedroom door you had sworn you closed- was now open, leaving nothing to divide you between yourself and the portal of void that is your hallway.

Your first reaction was to call out your girlfriend's name, hoping that she decided to come stay the night after all, but you're met with silence.

You sat there, clutching your phone in your hands as you stared into the hallway- too paralyzed to move. Surely, you're being ridiculous. You probably didn't latch the door fully and a draft had blew it open, but still, you called your girlfriend anyways.

It rang and rang and rang- each passing ring made you feel more and more stupid. Of course, she isn't going to answer, it's almost 3 in the fucking morning.

A huff passes your lips as you push yourself off the bed, stomping over to the door to shut it, but just as you turn around, you hear the distant sound of floorboards creaking.

Suddenly, you were incredibly cold- like standing outside in a blizzard with soaking wet clothes kind of cold.

You released the doorknob from your hand, and slowly backed away from it, still holding your phone to your chest.

This is when a persons fight or flight instincts are supposed to kick in, but yours must be broken because you couldn't move, breath- you couldn't do anything except stare at the door, half expecting to see the door knob turn from the other side, but it doesn't.

Eventually, the gears in your head started to turn again, unlocking your phone, and began to call 911 but couldn't bring yourself to finish the last number because there was still no solid proof that anyone was in the house except yourself.

You know that feeling where you're so scared that you're actually kind of pissed? Well, you were pissed- pissed because you had watched a scary movie alone, knowing damn well it would fuck with your head, and the unsettling feeling you had could have been avoided if your girlfriend had stayed over like she had promised.

Maybe this, plus the lack of sleep, had led you here- pen in hand (because it was the only "weapon" you had in your bedroom) and your phone in the other, tiptoeing down the hall and towards the kitchen where you thought you had heard the noises.

The house was pitch black, but if it were an actual intruder, that would benefit you because you know the layout of the house- little did you know the "intruder" also did.

You raised the pen in your fist, facing the pointy end out like you had seen in the movie as you made your way further into the center of the house. You squinted your eyes trying to adjust to the dark, barely enough to make out shapes of furniture and other things.

Living room- clear.

Kitchen- clear.

Dining room- clear- wait.
The sliding back door was opened, not by much, but still a few inches.

"Hello? Ellie?" You called out stupidly, but it was out of hopeful desperation that this wasn't real, and it was just your girlfriend trying to scare you.

When no one answers your cries, you take a few steps towards the glass door, closing it shut and locking it. The deadbolt rang a sound as it locked in place throughout the otherwise still house, but still, there wasn't a trace that anyone had been here other than yourself.

You chucked to yourself, already picturing the conversation between you and Ellie about how you almost scared yourself to death while turning around and started back down the hall, but then, your phone rang, freezing you in place as you held it up.

𝖭𝗈 𝖢𝖺𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗋 𝖨𝖣

Your hand shook as you held it up to your ear, "h-hello?"

Your fears were only confirmed as you listened- no talking, just breathing- like before, but this time much heavier.

You held yourself as you kept listening, and looked around at your surroundings, "seriously, this isn't funny, I'm going to call the cops if you keep doing this." You pulled yourself together to sound as serious and unshaken as possible, all the while scrambling to every window, trying to catch a glimpse of whoever was behind this.

A few beeps could be heard through the line, indicating the call was ended, but luckily, you had remember that *69 was a thing.

You held the phone up to your ear, almost relieved because you thought this would put an end to the torment and it would just be a bunch of stupid kids on the other end pulling a prank, but your stomach sank as you heard ringing coming from down the hall.

Fight or flight came a second too late because now you were struggling- a hand covering your mouth from behind, muting your screams.

Your wrists were held together by a hand on your lower back as you're forced down the hallway until you reached the bedroom.

You're pushed into the room, pleading with them to find mercy on you as tears streamed down your face.

The all black figure turned to face you after closing and locking the door, reveling that they were wearing a mask you had recognized from a popular movie franchise.

"P-please, don't hurt me." You cried even harder as the masked figure steps towards you. You backed away each time they did so until you felt the bed frame against your legs, gravity forcing you to sit.

You felt weak, defenseless. You could try fighting back, but they've already proved they're much stronger than you.

Your head was tilted up by your chin, forcing you to look up. They lifted the mask, just enough so the bottom part of their face was exposed.

"It's okay. It's me, baby." Ellie said as she kneeled before you, placing her hands on your knees.

"Ellie? What the fuck-" you started to freak out, trying to gain distance from her by moving further away on the bed, but she holds you there.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you this much," she rubs her hand over your knee, "- tell me if you want me to stop."

You furrow your brows, trying to understand what she meant, but quickly it was made apparent as she reached behind into her back pocket and pulled out a pair of handcuffs.

She stood, staring into your eyes through the soulless mask, "lay on your back."

