๐•๐ˆ๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐€๐‘๐˜ ; jujutsu...

By -SOLARSAINT

๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐Ž๐๐„๐’๐‡๐Ž๐“๐’ : โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ฌ โ ๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ฌ โ€งโ‚Šหš โžค Where the reader goes throug... More

ๅนปใฎ : VISIONARY
RESTLESS NIGHTS .แŸ : i. yuuji & r. sukuna
SICKNESS .แŸ : i. yuuji & r. sukuna
SOULMATES .แŸ : i. yuuji & r. sukuna
HANAHAKI .แŸ : i. yuuji & r. sukuna
GINGERBREAD .แŸ : i. yuuji & r. sukuna
TRAINING MISHAPS .แŸ : i. yuuji & r. sukuna
NIGHTMARE .แŸ : r. sukuna
TIGER .แŸ : r. sukuna
ENSHRINE .แŸ : r. sukuna
APPEARANCES .แŸ : r. sukuna
MOVIE NIGHT .แŸ : r. sukuna
CANINES .แŸ : r. sukuna
SELFISH .แŸ : t. inumaki
IDOL .แŸ : k. miwa
EVERY UNIVERSE .แŸ : k. miwa
I SEE YOU .แŸ : g. satoru
CONFESSIONS .แŸ : g. satoru
FAILURES .แŸ : g. suguru
A+ PARENTING .แŸ : f. toji
THE PRIEST .แŸ : kenjaku
PEACHES .แŸ : uraume
LOVER GIRL .แŸ : uraume

WITCH .แŸ : r. sukuna

2.9K 87 4
By -SOLARSAINT

" you dare touch my soul? "

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

WITCH | R. SUKUNA
in the midst of attempting to catch a cat to keep as a pet, y/n get interrupted by a certain curse barging into her home unannounced

[❤︎]

( fluff , fem!reader , witch!reader , heian era , sukuna's original form , off-screen murder , off-screen decapitation , eye pressing(?) , implied animal abuse/murder )

███████

"Pspspsps... here kitty kitty.." Y/N urges, voice hushed as she takes a slow, careful step closer to the windowsill the cat was perched on— black tail swaying back and forth slowly as vibrant yellow eyes stare at her unblinkingly.

The cats ear flicks, a movement that makes Y/N briefly hesitant in her steps before attempting to move forward again, the cat fortunately not fleeing at the action.

Its distrust remains clear by the way it watches her unblinking; not daring to let Y/N leave its sight as if she would attack the cat if she went unwatched for even a second— which, rude, but understandable, Y/N can suppose.

Focusing back on the task at hand, Y/N takes another step closer, reaching a hand out as she attempts to push the bits of hesitance away, watching nervously as the cats head tilts to the side.

Its nose twitches, head inching closer to smell Y/N's hand as she holds her breath, relieved that the animal hadn't immediately run off like a majority of the others had.

The cat finally blinks, black covering yellow eyes for a brief moment— a moment Y/N would've missed if she hadn't been paying close attention to the small animal —before opening again, connecting with puddles of E/C.

Y/N moves her hand closer, the cat not showing any resistance as the pads of her fingertips touch against the soft strands of fur, internally vibrating with excitement as she goes to run her hand along the cat's back—

BAM!

The door opens with a thud, the person having done that showing no care towards the old state of the house nor what the person inside could be doing.

And in an instant, Y/N's eyes flicker towards the direction of the door before snapping back forward as the soft sensation beneath her fingertips disappears.

"Wait—!" Y/N leans forward on the windowsill, watching with her lips parted in surprise as the cat disappears out into the woods surrounding her house, leaving nothing but a trail of paw prints against the dirt path.

"My cat..." Y/N murmurs depressingly, uncaring of the fact that the cat technically wasn't hers.

Unfortunately for her, Y/N doesn't even have time to mourn her failure as footsteps near the room she stood in— the familiar malignant presence lingering in the open doorway, the feeling of eyes drilling into the back of her skull weighing heavy against her.

"...Sukuna." Y/N greets, annoyance evident as she eyes the curse with a look of clear agitation. "You lost me another cat."

