Unchaste Connection's Hidden...

By DarkMnemosyne1

Bada and Howl AU More

One✨
Three
Eight
Nine
Twelve
25

Seven

955 10 1
By DarkMnemosyne1

Bada’s POV

“Hyeok-“

I couldn’t even finish my word. The remaining letters of his name were drowned out by the hot kisses he's giving me.

We walk inside my unit while our lips are still kissing. His tongue is teasing mine.

Isinandal nya ako sa pinto ng unit the moment we closed its door. His kisses were demanding. 'Fuck, I miss you,' he whispers through our kisses. “I miss you so much..”

I wanted to tell him the same thing, but instead I just wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened our kisses.

I heard him groan when I grip some of his hair.

We are kissing as if we're pouring all the emotions we keep for the past days.

All those tensions and desires.

“I’m going to carry you.” I nodded. Mabilis nya akong itinaas and I instantly wrapped my legs around his waist.

He walked to my living room, carrying and kissing me.

He sat on the sofa with me and straddled him. His kisses taste like alcohol and mint. It's so intoxicating, it's making me feel drunk and crazy.

A moan escaped my lips as he trailed hot, wet kisses from my neck to my ears. I can feel his hands travel from my waist to my ass. He molded my ass for a minute, and then I felt him caressing my legs.

I can feel him sucking the skin on my neck, as if he intended to leave his mark there.

“Fuck baby, I really love how you smell..”

I feel his hands making their way inside my shirt. I gasped when he finally found my breast. He cups it with his large hot palms. Pinching and massaging it simultaneously.

Our kisses were interrupted when he lifted my shirt to remove it. He kisses my neck again immediately after my shirt is removed. He licks my neck down to my chest.

My body arches towards him when his mouth reaches my nipples. He sucked me in slowly. Para akong may mataas na lagnat. I’m feeling hot all over.

‘Ahh.. please…” I’m getting impatient as he sucked me slowly.

“Patience baby..” He said while continuing his work on my breast.

His lips found its way back to my lips. This time he kissed me hard, yung may kasamang gigil. Yung may kasamang pananabik.

“Where’s your room?” he asked between our kisses.

“Second door from the left…” I told him breathlessly.

He carried me again and put me down to bed when we finally entered our room.

Bigla siyang tumayo sa paanan ko at tiningnan ako. I saw him wet his lips and bite it. I did the same.

While removing his shirt, he places his knees on my bed, without breaking our eye contacts. He climbs on top of me and kisses me immediately.

His tongue finds its way to penetrate my mouth. His kisses are both sweet and hard, making me whimper.

“Fuck baby, you’re driving me insane..”

He bites my earlobe and kisses me from my neck down to my breast.

“I tried so hard to resist you but I can’t..” He said against my skin.

He is licking my stomach now.

“You’re so hard to resist, baby, you make it hard for me everytime…”

I responded to his words with uncontrolled moans.

When his lips reached the hem of my shorts, I saw him groan. He gracefully pulled it down along with my panties.

Muli siyang pumantay sa akin ng mahubad na nya ang aking pang-ibaba. Our eyes are connected with unspoken understanding.

Without breaking our eye contact, he touch me down there. I immediately shut my eyes. I feel him leaning to whisper something in my ears. “You are soaking wet for me and I love it.”

He continues to touch me, sliding his fingers just to the outside, like spreading the slick juice I'm releasing.

I know he's looking at my face while he's doing that, but I don't care anymore. I want him. I want this.

I want him to know how good he's making me feel right now.

Muli kong naramdaman ang mga labi niya sa labi ko. He then uses his knees to part my legs. Nakagat ko ang pang-ibabang labi nya ng maramdaman ko ang biglang pagpasok ng daliri nya sa akin.

I let out a pleasurable moan.

He pumps his fingers in and out of me with such a delay. It was too slow, and it's giving me goosebumps all over.

“Please.. Hyeokjae..”

Naramdaman ko ng bigla nalang siyang lumayo sa akin. Imumulat ko sana ang aking mata para lang muling mapapikit ng maramdaman ko ang bigla niyang pagdila sa akin.

He is now lapping me with hunger, with his tongue, wet and raw.

He is kissing my mound's lips, sucking it hard and slow. He sucks my clit which made me whimpers.

Akala ko ay wala na siyang ibang gagawin ngunit mabilis ko syang nasabunutan ng maramdaman ko ang sunod niyang ginawa. He hardened his tongue and fucked me with it.

I'm losing my breath, I know I am. This is too much. I moan his name and I feel him smiling through my mound. He then changed his tongue with his two fingers, he slides them inside, I let out another helpless moans.

Hindi ko alam kung ano ba ang mas gusto ko, his tongue or his fingers.

He continues to suck my clit while his fingers are sliding in and out of me. Hindi na nya ako binibigyan pa ng pagkakataong magisip. Tuloy tuloy lang sya sa ginagawa nya, mabilis masarap, mainit.

Strange sounds keep coming out of my lips as he continues to lick me. He's creating his own pattern that's causing me to lose control. I gripped his hair so much. He holds my other thighs with his other hands to open me up wider.

