𝐈 πƒπŽπ'𝐓 ππ„π‹πˆπ„π•π„ οΏ½...

By writingsbyrayy

Reena Oberoi was the little sister of the billionaire businessman Aarnav Oberoi. She was pampered by her brot... More

Dedication
Cast
1. Vijay
2. Reena
3. Vijay
4.Reena
5. Reena/ Vijay
6. Vijay
7. Reena
8. Vijay
9. Reena
10. Vijay
11. Reena
12. Vijay
13. Vijay/ Reena
14. Vijay
15. Reena
16. Vijay
17. Reena
18. Vijay
19. Reena
20. Vijay
21. Vijay
22. Reena
23. Vijay
24. Reena
25. Vijay
26. Reena
28. Reena
29.Vijay
30. Reena
31. Reena
32. Vijay
33. Reena
34. Vijay
35. Vijay/ Reena
36. Reena
37. Reena
38. Vijay
39. Reena
40. Vijay
41. Reena
42. Vijay
43. Reena
44. Vijay
45. Reena
46. Reena
47. Reena / Vijay
48. Vijay
49.Reena
50. Reena/ Vijay
Epilogue
Acknowledgments

27. Vijay

1.8K 177 23
By writingsbyrayy

"I have passes." I said excitedly.

"Huhh! What passes?" She asked.

"Night club. It happens on the beach under the stars. Let's go there."

"No no if bhaiyaa comes to know about it."

"Are we won't find out." I tried convincing her.

"It's risky, plus we are at a new place." She said and started walking away. I started following her.

"It will be a great experience. And why are you scared? The CEO of one of the biggest companies if India is here with you. You will be safe and as far as your brother I'll handle it don't worry." I said.

"Fine." She said and closed the door on my face.

At 2 when everyone was asleep, we secretly met at the entrance if hotel and escaped in a cab.

When we reached at the place, it was very crowded.

"Vijay it's so congested and crowded let's go back again. " Reena said.

"It's fine if you don't like it I promise will leave from here." I squeezed her hands.

We came out of the cab and saw a bunch of people already high. They were so done.

We grabbed alcohol and started swinging to music. Reena kept playing with her hairs while dancing her heart out to the beats. She was a little high. She had a bottle of beer in one of her hand which just had 3 sips .

"Stop drinking so much." I warned her with blurry vision.

"Aaj laaj sharam sab chod de simran." She said and laughed in a funny way.

"Looks like it's you who is getting married and now going to lose the freedom." I said.

"To be honest I never had this freedom to go to clubs at night and all... And if I was allowed it was with bodyguards. " She replied and I felt sad.

"I wanna try that." She pointed towards a girl who was smoking a weed.

"Reena that's weed you can't..."

"I said I want to." I interrupted him.

"That's too much." I tried to make her understand but she is clearly didn't want to.

"What's wrong in trying? I got one life so can't I try everything for once. It's not like I will get addicted and smoke it every day even you know that. Why is trying out things such a big deal?"

She was somewhat right though. I bought a weed from the dealer over there and we smoked half-half.

At this point we were so high that we don't know what we were doing, what we were eating or drinking or smoking. We just kept dancing like crazy and played in water.

"You looked so hot in the pool." I complimented her and she blushed.

"Same feelings." She said shyly.

"You know what! " I said and moved closed to her.

"What?" She asked in a sexual intense voice.

"I am so driven away by you that I can't control anymore but kiss you." I said while tucking her hairs.

"What's stopping you then?" She asked and looked at my lips.

"Your permission."

"You don't need one." She said and as soon as I digested this my lips landed on hers and we kissed while I could hear the water and air sound.

The music seemed like it stopped for a minute and the only thing I could hear was our hearts beating first. We kept kissing each other for 3 minutes which was less. Imagine you are being sexually driven for someone since so many months and you guys finally kiss, imagine the level of aggression in the kiss.