Vaguely, Y/N was glad that at least this time the cat didn't die— maybe it running away was better than whatever it would be subjected to if Y/N caught it.

"You still spend your time chasing after those useless creatures?" Sukuna merely questions back— a mildly unimpressed look being the only display of emotion on his otherwise uncaring face.

"They're cute!" Y/N defends, huffing out an annoyed breath as she forces off the pout that attempted to settle on her face— the action seeming all too childish for Y/N to allow.

"What are you even here for, anyway?" Y/N questions, rolling her eyes as she leans against the windowsill, the warm rays of the setting sun contrasting her unnaturally cold skin.

Y/N just barely manages to catch the unreadable expression that crosses Sukuna's face, red eyes swirling with unreadable emotions before instantly switching back to the indifferent look he normally carries.

...Y/N really doesn't want to bother to try and understand whatever that was.

"Also, Uraume didn't accompany you? I found something that may help with the frostbite that they—" Y/N continues talking as she steps towards one of the various cabinets in the room, pushing the miscellaneous objects out of the way in search of a specific vial.

Pausing briefly in the middle of her ranting to make a humming noise, Y/N turns to face Sukuna again, holding a vial with a transparent liquid contained in it. "—and since blood cells normally become narrow during the effects of frostbite, this should help expand them again— ergo, letting more blood flow!"

Y/N finishes her explanation with a grin, one hand on her hip as the other holds the vial. Her expression lasts for a brief moment before her eyes open again, her expression falling into a more neutral one as she sighs.

"It's still in the testing stages, so don't kill me if it doesn't work completely or the effects are too slow— this is something that will help for the time being while I try and make— or find — something that will permanently help them with the issue."

Y/N swirls the liquid once before setting it down on the circular table in the middle of the room, placing it in the center of one of the more circular symbols engraved onto the wood. Y/N's lips quirk up briefly in satisfaction before coughing and turning away, a barely noticeable pink tint to her face.

"So.. what did you come here for again?" Y/N asks again, just now realizing that she never allowed Sukuna to answer the first time.

Fortunately, the curse had only continued to stare at Y/N with an unreadable expression— the one that made Y/N feel like Sukuna was staring through her to peer inside her soul rather than just at her.

This guy is seriously weird.

Y/N doesn't dare to allow her thoughts or discomfort to show on her face, keeping up an impatient expression as she awaits the curse's answer.

"Repayment." Sukuna answers curtly, confusing Y/N momentarily until a blur of tan and red gets tossed at her— startling her as she rushes to catch the object that seems to be around the size of her head.

"Wha—" Y/N goes to question before her eyes finally land on the object— it now making all too much sense as to why it seemed to be the size of her head.

"Gross." Y/N comments, although her tone was light as an amused smile spreads on her lips, shifting to hold the decapitated head more securely

"But thanks! You could've done just the eyes, y'know— and the teeth, maybe." Y/N punctuates her point as she presses her thumb against the jelly-like texture of the person's lifeless eye.

Two pairs of red eyes narrow at her, Sukuna's expression being one of half-hearted irritation, "Ungrateful brat."

"Thanks though, seriously!" Y/N gives the curse a bright grin, sincerity gleaming in her eyes before she turns her gaze back toward the decapitated head.

"Now, what to use you on... ah, I think—"

Tuning out the rest of her nonsensical ranting, Sukuna watches as the witch digs through her cluttered shelves in search of the items she needs.

Eventually, she does find it— at the cost of it hitting her straight in the face. Muttering her irritation under her breath, Y/N remains blissfully unaware of the gaze boring into her with an indescribably fond look.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

VISIONARY
©-solarsaint

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 175 11
"๐˜•๐˜ข๐˜ฉ, ๐˜'๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ". A collection of one-shots, starring the Jujutsu Kaisen characters. Walk through the Shibuya Station and search for the Altern...
56.6K 2K 17
๐–๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ง ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐š ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ข๐๐๏ฟฝ...
534K 15.3K 33
๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐•๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’ : โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ฌ โ ๐—ฉ๐—ข๐—œ๐——๐—ฆ โ€งโ‚Šหš โžค Where a curse gets awakened after 1,000 years of stasis, getting told her opti...