The legendary system

By Festival06

Picture an ordinary guy who moves to the city for college, but struggles to make ends meet and feels like lif... More

chapter 1: Am i dreaming?
chapter 2: mind control
chapter 3: The truth
chapter 4: Entrance
chapter 5: upgrade
chapter 6:Star association
chapter 7: level up
chapter 8: philosophers academy
chapter 9: Sand worms
chapter 10: new weapons
chapter 11: Dead or alive(1)
Chapter 12: Dead or alive.(2)
Chapter 13: The dead man.
Chapter 14: The leader of the soul clan
chapter 16: Entrance test.
Chapter 17: soul judgement sword.
chapter 18: Golden body technique.
chapter 19: Shadow punch
chapter 20: Academy.
Chapter 21:'Dakis' the new race
chapter 22: getting robbed

Chapter 15: Mom is scary.

23 3 0
By Festival06

currently harry is watching that white orb. he has no idea what to do, how much time it will take this man to gain consciousness. he stood there for a while but then eventually he left his sea of soul.

"now where should I start" harry murmured to himself while looking around for any possible exits. he thought after solving the problem he will be able to find exit but certainly that was not the case. he is still trapped in this cave. currently that ring was lying on the floor. Harry picked the ring and tried to put his consciousness into it.

"a space item?.. tyler once mentioned about it, it can store multiple items into it without making it heavy. space items are quite expensive and Tyler's father also has a ring but it has only space equal to a small room.".

But this ring in his hand has space equal to a cricket stadium. He entered the ring and he can tell that there's is not much air and a person can only survive at most 2 minutes.

Any leaving thing can't survive in these space items unless they are really made by a top class space element user.

"There are only books, is that person really a leader, because he is so poor" Harry giggled.

He paid attention to those books and he found out that they all are related to soul cultivation.

Normally people won't need any cultivation technique. There is a standard way to channelize your Qi and you can increase that Qi and with an increase in the amount of Qi or quality of Qi your level gets up.

But when you are in a crucial condition of leveling up or you are unable to handle energy inside you then insight of the previous cultivator could help a lot.

Then suddenly his attention shifted to that dead body he put that body inside the ring after that he saw a place to put a sword into it.

Harry understood what it is because that shape matched the black sword and he is confident that once he puts that sword into that place he can get out of here.

"Now i think all that pain was worth it" Harry let out a deep sigh and put that black sword into the place.

Clang..

A sound echoed in the cave.

Cracks started to appear on one side of the wall, it was as if stone was melting. Harry saw it and didn't know what to say because that stone didn't had any scratch when he tried to escape but now it's melting like ice.

After a while a gap opened between stones.
Harry dragged that sword into his ring and came out of the cave.

He took a deep breath feeling fresh air but then he realised the mist is so dark. It made it impossible to see farther.
"How did I end up coming here i am sure i was not that deep in the forest". Harry shrugged his shoulder like giving an answer to his thoughts.
Also missing Krish if he would have been here he could have asked him.
He had no idea what happened after killing that level 9 beast.

He started wandering around in hope of noticing somewhere less mist and pursue that side.

He just started walking when he saw a bush shaking. Harry came in a fighting stance and drew the black sword, he didn't know how powerful that sword is but since it is related to some sort of leader then he is confident it should be better than his weapon.

A rabbit came out of the bush but it was anything but normal. it is almost the same size as harry and standing on its two feet. Its eyes were red but it didn't attack outright.
It stopped and started glaring at harry with its fierce red eyes.

"Inspect" harry commanded the system.

[ Rabku: foundation building level 6 beast]

"Let's see if you are intelligent enough" harry smiled and said while putting black sword back into his ring. He was afraid that he would kill it in one shot with that sword.

Harry ran towards the 'rabku' beast.
When the beast saw him attacking it also started running towards harry.

"So you don't have any intelligence" harry shook his head and when he saw a paw coming to him he lifted his hand and threw a punch.

'Bang.'

The beast's arm was broken off and blood started dripping from the beast's mouth.

Beast glances at harry and fear could be seen in his eyes. It started running back in the bush.

"Haha.. you proved me wrong it seems you know what fear is, does that mean you are intelligent". Harry laughed.

He started following it and instantly used force to pin it on ground.

He used forced soul contract skill on it.
['Forced soul contract' unsuccessful. Beast's intelligence is too low]

Harry was confused because according to him that beast ran away from him after seeing his overwhelming power means it can identify the threat to its life.
"Is it just some sort of beast's instinct to run away from the powerful". Harry only had this theory.

That lvl 9 beast didn't run away because he was so weak to make him threaten.

He drew his black sword to make it painless and in one slice beasts head rolled to the side.

[ Level 6 beast 'rabku' has been killed, 100 exp has been rewarded ]

[Exp: 5400/25600. ]

"What?", Harry yelled because he is not happy to see that he only got 100exp from killing a level 6 beast which is one fifth of last time.

'Does that mean every time i level up the amount of exp gain by a low level beast will lessen' harry thought and grabbed his hairs.

After a day he found a way out of the forest and in that time he encountered some basic level beast but killing them was a waste because he didn't get any exp from them.

"Hey, who are you and when did you enter the mist forest" a guard asked who was standing on the entrance of the forest.

"I don't know how much time has passed but I entered there with liam to kill an advance beast". harry answered without hiding.

There were two guards and they started looking harry sceptical.

"Wait here, let me talk to someone" the guard said pulling out a phone like device.

Harry sat on one of the rocks, a little away from guards. He didn't want to make any scene.

After 10 minutes harry saw a person coming to him.

"Liam". Harry said waving his hands.
"Harry you are still alive". Liam said and gave a big hug to harry.

"Don't tell me you want me to die" harry joked.
Liam didn't say anything.
"Let me go, Don't misunderstand me of some girl." Harry said when he saw liam didn't let him go.

"You know someone is waiting for you". Liam said taking one step away.

Then harry realised that his mom should be here. He looked at liam.

"No, we wanted to tell her but don't have the courage to tell her so for the time we said that you are on a special Mission although she asked about it again and again but we made a reason that this mission is secret." Liam replied knowing what harry wants to know.

"Let's go then" harry said smiling.

In the way liam went through all the information about how the elder lost connection to him and how they thought he was dead and what happened after that.

Harry is surprised to hear that tomorrow is the day for the entrance test.
Dispute between Liam's and Blake's family has been solved and then he used his family resources and some resources sent by his brother to reach foundation building level 9.
       Tyler and meru is also preparing for entrance test although it took time to Move on from Harry's death but it helped them in positive way to become stronger and with the help of Liam's family and hardwork meru reached foundation building level 8 and tyler reached pseudo human level 7.

They came back to the city but this time instead of going to the star association Liam brought him to a castle looking building which was surrounded by gardens and the scent of different flowers.
"Your mom is leaving here since she came" liam said to confused harry.

'Thanks'. Harry said.

Then he led Harry to a certain room.

Harry entered the room with a big smile on his face.

"Mom, are you enjoying this royal treatment".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43 23 23
A young woman wakes up in the hospital, with no memories other than the fact she had just been horribly injured in a fight, and she has superpowers...
11.4K 436 34
Killed by a truck, reincarnated into a cultivation world after a lengthy chat with a super enthusiastic god. With a powerful system which is focused...
14 0 9
Being the chosen one, a person of legend, always looked to for help, puts an immense toll on one's psyche. Never good enough, always blamed, never qu...
2.4K 304 36
Imagine if you had the power of the stars in your hands and the existence of a neighbouring planet depended entirely on you and your team. . . There...