When we stopped she looked in my eyes and I looked into hers, we smiled while trying to breathe and kissed again.
.
.
.
.
Ahh! The sunlight hurts. I woke up to the sunlight burning my skin. I looked on my left side. Reena was cuddling me while sleeping. She looked so exhausted, smudged mascara, jacket half removed, messy hairs and yet sexy. I smiled looking at her.

Fuck we kissed last night. No way!

She woke up.

"What the hell? Did we sleep on beach last night?" She asked.

"Yes." I said hoping that she doesn't remember what happened last night.

"What's the time?" She asked.

"It's 7:30 a.m."

"We should leave now. We had to go for trekking today. We can't be late. We have to hurry up so that no one sees us." She said and got up.

We reached hotel and luckily everyone was in there room so no one saw us. They were still sleeping because we were supposed to leave late.

We were climbing the rocks and Reena was besides me because her brother was busy convincing Aadhya. Poor guy.

Roshni came between us and placed her arms on our necks and asked, "Or raat kaisi guzri fhir?"

We both looked at each other and wr both knew that we knew what happened last night but also knew that we are not going to admit it.

"Huhh... What? Kya raat? Konsi raat? Kuch bhi." Reena said laughing.

"Yeah nothing happened between us." I said and Reena made her eyes big.

"When did I say something happened?" Roshni asked teasingly.

"Just now you said."

"I saw you guys leaving the hotel at night." Roshni said and folded her arms.

"We just went for a walk." Reena said.

"For 2 hours?" Roshni asked.

"Fine, we went to a night club on the beach." Reena said.

"And didn't even ask me once." Roshni hit me and Reena.

"Next time pakka." I pulled her cheeks.

"Do you think bhaiya might have seen us?" Reena asked genuinely.

"He wouldn't have been so chill if he had seen you... So chill and enjoy."

"Thank God."

"But be careful of your brother he is a little crack head. Sorry for language." Roshni said laughing and joined Vansh and Zayn ahead of us.

We both were left behind alone knowing that we both knew what had happened.

"The view is so pretty." She said.

"Indeed." I said looking at her with all the love I had for her.

"The view is there." She shouted so I could here.

"Yeah it's so refreshing and calm." I looked around.

"So what's better? Night clubs or fresh mornings like this on mountains?" She asked me.

"Fresh mornings on mountains after night clubs." I said and she laughed out.

"I love your sense of humour." She said touching my arm and kept laughing.

And I love you.

I wanted to say it but....

"Aadhya's choices are good except for your brother." I said.

"Excuse me! What's wrong in him?" She asked.

"Everything." I replied to irritate her more.

"Have you looked at yourself in the mirror? You are not even 5% of him." She said arrogantly.

"Baapre itna ghusa! Shant meri angry bird." I said and patted her head.

"I want water."

I removed a bottle from my bag and gave her the bottle.

"Your brother is coming maintain distance." I said and went ahead so he can't see me.

"If her brother comes to know about this he'll kill you." Zayn said in a serious tone.

"I am not afraid of death, I never was." I said.

"You should be, cause the kind of death he gives is very painful and never easy. " Zayn warned again.

"I don't like easy things anyways. And I guess that will help me to bond with him." I winked at him.

I hope you guys enjoyed today's double update🤭
Also do check out the Instagram account of my lovely characters from this book❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

525K 13.6K 53
"What are you doing" I panted my eyes travelling towards his bee stung lips. "Tasting you" he said coming closer to bite my bottom lip. "And right no...
151K 11.1K 60
Aarav thinks of himself as a daring and dashing dude but in reality he is a darpok (Coward) who is scared of the dark and even now he sleeps with bed...
525K 34.4K 73
#1st Book in 'Tangled Series.' Revenge and Love, I was tangled between both of these. Once I loved but that love took everything from me, it destroy...
531K 34.5K 100
5 ACE SERIES [ SECOND BOOK ] **** Have you ever thought about how far one would go for love? Curious to know then read further ---- **** She was tra...