Never-Ending Nightmare (Yande...

By Inferno55

Y/N L/N was just a normal orphaned child but doesn't have many friends in his life and his only friends are t... More

Bio
Prolouge: Lets Start From The Beginning/Before The Nightmare Happens...
Chapter 1: Beware Of Catnap
Chapter 2: Rise Of The Smiling Critters (part 1)
Chapter 3: Rise Of The Smiling Critters (part 2)
Chapter 4: Rise Of The Smiling Critters (part 3)
Chapter 5: Two New Caretakers
Chapter 6: A Long-Lost Family Member
Chapter 7: An Unlikely Ally
Chapter 8: The Forgotten Critter
Chapter 9: Return to Playtime Co.
Chapter 10: Welcome Home, Y/n...
Chapter 11: Nightmare On Playcare Street
Chapter 12: Escape from Home Sweet Home (Part 1)
Smiling Critters Cutout Interaction (Headcannon)
List Of Smiling Critters
Chapter 13: Escape From Home Sweet (Part 2)
Chapter 14: Escape From Home Sweet Home (Part 3)
Chapter 15: Class is Dismissed Forever!
Chapter 16: PLAY WITH US, Y/N
Chapter 17: GO TO SLEEP
Chapter 18: Never-Ending Nightmare (Part 1)
Chapter 19: Never-Ending Nightmare (Part 2)

{Authors Note}

1K 15 2
By Inferno55

Hey everyone. So, you might all be wondering why does my recent book is like Dracunyan1987 book on his profile. Well, it's because that since he started the first yandere Smiling Critters x male reader, I decided to join in on the "yandere Smiling Critters idea train", and do one myself. Now, the only difference about this book and slight changes is catnap is female, uncle henry is know swaped with aunt Marry, forwnyfox y/n as his brother and not refers him as his dad, miss Delight is changed as now she is a yandere and will help y/n later on in the story, and the ending will be different then the bad ending dracunyan's has in store and is planning.

So, with that out of the way, I hope you all understand that I didn't "stole his book", i simply wanted to join in on his idea.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.5K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
463K 31.5K 47
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
784K 29.2K 104
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
191K 4.9K 21
Thanks to the efforts of the future foundation and the survivors of the killing school life, Junko Enoshima's despair has greatly weakened. But one l...