ROTTMNT One shot, Scenarios a...

By Clarabelle21

As in Title More

Symbols and Reminders

Love and Conflicts πŸ”΅πŸŒΊ (πŸ—‘οΈπŸ’)

27 2 0
By Clarabelle21

Plot
Leo and Shibina are having an anime night, which is Demon Slayer night for the lovebirds, but in the middle of the series, Shibina got sleepy and fell asleep on Leo, but she woke up as Nezuko in her favorite series then she saw Raph as Tanjiro, Nessie as Mitsuri and Donnie as Inosuke, and her love interest is Leo as Zenitsu, but they're in the middle of a conflict between Demon Slayers and a certain spider Demon, for life or death. Will love prevailed or they will be parish?

In the nighttime of New York, inside the lair, in the living room, two lovebirds are watching the best series she mentioned, Demon Slayer. The Mexican American raven black hair, brown skin and caramel eyes wearing the Kamado siblings shirt with black shorts named Shibina. She was munching popcorn while her red-eared slider boyfriend was munching some Reese's. They lightly leaned on each other.

They sighed softly as they saw the siblings are traveling across the land. "Man, this is very special for the Kamado siblings. Sticking together." Shibina said. "Yeah, just like you and Raph are siblings by friendship. Honestly, it must've been sad you don't have a sibling by blood. Now you got one." Leo said before the opening theme song to Demon Slayer was heard and Shibina hums softly.

Leo chuckled softly. "You always so cute when you hum to this theme." Leo said that made Shibina blushed softly and stopped humming. "Aww Leo, you should've said that, that's too cute for you to say." Shibina said. "No, you're too cute." Leo said. "No, you are." Shibina said. "Oh, I'll show you." Leo said before he pulled her to his lap that made her squealed softly.

"Okay, I got your point." Shibina said before Leo chuckled softly. "Always the best." Leo said before they lightly pecked their lips in affection. They smiled softly before they resumed watching Demon Slayer. They smiled softly and they chuckled softly at Zenitsu is being chased by Inosuke. "Oh, Inosuke is being so silly when it comes to insults." Leo said. "Mhm, that is true. Reminds me of Donnie." Shibina said before they chuckled softly.

Three episodes later, Leo was into the series before he felt light shifty before he saw Shibina was sleeping on his shoulder. He smiled softly before he pecked her forehead, lightly lays her on the couch and covers her with the blanket. He smiled softly before he goes to make some popcorn snacks. Shibina smiles softly and snuggles into the blanket.

Then she felt warmth before she lightly opens her eyes and she lightly covered her eyes from the bright sun before a shade was over before she saw Raph and smiles softly. "Shibi, you okay? You're not burn, aren't you?" Raph asked before she sat up softly before she was about to speak but her eyes shifted down to see the bamboo muzzle on her lips, then she saw her outfits, her nails are pointy and hair style before she pieced them together to realize she's Nezuko and she's demonized.

Then she remembers Nezuko's muffles in words, then she lightly closes her eyes, indicating she's okay. Raph sighed in relieved. "Thank goodness, one mistake of a slip, I could've lose you." Raph said before he sets the box down and opens it, Shibi notices the box before she shifts into the right height of a box before she goes in. Raph smiles softly and closed the door and has it holst over his back.

"Don't worry, I'll find us shelter soon, Shibi." Raph said to Shibina inside the box before he walked forward to the village. Then he heard yelling before saw Leo is being chased by Donnie and Nessie is trying to stop them. Raph sighed softly before he walked forward, while the rest follows him behind fast. As night came, they got to the village before they go to the hut to stay for the night.

Raph sets the box down before the box door was opened and Shibina crawled out softly and her body shifts to her teenage size. Leo gasps softly from Shibina's sight and fainted in love. Nessie lightly cups her cheeks in glee. 'So cute!' She thought to herself before they got served with dinner by the villagers.

