The Abused Hope Mikaelson

By Elvisfan_18

Hope Andrea Mikaelson was abused by her father and his family. She a long with her twin sister where the only... More

Cast Part 1
Cast Part 2
Hope Andrea Mikaelson
Anthony Summers
Samuel Howlett
Grant Williams
Astrid Jupiter Mikaelson
Mariposa McCoy
Loki Mikaelson
Abby Jackson
John Jackson
Vincent Jackson
Harper Wright
Derek Jackson
Harmony Jackson
Zachary Stone
Lolita Knight
Trevor Shaw
Prologue
Act One: In the Beginning
Chapter One: The Birth of Twins
Chapter Two: As They Grow
Chapter Three: Why Is It Always Her?
Chapter Four: Meeting of the Minds
Chapter Five: The Escape
Chapter Six: The Letters
Act Two: The New Family
Chapter Seven: Meeting the Jackson
Chapter Eight: Begin Again
Chapter Nine: Derek
Chapter Ten: Harmony
Chapter Eleven: Harper
Chapter Twelve: Finn
Chapter Thirteen: Jackson and Vincent
Chapter Fourteen: Abigail
Chapter Fifteen: I Missed It, I Missed Everything
Chapter Sixteen: Redeeming the Sociopath
Chapter Seventeen: Fully Activated
Act Three: Four Years Later
Chapter Eighteen: A Wedding
Chapter Nineteen: Through the Looking Glass
Chapter Twenty: Stay the Hell Away From Me
Chapter Twenty-One: Sorry Doesn't Cut It
Chapter Twenty Two: And I Needed You
Chapter Twenty-Three: She's Not Your Daughter
Chapter Twenty-Four: I'm Not Your Little Girl
Chapter Twenty-Five: Funny You're The Broken One
Chapter Twenty Six: But I'm the Only One Who Needed Saving
Act Four: And Then She Snapped
Chapter Twenty-Eight: A Deal With the Two Devil
Chatper Twenty-Nine: Welcome to the Panic Room

Chapter Twenty Seven: Oh It's Such A Shame For Us to Part

61 1 0
By Elvisfan_18

Andrea arrived home and changed her wet clothes quickly and packed a small bag with a few essential items.

"Mama? Where you goin'?" Ella asked her mother gently shook her, Elijah and Kol awake.

"Mommy has to go away for a little bit, but I'll be back. I promise. While I'm gone you listen to any of the adults you know you'll understand what I mean. Take care of daddy and papa okay?" Andrea said to her 3-year-olds.

"But why mama? Did...did we do somethin' wrong?" Elijah stuttered with tears in his and Kol's eyes.

"Oh Eli. No you did absolutely nothing wrong. Some bad people hurt mommy so she's got to go away so she feels better." The auburn said as she stroked her children's hair.

She pulled something out of her bag and put it in front of the twins.

"This is something really special so you have to be careful okay? Whenever you miss me just pick it you and call for me. I'll be able to astral project and see you three. But you can't tell anyone about this okay? It's a secret for us." Andrea told them as they looked at the mirror that she had placed out.

She also knew how they would fight over the mirror and the glass would break so she put a spell on it so if they dropped it the glass wouldn't break.

"Kol? Ella? Elijah." A voice called into the house. Andrea panicked slightly but didn't show it.

"Mommy has to go now. Remember I love you three to the..." Andrea started as she hugged her kids tightly.

"And back. We love you mama." The triplets chimed as they hugged their mother and Andrea quickly sped out of the room and the house.

Andrea looked back at the home she shared with her mates and children with a sad look in her eyes.

Quickly speeding towards the closest hotel she compelled her a room and began to pace.

Thousands of thoughts ran through her head all at once and it began to make her stressed.

When Grant burst through the door of her hotel room she finally shook out of her thoughts.

"What are you doing here?" Andrea asked him confused.

"Did you really think that my best friend I would let you do this alone?" Grant teased as he walked over to the auburn.

"I can't ask you guys to do that. What about Trevor? He needs you." Andrea protested immediately.

"Hey you're my best friend. I stick by your side always." Grant told her.

"Once you join me there's no going back. You're going to have to turn it off." The auburn warned.

"I know. I left a note to Trevor to tell him what we're going." Grant told her.

The Jackson girl nodded hesitantly nodded and watched as Grant closed his eyes and opened them a few minutes later.

He had turned it off.

Looking at her now emotionless friends a smirk that could rival Klaus' etched it's way to her face, her eyes for a moment flashed a brilliant blue color before her whole eyes turned into her black and finally went back to the natural green they were.

Grant smirked at her, a dangerous and sadistic glint in their eyes.

She knew what they had to do. She would get revenge on those who wronged her.

She would get revenge on the Mikaelson's.

And God help anyone who tried to protect them from her wrath.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.2K 1K 15
y/n mikaelson daughter or Klaus Mikaelson. The Original Hybrid. Daughter of Hayley Marshall A Werewolf Alpha. All her life y/n has been on her own...
136K 2.8K 22
Six months ago, Nina Chase had everything she's always wanted - a place to call home and a family to fight for her. She even found love with the last...
15.6K 382 33
What would will happen when the unknown twin sister to Hope Mikaelson's finally meets her family for the very first time only not in her timeline? Th...
80.5K 1.6K 18
For the Mikaelson's to give up Hope, to protect her from Dahlia was devastating. And to lose her into the world was like shattering their hearts, esp...