nepenthe | J.Bellingham

By nareexzy

Jude Bellingham x OC More

quick author note
famous birthdays
career
cast
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
1k
fifteen
sixteen
update
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
22k
fifty
quick update
fifty one
fifty two

ten

867 15 0
By nareexzy

They were walking around for the past 1.5 hours. First they went to the souvenir shops where Nalani insisted on buying matching bracelets. The bracelets were basically two strings with one small star-alike magnet each bracelet, that sticked together if you put them near each other. Besides the matching bracelets, she also bought herself another shell bracelet and a bracelet charm with the flag of spain on it.

Next stop was the local cafeteria where she bought a peach iced tea, her typical order anywhere she went. It was just too quiet to be true because how could such a big city be so peaceful at summer evenings?

By the time it got totally dark, they've walked across the aesthetically arranged buildings, the girl taking pictures of literally anything that has crossed paths with her.

"wait i've got an idea", Jude's deep voice echoed through her ears making her turn around in his direction. "which is?"

"you'll see"

He waved her over to where he was standing and led her through the huge buildings. At some point it got a little darker so she grabbed onto Jude's point and middle finger, scared to get lost and if he was being honest, his heart felt as if it'd escape his body anytime soon from the sudden touch.

Once they passed through the trees, she noticed the huge lake, huge rocks surrounding it, making it seem like a fairy tale. The lights of the moon and stars reflected on the water making it seem like the sky had two sides.

He led her through the sand and hinted her to sit down next to him. She took the place that he saved up for her, still not being able to look away from the sky.

"you remembered all that?"

He hummed in response, while nodding a little, still not turning his gaze away from the girl.

"i thought, maybe you'd want to come to the game tomorrow", he stated, gaining a nod from the brunette girl on his side.

"i'd love to"

They spent the next 30 minutes on just talking. She was curious about Jude's plans for the future, so he told her. He was curious about her interests, so she told him. And that's how it's been going.

By the time he drove her back to the hotel, it was already 10pm. They've spent 4 hours on their date, yet it was the best spent time ever for her.

They told each other goodbye, and once she texted him that she safely got inside her room, he drove off to his own house.

Due to her lack of motivation, she only managed to take off her make up, change her clothes and she immediately plopped down in her bed. Maybe it wasn't as comfortable as the sofa in her living room, but as tired as she was today, even a rock would've been enough for her in this situation.

She wasn't feeling like updating her best friend anything right now, because she knew that the blonde was most likely still wide awake and would've sent her tons of questions, if not a call additionally, so she decided to post all of the pictures she has taken tonight, and let herself come at peace.

@nalani

liked by angelinajolie, judebellingham and 11.284.058 others!
nalani pls let this be my life for ever 🇪🇸

——— view comments ———

@user85 she was on a date with Jude 100%
2min reply

@arianagrande gorg
3min reply

@trentarnold66 where was my invite
2min reply
@nalani yeah, where was his invite @madelyncline 🤨
@user89 NAH SHE JS COMFIRMED THAT SHE WAS WITH JUDE

@paulwesley 🤩🇪🇸🤩
2min reply

@drewstarkey why is you chillin in spain
3min reply
@nalani gotta take care of business yk 😇

@jackgrealish 🔥
2min reply
@jobebellingham goodbye.
@user83 HELP THE WAY JOBE ONLY APPEARS WHEN JACK IS IN THE COMMENTS 💀
@vinijr @judebellingham

@user81 THE FLOWERS ????
3min                        reply

@user48 go die srsly
4min                        reply

@user95 home wrecker
1min                         reply

She woke up the next morning with the sharpest pain going through her back. Maybe the bed wasn't as comfortable as it seemed to be last night. She pulled herself up and once she has checked the phone it was currently 10.30am. She got out of bed and went to the small bathroom to brush her teeth and do all the usual stuff she has been doing every morning at home.

Suddenly she felt like recording for her youtube channel again so that's what she did. She took the big camera out of its special bag and checked if it had enough storage.

She put her hair up in a messy bun and clicked record.

"heya it's nalani here and welcome back to my channel", she smiled to the camera positively. "todays video is gonna be more like a vlog because we're in spain!", she squealed to the camera. "so i'm gonna take you out to town with me and Miya - if you don't know who that is then it's my lovely manager that has been keeping up with me since the start of my career", she grinned to the camera teasingly. „- and later in the evening we'll have a special guest in this vlog so make sure to subscribe and stay until the end."

After she has finished filming her introduction, she collected all of her stuff and went in to shower, taking the camera with her to film her skincare routine afterwards.

She washed her hair, body and face and made her way out of the shower, wrapping herself up into her huge towels with hibiscus flowers on them. She grabbed the black camera, positioned it on the counter infront of her and pressed record again.

"so now it's 11:25am and i'm doing my skincare.", she started to show each of the products that she was using at the moment. "first i washed my face with the foaming face cleanser for normal to oily skin from Cerave and now that my face is all dry, im going in with a pump of the 96 Snail Mucin from cosrx", she updated while massaging the clear liquid into her face.

"and finally i'm using the beauty of joseon glow serum", she stated while tapping it into her skin, leaving her face with a huge glow.

"now i'm gonna dry my hair so i'm gonna cut this here because it's gonna be too loud, but as soon as i'm done, i'll be back."

She dried her hair for good 15 minutes, then dressed up and grabbed the camera again.

"this is the outfit of the day", she put the camera down on the small table and went a few steps back, spinning a little once her full body was visible on the camera.

