Green Mistress | LloydxFEM!Re...

YaSi666 tarafından

"Lego ninjago?" I rasp out, dragging my hand through the strands on my head. "Okay so a perfect match. A sou... Daha Fazla

Rise of the Snakes
Home
Snakebit
Never Trust a Snake
Can of Worms
The Snake King
The Green Ninja
All Of Nothing
The Day the Great Devourer Roze
Darkness Shall Rise
Pirates vs. Ninja
Double Trouble
Ninjaball Run
Childs Play
The Day Ninjago Stood Still
The Surge
The Art of Silent Fists
The Blackout curse of the Golden Master
Winds of Change
Stixx and Stone ghost stories
Infamous
Hands of Time till The End

The crooked path of a cursed world

556 31 1
YaSi666 tarafından

•••

A stupid fucking building on the Stiix.

Stupid!

Fucking!

Ghost!

“Get off of me!”

For the past two minutes I've been fighting against Morro, trying to protect my own body from his plans.

“You're so soft.” He purrs, laying his head down on my chest, “look at that baby glow.”

“No!” Freeing my hand I slapped his cheek, except the sting in my hand wasn't the only thing I felt.

A forceful impact caused my head to turn in the opposite direction, but nothing… nothing touched me.

Shakingly, I brought my hand up to my cheek, “I… I can feel… your pain.” instead of sharing our thoughts without touch, we share pain.

Morro pushed my shoulders down in my haze. “I can show you pleasure.” His hand slithered down my torso, stopping at the top of my skirt. “I'm not the kid.”

Hitting him will only result in hurting me, and I'm pretty sure his pain tolerance is higher than mine. I'd only be beating myself up while he takes advantage of my weak state.

A small whimper left me, giving up on delaying the inevitable.

The hand settled on my chest, stopped its motion, ”Keep your hands off of her!”

My eyes widen seeing the normal image of Lloyd.

Don't let him…. Ahgh, TOUCH you!” His body rolled off of me, spasming on the wooden floor.

“L-lloyd?” I quickly sat up, pulling the brassiere top up to cover myself. “Lloyd! Keep fighting him!”

Shivering on the ground his eyes lidded weakly, “i… I can't…

Lloyd's blonde hair faded back to black.

“Fine!” Morro sat his hand on his head, dizzy, “he fights back even more when it evolves you.” he growls out, glaring down at me.

Thanks to Lloyd's strength I'm safe, but I seriously need to get out of here.

The door swings open, welcoming the face of a rugged man. Not half bad looking if you were to ask me.

He glances up making eye contact with Morro who sat back on his throne of a chair, “Good evening.”

Ghoultar, one of the summoned ghost, slapped the door shut, “And good night.”

“Heh, I like what you've done with the place. Pretty gusty making your hideout right here in Stiix. With this much water, they'd never come looking for you here.” He glances at me nervously.

“I've never been afraid of anything.”

Ghoultar takes the sword off the new man’s back and examines it, “The sword is no fake.”

“Huh. For once, the crook makes good.” Morro takes the sword and stabs it on the map. “Ha! The Tomb of the First Spinjitzu Master.”

That sword. Morro complained about the ninja getting it first. But somehow this guy… “betrayed my friends.” I mutter glaring daggers at him.

He clears his throat, “Now what about my soul? The deal was you'd remove the curse and free me.”

Morro grinned, turning to face him, “You can have your soul, but the deal has changed. I want the ninja too.”

The statement made me gasp.

“Whoa, now hold on. A deal's a deal but what so you care about the ninja? I thought you said you weren't afraid of them.”

“I'm not. But our Preeminent requires certain… safeguards.”

The Ghosts surrounding us laugh.

The guy scoffed turning around, “Forget it. I'll keep my cursed soul. The sword's one thing but my friends are another.”

A female ghost grabbed his shoulders, stopping him, “Since when do you have friends?” The ghosts laugh again.

Honestly, she kinda ate.

You can't betray people and expect to still be called a ‘friend.’

Morro stepped up to him, “Where do you think you're going? We still have a need for you. The Realm Crystal will be mine.”

___

I harshly pulled against the chain that has been tied around me. The other end was tired around the support beam of the loading deck.

“Stop, you're only hurting yourself.” Lloyd begs, probably feeling the burning pain on my ankle.

Morro left his body, trapping him in a cage on a boat while he used the betrayer to record a message for the ninja.

“Sorry.” I mutter resting my leg. “Lloyd… if… if we don't make it out of this”

“Don't say that.”

“If I don't make it out of this… Just… just know… that I do care about you.” I explain looking down.

He grabbed onto the bars holding him hostage, “Y/n…” whatever he was going to say was cut off when the possessed guy fell to the ground.

“It's a wrap.”

Morro releases him from the possession, the guy groans, “Pretty good impersonation. But they'll never buy it was me.”

“We shall see.”

I hate to say it, but those guys will trust in someone even if they got betrayed. They're going.

Lloyd thrashes against the cage, “You're no Green Ninja. The Green Ninja would never need to lie.”

Morro laughs at the scene, “Oh, you won't be the Green Ninja for long. Save your strength, because I'll be needing it. Prepare for a voyage. We head to the tomb at dawn.”

