The Sorceress & The Werewolf

By WrittenByAMoodyPen

In a world where might often makes right, a sorceress currently holds the throne. Dubbed the Dark Lady and fe... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21

11

6 2 0
By WrittenByAMoodyPen

During the very early days of their being together:

The Alpha had noticed it. And now that he had, the question wouldn't leave him alone. And also, how on earth hadn't he noticed it before?!

...Still, he needed to either let this go or ask her. He wasn't the type to let such things lie any more than she was.

So...

The Alpha: My Lady, may I ask a presumptuous question?

The Dark Lady: ...OK.

The Alpha: That diamond ring on your finger...

The Dark Lady: ...Oh. Are you asking if I'm already attached?

The Alpha: No. I'm sure you would have told me if that was the case. But... even if it was in the past, emotions don't always follow logic, so...

The Dark Lady (raising her hand so that the band and stones caught the light): Nice, isn't it? I bought this for myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 188K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
2.3K 282 11
Having been blinded in one eye, lost an arm, and suffered severe burns, Lewis Miller is sent back to England in the spring of 1916 to recover. Battli...
9K 199 10
Charli and Chase meet at school and slowly their relationship evolves. - "Who are they?" "They're new, they just moved here from Connecticut or somet...
9.6K 268 15
(A continuation of "The Curious Prince") Melanie is princess of the Telmarines, but nobody knows who she is. Her parents have neglected her for sixte...