You hesitated before doing as you were told, scooting yourself into position until you were laying in the center of the bed.

Your head swivels as you watched her circled you, finally stoping as she reaches the end of the bed. The mask tilts as she looks at you, examining, and plotting before turning around and walking towards the closet. She pulls out a backpack that you recognized as hers, but don't remember her putting it there.

She tosses the bag on the bed, jolting you as it lands between your feet. She opens it, pulling out various tools. At first, it was tame- more pairs of handcuffs, but your breathing intensified as she pulled her switchblade.

Your thighs instinctively squeezed together as you watched her hands handle the items- the handcuff hanging off her long fingers, the veins on the back of her hand popping out as she laid it all out.

"How long have you been planning this?" The quietness of the room made the tremble in your voice all the more apparent.

Ellie chuckled a muffled laugh behind the rubber and plastic, "remember when we had that conversation about you wanting to try new things in the bedroom?"

The way she said it made you swallow hard- mockingly, almost like she held onto some sort of resentment for the fact you had brought it up to her.

She was going to prove herself tonight, make you regret for ever doubting her skills- push you so far to the edge that you'll be begging to feel her gentle touch again, well, that was her plan anyway.

Your elbows propped yourself up, her fingers dancing lightly over the top of your foot, and down to your toes, and then the feel of her skin was replaced with metal- cold, sharp, and not so gently fastened around your ankle.

She did the same with your other foot, yanking you down by your ankle so the handcuff reached the bed post. A small yelp passes your lips as she does this, and she's quick to ask if you're okay. You reply with a small nod, which wasn't good enough for her.

"Ah ah-" she shakes her head slightly, walking around the bed until she was standing beside you, "I need to hear you say it." Her voice was firm, cold- not something you were used to.

"Yes-" you swallowed, watching her closely as she grabbed your wrist, and brought it up to the headboard.

"Yes what?" She asked, her tone unwavering from what is was previously. She closed the cuff around your wrist, squeezing it like a zip tie until it was snug against your skin. "Ouch" you say under your breath, looking up at the pale ring forming around the cuff before looking at her.

"Yes, Ellie."

She kneeled beside you, dancing a finger over your torso and up between your breasts, "Good girl."

Your breath hitches in your throat, squirming on the bed because you just wanted to taste her- to feel her lips on yours, but tonight, things were going to be different.

She started small- a simple finger that hooked the hem of your already exposing nightgown, pulling up to reveal the cotton underneath. She lets out a hum of satisfaction and feathers her fingertips up your inner thigh, grazing your entrance through the thin fabric.

A tight-lipped moan reverberated in your throat as you tried lifting your hips to get her to touch you harder, but each time you got closer, she would lighten her touch even more.

She'd pull her hand away, mocking you in a whiny tone, "What's the matter, baby?"

You were frustrated, to say the least- huffing and puffing- pouting your lips with a scrunch between your brows, begging in the same whiny voice she used to mock you.

Turns out, she was being dead serious about not giving in to you, even though you made that incredibly hard on her. With your whining, and pathetic excuses to get yourself off against her hand even if she was giving you next to nothing to work with.

Her fingers skillfully circled over your clit, applying less pressure the louder you got until the teasing started to feel like a punishment for the both of you.

"Fuck this-" she gritted, using her hand to lift the mask off and over her face, baby hairs sticking to the dampened skin, "I give up. You win."

She kneeled on the bed before reaching behind to pull something out of her pocket, the familiar sound of it locking in place as the blade swung open- her switchblade.

You opened your mouth to protest, but it came out as a squeak as she put her hand over your mouth.

"Do you trust me?" She asked now fully on top of you with her legs straddling your waist, holding the blade at a safe distance away before lowering it to your throat.

You swallowed the lump in your throat, and hesitated before you gave a small nod.

The weight of her hand disappears from your mouth before she leans in close enough that you think she is going to kiss you, but she doesn't- she stops millimeters away, her breath fanning your lips, "such a good girl."

She firmed her grip on the knife, trickling it down your neck and chest, watching closely between your facial expressions and how your chest heaved shallow breaths. She used her other hand to slip the silky material of your dress up, exposing your stomach, and almost reveling your tits, muttering curses of arousal under her breath along with other things that weren't meant for you to answer.

"Fuck.. you're so sexy like this."

"Do you have any idea what you do to me?"

"Are you scared?"

She carried the knife until it reached the waistband of your panties, the tip tugging at the cotton before snapping back.

Even though you had won, Ellie still took her time with you- slowly unwrapping you like a present which only got her all the more worked up. Maybe having some discipline was worth it after all, but she was leaking- her heart thumping out of her chest and her mouth filling with saliva just at the mere thought of your taste.