Shibina muffled softly before she shrinks to child height, waves the kimono long loose sleeve around, goes to Nessie and hugs her. "Aww, aren't you a cutie. Here comes the tickle monster." Nessie said before she tickles Shibina's side and she muffles with giggles. Nessie lightly picks and has her on her lap. "She's so cute when it comes to cuteness." Nessie said before Leo has his eyes of hearts. Donnie lightly hits Leo with the stick that made him faint again. "You're welcome, Shibina." Donnie said to Shibina.

Shibina muffled in thank you with her eyes closed. As dinner passed, they're in their separated rooms, Raph was playing Shibina's hair to be like Nessie's hair. "It goes here, then there, then here, then there." Raph said when he's fixing Shibina's hair, Shibina lightly pushes her hair as in appreciation. Raph finishes the other hair. "There, you like it do you?" Raph asked before Shibina muffles in glee.

Raph smiles softly before he saw the full moon and smiles softly. "Hey Shibi, the full moon is so beautiful, isn't it?" Raph asked. Shibina noticed before she cheers with glee in muffles. Then timeskips for them to falling asleep, but Shibina is still awake by the thought spinning in her mind. 'What's going on? Raph is Tanjiro, so Leo is Zenitsu, Donnie is Inosuke and Nessie is Mitsuri. I'm Nezuko and I'm demonized. I have to learn this very carefully, so if I remember, they gotta stop the main demon that caused this, Muzan. Okay, better sleep before Raph gets suspicious.' Shibina thought to herself before she closed her eyes and sleep.

Before she was drifting to sleep, a scream was heard that woke the Demon Slayers up, they got up before they ran outside but Shibina was told to stay inside, just in case. The four saw the spider demons are attacking the village before the main spider demon appeared. "Well well, my little lovelies loves." A voice said before she appears into the moonlight.

The Demon Slayers had gotten their weapons out and Donnie placed the boar head over his face. "You better work on your words, Big Mama! Because we're gonna defend the village and beheaded you!" Nessie said. "Well, my cutie coos, looks like you four will be seeing each other in death!" Big Mama said before her spider demons charged at them, the Demon Slayers charged and beheaded the spider demon minions with their breathing abilities.

Shibina could smell blood and tried to resist herself from attacking, she got up and walked over to the entrance before she saw Leo and Donnie got hit, saw Nessie got webbed on the wall and saw Raph got pinned on the ground by the spiders before she saw the main spider demon. Her eyes glowed pink, she growled softly, her hair was undo to straight again and her saliva was oozing down softly.

Raph grunted softly before his arm got pinned and he yelled in pain before he saw Big Mama. "Well, turtly boo, looks like you got trippingly trap in my websy webs. Now I'll drink your oozily boodly blood and eat you up!" Big Mama said to Raph. Before she proceeded to webbing Raph, she got kicked and she yelped when she rolls on the ground and hits the wall. She looks up and saw dust fading to see Shibina standing over Raph, overprotective and growled softly at her. Shibina cut Raph freed.

Big Mama noticed her. "A dembilly demon, protecting the witter weakling? Impossible, not for long." Big Mama said before her spider demons charged at Shibina who didn't flinch and she charged forward to beheaded the spider demons or stomping them. Raph got up and cuts Nessie down. Leo and Donnie came over fast to join them before they saw Shibina killing the minions.

Shibina finished off the last one before she charged at Big Mama who uses her leg to hit her to the wall and crashed through them three times before the crash was heard. Big Mama hopped over to the wall. "Well, looks like a dimwittly demon doesn't stand a chance against me." Big Mama said to the pile of rubble that holds Shibina inside. Before she can leave, rubbles were pushed up and Big Mama turned to see Shibina standing up.

"What the-?!" Big Mama said before she saw Shibina had healing and regenerating powers that repaired her wounds and cuts. Then the muzzle fall off then Shibina has growled and her true demon form was taken. Shibina growled before she charged with a roar at Big Mama. Big Mama didn't hesitate before she spatted acid to hit her leg to fall off. Then she yelled in pain as she landed on the wall by Shibina.

Then the worse fear had happened when Big Mama saw Shibina pulled her repaired leg out. 'How did she do that when she attacks?!' Big Mama thought to herself before she screamed in pain as she is stabbed again before she uses her sharp webs to cut Shibina's legs, arms and head off to get her away. Some blood landed on Big Mama's face, legs and arms. But to Big Mama's horror, Shibina has repaired herself together again. Her head was back on before big Mama felt the burn.