“Leave him alone!” I growl out pulling against the constraints.

Morro's hand somehow materialized, lifting my chin up, “Don't hurt yourself, baby.”

“What about Ronin?” One of the ghosts asks, thankfully interrupting him.

“Leave him. He's worthless now.”

____

Being left on the port all I could hear were the cheers of citizens from the main part of the city. But as the sun began to set those cheers turned into screams.

I can't just stay here.

A shiver traveled down my spine, a feeling I only feel when… “Lloyd.”

He came back.

I angled the heel of my shoe at the chain, but froze thinking about the consequences.

I'll only end up hurting myself by attacking the chain, which will hurt Lloyd's chances of defeating Morro.

“Come on!” I growl glancing around for another sort of item.

I might have to find a way to untie it from the source.

Crawling towards the train of a chain, I examine the end. It was hard to see it, thanks to it being underwater at this point.

Oh my god… I'm going to die.

An explosion from the city amped up my enthusiasm to actually get away from this place. “Okay..” i whisper throwing my feet over the edge.

Taking a deep breath, I submerged myself into the water, tracing the chain to where it was tied.

Muffled screams traveled through the water.

Placing my feet against the pillar, I grabbed the chin pulling it as much as I could.

With no result, I released it, swimming up to the surface, to get some air. A dull pain struck my chest.

“Fuck!”

“Y/n?”

My eyes widened seeing misako on the wooden floor boards.

“Misako, gosh I could kiss you!” I joke holding my hand out for her, “I can't remove the chain.”

She helped my onto the deck, checking out the thing keeping me here. “We have to get you out of here, the citizens are being evacuated into the bounty.”

From her back pocket she swung out a hammer, settling to just bang on it until it breaks.

“evacuated? What's going on?”

“Lloyd couldn't destroy the Realm Crystal. The Preeminent is now in our reality.”

I barely understood that sentence, “where's Lloyd? I can't feel him anymore.” I flinch watching the chain break into pieces, a cord of it was still attached to my ankle, but it's better than being trapped.

“Then he must not be in this world anymore.” She solemnly answers, helping me to my feet. “Come on. We have to get to the ship.”

(I'll be honest with you I didn't finish this episode. 😭)

___

Sensei Wu holds up the crystal, summoning a portal in the sky.

Out from the portal a ninja fell, Lloyd landed with a barrel roll standing easily.

It took everything in me not to jump on him. So much so that I just gave up, and koala bear styled him.

“You're okay!” I shouted, peppering his face with relieved kisses.

Kind of like how an owner would do their pet… or how a dog would greet their owner after coming back. I-i don't know if I'm insulting him or myself honestly.

Lloyd stumbled back woozily, placing one of his hands on my mouth to stop my happy greeting, “okay okay… I won't be able to stand If you keep kissing me.” He joked rubbing my back assuringly.

“Good to have you back. You just missed—”

“Oh, I know what I missed. I caught a glimpse of what would happen next,” He glances back at the a sword on his back, “and knew Morro had to return alone.” I slowly got off of him, smoothing out my skirt, “Just 'cause I'm the Green Ninja, doesn't mean I have to save the day. Especially when I have friends to rely on.”

Misako stepped up, hugging him, “And that's why destiny chose you.”

“It appears your father's robe has imparted wisdom, but you still have a lot to master to earn the Sensei title.” Wu motions to the robe Lloyd was now wearing.

“If that's the path I'm on, I'll take it one step at a time. The Cursed Realm is gone...and so is my father...but I know we're all in a better place.”

“Some of us may look a little different, but like our team, some things never change.” My eyes widen looking at Cole's green ghostly body.

“And if they do... that's okay. Sometimes, we just need to go with the flow.” Nya was in her own ninja suit, it looked great on her.

“'Cause even if the path isn't always straight, we go forward, with confidence, because we trust where we're headed.” Kai sat his hand on my head ruffling my already nappy locks.

Jay snuck his hand around Lloyd, “Yeah, and speaking of where we're headed, I've been dying to know. What are the other Realms like, Lloyd? C'mon, spill it. We have to know what we're saving, right?”

“Let's just say, the future looks bright. For us, and for Ninjago.”

“Wait a second” I mutter pointing two the two new changes, “Nya finally found her water powers… and Cole… is a ghost?!”

The gang laughed at my question.

“You've missed a lot.”

____

Two more chapters 😭

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

15.9K 321 32
Did I somehow got freaking isekai into this world?! <(゜ロ゜;)>!? (Movie! Lego Ninjago x Reader) Book 1 🌪️ - Book 1 - Complete - Book 2 - ITS O...
1.4K 96 15
"Lego ninjago?" I rasp out, dragging my hand through the strands on my head. "Okay so a perfect match. A soulmate?" "Platonically..." There is no wa...
12.7K 417 24
"One Ninja will rise above the others and become the Green Ninja. The ninja destined to defeat the Dark Lord. Alongside the Green Ninja there will be...
14K 513 39
Back in action. Back in love. Wait... "Wh-what are you?" "You don't remember me?" You have to be kidding me. As soon as I came to terms with my fee...