She had enough of this weird edging tactic she was using on herself, whether Ellie was aware of it or not- so she took action, holding the underwear where it had previously rested against your hipbones, slicing through it until it popped free. She did the same for the other side, and pulled the tattered cloth from under you, making a mental note to pocket it for the sake of memorabilia, and definitely not for the sake of beating off material.

Cautiously and without hesitation, she closed the switchblade and tossed it to the side since she no longer had any use for it. Instead, she used her hands, squeezing and pulling at the flesh between your legs, opening you up for her to see.

You squirmed beneath her, trying to close your legs, but you were powerless against her.

She shifted her knees between your legs, forcing you to widen your position. She then placed her hand just below your lower stomach, using her thumb to glide between your folds, "holy shit babe-" she scoffed, "you're soaked. Do you like getting tied up this much?" Her tone indicated that she didn't expect a response, more like she wanted to embarrass you, humiliate you, and it was working.

Cheeks surly red, you barely could make out your sentence with her thumb circling your clit.

"It's b- because it's you, Ellie.. only you."

She paused briefly, her brain short circuiting- she slid her longest finger between your lips, coating it before poking your entrance, "oh yeah?" She glanced up to meet your eyes through a darkened lens before looking back down to watch her finger disappear inside you. You breathed out a moan mixed with relief, and tucked your bottom lip between your teeth before giving her a nod.

Not happy with your lack of communication, she curled her finger inside, rubbing it against your spongy walls, "You're mine. Say it."

You wined, furrowing your brows upwards like a puppy who had just been scolded. "I'm yours Ellie, m' all yours."

If you thought she got on top of you quickly, you should see her now- full throttle, damn near tripping over her own feet to undo the cuffs from both your ankles and wrists, but you weren't free yet. The relief you felt from the pressure dissipating from the cuffs was replaced with her hand, squeezing your wrists together above your head.

She kissed you. It was hungry and impatient- eating each other's soft moans without a care if it was messy, but the taste from your lips was not enough. She was more interested in the taste that came from further down.

She quickly made her way down with her lips, kissing and sucking your neck, collarbones, and down your stomach, occasionally sucking and licking to the point every hair on your body stood straight.

Finally, she was there, between your legs, like it was the only place she was supposed to be, the place she was made for, her tongue, lips, and fingers, all designed for you.

Her nose nuzzled against your clit as she lapped your sick, juices running down her chin and cheeks, and her breath fanning over your cunt when she'd occasionally break away panting, "taste so good, fuck-" she'd grit before flattening her tongue over your folds, licking a stride as far as she could reach before coming back up, "such a pretty pussy, all mine." She mumbled to herself before flicking her tongue over the swollen bud, reaching her hand down her own pants, and past her soiled boxers.

Your moans synchronized with hers as you tangled your fingers in her hair, squeezing slightly at the scalp which caused Ellie to rut her hips harder against her hand.

A tear spilled from the corner of your eye, and your breathing became much faster, her tongue working like a heartbeat, sending pulses to your clit and into your lower stomach.

You squeeze harder at the follicles, thrusting yourself against her mouth, "el-ellie, I'm com- Oh fuck! Oh- oh my god.." you cry out, arching your back, and squeeze your eyes until you see painted fireworks behind your eyelids. She continues to lightly trace her tongue sporadically, thrusting herself harder and harder against her hand until she breaks away to rest her forehead against your thigh.

After a few rounds- you couldn't remember how many, the room became quiet, minus the sounds of heavy breathing that you two shared. She straightened her self after a few seconds, immediately leaving the room only to come back a few minutes later with a damp washcloth in hand.

She sat beside you, lifting your legs up and over her lap to run the cloth between your thighs. You hum to her, too exhausted to speak to let her know that it felt good. It was an unspoken language between the both of you, quiet and at peace just being together even if no one said anything.

When she ensured you were thoroughly wiped down, she got into bed and brought the covers over your body and hers, holding you close.

You fell asleep to the rhythm of her heart while she exhausted herself with all the thoughts she had of you- your smell, your voice, and how you would look walking down the aisle, wearing white, flowers in hand, and ready to take her last name.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 193 21
"๐’Š๐’•'๐’” ๐’–๐’”, ๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’”๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’๐’“๐’๐’…, ๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’•๐’” ๐’Š๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’." โœงหš เผ˜ โ‹†๏ฝกหš one shots of your favorite redhead, 18+
11.1K 107 8
This is a book that's going to be various ellie williams oneshots! request any ideas you may have and please read the warnings before reading a chapt...
80.4K 2.8K 35
~~In the river, your reflection Is a promise you couldn't keep~~ Enemies to Lovers TLOU (game) - does not follow the original plot Updates every Satu...
622 10 7
ellie has been your best friend since you two were basically born.. what you didnt know was that ellie had a crush on you your whole lives since you...