She saw Shibina's smirk before flames bursted around Big Mama and she screamed in horror. Then Shibina ran fast to kick Big Mama to hit the walls and some pillars before they surrounded Big Mama and trapped her. She squealed in fear. Shibina smirks softly before she got the smell of blood before she charged to the hut that has the pregnant woman and her husband inside, he was holding his wife close as some blood oozes down her legs, indicating her child is in pain.

Shibina growled softly before they held each other in fear. Shibina yelled as she charged at them. "No!!" Raph said when he came in and he has the shealth on Shibina's mouth before he pulled her away from the couple. Leo ran and helped Raph out too but the three crashed through the wall and they landed on the ground. Shibina growled as she tried to reach for the couple but Raph grabbed her hand.

"Shibina, don't do this! I can't lose you when you truly become a full demon! Remember who our family are!" Raph said when he held her hand more. Shibina growled on the shealth before she heard a voice before a figure was above her with her head on his legs, humming her a lullaby. Then some images of the past was shown in her memories then she saw her little brother as an infant.

Her tears formed before she got emotional and she cried in sadness when her mouth let goes of the shealth. Raph and Leo had to witness Shibina's sadness before she shifts into a child height when she's still crying before she lays on Raph's lap and fell asleep from what just happened. Raph lightly held Shibina closed. "Big sis, I got you." Raph said before he passed her to Leo that made him blushed madly and is in joy before they joined the other two that are staring at Big Mama inside the homemade cage.

Big Mama growled softly while trying to escape the trap. Donnie has got the sword out before he aims the sword at Big Mama's head before he beheaded her. Once Donnie's done, Big Mama groaned softly and she is slowly being disintegrated. She has her hand out softly and she glanced at child-like Shibina. 'Just you wait, young demon. My master will find out about you... And he'll be able to use your ability to do his duty to make more demons.' Big Mama thought to herself before she fully disintegrated into dust.

Raph panted softly before Leo lightly glanced at Shibina, he nose bleed before lightly leaned in and lightly kissed Shibina on the lips. Once the small moment was over, they returned to the hut. Raph has gotten the spare muzzle out, just in case the first one broke. Raph got it on Shibina's lips that made Leo worried that he'll never be able to feel her lips on his again, but at least he got his chance and he smiled softly.

Once Shibina was sleeping, she felt something covering her before she woke up softly and rubbed her eyes before she saw the living room of the lair. She sat up softly before she got confused and she saw her attire, height, hair style and nails before she remembers it was just a dream. She sighed in relieved before she heard footsteps and saw Leo came in with two bowls of hot cereal.

"Wake up, love, I got us- oh!" Leo said when Shibina hugs him. Leo smiled softly in confusion. "Did I miss something?" Leo asked. "Oh Leo, you have no idea what I just dreamt." Shibina said before she lightly pulls Leo to the couch and they sat down. "Sounds like you got a fantastic dream, but does it involve breakfast, cause I know you're hungry." Leo said before he hands her the bowl and she held it softly.

"I'm telling you, what I dreamt felt so real all the way." Shibina said to Leo who smiled skeptical. "Don't worry, I'm sure it'll fell real someday. Now let's eat." Leo said before he eats. Shibina eats her hot cereal with a confusion. 'Ah, maybe Leo's right. Maybe it was a dream.' Shibina thought to herself before she got a call from Nessie before she answered. "Hello?" Shibina asked.

"Girl! Where are the boys?? They better get their shells down here, cause Big Mama is cooking up something bad!" Nessie said through the phone. "Don't worry, I'll tell them." Shibina said before she tells Leo who tells his brothers before the boys geared up and they left. Before Leo left, he ran and kissed Shibina on the lips so lovely before he pulls away with a smile and follows his brothers.

Shibina blushed softly and smiled softly at Leo's sudden move. She maybe told her dreams are just dreams, but what she dreamt felt real around her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

623K 38.1K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
130K 3.5K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
242K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...