"im not wearing any make up today, because it's too hot but im gonna spray some perfume and then we'll go and pick up miya from across the hall", she smiled.

After her door was fully locked, she packed her card inside her purse and made her way over to her managers room, her arm stretched out with the camera in it.

"we're here!", she whispered and knocked on the wooden door in front of her.

After a few seconds, the door opened and her manager was standing in side the small room all dressed up. Once she realised that the younger girl was holding a camera, she waved immediately with a huge smile forming on her face.

Miya Chen was an older chinese lady. She was there for Nalani ever since she has started her career and that's why she was so thankful to have her in her life. She always made sure that everything was planned perfectly and never too overwhelming for the nineteen-year-old girl. If anything has been planned by Miya, the younger girl always knew that she had nothing to worry about then.

They got into the range rover, that was now driven by their driver. Nalani has filmed everything on their way to the city meanwhile Miya was taking pictures of the younger girl and sending them to Angelina every now and then as an update.

The two girls have spent their free time on walking across the huge city. Last night, nalani only got to see the quieter side, and she didn't mind it tho but today was a lot of different. Today she saw all of the tanned people, walking across the bright city, seeming as if they're living their best life and the loud sides of the city where lots of musicians were on the sides of the roads playing music and singing. That's exactly how she has imagined Spain to be. Alive and bright.

She even got to meet 5 fans. They've spotted her and recognised her immediately, asking for a picture. She filmed everything of course, telling each one of them to say hi and make sure to watch the video once it comes out.

Once the time hit 3:30, they got brought back to their hotel and they parted their ways once again. Since Madelyn would be coming in 3 days, she didn't really have anyone to go to the game with, so she asked Miya, and the woman agreed without any hesitation.

"guess where we're going now!", she exclaimed to the camera after she switched her clothes and made her way back to the car with her manager.

She turned her camera in her managers direction and smiled at her. "Miya, tell them where we're going"

The biggest grin appeared on the older woman's face and she looked at Nalani first, and then at the camera. "we got invited to watch real madrid play!", she exclaimed positively, making the younger girl chuckle at how adorable the older lady was.

Nalani turned the camera back on her and nodded. "that's exactly where we're going now", she smiled.
"i'm gonna be right back, once we are already in the stadium!", she exclaimed and stopped recording.

They arrived at the arena at 4:15. Due to the game starting at 4:30, it meant that the girls still had the time to look for their seats in peace.

Once they found their seats, Nalani grabbed her phone and opened her and Jude's chat to let him know that they arrived safely and they're already on their seats.

🔔ingham

Nalani 💞
we're here
good luck xx

🔔ingham
thanks xx
see you after the game x

Around the time she started recording, the game has already started and she had to hold in the urge to focus her camera on Jude all the time.

After Jude's first score, she couldn't hold it in anymore and celebrated together with the section that she was in, which was obviously the family and friends circle of real madrids team. She even managed to get a peak of her manager celebrating together with them and that was surely the first time ever that she has seen this lady as happy, living her life.

Her manager wasn't really a loud type of person. She was loud if she needed to, of course, but mostly she was a closed person and it took time for her to open up, that's why this situation made nalani twice as happy.

Once the game has come to the end, the final result was 2-1 for real madrid and after everyone left, they made their way to the waiting area and Jude has made his way out of the changing rooms after a good 20 minutes. He greeted Nalani with a small hug and waved at the older lady, who was now standing behind them, making sure that no one would see them.

Earlier that day, the two have come up with the idea to go to Nalani's hotel after the game and just chill there, so that's what they did. The driver got them back to the hotel and they parted their ways with the older lady and headed to her room.

She held the camera in her direction and pressed record again. "so we're finally after the game and our special guest is here with us", she teased while eyeing the boy, who was now behind the camera, for a second and starting to chuckle out loud at his expression.

"special guest would you like to say a few words to the microphone?", she held out her hand while pretending to hold an invisible mic in her hand. He got closer to her hand, appearing in the camera. "i don't know what i'm doing here", he stated, making her roll her eyes at him playfully.

"would you like to leave a comment for your double score in tonight's game, mister?", she asked in a firm tone.

"easy. this was predictable", he brushed off the question. "Jude Bellingham, confident as always", she nodded towards the camera.

"no but seriously, i hope everyone enjoyed", he finally answered, pushing the jokes aside.

"oh we surely did", she stated, trying to hold in her chuckle at how cheesy the remark sounded.

"oh yeah?", he teased, piercing his tongue against the inside of his cheek, making the girl change the subject immediately. "i'm gonna have to re-name this vlog to 'interviewing the Jude Bellingham'", she stated, making the boy laugh.

They were talking about some random stuff for the next 10 minutes until she turned off the camera and started to send the clips of it over to her laptop.

"when are you gonna post it?"

"i'm gonna edit it first once you're home and i'm gonna post it by tomorrow, maybe tonight", she smiled at him.

They spent the next hour on talking about the fashion week and how they were excited to attend it, because to her surprise, Jude has been invited, together with his brother, too.

After Jude has left, she changed back into her cozy clothes and started editing the clips of her upcoming YouTube video.

author : update no.2 of today, enjoy 😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.8K 2K 18
"The one who is dancing alone, I like her for myself." In which a bet leads to Jude Bellingham falling for the Emilia Kroos, the pretty girl he saw d...
18.7K 197 36
Through trauma and difficulties, Davina VΓ squez finds her way into Madrid, working as a physiotherapist, where she meets an old friend who goes by th...
805K 10.5K 51
Β« I love you, leya. It has always been you"