“Ah.. Hyeokjae…I’m…”

Hindi ko matapos ang sasabihin ko ng mas lalo pa niyang binilisan ang ginagawa. He pumps his fingers in and out of me faster and sucks my clit as if his life depends on it.

I closed my eyes, looked up, and with mouth opened wide, I shouted his name when I finally reached my release.

I saw him remove his clothes and crawl into my bed again.

He showers my face with kisses from my lips, my eyes, my cheeks, and my nose.

“Open your eyes baby..”

I opened my eyes and was welcomed by his beautiful fox-shaped eyes. He is also looking at me. There's a gentleness in his eyes as he bites his lip while looking at my face.

“You’re so beautiful…” he said before claiming my lips again. He kissed me with so much demand, I opened my mouth and let him explore my insides.

I arched my body as I felt him mold my chest. I shivered when I felt his hardness on my stomach.

His hands travel down to my mound again. He caresses it with his fingers, his patters making me shake. I can feel how hot and wet I’m down there.

“Fuck baby, I love how wet you are because of me…”

“Please Hyeokjae…”

“Hmn-Hmn..Tell me what do you want, baby?”

He said as he looked at me. I looked at him and saw him biting his lips again while holding his big and hard erection.

I was mesmerized by how sexy he looked. I didn't know what's gotten into me, but I suddenly moved my hands up to reach for him.

My hands trailed his perfect abs, and I could feel his muscles tighten as I slowly moved my fingers in his stomach.

He is looking at me with a dark expression. I gaze into his eyes as I touch his hardness. I saw how he clenched his jaw when my hands finally touched him.

I wasn't able to contain a strange sound coming from my lips when I felt him in my hands. He’s so big, hard and hot. Nakita ko syang tumingala ng magsimula na akong himasin ang katigasan nya.

Marahan niyang hinawakan ang kamay ko.

“I’m sorry baby but I won't last long if you'll continue that.” He said frantically.

I let out a moan again after I felt his tip kiss my mound. I saw him look at me.

“Do you want this?” he asked me..’fuck! kailangan pa bang itanong yan!’

“Answer me, Bada..” He asked me seriously. His voice is also laced with uncertainties. ‘What happened to baby?’

Sa halip na sumagot, tumayo ako para makapantay siya. Agad kong ikinawit ang kamay ko sa batok niya para higitin sya padapa sa akin. I kissed him hard and he responded with the same intensity.

Akala ko ay ipapasok na niya ang kanya sa akin ngunit nanatili siyang nakikipaghalikan sa akin. I'm getting impatient, so I arched myself directly to his hard erection, but he suddenly held my waist.

“Tell me you want this baby, tell me you want me, tell me you are mine..only mine..” I can sense the need in his voice.

Drunk by all his kisses and touches, I immediately nodded. I feel him smiling against my lips. ”You are mine baby, mine only..”

“Yes…I’m….ahhh!” hindi ko na naipagtuloy pa ang sasabihin ko when he suddenly enters me. He's filling me so well. There was a slight pain, but it changed to pleasure when he began moving.

‘Fuck, I miss you so much baby..”

He said why he moved in and out of me. “Fuck.. “ his voice are shaky and raspy..

He suddenly holds my hands and with one hand, he holds both of them above my head.

Mariin ko ibiniling biling ang aking ulo. I feel like I'm being held captive by him. Hindi ko maigalaw ang mga kamay kong nakataas sa ulunan ko.

He suddenly brings his thumb to play with my clit while he’s fucking me hard. Hindi ko maipaliwanag ang pakiramdam ng ginagawa nya, it's too much pleasure and I want more.

“Fuck… you’re making me lose control…” I can see the intensity of the emotion in his eyes when he said that.

He wet his lips and bit them hard when he suddenly pushed deeply inside me.

“Ahhh… Fuck… Baby..”

I felt him stiffen and abruptly drop above me. He immediately licked my neck up to my ears.

“Call me baby again..” he demanded while he’s going deep and hard on me. Masyado akong nalulunod sa sarap ng ginagawa nya sa akin. Lalo pa nyang idiniin ang sarili nya ng hindi ako sumagot.

“Baby..” I said it again. I saw him look at me and smile.

“Ahh.. you’re really driving me insane….”

He suddenly captured my nipples and put them in his mouth. He already let go of my hands and put his other hand on my breast to palm it. I was feeling delirious.

He enters me faster than before. I can no longer stop myself from moaning so much. Pakiramdam ko ay mapapaos ako dahil sa walang tigil na paglabas ng masasarap na ungol sa bibig ko. He fucks me deeper, faster, and harder.

“Ah Fuck….”

And once again, I feel his body shiver before he fills my insides with his hot and delicious juices.

I felt him kiss my forehead first before he collapsed above me.

“You are mine...only mine… all mine. Remember that.”

He said before hugging me tightly.

-----

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 4.2K 64
Smut - (Mature Content) or (Mild Mature Content) Trigger Warning - At the beginning if there are any possible triggers
16.7K 261 22
Two besties join influencer city but find love along the way, what happens when old flings get in the way
26.8K 760 31
Lexi and Fez throughout their relationship. Also on Ao3
43K 927 31
Not your average girl*wink* Not you average boy *wink wink* Note-if u have problems comment I'm sure we can fix them